My Hot Sister-In-Law, Leslie 2.0

Story Info
Things take a new turn.
2k words
4.41
93.1k
19

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 10/18/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah, I managed to get some."

There were looks of surprise all around. We'd all talked and talked and talked about how great it would be to feel young again, like we did in college. To be carefree, to experiment. Now, we were vacationing on the lake at our lake house. We all have kids, of course, who were sleeping. We basically had the run of the house, as the kids all slept in the bunk house out back and were crashed cold from another hot day at the beach.

I was answering a specific question, the question being whether or not I'd managed to procure the Xctasy we'd always said we'd take together. Mark had asked the question, and he was as happy to hear it as anyone. Mark's wife, Leslie, my sister-in-law, was surprised too. I think everyone thought we'd just always *talk* about it but never end up doing X together.

Now, if you've read the previous chapter, you'd know that Leslie is my older sister-in-law. She's a great woman: attractive, intelligent and with a very tight and strong body for a 46 year old. Really, she had the body of a 35 year old, with nice full breasts and a hard ass.

You'd also know that I have fantasized about her in a myriad of ways, and have slept next to her once and dreamed about another opportunity to get close with her.

My wife (and her sister) Becca is a very cool woman; like her sister she is bright, very attractive and has a great body. My brother in law Mark knew my wife before we met and they've always had a brother-sister nature about their relationship. Becca had wanted to take X and so did Mark, but Leslie was always a little wary, having never tried it before.

"I'm a little nervous about it," Leslie admitted. "What if the kids wake up?"

"They won't," replies Mark, a little disdainfully, "They had a full day. Besides, this only should last an hour or so, right?"

"Yeah, about that..." I say, not revealing that these X pills are the strongest I'd ever had. If you know anything about Xctasy, the ride up can be intense.

Leslie looks unsure still, until Becca chimed in. "Don't worry, hon. It's fun."

And I added, "I can help you through the beginning. Then it's just awesome."

Leslie smiled and then seemed to make up her mind. "Okay."

I give two pills to everyone, which we all take with our beverages. I head off to the fridge to get some OJ and water, knowing full well that we're about to go for one helluva ride.

We had had a full dinner so I figured we'd have maybe 30 minutes before it kicked in. Becca announced that she and Mark were headed to the beach. I hand them the water and tell them we'd meet them out there. Becca reassures Leslie, who still looked a little worried.

"We'll meet you on the beach in a little bit, once it's kicked in. Since we've done it before, we know what to expect. Don't worry, you're in good hands with him..." (indicating me, which I appreciate).

Becca gives me a quick kiss as Mark bails out the back.

After they've gone, Leslie turns to me and asks what to expect.

"Well, it'll come on pretty hard. It's a rush, then it turns to a love buzz. You'll like to touch things. Your senses will become heightened. You'll feel a lotta of energy."

I didn't say that you'd love being touched, and that your inhibitions would drop. I also didn't say that with any luck I'll have my cock out at some point, and you'll be my target.

"If the ride up on the Xctasy becomes too much, tell me. I have remedies."

"Okay," Leslie says, smiling. "How do I know it's coming on?"

"Oh, you'll know," I says, laughing.

About 10 more minutes pass, and I start to feel it a little. My heart is ticking up a beat and the colors are getting more vivid. I am swigging OJ now, and I hand the bottle to Leslie, who inhales deeply before taking a slug.

Leslie is wearing white Capri jeans and a loose-fitting sweatshirt. Her brunette hair is cut to her shoulders, an expensive haircut. I'm in jeans and a t-shirt, and we're both barefoot. We stand closer and I notice her drink more OJ. "OJ tastes good on X, and it tastes good, " I say, as I notice her eyes widen slightly.

The Xctasy is kicking in. I can feel it and I can see she feels it too. She puts down the OJ on the counter and stands before me.

"Am I going to be okay?" Leslie asks, looking to me for reassurance.

"Do you feel it coming on?" I ask, knowing the answer.

"Yes..." she answers, breathing deeply. Her chest expands and contracts deeply, and her breasts jut out toward me, her nipples hardening a little. "I am not sure I like this..." she says, clearly on the upswing.

"Relax and breathe. The ride up is harder than the high you'll have after."

Leslie breathes deeply again and again. She tugs at her sweatshirt collar and then takes it off entirely, revealing a white tank top with a white athletic bra underneath.

"You will feel warmer, " I warn her," and you will want to lose a fair amount of your clothing..." I say this with straight confidence, but inside I have a hint of hopefulness.

"Yeah, feeling that.." Leslie says, unsteadily.

"Are you okay?" I ask, moving towards her. I take her arms and look deeply into her face. I can see she's going up the wall on a rocket. She pulls me close and hugs me, her chest heaving, her nipples hard. "Oh, fuuuuck," Leslie says, gutturally. "Fuck, this is a little scary."

She's talking about the drugs, not our proximity, I think.

"It's okay, ride it up. Breathe..."

She's breathing hard now, fast, and I am holding her close as she comes on to the drug. Meanwhile, I wonder how Becca and Mark are handling it outside. Probably in a similar fashion.

My cock is starting to get hard as Leslie's hips press against me.

"Oh fuck, this is intense!" Leslie exhorts. I've never heard her swear more than a twice in all the time I've known her. Her cursing is turning me on more.

"Help me! I don't think I can handle it. I'm too revved up!"

"All right, shower time," I say, leading Leslie towards the master bedroom. She follows easily, bewildered. We get into the bathroom and close the door behind us, then turn on the water. Leslie is very fragile right now, and I tell her that the best thing for her is some sense of normalcy and safety. A shower brings both.

I turn off all the lights except the little one the mirror for makeup.

"Strip down," I say, which she submits to immediately. She takes off her clothes so fast I know she's really rushing now. Her full breasts spring free from under her athletic bra, nipples beaming. Next, the Capri pants come off, revealing her white cotton panties.

"Oh, fuck, this is so intense! I don't know how to feel!" Leslie exclaims, panicking.

"Come here, babe, relax." I open my arms and she comes to me, pushing her ample bosoms against my chest. My right hand strokes her back and then her outside thigh. She moans a little. "It's okay."

She's breathing hard and I hold her tightly against me. My cock is half-mast presses against her and there's no way she doesn't know it. But likely she's doesn't care. "Sorry for smothering you, I just need to be okay."

"You're almost there, relax. No apologies. Into the shower."

I open the shower door and as I do this she takes off her panties, revealing her hairy but trimmed dark bush. She has long pubic hair and her pussy is clearly flush with excitement. I cannot believe my good fortune. I remove my jeans and shirt and release my achingly engorged cock. We step inside, the hot steam enveloping us..

I am racing too, now, and I realize that taking two X pills is a lot, too much. I take off my jeans and boxers and now Leslie and I step together, totally naked, my hard cock presses against her stomach. I can feel the heat of her pussy against me.

"Oh my God. I feel so good and so excited and so weird!" Leslie says, understating the obvious. "Should I be standing here with you like this?"

"Well, typically "no," I laugh, racing. "But we're family, so... I'm going to do what you need me to in order for you feel good."

"Yeah, well it just feels so good to touch, to feel. I am sooo wet."

She's obviously aware of my cock. It's hard, fully erect and between us. She reaches down and gently takes my cock and strokes the shaft a few times, making it grow even larger. I reach down and touch her moist cunt, which is literally dripping with her juices. She's not even under the shower and she's drenched. I run my hand over her hairy mound and she exhales and moans deeply.

Without a word, she bends down and takes my cock fully into her mouth. No small feat, that. She draws on it deeply, moaning. I moan and let her slide her mouth over the tip of my cock as she strokes me deeply into her throat. "Ohhhh, God, I love sucking it, it tastes so good.".

She attacks my cock again, long deep strokes, moaning and now touching herself as she sucks me.

I stand her up and turn her around, taking her breasts into my hands and squeezing them as my erect cock stands at attention between her ass cheeks. Leslie's breathing is hard and she reaches back and grabs my cock as she bends forward. She starts to guide my cock into her pussy.

I can feel that as I touch her, it's like she's never been touched before.

Before I enter her, I bend down, spread her ass and find her wet pussy lips open up, swollen.

My tongue disappears into her hole as my fingers glide up and down her clit.

"Oh, fuck. Fuuuck, fuck fuck. Fuck me."

I stand up and put my 9" cock between her hairy pussy lips. I can see her asshole winking at me. Then I tilt my cock into her pussy, an inch at a time. She is wet but still tight enough that I go slowly. I bend her over farther so I can watch my member slowly disappear into her hot pussy. I stroke deep and long, once, twice, three times. She is an absolute cock animal, her hand alternating between her clit and feeling the full length of my shaft go in and out of her. She bucks against me like a bronco, her pussy spasms are strong -- making my cock too hot to handle.

"Oh fuck! Fuck -- I'm cuuuummming!" Her back arches as I thrust into her swollen pussy lips, and she shudders as her pussy grips my cock like a velvet glove around my cock, refusing to let go. I begin to cum and as I do I fire one long shot deep into her. Then I quickly turn her around and she kneels down, licking the tip of my cock as cum fills her mouth. "Mmmmm, oh God, yes, cum!" I jab it into her willing throat.

"Cum! Cum in my mouth!" Leslie says, hotly.

Boy do I! I am pulsing hot cum like a volcano, thrusting my cum into her eager mouth.

"Mmmmm, yeah," Leslie says, as she takes my cum from her mouth and rubs it against her clit.

As I slow, she takes a long draw off my cock and slurps up the cum, swallowing it all.

"That was fucking amazing," she says.

Just wait, I say. There's more.