My Horny Niece

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ainu2
ainu2
356 Followers

Emma gets a big grin. "Is that a challenge? I agree, Charlie is really good at it. But I think I can be just as good and maybe better." Lisa ends up sitting on the edge of the bed with Emma kneeling on the floor fondling and licking and sucking on Lisa's breasts before moving down to get her face to Lisa's crotch. Lisa spreads wide for her and as Emma starts fingering and licking her, Lisa looks at me and gives me a big grin. In no time. Lisa is grunting and moaning and "oh fuck" and "I love that, right there," and then moves on to screaming and waving her legs around in the air as she has a major orgasm, holding Emma's head tight to her pussy. Emma doesn't stop. I've done that to Lisa, too. Just keep eating her as she has an orgasm. Lisa lays back onto the bed as Emma keeps licking and fingering her, her hands grasping at the sheets as she apparently has another orgasm and screams some more.

Emma then slides up over Lisa and starts kissing her. I can see her hips moving, she's rubbing her pussy against Lisa's and she's fondling Lisa's breasts and pulling on her nipples. They keep at it for a minute or so and Emma sort of pushes up a little. Her pussy is still against Lisa's. They're both smiling. Sexy smiles. "Now the questions is, " Emma says, looking Lisa right in the eyes, "can you do it as good as Charlie does?"

Lisa reaches up and pulls Emma down a little to kiss her. She then moves a little, sort of sliding out from under Emma and says, "I've never done it but I've wanted to try it for a month or more. You were great, Emma. I'll see if I can be anywhere near as good." Emma ends up on her back, her legs off the end of the bed and Lisa is now on top, sucking on Emma's breasts and fingering down on Emma's pussy. She then slides down between Emma's legs and gets her face to Emma's pussy. Just watching, I can't tell, but from Emma's response, I think Lisa is doing a very good job. I stroke my very erect cock as I watch them.

Eventually they both end up on the bed next to me, hugging and fondling one another and kissing and each of them telling the other how good they were. Emma, who knows who's paying the bills, looks at me stroking my cock. "Lisa," she says, "one of us needs to sit on his cock and the other on his face and then later switch positions. Which do you want to do first?"

It ends up with Emma fucking me while I eat Lisa. I'd already cum in Lisa earlier so I knew I could last a while. Emma has always been quick to orgasm so after a couple minutes I can feel her insides clamping on me and she tells Lisa and they switch, so now I'm licking Emma's very wet and creamy pussy and Lisa is bouncing on my cock. Maybe it was the orgasm with Emma but whatever, Lisa ends up cumming, too and soon both girls are down sharing my cock between their mouths and tongues, although they ended up sharing their mouths and tongues with each other, too. They finally get me to cum and they're on either side of me, all of us holding one another.

They talk across my body. Lisa says, "I've watched girl on girl sex on the 'net and wondered about it. Maybe there's something wrong with me but I really, really liked it. Maybe almost as much as fucking Charlie."

"Almost?" Emma answers and then grins. "It's all sex. It's different than being with a man. It's not better or worse, it's all good but it's different. There's no big, hard cock involved. And fake ones really aren't the same thing. I like all of it."

"Yeah," Lisa replies, "I guess I do, too. Is that all right with you Charlie?"

"I like female bodies," I say. "You both have terrific bodies. So I love having sex with you, with either of you. But I have nothing against you enjoying each other. I don't get the kick out of you two having sex that you do, I get my kicks from me having sex. But I have to admit it's arousing to watch you."

Emma crawls about half onto me and kisses me. "I sure don't want to leave you out, Charlie." Then Lisa crawls up on my other side and does the same. I put my arms around them, holding onto their lovely asses. I'll wait and see. I have enough money that paying Emma to come here is no problem, even though I don't get quite as much out of it as I did with her alone. But Lisa sure does and I get enough that I guess I'll just continue to have Emma come in once a month even though I'm getting fucked half to death by Lisa's almost constant need for sex and don't really need Emma any more.

That night, we take a shower and get back to the bed and I fuck both of them again and they eat each other again and we sleep. I wake up to Lisa sucking me as I do many mornings and then Emma joins in and then I fuck each of them again and go shower and get dressed. The two of them are still in bed when I leave for work and from the sounds, they're being very active.

So we continue for some months. Lisa keeps me more than busy with her and when Emma is here, she keeps both of us busy. In between sex while we're building up for the next round, Lisa asks Emma lots of questions. From this I learn that Emma says she needs about $50,000 a year to pay all of her university costs as well as rent and food and clothing. I pay her $500 so that means she needs to do this about 100 times a year. So she must work about three nights a week. I guess it means she has at least a dozen clients, depending on how often they use her. I also learn that I'm one of only two clients she has that goes bareback, she insists on condoms with the others, for any sex, oral or vaginal. She's very concerned about disease.

From Lisa's questions I also learn that I'm one of her favorite clients, having sex with me is like being with a boy friend. In her business you have to do what the client wants and they're usually fairly demanding and not as open and friendly as I am. After all, she said, she's the whore to them, not a girl friend. So she sucks a lot of cocks, gets it in the ass fairly often. It doesn't seem to phase Lisa. She wonders about when Emma gets her degree and leaves here, will Emma want someone to take over her clients, continue on with the business. I think Lisa may be interested in doing that, even though Emma is very open about the risks of being in an illegal occupation.

To some extent, Lisa has to live with me her freshman year. The school's policy is that Freshmen are in the dorms unless they live within commuting distance with family. And I count as family, even though we're not blood relatives at all since I was adopted and not born naturally into the family. So months go by and Lisa and I sleep together all the time. I learn that she has no intention of marrying Jason, or anyone for that matter. Jason, she tells me works for an hourly wage and always will and anyone married to him will have to work to help support a family. Besides, she wants to get a degree and get started in life on her own before ever marrying anyone. I also learn that she's not getting much financial support from her family, living with me was a necessity in more than one way.

I pretty much let her know that I don't want her here and fucking me if she's also fucking a dozen other guys. That doesn't seem to bother her, she lets me know that she's getting all she wants from me, at least for now. The thought enters my mind, why didn't I mind fucking Emma when I knew she was fucking other people? I rationalized an answer but I'm aware that I'm at least slightly a hypocrite. I mean, I'm willing to fuck my sister's daughter but not have her fuck others while living in what my sister would consider my care. Maybe that's logical. Maybe not. Anyway, we finish Lisa's freshman year with her living here and us fucking almost constantly. She goes home for the summer and back to Jason, I imagine. I'm fairly sure that when she comes back for her sophomore year that she'll take up Emma's old customer base. She doesn't come right out and say it but she hints at it and I know she and Emma are in contact with each other.

But then this really good looking girl comes to work for my software company as a temp for the summer. Green eyed redhead with a great set of breasts. She's actually a full time student just earning some money to help pay her way. She's very flirty and one thing leads to another and she comes home with me one evening. I know it's not smart to fuck a co-worker but she's really a temp and she's gorgeous and I rationalize it all. She may like sucking cock as much or more than Lisa. I let her know that if she keeps it up until I cum It'll take some time for me to get it up again and she just grins and sucks some more and lets me know that maybe then I'll just have to eat her until I'm ready for more. I wonder, if she needs money, maybe she'd be interested in moving in since Lisa won't be coming back. I'll have to pursue this.

ainu2
ainu2
356 Followers
12