My Hot Wife Katie Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Freddyj881
Freddyj881
1,610 Followers

He watched in awe as Katie's tongue extended and licked her red lips as though she was tasting his precum that he left on them. Katie's eyes fluttered as they opened. Joechin quickly tried to move off the bed.

Katie looked confused as she focused in on the masked man kneeling next to her trying to roll off the bed, "Fred?" She mumbled.

Katie's eyes opened wider as she looked up at Spiderman. The hot wife, still drunk, looked up at her husband and smiled, "Ohhhhhh," playfully, "Hi Spiderman!" she slurred. The horny teenager was afraid to move as Katie reached out and grabbed the waistband of his costume, "Is the party still going on?" the stunning wife asked. She listened to the music and voices downstairs and smiled at her husband, "Oooooh it sounds like it."

He shook his head as Katie stared up at him. Joechin quickly realized his neighbor had mistaken him for her husband.

"Spiderman, did you like watching Wonder Woman?" Katie asked as she looked at her top that had been pulled down.

Again Joechin shook his head as he looked down at Katie's bare breasts.

Joechin sat in fear as Katie pulled his elastic waistband out, then, using his other hand, she pulled his semi hard cock out taking his young breath away. Joechin grabbed Katie's hand thinking he should quickly run away before she realized he wasn't her husband. Instead his teenage lust took control as he held the hot wife's hand on his shaft holding it there with his own enjoying the feeling of somebody else grabbing his dick.

Her hand instinctively closed around her supposed husband's piece of meat. She hadn't taken her eyes from it since she had removed it from her husbands costume. The tingle ran through her body as she felt the warm cock in her hands. She wanted her husband so badly. They had teased each other all night and it turned her on that their guests were still downstairs.

As she slowly stroked the cock up and down, the burning between her legs increased as she watched the teenager's dick grow in length. Slowly, Katie tightened her grip on Joechin's dick and started to move her hand up and down its entire length, feeling it grow harder with every motion of her hand. The harder Joechin's dick became, the faster Katie moved her hand and her eyes never left the cock that was fully hard now.

The boy exhaled and looked over from Katie's hand to her face as he reached out and began to grope her small breast once again. Joechin was excited beyond belief as his hot neighbor rubbed his cock.

Katie shuddered at his touch and let out a slight breathy moan, tightening her hand and beating her hand faster on the erect cock of her teenage guest.

"Ohhh Freddy," Katie began, her speech slurred, "You've wanted this all night haven't you? You and your Wonder Woman fantasy!" The married wife felt the cock in her hands and knew her husband was excited.

The married woman looked up at her husband, straight in his masked covered eyes. She could barely contain her lust now while staring at her masked lover. Katie stared at her hand that she wore her wedding ring on that, her husband had given her. The ring shined in the light from the bathroom. The drunken wife loved her husband so much and loved making him happy. He had convinced her to wear the Wonder Woman outfit explaining it was his fantasy and she could continue hers with a masked lover. Her drunken mind quickly thought of her neighbor Phil and his manipulative ways and she never wanted to lose her husband. She still couldn't believe how she allowed herself to be manipulated by Phil. The ring continued to glisten from the light from the bathroom. The same hand that was quickly stroking Joechin's cock.

Fred had told her exactly what he wanted to do to her earlier while they were getting ready. Katie gave her masked lover a drunkard smile, "Let me see if I got this right Spiderman," Katie slurred looking into Joechin's eyes, "You want Wonder Woman to kneel in front of you and suck your cock?"

Joechin stared in disbelief; he swallowed hard as shook his head up and down.

Katie's drunken lust had completely enveloped her, so still keeping her eyes on Joechin's, she slowly sank off the side of the bed and onto her knees as she pulled the boy in front of her. Joechin's mind knew it was wrong but couldn't resist what was about to happen; or so he hoped was going to happen. He slid off the bed as Katie lowered his pants to thigh level; his cock stood straight out in front of his married neighbor.

Kneeling in front of the boy's cock, Katie's eyes went straight to the hard member as it twitched in the air. They hadn't had sex for the past week and she was so horny, especially since she had been drinking. Her husband knew exactly what he wanted as he kept giving her Jello shots. She gently licked her lips and once again looked up into Joechin's masked face.

"You really want me to slide this dick of yours into my hot mouth and suck your hard cock until you cum in my mouth, while I'm on my knees?" She asked with her most innocent look and voice, "You want Wonder Woman to suck your cock? Do you really want to fuck Wonder Woman's mouth?"

Joechin nodded in disbelief while staring at Wonder Woman looking up at him, her top still pulled down exposing her beautiful breasts.

Katie smiled slightly and kept her eyes on her supposed husband as she reached up once again and clutched the shaft that was only inches from her pretty face, with her right hand. Looking at her hand with that ring on, a ring that meant she was Fred's wife, while it was wrapped around the throbbing shaft of the dick made her squeeze Joechin's cock harder from the feeling of lust that ran through her.

Slowly, almost painfully slowly from Joechin's expression that was hidden from view, Katie inched her face towards the meat in front of her. Staring straight into the kid's eyes, she slowly opened her mouth as she came close to the head of his hot cock. She opened her mouth only just wide enough to fit the head inside so that her husband would feel her mouth on every part of his dick.

She felt him shiver when her mouth first made contact with his organ. Katie continued to lower her head down the shaft, never breaking eye contact with her masked husband, feeding more into her mouth. When her lips reached her hand she slowly moved her head back along the thick pole until her mouth almost came off it. Then again, painfully slowly she lowered her head along the cock and lightly began flicking her tongue over and over as she moved. Katie quickly noticed, although she was pretty drunk, that her husband smelled differently. Glancing at his rented costume; it must have been the fabric that was pressed firmly against his skin.

Mrs. Jackson slowly raised and lowered her head along Joechin's dick, never moving her hand, only slowly and gently sucking. Then, after a few times of this, Katie slid her mouth from Joechin's dick and gently massaged the shaft with her hand, slowly moved her hand up and down the length.

"Mmmmmm, your cock tastes so fucking good tonight!" Katie said licking her lips again.

"Don't stop," Joechin quietly whispered as he stared in disbelief at the gorgeous wife sucking his cock. The warmth and sight made him want to cum. Never in his wildest dreams did he think a blowjob would feel this good.

Katie couldn't help but smile. She knew he had been wanting a good blowjob and especially from her right then while all their guests were downstairs. Even drunk, Katie knew the way her husband reacts to her sucking his cock and knew he was extremely excited tonight. Most likely from her outfit she told herself. Katie giggled to herself that although her husband was harder than he's ever been that he didn't feel as long. As the hot wife continued sucking the meat in her mouth harder she felt it must be how the alcohol affects him.

She locked her eyes on his and slowly lowered her head back down on the rigid hard dick of her teenage lover. This time though, when her mouth reached her hand, she stopped and flickered her tongue continuously over Joechin's cock and then released her grip on the hard shaft and placed both of her hands on the kid's hips.

She loved sucking cock. The married wife loved to have the entire pole slide down her throat and have no obstruction like her hand. Also if she used her hand to jack him off he would cum too soon, and she wanted to savor this erotic situation of sucking her husband.

Slowly, she lowered her head to the base of the teenager's cock while still looking deep into his eyes. She knew Fred loved it when she stared in to his eyes whilst impaled on his hard meat.

When her mouth reached the base of Joechin's cock and it had slid down her throat, only then did Katie slowly move her head backwards along the pole until she reached the head and then she lowered her head back down the meat.

Katie's head began bobbing up and down Joechin's dick, sliding past her luscious lips and down her tight throat, faster and faster. She had began slowly but once the feel of that cock sliding in and out of her mouth had settled in, she began to lose control and really begin to suck.

"Ohhhhh!" Joechin moaned as she worked on his cock in and out of her sucking wet mouth.

Katie moaned a little and Joechin let his head fall back. Katie closed her eyes and held on to Joechin's hips as she repeatedly sucked his cock deeper into her mouth. Using her tongue to slash across the hard meat in her mouth, she sucked harder and harder. Her cheeks moving in and out as she worked on the young man's prick.

She moaned more and every now and then she was lifting her head from Joechin's cock and moaned loudly, then returning to sucking cock like a pro. The sounds of both of their moans soon filled the silent room, as a break in the music had silenced the room momentarily. Voices from the floor below could be heard and were only drowned out by the lewd slurping noises of Katie's mouth on Joechin's cock.

"Mmmmmmmmmm," Katie moaned as Joechin moaned back.

With Katie's head still bobbing up and down the boy's meat and her eyes tightly closed, all that existed in the world was this wondrous hard rod and all the pleasure she was getting from sucking on it.

Mrs. Jackson opened her eyes as her head once again lowered back down onto his member and she saw Joechin look down at her. Then, as she stared into his eyes, he reached forward and grabbed her small tits and squeezed the soft but firm mounds in his hands.

"Mmmmmmmmmph" Katie moaned and rolled her eyes a little from the hot feeling of a masked lover taking advantage of her. The married wife had a fetish for masks and it excited her that her husband played along.

"Oooohhhhhhhh," Katie moaned again as her husband groped her breasts harder and then quickly went back to sucking Spiderman's cock. She loved the feeling of it sliding in and out of her mouth, sucking on it. It was so hard tonight; harder than most nights and had no problem taking his cock all the way into her throat.

Joechin continued to mangle her perfect tits and then he released them and placed his hands onto her head, not pulling or pushing her, just resting on her long brown hair and her gold tiara as she worshipped his cock.

She loved it and, as she continued sucking, all she could think about was her husband and the enjoyment he was getting from her tight wet mouth. The thought made her pussy tingle, but it also made her suck harder.

Joechin continued to gently hold the wife's head as she worked his dick in and out of her mouth, sucking and licking as her red lipstick covered lips were wrapped tightly around the hard shaft.

Looking down at Katie's face, her eyes still on his as her lips gliding up and down his hard member, she looked so hot. Her face moved all the way down to the base of his dick and then slid all the way back to the tip of the head. He still couldn't believe how good her hot mouth felt and every time his dick entered her throat he moaned and thought he was just going to cum right then.

Taking his hand from her head he once again reached forward and grabbed Katie's small tits. They felt so good. Small and firm, but still soft as he glanced down at her red boots and tight blue shorts tightly covering her ass.

Katie's mouth tightened around his dick and Joechin moaned louder. She bobbed her head up and down faster now, still never taking her eyes from his. He let go of her wondrous tits and returned his hand to her head, not holding her head or pulling her to him, just resting his hand on her gorgeous brown hair as he allowed her to do the work.

Instinctively Joechin thrusted forward; fucking the married wife's mouth.

"Mmmmmmmmm," the hot wife moaned taking her mouth from his dick and stroking the wet cock that hovered in front of her before placing her mouth back around his spongy head.

He watched the gorgeous costumed beauty's head bob up and down on his dick faster and faster. He could feel the cum rising in his balls as Katie tried to suck all of it out of him. She moaned a lot more now as she impaled her face on Joechin's cock. The slurping noises seemed loud even while music played downstairs.

Katie sucked as hard as she could as she knew her husband couldn't handle much more of this as she tasted his precum had started to erupt from the tip. Joechin had never had gotten a blowjob from anyone and didn't know what to expect. He could feel his dick beginning to stir and knew his balls would tighten and empty down Katie's hot throat soon.

She opened her eyes again and looked up at him, and then she slid her mouth from his dick and slashed her tongue across the head of his dick and sank her mouth back down again. Joechin groaned louder and Katie seemed to try and smile as best she could with her mouth full of cock.

Joechin was mesmerized now; seeing Wonder Woman on her knees with his dick shoved deep into her welcoming mouth was hot beyond belief.

Her tits were firm, with nipples that stood firmly erect from the soft flesh. They were an amazing sight in whatever Katie wore and Joechin had plenty of pictures to show for it.

The 38-year-old wife bobbed her head furiously while she looked up into her supposed husband's eyes and Joechin just basked in the sight and the feeling of her hot mouth.

Mrs. Jackson had only sucked his cock for 5 minutes as the young teenager had tried to hold back as long as he could, as he enjoyed the sensation and the view but he could barely contain himself. His knees had become weaker as Katie realized how close he was to cumming and sucked on him for all she was worth.

Her head bobbed furiously up and down his shaft and her eyes were intent on his own. Faster, she worked the hard member in and out of her mouth and down her wondrously tight hot throat.

Spurred on by the reaction she was getting from her supposed husband, Katie sucked harder and harder as she slammed her pretty face down onto the teenager's meat until Joechin felt his balls tighten. He couldn't hold back anymore, the vision of her beautiful face impaled on his hard rod and her bare tits that moved around as she bobbed her head up and down; it was just too much.

Joechin groaned and clenched his teeth as he grabbed hold of the gorgeous wife's head and pulled her down onto his raging dick and his balls starting shot his load out as he emptied his seed into her mouth.

Mrs. Jackson's mouth welcomed the hot salty cum into her mouth. She swallowed as Joechin held onto her head, still staring up at him. He had closed his eyes together at the feeling of his of cum shooting into her mouth and down her throat.

Katie felt spurt after spurt of hot sticky cum quickly shooting from the tip of the cock that she held tightly in her mouth. Swallowing as quickly as she could; it still filled her mouth as it began to spill from the sides of her lips. Fred had never came this much in awhile she thought as she pulled off his prick trying not to gag.

After a second of cumming buckets down her throat, Katie fell backwards, while he was still cumming. Joechin grabbed his dick with his hand, after her mouth had left his dick another blob of cum had shot out and hit her in the face as it streaked down her cheek. Joechin stroked his cock in front of the hot wife.

"Ohhhhh," Katie moaned, "Cum on Wonder Woman's face!" the drunk wife exclaimed.

She leaned back on her hands and swallowed most of the remaining cum in her mouth, the hot wife let some dribble out past her lips and onto her chin.

"Cum on me, Spiderman!" Katie purred lustfully with her most teasing look on her face. "Cum all over me!"

Joechin only groaned, jacked his cock, and shot his hot sticky cum all over her. Globs of the boy's cum landed on and between her tits, all over her beautiful face, on her slim neck and all over the bedroom floor.

Finally, Joechin's dick shot it's last glob of cum straight into Katie's waiting mouth, as she knelt under his cock with her mouth wide open and her tongue out. Joechin sat down on the edge of the bed exhausted and amazed at the wife that still knelt before him.

Katie smiled at him. She had never seen her husband cum so much in her life; he must have been really horny tonight. As Joechin continued to stare at her with his grin that was covered by his mask, Mrs. Jackson ran a finger over her tits and scooped up some of his cum and popped it into her mouth, sucking her finger and swallowing the thick liquid, "Mmmmmmm, you tasted sooooo good tonight," she cooed as she rested her head in his lap.

Joechin stood up and pulled his pants back up over his deflated penis as he looked down at the sexy cum covered wife.

Mrs. Jackson kneeled on the floor as she looked up and pouted, "Where do you think you're going Spiderman?" Joechin paused as he looked back down at the married woman. She stood up and placed her arms around him.

"Come on Spiderman," with a touch of impatience in her voice as she whispered into his ear, "Aren't you going to make me cum?" Joechin bit his bottom lip under his mask afraid to make any sound as Katie squeezed him tighter.

He stared at the hard bodied wife not knowing what she wanted him to do.

Katie leaned up into his mask covered face, "Just real quick Freddy and we'll get back to the party! I'm so turned on!"

Joechin's stomach turned. If he didn't do something he felt for sure she would get suspicious. He reached out and grabbed her ass with both hands.

Katie stood in front of her young neighbor as she began to wiggle out of her tight outfit as she pulled it off past her red high heeled boots. She looked into his eyes, "Should I leave them on?" as she began to unzip the boots from behind. Joechin nodded as he continued to stare at the naked hard bodied wife in front of him. In what seemed like eternity Katie stood naked in front of him wearing her Wonder Woman boots with her gold tiara and bracelets. She was unbelievably sexy.

Katie sat down next to her husband on the bed and lustfully whispered, "Freddy, I need you to lick my pussy now! I'm soooo horny," she slurred as she laid down and flipped her legs around Joechin.

"Please, baby! My cunt is so wet! I need you to suck my cunt and make me cum!" Katie pleaded as she spread her legs in front of the masked man.

He panicked as she was about to see who he really was but those thoughts quickly disappeared as Katie, who was already rubbing her pussy mumbled, "but leave the mask on. You know I feel about masks....just lift it above your mouth."

Joechin was relieved at her drunken ramble but only too eager to oblige and couldn't wait to have his first taste of a woman. He slid between the wife's legs and carefully lifted his mask above his lips and began planting wet, horny kisses on her inner thigh. Eagerly, his hot neighbor let her thighs fall lewdly apart.

Freddyj881
Freddyj881
1,610 Followers