My Hot Wife Makes A Porno!

Story Info
Wifes first time being filmed, and double teamed.
4.3k words
3.83
113.6k
32
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I have had this fantasy for a long time now, of seeing my wife's hot assed body in a porno! I would love to see her going all out, and just getting her body rocked, her tits and nipples sucked and caressed and her little pussy pounded by a couple hot young studs!

Let me tell you a little about what she looks like. She is about 5'10", with very long sexy leggs. Her tits are perfect, a nice C cup, and very perky. She has very long reddish/brown hair, and a very pretty face with full pouty lips. She has been working out all winter, and has gotten very tight and toned.

She even has that work-out pussy, you know the kind, you slip your finger in her and it clenches around it as you slide each knuckle in it just grips and clenches around each joint. I remember the first time I slid my finger in there, that had to be the tightest snatch I have ever felt!

Well, this porno topic that has come up a number of times, typically its pillow talk. I wouldn't say she was all for the idea, she was pretty reluctant, but after a lot of talking, and about three margaritas, she was ready to give it a try.

We had to take a little drive to even get the motel where the filming was to take place. She still was a little unsure, but since I was pushing her, and telling her it was okay, she was still in.

Once we got there, I met up with the crew that I had made contact with, and got everything squared away. She wanted a drink, so I took her to the bar, and got her settled with a margarita. She was wearing exactly what I wanted, a skirt, not super short, but just a little above her knees, showing off her sexy long ass legs. A sleeveless top, cut kinda low, showing her perky tits off. She noticed a couple of pretty hot guys checking her out, 20 something, tan, and pretty toned, and soon they came over, and asked her if she was Robynne, she said she was, and they introduced themselves. The older one was named John, he seemed pretty forward and very sure of himself. The other one was Todd, he seemed pretty shy, and didnt seem to say a whole lot.

John told her how hot she looked, and how he coulndt wait to see the rest of her hot body this afternoon. I could tell that made her a little nervous.

At that point, Todd moved in a little closer, not really pushing John away, but kind of cutting in. It looked like he was trying to reasure her, and put her a little more at ease. He told her he just started in the business and knew how nervouse she was. especially when he placed his hand on her knee, and started to inch up higher as they talked, rubbing her thigh under her skirt.

That sent shivers down her back! He caressed her thigh as he spoke to her and I am pretty sure it was making her pussy tingle. This was making her fidget a little and she wasn't sure if she should close her legs tight, or open them up, and give him better access to feel what he was doing to her, and feel the moisture that was forming in her little pussy. He told her she had nothing to worry about, they are profesionals and are here to make sure everyone has a good time, if its not fun, why do it?

I noticed she was getting more at ease and checking him out pretty close too. He must have been the hotter one of the two just because of the way she smiled and gleamed when he spoke to her. She definalty seemed to like his attention that he was giving her,

But the exploration of her thigh had to stop as they announced they had to leave, and they both said how very excitedthey are to be working with her this afternoon, and she could tell by the bulges in their pants that they were definitely ready. Oh yeah, I saw her checking out their crotches.

I came back over to the table since I was done with my business, and asked her how her meet and greet went. She was nervous, and giddy at the same time,feeling the effects of the alcohol, it was making her pretty horny, perfect for the occasion. She asked me if I was sure about this, and I told her I was. I told her it would be fun and now, she was starting to see what I meant.

After another drink, it was time to get this party started, and get her ready. They have a kind of a dressing room where I would say a gal retired from the business does hair, make it big and poofey. She dies the make up, where they make the girls look nice and slutty, and then some other things, like all girls are washed up and douched before the filming, and then trimmed up. She keeps her pussy pretty trim, but they trimmed it super short for this, so the close-ups of her lovely pussy show her clit and her wetness perfectly. The dress for the film isn't much, its just a super super short black mini dress. She has on a black lacy bra and thong underneath that, and her nails are painted bright red! I have to admit, she looks fucking hot!

The guy doing the filming comes in, and introduces himself. He is just a plain looking guy, appears to be in his 50's, and is pretty laid back. He just wants to go over what's going on today and a few of the rules. First, there is no anal, no fingers or cocks in your ass. Then he mentions protection, no one is cuming in your pussy. The guys will be wearing protection when they are inside of you. No hard spanking, maybe some slaps on the ass, but nothing extreme. He asks us if that's it, and we agree. Again, you seem nervous, but I tell you its okay, and it's going to be fun!

We leave this room, and go to the suite, where this is all taking place. Its huge, giant king sized bed, and lots of room. There are special lights in the room, and a few cameras, but they are not too invasive, just some nice, high end equipment.

There isn't much of a plot to this story they are filming. To help get you in the mood, and more at ease, I take you over to the bed. We start kissing, slowly at first, then deeper and hotter. I am being careful because I don't want to mess up the hair and makeup! I touch your body, rub your arms, knees, and belly, and put you at ease. By your breathing, and your body motions, your showing signs of getting turned on.

As we are kissing deeply and as our tongues are are hotly intertwined, you feel another set of hands on you. They are on your shoulders, reaching around to your breasts and that makes you jump a little at first. But as soon as one hand wraps around each breast, and gives them a light but firm squeeze, you relax a little. At this point, your not sure which one of your new friends this is.

I lead you, and we set up, on our knees. I am kissing your lips deeply, rubbing your thighs, and this other person is behind you, rubbing your tits through the black dress, firmly groping each one. He grips your waist, and pulls you slightly back, into his crotch, and you feel a hard cock pressed against your ass cheeks.

Then he reaches up under the skirt and grips your bare ass cheeks. gripping them with each hand. I really wish your tits were free. but they are not yet so I am groping them the best I can, firmly. I really want to feel your pussy, and see what effect this is all having on you, but not yet.

That dress is really in the way now, so I take it by the hem, and lift it off of you, now you're just in your lacey black bra and thong. I kiss your neck, your exposed skin on your breast, and gently bite on your shoulder. Out of the corner of your eye you sopt a mirror, and you can see that John is the one thats bebehind you. He lets go of your ass cheeks, and reaches around front, touches your belly button, and starts to run his hand down the outside of your thong. You lean forward, trying to get his hand on your pussy and then I know, you are starting to get pretty excited.

Your tits need sucked, so that bra has to go. He unsnaps it for me, and I start sucking your tits. Back and forth I go taking as much of them in my mouth as I can. Meanwhile he is stroking your thighs, your inner thighs, and finally slips his hand into your thong. His finger drifting lower and lower till it brushes across your clitty, then past that, and on to your little opening. At that point, you gasp, and moan out a little. Your wanting that finger plunged into you, but he doesn't. He just glides it across, touching it, seeing how wet you are.

Then John starts tracing your body, up, to your tits, and his hands replace mine. Now my hands start feeling your belly, and my hand goes inside that thong. I gently pinch your clitty as my finger slides across you. Then I find your opening, your pussy is on fire, its warm, hot, and wet. I can swirl my finger right around the opening between your labia, its soaked.

I start to slide my finger into you, and just like that first time in that hot little work-out pussy, its tight. I can feel you clench around the tip of my finger as it presses into you, then one knuckle pops past that tight clenching, and then another untill I am finger deep.

These panties have to go, so I start working them off of you. Within seconds, they are gone, and your totally naked. Again, I lead you to lay down, and you do. I slip down between your thighs, John starts sucking on your tits. One is sucked, and the other is handled firmly, back and forth. My mouth is inching upward towards your pussy and soon it finds it mark. I land right on your clit. I work it slowly with my tongue, sucking on it, and at the same time, your feeling the sensation of having your tits sucked on, and played with. Your wiggling against my face and feeling very hot and excited.

Next I slip a finger up inside you, and then slowly work in another. God Damn, you're so wet and this is it. You start to cum because the feeling of having your clit sucked, something in your pussy, and your tits sucked and handled..all at the same time is just too damn much. You came very hard, and at that point, I back off. You were so into it, you really never noticed how the camera guy caught it all, and how your body rocked as you came, but its some hot ass footage and I am over there checking it out now.

Now you have had your tits worked over pretty nice, and your pussy licked till it came so now whats next? You know I have stepped back, but you're into things enough now, its okay, and you know I am not far.

Todd makes his appearance now, and since your clitty is still sensitive, he rolls you over, and kisses your ass cheeks. Then he reaches under your belly, and pulls you backwards to your knees....as your body raises, your pussy lands right on his face. He proceeds to eat your pussy. Its not the same as what I did, a different technique, but your loving the attention your pussy is getting.

Your tits are looking so nice there, as you're on your hands and knees, and now you feel John there, and his hands are on them, squeezing them, he is perfectly in front of you, and when you look up, you see his semi hard cock close to your mouth. You open up those pretty red, full lips of yours and suck on it. You never thought you did that very well and even though you make my cock swell when you do it, your still unsure. I must be right, because you can feel his cock getting very hard in your mouth. With his cock swelling, you know you are doing things right, and this gives you more resolve to keep going. Its an okay cock you think, nothing impressive, average size, but its hard.

You look so fucking hot, on your hands and knees, your big hair almost down to the crack of your ass, your pretty red, full lips wrapped around a stiff cock, and your wet pussy getting lapped up. You are kind of rocking back and forth into his face and you should see how this looks on the camera, its just fucking amazing!

As Todd is lapping at your pussy, he reaches up a little bit and then latches onto your clit. He is running his tongue all over it, concentrating on it, and John is playing with your tits you feel it, you start to cum again. Your body kind of shakes some, and you let out some little moans as you press your swollen pussy against his hot tongue and mouth.

With that one, you need to lay down for a bit. Todd is still kind of nibling at your inner thighs, and all around your pussy, but he knows its still sensitive. So he reaches up with his hand, and starts playing with your pussy. He rubs across all your wetness, and starts to slip his finger inside you, getting ready to give you a nice finger fucking.

As his well lubed finger is starting to slip into you he tells John that he cant believe how tight you are and how he cant wait to slide his cock into this amazing pussy of yours. He has an amzing look of satisfaction on his face once he has his finger burried into you. You seem pertty good with it too, your arched back, and kind of wiggling into his finger as it slides in and out of you. Its good, but not enough to make you cum again.

Once you have relaxed, they trade places Johns cock that you were sucking on a few minutes ago was still hard and ready to go. He crawls up between your thighs, and rubs his hard cock all over your pussy, up and down your opening, across your clitty, everywhere. Your so damn wet and turned on as he lines his cockhead up with your opening and presses into you. He tells Todd that he just wont believe this shit, you are so damn tight, just wrapping all around him. To you it feels good, nice and hard and he builds into a nice rhythm. He starts to pump in and out of you, over and over. About 10 pumps ago I would have lost it already, and been done. Waves of pleasure are coming over you as your pussy is getting that attention thats its needed for a long time.

You love being fucked like this, nice and fast, and he delivers. You cum quickly. He slows down as you come down from it, but he is still hard, and ready for more of that hot snatch of yours. He starts pumping you again and your lost in it, and within a few minutes, you cum again! Your pussy is quivering, on fire, and loving it. Its the same kind of fucking I give, just so much longer, and he just strokes in and out of you over and over and thats what pushes you over the edge.

Your pussy is loving this and your feeling good all over. John stops, and turns you over..and places you on your hands and knees again. You didn't know why exactly, but Todd was wanting that hot sexy mouth of yours wrapped around his cock! Why wouldnt he? Besides, he did a wonderful job of eating your pussy, so you really should return the favor. You opened your mouth, at the same time your hand wrapped around it, and noticed right away he was larger than John and you started sucking it. You sucked it deeply, and caressed his balls as you sucked his cock, he had a pretty large set of balls...and like John, every thing was shaven completely. You licked down his shaft, and took one, then another ball into your mouth, sucking on them as your hand was wrapped around and stroking his thick, hard cock.

You were getting pretty into playing with his cock. You could see that in your face, you loved the way it was all smooth and hard, and well, fat...you definatly liked the size of it. About that time, you feel John kissing your ass cheeks, then the backs of your thighs and your inner thighs. He interupted your thoughts as you were wondering just how it was going to feel to have that huge cock inside of you.

Then he does something a little different, crawls under you as your on your hands and knees and uou have to lift your leg up a little to let him all the way through. Once he is under you all the way, he starts sucking on your tits. You can now feel the head of his hard cock, right at the opening of your pussy. He pushes forward, and right up into you. Now you can kind of rest back , and let your pussy grind against his crotch as he is buried all the way inside of you. One by one, your tits are being sucked and handled again. Its feeling good, but kind of an akward position.

Now that cock that is in your mouth is completely hard...and its a lot larger than you thought. Its probably a little larger around than a pop can, and a little bit longer. You seem to be so into sucking it for a little bit, then stroking it with your hands and lookinng at it. Your long finger and lovely red nails look so sexy as you stroke that massive tool.

You are starting to get a little uncomfortable in this position, so you kind of turn to the side and lay down and stretch out. John walks off the set at that point, and Todd lays down beside you. He is stroking your body, with is hands, rubbing you, caressing your arms, and then starts sucking on your tits, sucking as much of them into his mouth as he can. At the same time he reaches down and fingers your so far, well fucked little snatch.

He tells you that its an amazing, and he is glad John fucked that first because if he hadnt, he didnt think he would be able to give that pussy of yours the attention it deserved. He tells you how great your doing, and that he doesnt think your nervouse anymore at all...you kind of giggle at that.

He kisses you hot and deep, and your tongue is all over him, you just cant get enough of this guy. Your kissing him hard, and you reach down to stroke him as you kiss. He is also still playing with your little pussy, and is fingering you as you kiss. Your really starting to get into it all, and everyone can tell your ready, ready to take on his nice and fat cock.

In your mind your ready, your wanting him to climb onto you, and very slowly start entering your pussy...you want to feel every inch of his hot and hard cock slide past your tight opening, stretching you, filling you full to your limmet, and not hurting, just a complete full feeling, unlike any you had felt before.

You didn't know it, but I set this part up. I remembered that night I worked a very fat dildo inside of you, the one I warmed up with hot water. I remembered as I was sucking your clit and fucking you with it, how you came that night. your pussy was hotter and wetter than ever, when you came, I could feel your love juices pouring out of, and running all over the dildo and my hand. You came very fucking hard, harder than I have ever seen you cum. I knew that a really fat cock would make you cum even harder, since it was hard, hot, and pumping in and out of you.

And here it was, rubbing on you, getting ready to enter you. I was standing back, by the camera guy and waiting to see the look on your face as it was sliding into you. Then it happened, he placed the head of it just inside of you, and he reached up, and held your wrists down as he slid into you. Your face was lovely as you kind of gasped, and had a wide look and moaned, a moan of pleasure. You were whimpering, saying oh my god, over and over. He spread your pussy wide, and filled you up, slowly sliding deeper into you, inch by inch, taking his time, until it was plunged all the way in you, and your tight little box was all wrapped around it. There was a very nice zoom in done on your pussy as it was being filled up. Your hot swollen pink pussy lips looked so amazing wrapped around Todds thick cock.

Soon he started moving in and out of you and as he was building into a pace, John came back and started kissing your body. He kissed your arms, your shoulders, your neck and then he pulled your hair to the side and nuzzled all over your neck. By now that large cock was working in and out of you at a nice pace, and you were ready to explode.

Thats when John stops what he is doing and holds your wrists down. Todds pace quickens and he grabs your hips, and pushes in deep, and goes faster. You just loose it, and cum really hard and I know he can feel your hot pussy juices flowing from inside of you and running down his cock as you cum, and finally dripping off the base of his shaft....That was intense..and you about passed out! You should have seen the exquisete face you made as you came, how you moaned and arched your body so you could get him inside of you just where you wanted him.

For the moment, it all stops, and you take a breather. After an earth shattering orgasm like that, you needed one.

12