My Husband's Rival

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're making a fucking mess! You're making a mess all over your big fucking tits, Baby. You should see what you're doing to yourself, you dumb little cocksucking tramp."

I'd seen it before and I knew how erotic it looked, so I pouted up at Dan while letting him use my face and throat like a pussy. Faster and faster he reamed my tight throat, until he reached the point of no return.

"Ohhh fuck!" He bellowed as he cock flexed mightily in my squeezing throat. "Oh yesss! Oh yesss! Oh fuck!"

I stopped bobbing my face back and forth; patiently waiting for the first jet of boiling cum to shoot down my throat, but Dan surprised me. Jerking his bloated prick out of the smothering depths of my gullet, Dan howled loudly as he pointed his ready-to-burst cock at my flushed face.

"Gonna cum all over you!" He announced forcefully, vigorously pumping his thick fuckstick back and forth in his grasping fist. "I'm gonna cum all over your fucking face, Kathy! All over you!

In an attempt to help him along, I stuck out my tongue to lick the head of his enlarged cockflesh, but before I could even make contact, his cockslit winked open and fired a huge jet of sticky white cum right at my forehead.

"Unngg! Unggggh!" He repeated as he pointed his erupting cock at my wet face. "Ohhhhh, yesss! All over your pretty face! All over it! You're so fucking hot!"

Dan's cock doused my face with spurt after spurt of hot steamy cum. My forehead, cheeks, and lips were soon covered in his hot, gooey nutcream and I knelt calmly in front of him as directed the last few weak spurts onto my pert nose.

As Dan's sizzling hot sperm splattered against my face, my overheated pussy suddenly seized, clutched, and finally exploded. Kneeling before Dan in my family room, as he shoot hot cockcream all over my face, I quivered and quaked as my untouched pussy was wracked with a mini-climax.

Troy had frequently expressed his amazement (and disbelief) at how, sometimes, a guy shooting jizz on my face could make me cum. I have to admit I was a little ashamed of the phenomena and usually tried not to let guys know the impact a hot facial had on me. The linkage was simple: my first ever orgasm had occurred while I was 69ing with a boy on his parent's couch while they were at work. His smooth hard cock had erupted all over my face just as my clit had exploded, and the feel of hot cum jetting into my face--it had to be more than just dribbled on me--still had the power to make me climax without other stimulus.

Dan causally reached a hand forward and dipped two of his fingers in the hot spunk covering my face. Staring at me with a satiated look on his handsome face, he wordlessly put his fingers in front of my mouth. Looking up at him with my cum-smeared face, I obediently opened my mouth and sucked his fingers clean. Dan repeated the action, and I again eagerly sucked the salty, creamy jizz off his proffered fingers.

Now clearly familiar with his role, Dan whispered, almost tenderly, to me. "You do it; scrap it off and eat it, Slut. Eat all my cum off your face, you dumb fucking whore."

Scooping up Dan's cooling cum in my fingers, I tamely complied. Licking and sucking my fingers loudly, I made a show of greedily gobbling down all of Dan's sperm as he looked on in amazement.

"You're so fucking nasty; I love it! I've wanted to cum on your face for months. I wanted to do that more than I wanted to fuck you, even. Now, every time Troy gives me shit, I'm gonna picture you on your knees in front of me with my cum splattered all over your pretty face."

I knew that's why Dan had elected to cum on my face rather than in my mouth and I titillated him even more, "Yes, Baby. Now you can actually remember me on my knees, my face dripping with your cum, eating your sticky sperm. You don't have to just imagine it anymore. Did I do a good job? Did I suck your cock good?"

Dan moaned weakly at my submissive sounding words and he nodded his head slowly. "You did very good, Kathy; very good."

Still kneeling in front of him, I worried for a moment that Dan might decide that throat fucking me was enough for one evening and perhaps he was ready to leave. My fears were quickly assuaged, however, when he helped me to a standing position, and then effortlessly picked me up in his arms.

"Where's your bedroom?" He inquired arrogantly. "I'm gonna take you upstairs and fuck you in your own bed. I'm gonna give you the best fucking you've ever had in that bed."

My pussy clutched again at Dan's pompous words and, as he easily carried my petite body up the stairs, I eagerly directed him to the master bedroom.

As Dan placed me in the bed, I twisted over to turn on a bedside lamp and furtively glanced at the clock on my nightstand. "Perfect," I thought to myself. "Only twenty minutes to go."

Unbeknownst to Dan, I had my own wicked little fantasy to play out, and timing was critical. Fortunately, Dan did exactly as I had hoped and expected and quickly peeled off my sodden thong just as soon as I was flat on the bed.

Using his hands to spread my slender thighs wide, Dan lay down between my legs and slowly lapped at my drenched little pussy. "Even your pussy is beautiful," he murmured as he prodded my pussy lips open with his firm tongue. "It looks fucking perfect!"

I ran my fingers through Dan's hair, whimpering constantly as he licked and sucked my bald twat. Writing frantically on the bed, I shoved my hairless pussy hard against Dan's face, forcing his tongue deep inside my creamy pussyhole. Dan was an accomplished pussy eater: he fucked my cunt with his tongue, then licked and sucked at my inflamed cuntlips, before again driving his tongue deep inside my scorching hot pussy.

"Lick it! Please, lick it," Dan! I begged desperately as I felt my sizzling cunt oozing hot pussy oil down the crack of my ass. "Lick that pussy! Please, baby. Lick it!"

There was obviously no need to beg Dan to do anything, but I knew guys liked when I pleaded to have my cunt licked, so I did, in hopes of eliciting a superior performance from Dan. He responded spectacularly!

Sealing his mouth over my throbbing clit, he sucked at it while simultaneously using his rigid tongue to bat the hypersensitive little nub from side to side. Placing his hands under my little asscheeks, he dug his fingers firmly into my assflesh and pulled my pussy even harder into his face.

My pussy cream drenched his face and hands, and unexpectedly he shoved one of his fingers up my tight clenching asshole. The sensation of his finger slithering up my ass, coupled with his tongue batting my clit back and forth, was too much for me. Screaming loudly, I came wetly on Dan's smooth face

"Yeeeehhhhh! Yeeehhhhhh! Ohhhhhhhh! Agghhhhhhh!" I bleated at the top of my lungs as my pussy erupted into the biggest orgasm I'd had in weeks. Crazily, I screwed my pussy into Dan's face, not caring if the neighbors heard me, as I hollered out my climax.

Miraculously, Dan kept his lips glued to my twitching clit and as his tongue rasped back and forth across my throbbing button, a series of smaller orgasms continually wracked my little body as I shook and quivered uncontrollably. Tightly, I grabbed my tits in both hands and arched up high off the bed as I pinched my aching nipples as hard as possible. Wave after wave of white-hot pleasure coursed through my body as I tugged harshly on my stiff nipples and Dan battered my tortured clit with his fabulous tongue.

Finally, after what seemed like several minutes, I came down from my crest. Dan slithered up the length of my body until he was lying on top of me. Softly kissing him, I looked at him with wide, glowing eyes. Neither of us said a word: we just kissed and cooed and moaned softly into each other's mouths.

Even though I had been expecting it, the shrill ringing of the telephone took me by surprise. Dan tensed at the piercing, unanticipated sound of the phone, and I gently wrapped my legs around the small of his back before reaching an arm over to pick up the phone.

"Hello?" I questioned in my sex-husky voice.

"Hi, baby." My husband answered on the phone from Kuwait. "I'm alone in my office and ready to play. Sounds like you started without me."

"Sorry, Baby, I was all horny and couldn't wait." I said with a hint of mischief in my voice. "How hot are you?"

"I'm hard already! I already started rubbing my cock." My excited husband responded.

Dan had accidentally invited himself over on one of me and my husband's phone-sex date nights. He looked quizzically at me at first, but he once again proved himself a quick study as he rapidly grasped what I had in mind.

Whenever Troy and I were away from each other for more than a few days, we set times to call and have phone sex with each other. Normally, this entailed me telling Troy how wicked I had been, or was going to be, with another man. Troy allows me to fuck other men as long as I follow a few of his simple rules and as long as I tell him about my extracurricular activities. It's an awesome arrangement as it feeds his fetish and I get all the cock (and pussy) I want; we are perfect for each other.

Tonight, however, I was experimenting with something new: I had never before secretly fucked a man while having phone sex with my unwitting husband. Dan was definitely against the rules, and the thought that I was doing something so forbidden and devious had my heart pounding out of control.

"What do you wanna hear about, Baby?" I softly purred to my husband as I stoked Dan's rapidly swelling cock with my free hand. "Want me to tell you again how Andy fucked me in his car after work, or do you want me to tell you what I have planned for tomorrow night?"

I knew what Troy's answer would be. Three days earlier, I had relayed to him, in exquisite, teasing detail, how one of the doctors I work with, Andy, had fed me drinks at one of our staff's end of swing shift get-togethers at an off-base bar. As Andy endeavored to get me drunk, I had responded enthusiastically by rubbed my aching tits against his arm and letting him stroke my bare thighs under cover of the bar ledge.

After several beers, I claimed I needed to get some fresh air to clear my head. My friend Beth smiled knowingly and chucked when Andy asked if I'd like to have some company. It was a little after 9 PM and still about 85 degrees when Andy and I stumbled out the front door. Two minutes later, I was flat on my ass in the back seat of Andy's car which was parked in the rear of the bar's lot. As Andy slide up my skirt and pushed aside my thong, I unzipped the top half of my uniform and unsnapped the front off my lacey, ice-blue bra. Soon, I was whimpering and mewling non-stop as Andy vigorously pounded my hot, sticky pussy and licked and sucked my stiff throbbing nipples. The car rocked wildly, shock absorbers groaning in protest, as Andy grunted animal-like in my ear and pummeled my unprotected cunt unmercifully. Before long, I wrapped my slender legs around Andy's back and climaxed, squealing unnecessarily loudly, as he hammered home a huge load of white-hot cum into my frothy fuckhole. We were back inside the bar twenty minutes after leaving, both sweaty and red-faced, grinning at the others a little sheepishly.

Troy had already jacked off over the phone to that story so I was pretty sure he'd choose the other option. I was right.

"Are you gonna go out tomorrow? Where to? To the O'club or some place off base?" My energized husband asked.

"I think I'll go to the O'club with Beth or Amy," I responded throatily. "There are always some hot guys there. Maybe I'll give some new guy the chance to find out what my pussy feels like, or maybe I'll just hook up with a guy I've fucked before."

"Ohhhhh, yeah!" Troy huffed. "I want you to go out and get fucked hard tomorrow, Baby; then come home and tell me all about it."

As Troy and I begin to fall into our routine, Dan started to kiss and nibble the side of my neck and ear. I shivered from the contact and, squeezing down hard on the thick cock in my right hand, I guided Dan's shaft to the entrance of my dripping pussyhole. I swiped his cockhead back and forth in my cunt furrow a few times, rubbing it against my swollen pussy lips as I moaned softly.

Once again, Dan seemed to instinctively know what to do. Whispering, "Here it comes," into my free ear, he forcefully shoved the thick bulbous head of his cock into my hungry pussy.

"Ohhhhhh God. Yessssss!" I hissed blissfully as Dan's cock plowed into me. My tight cunthole parted in grudging reluctance as Dan's thick, heavy cock tunneled deeper and deeper. My gasps and moans were clearly audible to Troy, and he mistakenly concluded what was occurring in our bedroom.

"You playin' with that little pussy, Baby? You fuckin' that pussy? Tell me what you're doing. Rubbing your clit or fucking your cunt with something?" My curious husband groaned frantically.

"F-f-f-uckin' it." I managed to stammer as Dan finally hit bottom in my obscenely stretched pussy. "I'm fucking it, Honey. I'm fucking it so damn good."

"Fuck yes! Fuck that pussy while I stroke this big dick! Fuck it, Bitch. What are you fucking it with? Your fingers? A dildo?"

I almost responded "a cock," but managed to choke out, "A dildo; a big thick one. I'm shoving a big thick dildo up my little cunt for you, and it feels so fucking good. It's fucking me so good."

Smoothly, Dan drew his cock half way out, and then plunged it back deep into my needy fuckhole, making me whimper in delight. Promptly, he fell into a measured, effortless rhythm, sliding his fat cock in and out of my bubbling cunt as I moaned and cooed incessantly.

Troy, of course, believed my moaning was caused by a dildo, not the thick cock of his rival, and he kept encouraging me to play with my hot hole as we continued our naughty conversation. Dan was, understandably, enjoying his role in this raunchy drama and he ardently sawed his powerful fuckshaft in and out of me as I regaled my husband with exhaustive details of my plans for the next night.

The sheer decadence of my behavior had me as aroused as I could ever remember being, and I decided to see just what I could get away with. So, as I was telling Troy how I was going to allow myself to get fucked the following evening, I changed gears a bit.

"You know, Baby," I cooed sweetly into the phone. "Instead of me fucking one of my co-workers again, maybe I'll fuck another one of your friends. Maybe I'll let one of you buddies drill my tight pussy and shoot his hot cumcream all inside me again."

Troy's tortured groan let me know I had found my mark, and even Dan stopped pumping my clenching pussyhole as he wondered where I was going with this vein of conversation.

Almost a year earlier, I noticed something exciting and arousing while playing "confess" with Troy. Confess is a game in which I sat naked on either Troy's lap or next to him on the couch while very, very slowly stroking his cock and confessing what sexual deeds I had done while he was deployed, on a short trip, at work, or on one of my nights out. The goal was to see if Troy could last through the whole story before either coming all over my tits or throwing me down and fucking the hell out of me.

Despite eagerly encouraging me to fuck other men as often as I wished, Troy has always maintained that I was not supposed to fuck his friends or co-workers. So when I did, I just didn't tell him about them. On this particular night, however, I told Troy that one of his friends, Brian, had, at a party I attended while Troy was in Florida, taken advantage of my drunken, lonely state. I told him how Brian had sat me on the bathroom vanity, slid my dress up, briefly licked my uncovered pussy, and then enthusiastically pumped me full of cock and cum. On a whim I told Troy about Brian just to see his reaction, and what a reaction it was!

As I confessed, I did not immediately tell Troy the name of the man who had fucked me. Instead, I waited until I was halfway into the story, before I said, "Baby, Brian was fucking me real fast and hard, just the way I needed it. I bet people knew it, too. I bet people knew that I was in the bathroom with Brian letting him fuck me like a whore."

Troy looked at me with a stunned look on his face. Already guessing the answer, he sputtered nonetheless, "B-B-Brian, who?"

I tauntingly responded with a wicked leer, "Brain Evers."

Troy let forth a huge, tortured groan and I felt his cock tremble in my hand and belch out a huge torrent of cum. His hot load cascaded out all over my quivering tits and smacked noisily against them. I knew right then that I had discovered a new method to delight my incredibly sexy husband. From that day on, he always seemed to get most excited and cum hardest when I insinuated that I had fucked, or was going to fuck, one of his close friends or co-workers.

Of course, I always said that I was just making those stories up and that I'd never really fuck any of his buddies, but by now, both Troy and I knew the score: he liked to make believe my stories about his friends were fiction, while all the while praying they were true. For my part, I played along and pretended that I was just being creative, while all the while eagerly offering up my tight holes to several of his more discrete friends and squadron-mates.

Anyway, as I taunted Troy about perhaps fucking one of his friends and heard his delighted intake of breath, a sudden idea came to mind.

"Maybe," I panted into the phone. "Maybe, I'll let your good friend Dan come over here and fuck my little ass off. I saw him at the BX today and he was looking fine. Can you imagine all those months in the desert without pussy? I bet he'd fuck me to death. I bet he'd just destroy my pretty little cunt."

I knew I had Troy when I heard his anguished wail, "Noooooo! Not him, Baby; not him. Anybody but him!"

"Got ya; now I know what you want you wonderful pervert!" I proudly though to myself as I pulled the phone away from my ear so Dan could hear Troy's response.

"Yes, him." I cooed sweetly to my hyper aroused husband. "He looks like he'd be a great fuck. I'll bet he has a nice big cock that would really fill up my lil' pussy. I bet he'd love to fuck me and cum right up my cunt."

Dan grinned down at me upon hearing those words and resumed his slow, steady stroking in and out of my heavily creaming cooze. I pulled my knees back until they brushed against my rock hard nipples and cranked my legs wide in an effort to get every inch of Dan's cock buried in my deprived pussy. Dan reached under me and firmly grasped a tight ass cheek in each hand as he vigorously powered his throbbing shaft into my sucking pussy.

Troy continued to moan into the phone, and I teased him in a syrupy-sweet voice. "Don't you want me to fuck Dan, Honey? He seems like a nice guy; maybe if I fuck him, you two will get along better. I can be the peacemaker between you two by giving Dan a piece of ass, what do you think of that?"

"No, Kathy." Troy whimpered over the phone stroking his cock hard, "Don't, Baby; don't fuck him. I can't stand that guy. He's a prick."

"Oh, I'm going to, Honey." I matter-of-factly informed my aroused hubby. "I'm going to suck his big cock until it cums all over me. I bet he'd love to cum in my face, don't you think? Then I'm going to let him fuck me right here in this bed---in your bed. Just think about that: you've gonna be at work wondering what I'm doing, out of your mind with nasty thoughts, and Dan is going to be right here, pumping his cock in and out of me in your bed. He's gonna screw my ass off! Don't ya just love it?"

Dan groaned softly at my teasing, not believing how wicked I was, and without warning pulled his cock out of my grasping pussy. I looked at him questioningly and he silently motioned for me to roll over. As I did, he grabbed me by the hips and pulled me up on my elbows and knees.