My Holiday Vacation Ch. 04

Story Info
She takes a drive without clothes.
1.5k words
4.38
28.2k
4

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 07/15/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fact or Fantasy? I'm going to leave that to your imagination. But please let me know if you enjoy the story. With enough positive feedback, I'll post further more about the weeks adventures!

______________________________________

You'll need to read parts I - III for the details of how I got to this point. Just to bring you up to speed, my best friend from college, Celeste, has spent the weekend with me in a motel room and helped me have one of the best orgasms I've had in a long time. We fell asleep basically in each others arms. It was a very peaceful night's sleep, too. We awoke around 8:30 Sunday morning. I still didn't have any luggage from the airline and they had not yet contacted me. Celeste had taken pity on me and washed the clothes I had worn on the flight while she had left me naked in the room on Saturday. The only clothes I had was my dress, my panties (that I had worn in the hot tub Saturday evening) and the t-shirt she had purchased for me. So, I pulled the t-shirt on and she dressed. She ordered room service for us for breakfast and we began to discuss the plans for the day.

I told Celeste I hated to wait around all day for luggage, but I only had a toothbrush and deodorant with me. We decided if the airline hadn't called by 11:00 a.m., we'd head to Walmart, I'd get just a few things then we'd go on to her place. Then when the airline did contact us, we'd just have to make a special trip to the city. I really didn't want to buy a bunch of clothes, but I wasn't sure what else to do. You should understand that Celeste lives about a 3 hour drive from the airport. We did a lot of visiting after breakfast. Checkout time was 11:30 a.m. and it was approaching 11:00. I was anxious to get out of the hotel. We looked at each other and shrugged our shoulders.

"I guess I'll go shopping at Wally World" I said. So I pulled off my t-shirt and put on my dress and panties.

Celeste told me not to worry, that everything would work out OK. I knew it would, too. But I hated the thought of having to buy stuff I already had.

As we were checking out, Martin walked by. I think I blushed the second I saw him. But he came over to us and visited for a few minutes. It seemed really strange to be visiting with a man that about 24 hours before had seen me totally naked. I wanted to ask him what he really thought, but I was way too shy. In fact, I let Celeste do all the talking. She mentioned having a bar-b-que on Saturday. He said he thought he and his wife could make it. I didn't think any more about it.

We finished checking out (no luggage to carry to the car) and headed to Walmart. As we pulled in the parking lot, Celeste told me not to worry about buying much, that she would help me take care of things. I wasn't sure what that meant, but I've always trusted her and she's never let me down. She may have embarrassed me a time or two and she may have done things in unconventional ways, but she always came through for me.

We found a pair of shorts and a blouse that went with it. The blouse was really a size too small, but it was on clearance and I was trying to watch my spending real close. "This way I can get a swim suit, too." I commented. But Celeste told me not to worry about that, that she had it covered.

I started to the lingerie section to get a couple pairs of panties when Celeste leaned over and whispered to me "I dare you to go without panties all week."

I must admit I was a bit surprised, but it sounded kind of exciting. And it would save me a bit of money. She must have seen the wheels in my head turning, because she leaned over again: "And you won't need anything to sleep in - you have the t-shirt I got you." She was right, So with a couple of personal items, a pair of shorts, and a blouse in the cart we headed for the checkout.

We visited in the car while Celeste made our way out of town. Once out of the main part of the city, we were laughing about some of the things we'd done in the past. Then I asked her: "Celeste, you've got such a great body, have you ever shown it off?"

Her reply was something like this: "Sheila, sometimes when I'm driving to or from the city alone, I'll pull off on a side road, strip, and put my clothes under the seat."

I looked at her really surprised. I knew from my last visit that on this drive there were 2 or 3 small towns where you had to stop at stoplights. But I also knew that in her area, she could drive almost to her door and probably get out of the car and walk into her house naked and no one would be able to see. I smiled an evil smile and looked at her.

"Yeah, as long as your clothes are in reach, you're fine aren't you? I bet you'd never put your clothes in the trunk for such a trip though!"

Well, I had underestimated my friend again. "I will if you will." she said matter-of-factly.

I think my jaw dropped because Celeste giggled a little and asked "What's wrong, can't do it?"

Well, I had issued the challenge. I felt like I had to go through with it. "Pull off the road and let's see."

I kind of hoped she was bluffing. But she pulled off on a side road, got out and went to the back of the car. I just sat there a minute, but then got out and went to see if she was undressing. She was down to her panties.

"Well?" she asked me.

I couldn't back out now. I took my dress off while she took her panties off. We threw them in the trunk at about the same time. I should mention that our bag from Walmart was in the trunk, too. There was nothing in the passenger area of the car to cover up with!

The first few miles of driving like that I tried to hunch over every time a truck was even near us, let alone beside or passing us. Celeste just laughed at me. After about 30 to 45 minutes, I was almost as relaxed as I had been in the hotel room that morning. I have to admit that I was a bit nervous as we went through the towns. But I don't think anyone even noticed. In fact, I'm not sure what few people were outside even looked up when we drove by.

When we were just a few miles from her house, I found a chance to change the subject: "Celeste, should we stop and get our clothes out?"

I had suspected she might say no. And I guess I was ready for it if she did. "Sis, none of my neighbors are supposed to be home today. So we're not stopping 'till we get there. And if they are home, well, they'll just get an eyeful, won't they?"

There was something in her voice that was relaxed and reassuring. I can't say I was really nervous, but I was, let me call it anxious.

We pulled in her drive about 4:30. She pulled to the side of the house. She had already told me that her husband wasn't going to be home until late that night. So when Celeste got out of the car, I did too. I walked towards the trunk but she walked towards the door. It scared me a bit at first, but she unlocked the door then tossed me the keys. "I gotta pee bad!" she said. So I quickly (I was still anxious) grabbed our things, closed the trunk and went inside.

We settled in and I started to get my shorts out. "Sis, there's no need to get dressed. It's just you and me. And I'm not getting dressed till I have to."

I didn't want to tell her, but this was music to my ears. When we were in college, unless someone else was in the room with us, we were usually naked. It wasn't sexual (at least not all the time), but rather that we just preferred to not wear clothes. So, we settled in, visited, basically just kicked back and relaxed.

Celeste had planned ahead and had dinner in a crock pot. It was getting close to time for her husband, Charlie to get home. I said something about the time.

Celeste grinned at me like the cat that had eaten the canary. "I've got an idea I think you'll love."

When she shared it with me, she was right - I loved it, yet dreaded it in someways. It turns out to be what she had in mind way back at Walmart. And I wouldn't need much in the way of clothes this week if this worked!!

I'll have to tell you about it in part V. But let's just say that it was a delightfully carefree week.