My Horny Niece

Story Info
Lisa moves in and wants some sex.
5.6k words
4.27
148.2k
42
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ainu2
ainu2
356 Followers

When my parents were younger, my Mom got pregnant so they got married. They had a daughter. I believe they wanted more children and kept trying but none came. It took a long time, sixteen years, before they finally decided it wasn't going to happen and adopted me. I can't remember exactly but relatively I always knew I was adopted and it never bothered me. They were great parents, strict when they should be but encouraging when they could be. I hope I'll be as good a parent some day. I had a nice, middle class life.

In high school I ended up dating a girl that, like me, was sort of square and good. We seemed to get along and it helped socially to always have some one to date. Slowly, over time, we both realized we had an interest in sex. At the time it was common knowledge that oral sex helped you have orgasms without getting pregnant. So I believe it was common for sexual activity to start that way. I think it was her that suggested it first but it could have been me, and we tried it. Neither of us knew what we were doing but, after all, how tricky is it to suck a cock or lick and finger fuck a pussy. So we did that for awhile and then moved sort of naturally to actually fucking.

We then had sex every single moment that we thought we could without getting caught. We'd go to older, uncrowded movies and sit in the back row. She'd suck me off and I'd eat her and then she'd climb on my lap and take my cock up into her and ride me and ride me. She sucked me off in a janitor's closet at school and I ate her while she sat on a bar stool in her kitchen with her parents in the next room, for instance. Then we headed off to college. She went to Princeton, I went to Penn State. We could still have sex when we came home for holidays but both agreed we weren't exclusive anymore, we were too horny to go months without.

I did o.k. at Penn State. It's a great place. There are perhaps forty thousand students and maybe another 40,000 people in the town and surrounding Centre county. The town only exists to serve the university's needs. It's located close to the geographic center of the state and is on no good through routes to anywhere. So there's very little industry, mostly service businesses. It's very much a "Joe College" atmosphere. It's a local joke that the football stadium seats 100,000 people and there aren't that many people living here. Weekends see thousands, mostly alumni, commuting in to see the football game.

Anyway, there are literally thousands of horny coeds so if you've learned anything about having sex you stand a good chance of scoring. Since a small percent of the male population is too arrogant or stupid to put tongue to a hairy vagina, the odds increase in your favor if you happen to love eating pussy. I've never met a female who doesn't like having her pussy licked. So I did o.k. I wasn't the biggest cocksman on campus at all, didn't really want to be, but I got more than enough.

Another thing happened to me there. I was in a fraternity and one of my fraternity brothers was and is a genius when it comes to computers. He came up with some software that was fabulous. We were friends and I helped on the business side. We were offered a lot of money to sell the software to a huge corporation. Millions. I convinced him that we should go it on our own. The result is that, at age 24, I'm now very wealthy, at least on paper, and an officer in a very large software company that has stayed in State College, PA. I live in a house I had an architect design, very modern, lots of glass. I love it.

I get a telephone call from my sister. Remember, she was sixteen or so when I was born. I was a ring bearer at her wedding when I was four. She is my sister and I know her well but sort of like you might know your grandparents or aunts. She was raising her own family when I was going through public school. I would see her and her family a number of times a year but we weren't terribly close. Her oldest son is a very good football player and is at a Southern school on a full ride scholarship. I knew that but the truth is, I'm not sure I really knew how many children she had or there names, even though I'd met them all over the years.

Seems her daughter got admitted to Penn State. Sort of late, last minute. Freshmen must stay in a dorm and she didn't have a dorm room assigned and needed a place to stay that had to be family in order to get admitted. Could she stay with me? I do have a guest room. I wasn't enthused about it but caved and agreed that she could. I had a nice life and wasn't wild about having someone foisted on me but, what the heck, it's family. Right? And I'm a nice guy.

Then Lisa shows up. She's eighteen, almost nineteen. She has a perfect female body. Lots of tits, lots of ass, long, long legs. A face that's more cute girl-next-door than beautiful. Long, dark, wavy hair. As sexy a female as walks the earth. And when she walks, she oozes sex appeal. Everything seems to move in all the right ways.

My adjusting to having someone else in the house isn't easy. Her adjusting to being away from home and starting college isn't easy. I ate a lot of meals out, she needs to eat a lot of meals in since she can't afford otherwise. Which means I need to keep more food and we need to go shopping together to get what she wants. I walk her to campus, perhaps twenty minutes, so she'll know how to get around but she still has lots of questions about how to get where. I'm used to walking around naked sometime at home and I think I scared her at first so I had to change. She, however, walks around about half naked in her underwear, which drives me nuts because she's just plain gorgeous.

I was once fairly serious with a girl until I actually heard her in the next booth when she didn't know I was there talking with another girl and explaining how if she roped me in she could put up with me for maybe a year and then divorce me and get several million dollars and be made for life. Needless to say, I didn't marry her. It scared me so I've arranged with a lovely grad student named Emma, who also has a few other customers, to come service me once a month in exchange for a healthy payment. Part of the adjustment to Lisa being in my house came the first time Emma showed up and, since they met, I introduced them before we went to my bedroom where, as usual, we spent the entire night mostly having sex in one form or another. We both perform more like lovers than prostitute-client with lots of foreplay and kissing and oral sex as well as fucking.

It took about a month or more for Lisa to realize that I have a spa attached to the house in back. "What is that, Charlie?" she asks.

"It's a spa."

"Oh, like a hot tub."

"Yes, exactly. Like an oversize bath tub with lots of jets in it and water than can get heated to a fairly high temperature."

"Can I use it?"

"Sure, this is your house too, for now. Use anything. Let me know when so I can show you how to operate it, you have to start heating the water ahead of time. It can get cold out there in the winter."

"So, I wear a bathing suit, like I would in a pool?"

"You can if you want but I just always go in naked. It feels great."

"You walk outside there naked?"

"Well, no one is going to see you but if it's chilly, wear a robe or wrap a towel around you and just drop it off before you get in."

Over the next weeks she did use it. I got a glimpse of her fully naked a couple times and I couldn't help but get an erection. Meanwhile, Emma comes again and we have a great night. I have, in the past, used the spa with Emma but didn't now so I wouldn't disturb Lisa. Besides, we can keep ourselves occupied very well in the bedroom.

Then one day I had a stressful day at work so when I came home, after stopping and grabbing something to eat on the way, I decided to use the spa. Because of Lisa, I wrapped a towel around me when I went out and dumped it as I climbed in. I slid down low and was enjoying the massage from several jets in the hot water when Lisa shows up, also with a towel wrapped around her.

"Can I join you?" she asks.

"Sure, c'mon in," I reply.

She then takes off the towel and stands there naked as she places the towel on a chair. She then comes to the spa and extends one leg out and starts stepping down in. She's right next to me, perhaps a foot away, and her pussy, which I realize is at least partially shaved with a little strip of air above her slit, passes right in front of my face, followed by the rest of her perfect body. I get a quick glimpse of her pink insides and she's glistening a little, as if she's already aroused some. Then real close ups of her perfect breasts with large aureolas and nipples that seem a little hard already. Then her face, smiling, and she sinks into the water and seems to relax.

She looks at me a couple times and seems to be ready to say something but then doesn't. Then she says, "Do you want to fuck me Charlie?"

I 'm nonplussed for a moment. How do I answer that? "Lisa," I say to her, trying to not let my words get ahead of my brain, "you're gorgeous. A perfect female body. All the right parts of the right size in all the right places. You just plain ooze sexuality. Every adult male that sees you thinks, 'she'd be a great fuck". Whether they're students or professors or the mail man or a clerk in a store every adult male will have the same thoughts of you. And I'm an adult male. But in civilization, we don't just rape sexy women, we follow the rules. And I'm your Uncle and I'm supposed to help you not take advantage of you."

She grins. "Well that's a 'yes' I think. You know, Charlie, if you asked me the same thing, 'Lisa do you want to fuck me?', my answer would be a quick and loud 'yes'. You're a nice looking guy. You must use a gym regularly because you have a good body. And you're smart. You have to be smart to afford a place like this at your age. Best of all, you're nice. You've always been nice to me, helped me, even though there's no advantage to you. I listen to you with Emma and am jealous. I want to be in there with you instead of her. Last time she was here I stood at your bedroom door naked, fingering myself to an orgasm, listening to all of the moans and slurps and shrieks of passion."

I've spent almost a month with an erection watching this luscious body waltzing around half naked so I didn't have a second thought about incest and right and wrong. I moved forward some, reaching toward her. Since I was sitting in a spa, I ended up kneeling almost in the middle of the thing. At the same time, seeing me agree to fuck her, she moves to me and she's on her knees, too. We have our arms around one another and I feel those gorgeous breasts pressing against me. I run my hand down her back. The curve off her back onto that full, perfect ass is as sexy as it can get. I grab her cheeks and pull her against me as her hands do the same to me and pull me against her. She's a great kisser. Lips that are firm and yet give. Her tongue is licking me and my tongue is licking her and we're sucking each others tongues.

I almost lift her by her ass and turn a little to get her sitting up on the side of the spa so I can get my hands and lips to those big, firm, delicious breasts. God, they're great. I can feel how full they are while I lick around a nipple and then suck on it. I can hear her moaning, she likes this. But after getting at both breasts, which I fully intend to spend hours with eventually, I realize that I really, really want to taste her gorgeous pussy so I kiss down over her stomach. She spreads her legs wide and there it is. Like the rest of her, it's actually beautiful.

I do everything I've ever learned to do with a pussy . Lick it, up and down. Pull it open a little to get my tongue into her more. She's actually hot. I slide a finger into her vagina as I lick on her clit. The moans are more "aaagh" now and as I finger fuck her and suck on her clit they get louder and louder until they become "oh fuck", "oh fuck". It's as if her insides swell or something, my finger is moving in a much more open vagina, and she almost screams as her hips jump and she starts emitting fluid. I pull back and straighten up slightly so I can get my very erect cock aimed at her and start pushing into her and her screams get even louder.

Her hands, that a moment ago were holding my hair and head, pulling me against that delicious pussy I was eating, are now around my back, sliding down to grasp my butt and pull me even tighter into her. I pump away, pulling out and pounding in. She has a great pussy, it feels as if it's grasping me, using muscles to hold me in. I've fucked girls that just sort of let you fuck them but Lisa is much more involved. She's fucking me as much as I'm fucking her, or at least as much as she can given our positions. I can feel her insides pumping me, either she's having another orgasm or the one she's having is just going on and on. Maybe I've had my horniness locked up too long but I don't last all that long and I'm shooting off into her.

Then we're kissing again and back in the hot water again, her sitting on me. "Oh, Charlie, that was so good," and we kiss some more and her hands are all over me and I'm sure mine are all over her. "Let's move into the bedroom and do this all over again," she says. So I reluctantly let go of her and we manage to stand up and climb out of the spa. I keep grabbing her body and kissing her anywhere my lips can land. We each pick up our big, fluffy towels and dry off some and she starts ahead of me, backing up so she can still face me.

"This is fantastic, Charlie. We can be naked and fuck all over this place any time we want to. That's the problem Jason and I had, finding places to do it."

"Jason is your boyfriend back home?"

"Yeah, he and I learned all about sex with each other and we fucked every time we could but this is going to be so much better." She stops and reaches down to grab at my deflated cock. "We could do it right here in the hall."

"Well, we could if I was ready. I'm not hard again yet, though, so we might as well go on into the bedroom."

"Oh, I can get you hard again. I'm good at that. Jason always went soft, too. B ut I loved to suck his cock and yours is even better from the way it felt in me."

Well we do end up in the bedroom and she does get me up again. I guess she does love to suck cock because she plays around with mine, licking and sucking and telling me what a great cock I have and how nice and fat it is, and then she's sitting on me, taking it up inside her. I really like to fuck a girl, be over her sort of pounding into her. But having Lisa fuck me so that I'm looking up at that unbelievable body is even sexier, I think. As she moves her breasts bounce and jiggle, her stomach bends and stretches, her leg muscles tense, and it's obvious from the huge grin on her face that's she's loving every moment as much if not more than I am. I outlast her and she cums again and lays down on top of me, my cock still in her, so I use my arms and legs to roll us over without ever slipping out and I start pumping into her some more. She's noisy. She screams and moans and "oh fuck", "oh fuck" until I finish and we're laying, facing one another, both sated for the moment.

At least I am. I suspect that maybe she's just had appetizers and is ready for more. We end up taking a shower together. In the course of it I manage to lick her some more and she manages to suck me back up and we end up in a 69 on the bathroom floor. This time, I think I managed to last a half hour or more. I began to think we were going to fuck forever. Back on the bed, her on top, me on top., doggy, more 69. I've always liked licking and sucking a pussy but I think that she's in love with sucking cock. Anyway, we do a little of everything and when I finally cum, even she seems willing to cuddle up and get some sleep.

It was just the opening act. For the next couple weeks when I got home from work she would already be naked, ready to suck my cock and then move on to whatever I could last through. We fucked a lot. But she sucked me even more, swallowing my cum. In return, I ate her to orgasm a lot. It was partly a horny guys ideal wet dream come true and partly it was too much. It made me realize that there really is more to life than just sex although I'm not sure Lisa would agree.

In the course of this, we lived together. We ate. She cooked a lot and is actually a very good cook. Real food, not just one minute stuff or heating up frozen dinners. She went to class and read her books and used my computer. I'll wait and see but I suspect she's a good student. She seems entranced with all the porn she can get to on my computer and calls me in at times to point out some things people were doing with each other. She seems particularly curious about lesbian stuff, asking me if girls really did that. I had to admit that I had no personal experience but I'm sure they do. I mean it's all pretty much what guys do with women, even including strap-on dildos for fucking. Often, it results in my eating her out as she tells me how good I am at that, much better than Jason ever was.

Then one evening, we're naked in the bedroom, having just finished some sex and waiting for me to be ready for some more, and the doorbell rings. She runs out and peeks around the corner to see who is at the door. I think I mentioned there's a lot of glass in this house so it was easy to do. "It's Emma," she says.

Shit, Emma. I forgot all about Emma. I never called and canceled her. I've been paying this gorgeous grad student $500 once a month to come and spend the night and have sex with me. I don't know how many other clients she has but I think she's paying her way through college by fucking for money. Lisa had met her twice before and had even told me she was jealous of the sounds she could hear as Emma and I had sex. Really good sex, too. "I'll just go let her in," she says and scoots off naked. Next thing I know, they're both back.

"I see that you and Lisa have taken this Uncle/Niece thing a little further, huh Charlie?" she says grinning and starting to take her clothes off. Our usual routine has been for her to get naked and we move to sex without a lot of preliminary stuff. "How do you want to do this Charlie? I mean, it's your nickel so I'll do whatever you want."

What the heck do I do? I look at Emma, now completely naked and just as gorgeous as Lisa and I look at Lisa. Emma is looking at me but Lisa is looking at Emma. I bet she's never seen a naked female except in the porn on the 'net. I can see that Lisa is really looking, sort of memorizing Emma's body parts. She's grinning and enjoying this. It gives me a dirty idea. "I don't know all of your rules, Emma, if you have any. Maybe it would be good for you and Lisa to get acquainted first."

Emma smiles. A happy smile, I think. "I have a couple female clients," she says. She turns to Lisa. "You have a gorgeous body, Lisa, very sexy." She then takes a couple steps to Lisa, puts one arm around Lisa's waist and another on one of Lisa's breasts. We're both watching to see what Lisa's reaction will be.

"So do you, Emma," she says and reaches up to sort of heft one of Emma's very full breasts and hold it as she rubs her thumb over the nipple. So Emma steps up against her and leans her face to Lisa and kisses her on the lips. They both move their arms to go around each other and hold on to one another and press their bodies together as they kiss. Very sexy. I've never seen this before. Apparently Emma has been with women before but I'd bet that Lisa has not been. But the way she's moving her hands up and down Emma's back, she's enjoying this.

When they finally break the kiss and stop and look at one another, Lisa surprises me. "Do you think you're better than Charlie at oral sex?" she asks. "I really like it when Charlie eats me."

ainu2
ainu2
356 Followers
12