My Hot Tub

Story Info
She unwinds in hot tub after long day at work.
1k words
3.91
59.5k
6
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm so glad today is Friday. Another long, crappy day at work was almost over. The whole day consisted of angry people on the phone, filing, paperwork, more filing, a few boring meetings, and then of course more filing. At 8:00, I finally shut my computer down, turned off my light and gathered my belongings. I got into the elevator and pressed the L button. The doors opened and I stepped out into the great New York City traffic. I walked to 15 minutes to my building and got into the elevator.

When I arrived on my floor, I stepped out and opened my door. I set the mail, my keys, and my purse on the table. I slipped my suit jacket off and hung it in the closet. Today sucked. I looked at the calendar and noticed today was the one year anniversary that my ex fiancée dumped me. I was feeling down in the dumps because of it. I poured myself a glass of wine and got undressed.

I went into my bedroom and began slowly unbuttoning my blouse. I stepped out of my skirt and dropped it into the hamper in the large walk in closet. I also shook my blouse off and put it into the hamper also. I reached around and unsnapped my bra letting my aching breasts fall free. I hooked my thumbs in my pantyhose and pulled them off. I also pulled of my soaking wet thong. I reached up and massaged my breasts. They were so full and lush with life.

I grabbed a robe off the hook in the bathroom, grabbed my glass of wine and went out onto the deck. I turned on the jets to the hot tub and looked out onto the city. The lights lit it up like Vegas, the noise comforting my disdainful world. I looked to the right and didn't see any neighbors out, so I untied my robe and let it fall onto the chaise sitting by the hot tub. My nipples hardened from the cool breeze that was in the air. I shivered as I stepped into it and sank into the relaxing heat. I shrugged my shoulders a few times, circled my neck, trying to get rid of the tense aching. I slowly sipped my wine and thought about my life.

I would have been married by now, but all was skewed because I caught that bastard fucking my best friend. Some best friend I had. Today everything just seemed worse somehow. Sure I had a nice flat in New York and a nice job. But the stress from the job was getting to me. I didn't have much of a social life and I hadn't had a good fuck in over 6 months.

I poured myself another glass of wine loving the warmth of the hot tub and letting the wine fill me up. After about my 3rd glass, I was feeling really sorry for myself. The alcohol was starting to affect me and I was getting hornier by the minute. My nipples were painfully erect now and my pussy was aching to be fucked by a huge massive cock. I let the jets massage the knots in my shoulders and I suddenly got an idea. I read about women getting off by jets, but have never tried it.

I turned around and knelt on the seat in the hot tub. The breeze blew across my hard tits and I moaned. I massaged my breasts, pulling on my nipples hard. I placed my aching cunt against the jet and held onto the ledge. The hot water hit my cunt and I moaned in bliss. I let the water flood my cunt and flow into me, welcoming it with a passion. I gripped the ledge harder and lifted my legs onto the ledge. I pressed my pussy closer to the jet and the water flowed over my hard clit, teasing it with the bubbles. I continued humping the water as it fucked my cunt with a massive force. I knew I was close to cumming and I ground my hips against the jet harder and harder.

My climax hit me so hard, I almost lost my grip and fell backwards into the hot tub. My clit, so sensitive, throbbed still engorged with blood. I was still horny. I hadn't fucked anyone in over 6 months and my cunt ached for a dick. I ached for a thick cock to pierce my tight hole over and over making me cum hard. I ached for my lover to fuck me like a whore, cumming all over my face and tits. I got out of the hot tub and threw on my robe. I went inside and went to my toy drawer. I grabbed the biggest dildo I had in there. It was a 12 inch cock with a vibrating clit stimulator. I wasted no time getting to it. I grabbed my reading pillow and sat in front of my full length mirror. I loved watching myself masturbate.

I sucked on the cock like it was real. I licked my way down the shaft and shoved it far into my mouth, deep throating it, wishing you would cum all over me. I then take it out and thrust it deep into my aching cunt. I turn on the clit stimulator and slowly slide the cock into my pussy inch by inch. I slowly watch it disappear into my dripping hole. When all 12 inches of cock are gone from view, I then begin to fuck myself. I start with long, slow strokes, working up to a faster pace. I reach up and fondle my tits, pulling my nipples into rock hard peaks. I hump my dildo faster and faster, getting ready to cum.

My clit, a hard nub is so big, that when I touch the vibrating part on it, I explode with pleasure. My body rocks violently and cum gushes out of my swollen cunt lips. I moan and am breathing so heavy. After my orgasm subsides, I lick my pussy juice off my dildo, mop up my legs and lick my fingers clean. I clean off my toy and put it away. I then climb into bed and drift off to sleep dreaming of you.