My Idol, My Lover

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For two months, we would video chat with each other and masturbate together until one day, it stopped. I was heart broken, I loved her with all of my heart. Sobbing I went too work as I always did and about 10:30 on a winters morning the door opened letting in the cold air and snow. Dressed in the uniform we wore, I was working back in the store room. The uniform was a favourite of mine, short pleated skirt with thigh high lace stockings and a tight white t-shirt with the company logo, practically hugging my bra-less tits... I thought what the hell, I had nothing too loose. My manager ran down the stairs, almost tripping over the steps as he ran towards me with a large smile on his face. He told me that someone had entered the store, someone that we would all know.

I looked up at the monitor and my face lit up, their she stood looking at the stock close by a security camera. Hiding my excitement, I placed away the last few pieces of stock I was working with and calmly walked up the steps into the store as the staff gathered around the till watching her with interest.

'No, you go!' one of the staff mumbled.

Smiling too myself, I walked around the counter and calmly walked towards her as I called her name with respect. Smiling, she looked around at me as we both stood face too face, my arousal was clearly seen as my nipples where almost breaking out of my tight t-shirt giving anyone looking a good view at me, I didn't care though. I stood face to face with the one woman I truly loved, but too respect her wishes and our privacy, I spoke as if we had just met.

'Hello, impressive... the... toy I mean'

'Thank you, I'm looking for something... for my nephew' She smiled slightly.

I knew exactly what she was looking for, and it wasn't a toy for her nephew. The unspoken bond between us said everything, she was looking for me and we both knew it.

'Well, if it's a toy for your... nephew you're looking for, we have better stock in back we've just brought in. I'm sure my boss won't mind' I winked slightly.

She looked up at my manager as he smiled and nodded so fast I thought his neck would crack and his head fall off. I told her too follow me as we walked past the counter and down the stairs as my workmates looked on in shock while I made up a conversation as we walked down the stairs into the private storeroom beneath the large store.

'...And you'll see that here we have our better stuff that just came in' I said loudly.

'Would you help me? We've met before and I think...' She said as we moved towards a darkened corner.

In an instant, we jumped on each other, our lips locked in a passionate kiss as her hands ran under my skirt and squeezed my ass tight. Moaning slightly, I took her hand as we walked into the break room behind the store room for privacy. Carefully she removed my t-shirt as pulled off her coat and sweatshirt. We made love like crazy women on the floor of the break room. Laying in each other's arms once more, I ran my fingers over her pussy lips as she moaned softly and whispered too me.

'I'm in town for a damned convention...' She sighed.

'I have an idea, after the convention... why not come too my place and spend the night?'

'I was hoping you'd say that' She said as she kissed me once more.

'I'll meet you there tonight, six o'clock?' She replied slowly, while her fingertips ran over my nipples.

'Of course!' I replied as I moaned at her touch.

As promised, she visited my home and stayed for the night as we had sex over and over again in every room of the house. She told me that her divorce was final and she was looking for some fun, well who am I too argue with such an amazingly beautiful woman who wants my pussy? Too my excitement, the convention lasted for three days and she stayed an extra two days in my home. Although the following weekend, she was moving on too another convention, I went along with her after work on Friday night and for the first time since I started my job, I called in sick for the week as I spent the time between her legs. Since that day, every time she was in town we spent together and she had even paid for me too go an live with her for a four week holiday, most of the time we spent in bed together and when we where apart, we would chat on a private video link between the two of us naked and having fun together twice a week.

Who is she? Ohh, come on. I'll never tell anyone that, after all... privacy my friends. All I can say is that on Christmas, I am going too spend some time with her... in her large home and I may not come back.

I have put on for a transfer within the company too a store close too her home... Oh, it was at her request, and mine. But I will see her before then, she will be in town soon and we have a wonderful weekend planned, a weekend of sex, sex and more sex and it's fair too say, that we are both in love. Maybe someday, you'll read this and hear about it in the newspapers after all, I am her secret lesbian lover and half her age, something that the newspapers will love!

Hehehehe...


Author's Note:

This story is not real. Fun though, right after all, who wants too fuck their idol male or female? Ohh come one, I bet you would!

12