My Husband's Family Ch. 06

Story Info
Hubby tells me how his daddy taught him to be a good lover.
880 words
4.21
79.9k
12

Part 6 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/23/2022
Created 04/23/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Grtl8ks
Grtl8ks
70 Followers

Part VI Dear Reader, if you are new to this story, please go to part one.

As we drive up the mountain and Georgie tells me about the summer of his 19th year and his sex education.

This particular day, his sister Deedee wandered into Georgie's room which overlooked the yard where the outdoor shower was. She heard a sound from outside, it was almost a moan. She walked over to the window and leaned over to look. What she saw made her snap her head away from the window. Her heart was pounding and she felt and instant sexual rush.

" Daddy and Georgie are naked sitting on the bench with Daddy sucking Georgie's tits!" She felt a lightning strike to her clitoris and knew she had to masturbate right then. She pulled off her clothes and stood by the window feeling and squeezing her breasts the same way Georgie was feeling Daddys. She tried to suck her nipple, lifted one leg high and put it on the bedside table so she could stroke her clitoris. She got so agitated, she knocked over the table and the lamp and clock crashed to the floor.

Deedee was totally wrapped up in her masturbation sensations that she didn't notice someone had come into the room and was watching her.

"Oh GOD!! MOM, what are you doing in Georgie's room?"

"Mom, quietly come over here. I don't know what is going on, but it has made me sooooo hot. It's Daddy and Georgie! They are still naked after their shower and are licking and sucking each other's tits as if the other were a girl! Come here and look."


Deedee moved aside as her voluptuous mother moved to the window to catch a peek. Her mother was unprepared for the effect that two naked men would have on her. She was instantly aroused and one hand strayed to her breast and she lightly rubber her fingers over a nipple, making it hard.

"Mom. Let me do you. Georgie is doing Daddy and you said he is doing all the things you like. I can tell you are horny, let me worship your big mommy breasts. Sit in this chair so you can see the boys. Tell me what Georgie is doing and I'll do the same for you. Mommy, I love you and would love to pleasure you."

Mommy leaned back on her elbows on the bed, still looking out the window watching her son and husband licking and sucking each other's tits like a couple of lesbians. Her own daughter Deedee was naked on the floor in front of her, massaging, squeezing and jiggling Mommy's tits. The scene before her made her pussy drip and her fingers went right between her legs and she frigged her clit as she watched her daughter do the same.

The boy's ended their session with a review of kissing and making love to breasts. Georgie wondered aloud what they would be doing next. Daddy said that if you've done everything right, your girl will be lubricated and looking for relief.

Deedee and her mother were panting as Deedee suckled her mothers monster breasts. Mommy frigged her pussy in rhythm to her daughters self frigging. "Deedee, we have to stop. The boys will be coming inside soon and looking for dinner, and we have to get out of Georgie's room right now. Grab your clothes and let's run to your room."

Deedee reluctantly tore herself away from her mothers nipples, but gave each one a jiggle and a lick as she pulled away. She grabbed her clothes and put the table upright. Deedee ran naked across the hall, motioning to her mother to follow her. Deedee closed her door and wrapped her arms around her mother. She leaned in to kiss Mommy and rubbed her 36C breasts on her mommy's giant tits. Mommy's hands came up between their bodies and she pinched Deedee's nipples and rubbed her erect nipples all over her breasts.

"It looks like they are doing this every afternoon when they take their showers..... I want to come back to watch them and I'd like you to join me. Daddy is teaching Georgie how to make love to a woman, using me as the example, but he is also opening the door for Georgie to address his subliminal bisexuality. And speaking of bisexual, Deedee I know you fuck every male you can grab by the cock, but what about women? Have you been with a woman?"

"Oh mom, not until right now when I touched, squeezed, licked and sucked your beautiful mommy breasts. I want to do so again and I could tell you enjoyed it."

"Get dressed Deedee and we'll plan to meet tomorrow and continue our voyeur activities. And Deedee...I loved your touching me. We'll do that again."

Mommy went directly downstairs to wash her hands and finish up supper. She stood at the sink and raised her fingers to her nostrils and inhaled her own scent. "I haven't been that aroused in a long time. To have my daughter lick my nipples until they are hard and then suck them while I watch her brother licking and sucking his daddy's nipples is mind boggling hot. I cannot wait until tomorrow."

Grtl8ks
Grtl8ks
70 Followers