My Husband's Military Friends

Story Info
Wife boosts military morale.
1.4k words
4.04
125.2k
16
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hotcouple
hotcouple
48 Followers

My husband is devoted to me and wants me to be completely happy. He knows I am very happy when slurping on his cock or when he fucks me doggie-style. He knows that fucking more than one guy at once has long been my fantasy and on this particular day, unbeknownst to me, he has decided to make me extremely happy. He is also a very good friend to his buddies and has decided to let three of them find out how good he has it, or more appropriately, how good he gets it at home!

My husband is a military reservist who has been called to active duty due to the crisis in our country and his friends are from the military base he is at. They will be known as "K", "B" and "D".

It is a Saturday and I wake up this day feeling a little horny since my husband has been at the base working for a few days. I take a nice hot shower and entertain myself for a while but decide to wait until later in the day when I have some time to watch a porno and play with my vibrator. Little did I know I wouldn't be waiting too long and definitely wouldn't need a video or a vibrator. I got dressed, turned up the stereo and went about the business of cleaning house. I had just finished running the sweeper in the living room when someone grabbed me from behind, twisting around I found myself in my husband's arms. He kissed me and before I could say anything he said, "I have a surprise for you. Your fantasy is about to come true and in order for that to happen you must be good to my friends!"

Though still shaken from being surprised and grabbed so suddenly, I felt anticipation at what was to come. Still unable to speak I stood and watched as my husband opened the door and let in D, K and B. Never in my wildest fantasies had I thought that my husband would actually arrange something like this and certainly not with his friends as participants. Can't say I was disappointed though!!

All three came through the front door with smiles on their faces, I gave them one in return and not wanting to waste a moment, dropped to my knees in front of them as soon as the door closed behind them. My husband laughs at my eagerness and tells me that he intends to watch, at least for a while, and will get his turn later. Feeling like a real slut and being turned on by that, I reached for B's zipper and pulled it down, he was standing between the other two and easiest to reach. Pulling his jeans off his hips, I reached in and took hold of his cock. Glancing at K and D, I saw them unzipping and pulling out already hardening cocks. It drove me wild and I didn't hesitate to wrap my lips around B's cock, making him groan as I took him deep in my mouth. With my mouth occupied for the moment, I reached out a hand to the remaining two dicks and stroked them as my mouth worked on B.

There I was - on my knees, a dick in my mouth and one in each hand with my husband sitting in a chair watching and stroking himself. What a thrill!! For what seemed like hours I feasted on all three dicks, alternately sucking and licking each one. I eventually went back to B's cock exclusively, working on him until he groaned and shot a load down my throat. After licking him clean, I decided it was my turn to get some attention – my pussy was on fire and desperately needed to be filled. I stood up and backed away from all three men so that I could get out of my clothes. My husband must have known what I was about and told me to let them take my clothes off. So I stepped back into the circle of the three men and let them take me out of my clothes.

B stepped back to rest and let K and D go to work on removing my clothes. D went to work on my t-shirt, pulling it off so that he could get to my bra. He stepped behind me and reaching around took a silk covered breast in each hand and caressed them. Meanwhile K is unfastening the snaps on my jeans and pulling them down my legs. I step out of them and felt him reaching back up for my panties. D decided he was ready to feel skin instead of fabric so he unsnapped my bra in the front and pulled it off my shoulders. As soon as it was out of his way, he again took a breast in each hand and continued to caress them. K had gone back for my panties and had pulled them down my legs. After pulling them off, he remained on his knees and leaned forward to take a nipple into his mouth.

It was incredible, two sets of hands all over my body. At some point I must have closed my eyes to focus on the pleasure of all the hands, when I opened them I glanced around to where my husband was sitting and he just smiled at me, didn't say a word. Checking out what B was doing I found him stroking himself, being young I knew he would be back in the game pretty quickly and sure enough he came right over and added his hands to my body.

My husband must have decided it was time to move things along because I heard him get up and go into the kitchen. He brought back a chair and they pushed me into it. D moved around to the front and kneeling, spreads my thighs, pulling me forward so he could have better access to my wet pussy. As he goes down on me like a starving man, K moves to shove his cock in my mouth and young B continues to fondle my tits.

I lost track of time and don't remember how long they continued like this but eventually I screamed for someone to put his cock in me. I couldn't stand it anymore; I wanted to get fucked NOW! D was the first to "plunge" in – it felt fantastic having a strange cock sliding into my wetness. A cock in my pussy, a cock in my mouth and hands caressing my body, it was intense.

Each guy took their turn in my pussy, in my mouth and for a grand finale I again sucked one and stroked the others until they had to cum on my tits. I was tired, they were tired and my husband had sat quietly for three hours watching his wife fuck three of his friends or more appropriately, his friends fuck his wife. Eventually, he escorted them to the front door and said good-bye. Coming back into the room he smiled at me and suggested I go get in the shower because he was ready for his turn. I gladly complied.

As I was cleaning up in the shower, I was thinking about what I had just done, and how exciting it was and how I couldn't wait to finish in the shower so I could fuck my husband next. Obviously he couldn't wait either because as I rinsed the soap from my hair, there he stood, ready to get in the shower with me.

He climbed into the shower and I leaned over and took his cock into my mouth. I love sucking his cock in the shower, with the water running all over. He leaned against the tile wall just enjoyed the attention I was giving his aching prick. Suddenly, he grabs me and turns me around, pushing me against the wall and plunging his cock into my excited pussy from behind. He hadn't said much to me up to this point but now he asked, "Did you enjoy having B, K and D fuck you? Did you enjoy having their cocks in your mouth, my slut? You acted as though you enjoyed it. It excited me watching you fuck my friends, we may have to do it again sometime." All I could say was "Yes, please." Was it "yes, please" let's do it again sometime or "yes, please" to his plunging cock? Being the slut that I am, it was probably "yes, please" to both.

Four men in one day - - - - - every girls dream……..well, every girl who loves cock anyway!

hotcouple
hotcouple
48 Followers