My Hurricane

Story Info
Mutual masturbation & coming all over my wife in the morning.
927 words
3.39
32.9k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This morning my lovely wife woke up aroused. I barely woke up at all, but she was awake and horny. We haven't been having any sex for a while now, and she is feeling the gravity of both the moon and the sun. She wants the love, the heat, the weaving energy of lovemaking and bodydancing, but she also is dealing with sexual health issues between her legs. The heart and mind are willing, but the body is hesitant, and father time keeps ticking away in our ears...you have to be at your job in 241 minutes...

We talked about the pragmatic physical logistical concerns regarding her pussy, clit, vagina, etc... She said that her clit is okay to touch, but oral sex isn't okay right now. Intercourse is out of the equation still. So I can touch her. I can play with her with my dexterous hands. We could get out our magic wand vibrator, but no intercourse or oral sex.

Hey, no problem. I'm flexible. There's plenty of other ways to play. Let's try a few!

She guided my hand down to her pussy. It enflamed when I touched it. It flared up like a box of sparklers over an open flame. She erupted in lava love to the slightest touch of my fingers.

I traced the outlines of her pussy lips, this tender vulnerable, powerful and capacious organ. This center of lust and pleasure and life and needs. I teased her clitoris slowly, spaciously, waiting...

one...

two....

three.....

Before I'd flick it gently again.

It stood up like the beautiful small cock that it is. It reached out to my hand like a cat wanting to be petted by its master. I petted it.

I guided it forth. Come out sweet gem. Come out and rise to meet me. I am here to dance with you. I am here to take you to the sunrise and hold you as you fall into the night.

I dipped my finger into her well of honey nectar. It made my fingers glide over her skin. Glide like a dancer on ice skates. I danced on her. I danced every millimeter of her folds, her curves, her hidden and secret places. I sought out all the untouched and lonely nerve endings, and I kissed them with my golden fingers.

I circled her clit heavily. Deep pressure. First on the left. Then on the right. I pressed down and obeyed the laws of friction. Then I lightened up and sped up and raced her to a frenzy of commotion. I dove down to replenish my honey stores. Love up every millimeter. Touch and arouse every nerve. Tease the clitoris and then drive it hard, but back off, lighten, ascend before it is too much.

Cycles. Variation. Complete touch. Integration of all the sensory organs between her legs. Bring them all to a humming high C...piercing and ringing through her body until she convulses in my arms, undulations shooting up her spine to the top of her head, writhing, pulsing, primal movements... Bring it forth and hold it as it breathes through her.

She pulls my hand away to her belly as her body shakes and quivers next to me. Don't touch the clit any more. Don't touch. Let the energy settle. Let the storm clouds dissipate. Let her breathe.

Sometimes she is a multiorgasmic slut, and sometimes she is a man. This time she was a man. One orgasm and she collapsed, exhausted, satisfied.

I got up and kneeled at her feet, parting her legs and looking between them. I wanted to see. Part your lips and show me the hot vibrant living pink flesh inside. Show me the gateway to your womb. I masturbated looking at that holy pink place, that shrine of love, my temple.

She loves to watch me masturbate. And I did. I stroked my hard cock long and strong. I looked at her beautiful luscious womanhood, all juicy and ripe, and I worked the energy into my cock. I called it up from my testicles. My balls. Nuts. Gonads. There are no terms of endearment in the English language for the male genitalia. In Sanskrit they have terms of respect and affection for them. The man's parts are called the vajra, and the woman's are the yoni...

I called upon my vajra to perform its duties, and it heeded my call. The heat spread up through me. My balls tightened to my body. My cock got bigger. The head swelled. I felt the tingle through all my limbs. My mind went blank.

I erupted a hot geyser over her pussy. My lifecream sprayed all over her belly and clit. I shot it right into the opening of her yoni, that hot pink luscious doorway. I watched it drip slowly down, following gravity the way water does over a rocky cliff.

I kept coming. My steaming love juice sprayed over her pussy lips, the hand that was so elegantly and voraciously rubbing her clit now, the fingers, the nails, the wedding ring. My come shot over her delicious thighs and into her belly button. The volcanoes and earth core came through me as I learned what it is to be a hot springs.

How satisfying it was to cover her in my juices. How hot she became as I rained upon her. She made herself come with her cream covered hand two times after that, her fingers sliding on my man grease, my honey love, as slick as thought and as erotic as true love.