My Idea Of True Love

Story Info
His life experience - nothing more, nothing less.
1k words
3.2
11.4k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Many people encounter what they think is "love". I feel I have encountered loves twisted sibling. My life has not been full of great moment, according to my standards. This true tale that I will bring you from the deeper regions of my soul, to me is a great moment for the human spirit.

So there I was, 21 unemployed and depressed. It was the summer of '99. I was just finishing my junior year of college. My body was of pain and ugliness. The previous semester had taken its toll. In my words I was nothing to brag about. I felt my mind was my only good point, but having just a C average wasn't my idea of something to positively focus on. My parents were at their wits ends with me. I guess living under their roof for the last 21 years had made them bitter. I had a social life that was non-existent. My "friends" were just a collection of people whose goals for life were getting drunk high and or laid. Well since two beers made it impossible for me to drive, and drugs were money I didn't have, I was the only overweight jobless dickhead who was under the impression he was going to get laid at will. To be honest I never thought this to be possible. I only made this up to get my friends from picking on me and making my self-worth even lower.

I spent most of that summer working around the house, keeping my mother from having a reason to kick me out. Evenings were spent hanging out with friends going places that didn't interest me. My nights would usually end with me crawling into bed after a cold shower and jerking off onto an old shirt. I would sometimes cry and wish I were spending time with someone who really cared about me and wanted me to be around. I escaped into music, some nights I couldn't fall asleep unless I had my headphones on. I would listen to music and daydream about a life that was so distant from mine. These dream I was king. Pretty girlfriend. Great job. Friends, who I didn't have to call in order to have something to do, this may sound like hell to you but the scary thing was that I became this fake person.

July 12 1999, the day I was born again. It started like every other day. Waking up around noon. Showering. Making the two-block walk to the corner store for a pack of smokes. This was a store run by the filthiest Arabic brothers ever. Tom and Sanja. I had gotten on a first named basis with them since I must of spent $80 a week in that dump on cigarettes and soda. God it smelled. I made the same walk to the same cooler. Reached for an ice cold Pepsi and started back to the front counter to, of course make a request for smokes. As I looked up at Tom my friendly casher and placed my can of sugar on the counter, a voice rang out.

"Tom, can I please get you back next week?" My head turned and looked since this voice seemed to be coming from right behind my left ear. "Tom please" Oh my god. Oh my god. These were the words crossing my mind at the speed of light. This cute voice had an even more cute face to go with it. I saw short red hair; it looked almost like it was glued to her head. I saw dragon green eyes. I saw full lips. I saw a pierced eyebrow. "Ok Devon, but no more freebees!" This voice then walked out the door with a pack of cigarettes in hand. I then saw a woman who was 5'3 and no more then 98lbs. My eyes were fixated on her high round ass that was covered by jean shorts cut at the hip as she walked out.

My walk home was the longest of my life. I was smoking and thinking. "What did I just encounter?"

"Who was that person, and why am I still thinking about her?" God it was hot that day. A two block walk in that heat was like 10 miles. Sweat poured from my head. I opened the door to find my mother talking on the phone. After exchanging nods with her, I walked up to my room. Unable to take the heat I removed my shirt and shorts. I took a seat on my bed and lay there thinking about the angel I had just seen. "Devon", I said to myself as I shook my head. I was totally fixated on someone I had never spoken too. I felt sticky. I had to remove my boxers. I did this knowing what was under them. As I pulled them down my penis bounced up and down like a spring. My dick was so hard. I just looked at it. I always got a kick out of the appearance of my dick. It's only about 7 inches if that. I just find the way is curves up like a banana when it's hard, funny. Like its really bend up.

Well, touching it was a must at that point. I closed my eyes. My image was of that wonderful ass. Those dragon green eyes, penetrating my soul. That cute red hair. I opened my eyes to find my penis being stroked at a rapid pace. The head was purple and beginning to swell. I closed my eyes to try and picture what the 98lbs body would look like right now sitting on my hard banana-like dick. I opened my eyes and saw the hole at the tip of my penis open I knew what was next. Cum. It shot out like a rocket into space. Onto my legs and chest. I fell back and continued my fantasy as Devon cleaned up my mess.

* * * * *

If you would like me to finish this, please e-mail me and let me know. I don't want to waste my time writing the rest if no one is interested.