My Hot New Boyfriend

Story Info
How she got her hot new boyfriend.
1.4k words
3.87
42.7k
4
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 08/18/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'My Hot New Guy' revised 11Aug06

this can be read aloud by text-to-speech programs such as Dragon NaturallySpeaking or TextAssist.

NOTE: This story contains sexually explicit scenes.

If that would offend you or if you are underage, DON'T READ IT.

-::-

My former boyfriends have all become too boring: I need to start a new relationship with a sexy adventure.

As I am waiting in the grocery line, I see Michael ahead of me. He is a very hot guy that I know slightly from a distance. I'm attractive enough but he has been ignoring me. He is complaining to the checkout girl that Melonie, his hot model girlfriend, doesn't visit him very often using the door key waiting for her under his doormat.

This information gives me a naughty idea how I can get him for myself. The thought of being with him is getting me moist.

-::-

That night, I set my alarm for 3-AM and go to sleep wearing only my panties. When the alarm goes off, I put on my slacks and halter-top. On impulse, I retrieve another pair of panties from the clothes hamper, writing "to Mike with love" on them. Then after carefully combing out my hair, I leave it down. After putting on my shoes, I drive over to his place.

Finding his key under the mat, just as he said, I enter. Then locking the door behind me, I pin his key to my clothes. Leaving my shoes by the door, I tuck the labeled pair of panties into his couch for his 'hot' model to find. Then I walk softly barefoot to his open bedroom door.

The sight of him sleeping soundly on his back is getting me very moist. Dropping my halter and slacks on the floor, I walk nude to his bed, carrying the panties that I just took off. Throwing my panties under the bed for Melonie to find, I get under the sheet, being careful not to wake him.

Discovering that he is sleeping in the nude, I touch his hairy chest. Then I run my hand down over his ridged abs into his pubic hair. He is still asleep but his penis gets hard so I throw the sheets aside. Straddling him, I quickly guide his erection into position, taking it completely inside me.

-::-

Resting one hand in his chest hair, I run the other down over the ridges of his hardening abs to his captured erection. Opening his eyes, he says; "Wow, what a way to wake up!" Then looking startled, he exclaims; "What are YOU doing here?" "At first, I thought I was having a wet dream. Then I thought you were Melonie!"

As I answer; "I'm here to show you that I am hotter than her," he reflexively reaches up, touching my breasts. His touch feels so good that my nipples harden in response. Then his hand travels down my chest through my bush, to the base of his captive erection. This is getting me more excited so I reach back, cupping his scrotum while feeling the muscles behind it with my fingertips.

-::-

At this point, he says; "Let me put something on."

Afraid that this might only be an excuse to escape, I reply; "I am on the pill so that would only interfere with our passion." With his balls in my hand, he knows that there is no way that he can escape!

Now I feel so good with him inside me that I need consummation. Supporting my weight with my other hand on his hard abs, I move myself up and down on his erection. Experiencing the motion inside me is getting me hotter. Soon I feel his muscles contracting: Success! Feeling his erection subside, I keep it inside me.

-::-

Breathing hard, he exclaims; "You made me come! I wasn't ready to do that with you."

Triumphantly I state; "We are going to do it again so I can come too."

He responds; "Melonie usually only allows sex once when she visits."

So I insist; "I know that she has a perfect body but don't mention her again unless it is to tell me some way that I am better then her."

He answers; "Your body is very good too. You use it much better than she does."

-::-

His response is very satisfying to me so I let go of his balls. Again I run my hands over his hairy chest, touching his nipples which get firm. This must be exciting to him because I feel him getting hard again inside me. Leaning over, I brush my hair in his face, rubbing my distended nipples against his chest.

Pulling me down against his hairy chest, he wraps his arms around me. This firm hug is getting me more excited so I kiss him deeply as he runs one hand down my back, squeezing my bottom.

Getting hotter by the minute, I roll him on top of me, hugging him tightly. Saying; "Make passionate love to me!", I wrap my legs around his. As he begins banging me, I feel myself getting much hotter.

Then suddenly fluid inside, I exclaim; "Oh, I'm coming!" He comes too, but I want him to bond to me for more than just sex. He is about to roll off, so I say; "Linger inside me for a while."

-::-

While resting on top of me, he says; "Surprising me that way was sexier than anything Melonie has ever done." Thoughtfully, he adds; "You can do it again any time that she isn't here."

Knowing that she will not be competition after she finds at least one pair of my panties, I reply; "I brought your key in with me." "I will put it under your doormat when I leave." "Get her to do the same so I will know when you are alone."

He responds; "Good idea, that way there won't be any problems."

-::-

When I say that I want to stay all night snuggling, he says; "That's not such a good idea, what if someone should see you leave?"

So I offer; "If you let me stay, I will leave early after you make love to me again in the morning."

Setting the alarm, he comments; "Melonie usually doesn't like morning sex." Spooning, we go to sleep in close contact.

-::-

Later that night, I wake up feeling him caressing me all over. Then realizing that I am fully awake, he gets on top and is abruptly inside me again. My embarrassment turns to passion as he begins making long strokes inside me.

As I come, the alarm goes off, so I say; "You have rung my bell."

He comes too, laughing; "You ARE hotter than Melonie." "If I didn't already have her, you would be number one."

-::-

Getting out of bed I put my hands behind my head to raise my breasts. Showing off my body, I turn around for his inspection, saying; "You will want more of this: Perhaps we can spend the day together soon without clothes." Then I offer; "There are some things that I want to try that Melonie probably won't do." Seeing his erection rising again at my suggestions, I tell him; "I keep my promises: You will have to wait for my next visit."

Smiling, he responds; "When Melonie is gone you will get it again." He doesn't realize it, but his 'hot' model will be permanently gone when she finds my panties.

Then he asks; "What is your phone number? I'll call you when the coast is clear."

My only reply is; "Don't call me; I'll come here and check the doormat for your key."

When I put on my few clothes without any panties, he asks; "Is that all you were wearing?"

I don't want to be caught saying something that is untrue, so I reply; "My shoes are by the front door." As I walk out of the bedroom, I tell him; "Go back to sleep, I'll find my way out."

He insists; "Be sure to leave my key under my doormat."

-::-

On the way out, I decide to copy his key, so I drive to an all-night convenience store. Returning quickly, I park near his place, placing his key under his doormat. When he checks for it on his way out, he won't suspect anything. If my panties don't get rid of Melonie, I will take him away from her by coming in on them.

--- Sexy Lee - new writer ---

Copyright © 2001 2006 Lee Mesenhimer * All Rights Reserved