My Hot Wife Katie Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Freddyj881
Freddyj881
1,596 Followers

Katie looks over at me, "Oh my God, yeah I did! I don't know what came over me!" looking down at her sperm covered chest and giggles, "I can't believe I just came by you cumming on my face!"

I reach over and remove her cum covered glasses and hold them in front of her mouth as her tongue extends out and licks them clean, "Did you cum because you thought it was a stranger cumming all over you?"

My wife thinks for a moment, "I guess so. It was just so exciting to do what we did." Katie turns towards me and gives me a little kiss on the lips tasting the saltiness of my own spunk, "Thank you for fulfilling my fantasy."

Giving a little laugh and kissing her back, "It was my pleasure. You seemed like you were having a bad day today. I'm glad you changed your mind."

"I was! I was just going to blow you really quick thinking that would satisfy you but when you brought out those handcuffs....," leaning in and kissing me on the cheek, "it really got me going!"

Katie continues to look down at herself as my cum trickles down her neck and onto her chest, "I think I need to shower!" She sits up on the edge of the bed and removes her destroyed nylons, slips off her blazer and shirt. Looking back over her shoulder and shaking her ass, "Do you want to join me?"

"Absolutely," as I rush in behind her. We end up rubbing and touching each other like a couple of teenagers while showering and fucking again later that night after her meeting, which she said was her best presentation ever. Katie gives me all the credit for her performance. Since then we've continued with my wife's role play fantasies to the point I've been a masked intruder in the house to which my wife always gets herself off multiple times.. I can only imagine what kind of fantasies she has yet to reveal.

Freddyj881
Freddyj881
1,596 Followers
12