My Husband's Boss Ch. 01

Story Info
She's seduced by husband's arrogant boss.
1.6k words
4.05
196.2k
51
30
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kathyuk99
kathyuk99
57 Followers

My 51 year old husband had come out of surgery following a triple heart by-pass earlier that day and I was on my way to visit him.

I'm a 43 y/o extremely attractive woman with brown cum to bed eyes. I thought I'd cheer him up by wearing my black leather mini skirt, his favourite, and black thigh-highs with a red silk blouse. I had already had my dark brown hair styled into a shoulder length bob, put on a dash of his favourite Coco Chanel and wondered as I left the house if my look would excite him too much.

I arrived at the hospital to find Rob, my husband, asleep after the anaesthetic and I was a bit disappointed that my efforts appeared to have gone to waste. The staff nurse thought he would be asleep for the rest of the night. I sat at his bedside and read a magazine until visiting had ended.

After about twenty minutes, Rob had a visitor from one of his work executives. His name was Mike and he's a 29 year old high flyer. He is very, very good looking who obviously works out as he has a fabulous hard body. However, he's arrogant and cocky and thinks he's god's gift. When I've been in his company previously he has made it quite obvious that he would like to fuck me and I'd heard that he'd bragged that he could have me whenever he wanted. I thought that's what he thinks, I'm a happily married woman.

I had heard from other wives that he is well hung and is a terrific lover, but there was no way he would snap his fingers and have me. Rob pulled up a chair next to me and asked how Rob was doing. I explained that the operation appeared to be a success but he would be out of it for a few more hours.

I was aware that he was looking me up and down. He asked if I had eaten and when I said no, suggested we go for a meal after visiting was over. I have to admit that I was tempted, but decided it would send out the wrong signals. We continued with small talk until we were signalled that visiting was over. Rob had still not awakened, I lent over the bed and kissed his lips.

Mike held my leather jacket for me and I put it on. His hands stroked my arms and then my waist and hips. He smiled and said he loves the feel of soft leather. I have to admit to feeling excited at his touch. Mike walked me to my car and as I was about to open the door, he put his hand under my chin and lifted my mouth toward his lips and lightly kissed me. I didn't move and his lips met mine again, this time lingering. He ran his tongue over my lips and my mouth opened to give it access.

As Mike's tongue searched my mouth, he pulled me closer to him and I felt his rigid cock against my body. He did feel big. He asked if he'd kissed me goodnight or had I changed my mind about going for a meal.

I admit that the kiss had my body tingling and I had not felt that way for a very long time. I was aware that my nipples had hardened, and so was Mike. I said that I should really go straight home but my feelings were in a turmoil and I didn't really want to spend another evening watching TV, and so I agreed.

Mike said to lock my car and he took my hand and led me to his car. He opened the door to his Merc and I slid into the soft leather seat, aware that my skirt had ridden up and showed the top of my thigh-highs. Mike gleefully took in the sight.

We sped into town and we went to an expensive Italian restaurant. It was obvious that Mike frequented the establishment regularly when the waiter welcomed him by name and led us to a very cosy secluded corner. I wondered how many other women Mike had brought there and pondered what the evening had in store for me.

We actually got on quite well and I discovered a different side to Mike. He made me laugh and he flirted outrageously with me. After the meal he moved his chair closer to mine. He took my hand and kissed my wedding ring, thanking me for gracing him with my prescence. He put his other arm around me, said I was extremely beautiful and gently kissed me on the lips. I thanked him for the compliment.

We stared at each other for a long time and then he moved to kiss me again but I moved away saying we had best be going. My heart was racing and I didn't want to do something impulsive that I may regret later.

Mike apologised and said he got carried away, the sight of a short leather skirt and magnificent stocking-covered legs always has that affect on him.

Mike payed for the meal and we walked hand in hand to his car. Once again he opened the door for me and once more his gaze lingered on my legs. I glanced at his groin and saw a huge bulge in his trousers. As he walked around to his door, I reapplied my lipstick and brushed my hair away from my eyes. He asked if I wanted to be driven back to my car or taken home.

I asked if he could take me home as I'd consumed too much wine. He said my wish was his command. We made small talk as we drove home, but I was conscious of him looking at my legs.

When we arrived home, Mike pulled into the drive. He walked around and opened my door and held my hand and helped me out of the car. He then walked me to my front door. We looked into each others eyes and I thanked him for a lovely evening. He put his hands on my shoulders and gently pulled me toward him. He bent down and I closed my eyes as he kissed me.

This time I responded. His tongue entered my mouth and mine followed into his. My breathing became rapid and my heart was racing. I could feel his hardness pressing into me. Mike's hands went down to my hips and he ran them over my leather skirt. His left hand moved down and he lifted my right leg and ran his hand along the length of my thigh and then inside my skirt.

His hand reached the top of my thigh-highs and carried on to my buttocks and pulled me even closer. I then realised that the neighbours would be able to see us and I broke away and led Mike indoors.

There was no way back now. I put the hall light on but Mike switched it off. He said he wanted to feel me all over. Our mouths met once more and Mike began unbuttoning my blouse. At the same time I was undoing the waistband of his trousers.

I was very aware of his angry cock. Mike began kissing and biting my neck. This really turns me on. My blouse was off and he had taken of my bra. My nipples were like organ stops. I had unbuttoned his shirt and I put my hands inside and around his back.

My long, dark red nails gently stroked up and down his spine and I heard him moan. I felt my leather mini-skirt being unzipped and then pushed down over my hips. It fell to the floor and I stepped out of it.

I was now dressed only in my thong, stockings and 3" black stilettos. Mike pulled off his shirt and then his shoes, socks and trousers, leaving him in his boxers. I began to lead Mike upstairs, but he pulled me back and said he wanted to take me where we stood.

He pushed me roughly against the wall and raised my arms above my head. He held them with his left hand and began kissing my hard. His right hand moved down to my chest and he squeezed my left breast.

His thumb stroked my already erect nipple and I bit his bottom lip. His hands went lower and he ripped one side of my thong. His right hand replaced his left on my wrists and his left hand repeated the right and dispensed with my thong.

His left hand stroked my shaven pussy and realised how wet in anticipation I was. "Boy, you're really up for this aren't you" he said. I could only moan in agreement. He began stroking my clit and I could feel my 1st orgasm. It erupted and my hips bucked on his finger.

My orgasm was intense and this was when he had only just touched me. Mike quickly removed his shorts and he lifted me up. I wrapped my legs around his thighs as he impaled me onto his cock. I screamed as he lowered me down.

His cock I was to discover is in excess of 10in and really thick. He thrust slowly into me. I bit on his neck and then put my hands on either side of his head and French kissed him.

All the time he was banging me against the wall. After about 5 mins of constant humping he tensed and filled me with cum. It was then I realised Mike had not used a condom. As Rob has had a vasectomy from a previous marriage, I don't use birth control.

As Mike led me upstairs to bed I asked if he had any condoms. He said that he doesn't use them and always rides bareback...and then threw me on the bed. I wondered what else was in store for me as he moved his semi-hard cock toward my mouth...

kathyuk99
kathyuk99
57 Followers