My Holiday in Florence

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was almost asleep by now and felt him get out of bed, and get dressed. He came over to me and kissed me full on the mouth and said

"Good night, and I'll leave a little present to thank you".

When I got up next morning I found a nice large money note on the bedside and although I still felt a bit bruised around my bum, I still felt randy when I thought about what had happened. When I pulled the bedclothes back there was quite a lot of blood in the bed, as well as lots of sticky spunk, and I realised Gino had really split my rim while taking my virginity. I applied a cool antiseptic cream fingering it liberally into my bum hole and it felt better.

Gino the Hotel manager had given me my first real experience with a man and had taken my cherry and sown his seed in me. I loved it and when I woke in the morning knew that I couldn't wait to feel it again. I didn't see him at breakfast but Gino met me just before I went out for the day, and whispered

"That was lovely last night, thanks you so much. If you want some more fun, turn your light off, leave your door unlocked, get undressed and sit on your bed at about 10:30 tonight".

I felt really thrilled all day, and was so randy in the afternoon I couldn't keep my hands away from my cock. Luckily, in the coach, I had a whole row of seats to myself and it didn't take me long to shoot a load in my pants.

When I went into my room in the late afternoon for a short siesta, I found a note asking me to ring a certain number in the hotel and ask for Mario. I did and to my surprise he sounded very English. When I told him who I was, he said he had to see me for a few minutes and if I had the time he would come to my room now. I agreed and in a couple of minutes I opened the door to one of the biggest and fattest men I have ever seen. He almost pushed me into the room and closing the door came to the point immediately, saying that the chambermaid had told him about the blood and spunk in the bed, and how naughty I had been. He knew it was Gino and said he would have to tell my parents that I had let Gino fuck me. I pleaded with him and said that I would do anything rather than him do that. He turned the key in the lock and said

"OK, kneel down and take my cock out!"

I knelt down in front of him, opened his flies and putting my hand in I found the gap in his pants and then felt his hot meat. I pulled it out and it was much fatter than Gino's, uncircumcised but only about five inches long.

"Get your lips round it and suck me till I tell you to stop!" he barked.

I put it in my mouth and started sucking and wanking it. As I slid the foreskin back off his glans the taste was incredible; I almost had to take it out but he held my head where it was and said

"I wanked off earlier just thinking what I was going to do with you and where I was going to shoot my next load, so you can clean off all the old spunk and perhaps I'll shoot a fresh load down your throat."

I continued to do all the things Gino had taught me, just trying to bring him off as soon as possible, but he suddenly took it out of my mouth saying:

"I'm glad Gino taught you how to use your mouth as well, but, thinking about it, before I shoot my load down your throat I wanted to see what it was like up your arse. Get striped off!".

While I was taking my clothes off he went over to the chair, dropped his trousers and sat down. When I was naked he called me over and made me sit on his lap, then kissing my mouth and forcing his tongue into it, he moved me around until his cock was under my arse. Then with one arm round my shoulder he took my genitals in the other hand and, pushing me down, he thrust up with his cock and it started to penetrate me. He asked me to wriggle my arse a bit, and started kissing me again, and I felt his cock forcing into me and growing. He bounced me on his lap and I felt his dry cock splitting me again while rubbing hard just inside my rim. His right hand was gripping my genitals quite hard, and his left was squeezing and pinching my nipples. He started really sucking at my neck and I was feeling very bruised and used all over. And gradually all his cock disappeared up my bum, the soreness went off and again I felt a pleasurable warmth and fullness fill my arse.

After a while of bouncing me right down on his big dick, he pushed me off and told me to get between his legs and suck him off. I wanted to get rid of him as soon as possible, so I sucked like mad, fingering and kneading his hairy ballocks and very soon had a mouth bubbling full of strong tasting spunk, some of which I had to swallow, and some dribbled down my chin.

As soon as he had finished he stood up, pushed his wet cock into his trousers, and laughing, went out saying that I would feel him up my bum again very soon, and this time he would shoot his spunk in there.

I now seemed to be in some sort of trap, not able to get sex out of my mind, yet dreading what was happening to me.

I had been fucked by two men in twenty four hours.

The first had gently taken my virginity. I had bled a bit because of his size, but he had been as careful as he could and fucked me with long deep slow strokes until he had shot his wonderful hot sperm in my bum; so far the only seed to have been sown in my bowels.

The second had virtually raped my arse, and then made me suck him off and swallow his strong tasting load. Because he had forced his fat cock into me almost without any preparation my little bum was now feeling quite sore, so after he left I found some antiseptic and soothing cream which I fingered gently into it and I quickly began to feel a lot better.

I was now totally hooked on sex, and had got more and more excited as the evening went on. After dinner with my parents I had gone up to my room quite early, had a good wash and again put soothing cream into my bum.

Of course, as Gino had suggested, at 10:30 I was sitting on my bed, naked, with a stiff cock. I had turned off the light and unlocked my door, and sure enough about two minutes later I heard the door open and Gino came in and closed it. He asked me if I was on the bed, and when I said I was he said he would undress and come to me. After a few seconds I felt him reach the bed and feel for me. His hand immediately went down to my cock, and feeling it rock hard he laughed and asked me if I had been looking forward to tonight. I told him I had, but not wanting to tell him about being fucked again I just said that I had wanked off in the coach during the afternoon. He asked me all about it, and while I was telling him how it felt, he went to kneel in between my legs and played with my stiff little cock and balls. He said:

"This evening I want to start by draining you of as much of your fresh young spunk as I can so that you are very relaxed, so just lie back and let me suck you off"

He put his lips to the tip of my cock and started to lick it. Slowly pulling back my foreskin his tongue worked its way round the rim of my glans and down my shaft. When every inch had been licked and tickled by his tongue and lips, he positioned his mouth over the top, opened his mouth wide and lowering his head took my whole cock deep in his mouth. Then, with his hand round my sac, gently squeezing on my balls, he started sucking and wanking me for all he was worth. It felt wonderful and I was so excited that after a short time I felt my balls contract and my cock almost burst as my sperm rose through it and shot into the back of his throat. He swallowed my whole cock and sucking hard, drank down all my spunk as I shuddered and called out with the strength of the orgasm.

Even when I had finished shooting he carried on gently sucking me and toying with me with his tongue until he had swallowed every drop of sperm that had oozed out and I felt completely drained and relaxed. He laid me on the bed, turned on the small bedside light and came to kneel at the side of me.

"Did you enjoy that?", he asked.

"It was lovely", I answered, "The best I've ever felt"

"Would you like to do me a little favour in return?" he asked.

"Do you want to screw me again?" I replied.

"Oh, yes! I'd love to, but I also have some friends who would like to see your beautiful body, and I would like them to join us if you wouldn't mind"

"Would they want to do things with me?", I asked.

"Your body is so lovely that they would love to see and feel you like I have. They are very nice and will be very kind, gentle and generous, and will be very pleased with you. The only thing is that one of them is very shy, and is afraid that you might recognise him, so would you be prepared to wear a blindfold?"

As I said, I was now so turned on by the thought of having sex with men that I immediately agreed to his suggestion. He made a quick phone call, saying we were ready and giving out my room number.

He started stroking me all over, and turned me on my side facing away from the door. Then he quickly slipped a soft leathery blindfold over my head, and made sure I couldn't see out. All the time he was massaging, kissing and fondling me, and it felt very sexy even though I had just come. There was a low knock at the door and he told me to stay just as I was while he opened it. I heard a couple of quiet Italian voices as some men came in. Gino said they should speak French or English so I could understand and wouldn't be frightened, and in French asked if they had everything they needed. One of them, who spoke quite good English, said I looked too naked and white, and Gino said my body was at their command.

I suddenly felt several hands on me, feeling my buttocks, stroking my shoulders and reaching round to grasp and caress my genitals. My balls were given a little squeeze and one of the men said quietly into my ear

"You will be a good boy, and not say a word until we have finished with you, won't you?"

I nodded and was rolled over onto my back and my cock and balls were closely inspected, wanked, squeezed, licked and sucked. Then I felt a strange sensation as a condom was rolled onto my cock, a feeling I had never had before. Then an elastic ring was put round my ball-sac, holding my balls away from my body. My legs were lifted up and a pair of tight latex rubber pants were put on me. They covered me from my waist to my knees and my cock and balls were pulled out through a small hole. I was made to stand up and when the light had been turned off again my blindfold was taken off and a sort of soft latex helmet was put on me. It enclosed my head completely so couldn't see anything, but had a hole for my mouth and nose.

Again I was stroked and fondled and someone bent me over a little and felt into my slit. He put his finger through a hole in the pants and lined it up with my arse hole. Then some gel was pushed into it and they all had a turn to finger my bum, and massage my arse.

I was made to kneel near the side of the bed and felt a stiff six inch circumcised cock brush against my lips so I opened them and it was pushed gently into my mouth. I was told to suck it hard while wanking it slowly with one hand. My other hand was put under someone's large hairy balls, and I could feel that the man's cock was being wanked hard. I couldn't quite make out how many men there were but it must have been at least five including Gino, and by what happened next it could have been seven or eight.

Again my bum was felt and prodded. Then the man I was sucking took his cock out of my mouth and knelt down in front of me and I was told to bend over to suck him. I closed my mouth round its lovely smoothness again and this was obviously a cue for the fucking of my arse to begin, because I immediately felt someone kneeling close up behind me and very soon a hard cock was in my slit and burrowing into my anus.

I was still feeling a bit bruised from the forced fucking I had had in the afternoon, but this first cock was not as large as Gino's so it didn't hurt as much as I thought it was going to and soon I started to enjoy it. He fucked me doggy fashion, stroking regularly and deeply for ages, meanwhile I could feel someone standing with his legs against my side and they were moving rhythmically as he was being wanked. I felt him going rigid and heard a gasp as thick gobs of hot cum splattered on my back. The guy up me told the guy who had shot to lick his own spunk off me, and I felt his warm tongue lapping it up.

Someone started playing with my semi rigid prick and I was soon feeling the nice randy feeling in my balls and my prick got hard inside its latex sheath as he rhythmically wanked me.

My fucker was really going now and I felt his rigid cock banging into my bowels and his balls bumping into mine, then just as I thought he was going to shoot it up me he pulled it out and more hot sperm sprayed over my back and the thick cream splashed on my buttocks, and dribbled down into my slit.

The next man immediately pushed him aside and put his much larger cock into my slit. He had to push really hard to get it to penetrate my anus and I cried out as he broke past my rim, and into my sensitive tube. Still he was really hyped up and started really fucking me hard. As soon as I had cried out my wanker started rubbing my little cock vigorously and I started having another big orgasm, now shooting all my spunk into the sheath. As I came I must have squeezed my buttocks because the guy in my bum rammed me hard for only a few seconds before I felt him exploding in my bowels. I loved hearing him cry out as I felt the hot blast of his cum as it pumped out and fill my tube. He stayed in me for a while, and I savoured gently milking all the spunk from his softening pick.

A guy whose sac I had been holding while someone was wanking him, came in front of me and put his hot circumcised cock into my mouth. His wanker rubber his shaft fast while I just sucked on his big glans, until I felt it expand and he shot a mouthful of spunk over my tongue and down my throat.

All the men had a go at my arse and I lost count of how many times I was fucked that night, but I counted eight lots of cum shot into my arse and seven into my mouth, and my body was slick with the many gobs that had been shot over it. Some of the cocks which had come in my bum were withdrawn and brought to my mouth to be licked clean. And a few of them were so randy that they started fucking my mouth almost immediately and shot another load there.

I would never have believed my cock could stay so randy or that my balls could go on making spunk but every now and then someone would want to see me shoot and my cock would be rubbed, sucked, pressed, gripped and wanked until I shot another load into the condom. It was really full after an hour or so, and one of the men said

"Look at all that good juice we've milked from him! It would be a pity to waste it, it is so nutritious, I think we all want to see him drink it."

They all agreed, so I was made to sit on the side of the bed and then had to take the full condom off myself without spilling any and then lay back on the bed and pour all my slimy cum into my mouth. It was a real turn on to them and I could feel that they all were playing with each other's pricks.

The incredible thing was that this made my cock go hard and they all laughed and Gino said

"Let's watch him shoot for real"

Taking hold of it with a firm grasp he wanked it like hell until my poor sore cock almost burst before it finally surrendered and shot a small wad of spunk over his hands and my belly. They all laughed and agreed that I should be allowed to sleep now. They kissed me and gently stroked me, taking off the ring and the pants and wishing me a good night's sleep before they left.

Gino stayed behind and took the helmet off me, thanking me for being such a good sport. My body had lots of drying spunk on it, so he got a flannel and washed me all over. I had bled again so he gently fingered some more cream into my dilated bum, saying:


"Well! you were wonderful tonight, but I think your little arse now needs a couple of days rest to allow it to mend. However, we have stretched it well for you, and if you regularly find someone to fuck you, you will be able to enjoy any cock that wants to penetrate you."

I just lay on my bed when they had all gone and felt absolutely exhausted and satisfied. I had been well and truly 'broken in' and my body now craved spunk at both ends, which it has managed to receive ever since.

12