My Incestuous Fantasies Pt. 01

Story Info
His fantasy about fucking his sister becomes a reality.
2.9k words
4.34
43.1k
43
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Please bear with me here as this is my first attempt at writing an erotic story. Thank you and enjoy!

Before we start this story I would like to introduce the characters in this story and give a little background information. All people involved in this story are 18 years or older. All events are purely fantasy but the characters are based on real people.

*****

First off, let me introduce myself, My name is Austin and I am your average, horny, 18 year old male. I am 6"1' and weigh 200 pounds, and I am a senior in high school.

Next I would like to introduce my sister, Nicole who is 28 years old. She is about 5"8' and weights about 170 pounds. Nicole is by no means fat, she has curves in all the right places. She also carries a lot of weight on her chest, she wears a 34 F bra size, I was curious.

Now lets begin.

It was a hot Saturday afternoon in mid-July, I spend a lot of time at my sisters house during the summers because 1. she has a swimming pool and 2. my house is over-crowded and it is nice to get away sometimes. My sister and I were sitting by her pool while her fiancé was working at the his car dealership. Nicole and I have always been very close. I have another sister named Jill but you will meet her another time.

This had become the usual for Nicole and I because we both enjoyed swimming and the nice peace and quiet we had. We were just chit-chatting like normal when my eyes started to wander towards her chest and then past her curvy hips, down her toned legs and back up to her crotch where the slightest bit of a camel toe had started to form. It was just recently that I had started taking an interest in my sister, so she had not yet noticed all the ogling I had been doing. But this time I may have lingered a little too long because she stopped talking to ask me what I was looking at.

"What are you staring at?"

I was not prepared for this so I had to think fast and came up with a completely original answer.

"Nothing, I'm not staring at anything." I said.

What took me by surprise what that she actually bought it and we carried out the rest of the day as normal.

When I got home later that day I couldn't help being hard so I went straight to my room and pulled out my cock. All I could think about was her amazing body and before I knew it I was cumming all over hand and stomach.

-------

Over the next few days this had become the daily routine until one day Nicole had finally caught on to me.

-------

Here we were again, sitting by the pool talking while I ogled her beautiful body. I had been getting greedy with my ogling and she had started to notice it too.

"I know you're staring at my tits."

"No I am not!"

"Then what are you staring at?"

"Uhhhhhhhh, I don't know."

Then what she did next took me by complete surprise. She untied her bikini from behind her neck and exposed to me the first pairs of tits I had ever seen that weren't on a computer screen. They were two of the most beautiful things I had even seen. My jaw dropped when this happened and my sister had the biggest grin on her face. She left her top off as she said.

"There, is that what you wanted?"

I realized that my mouth was hung open and all I could say was.

"Uhhhh, y-y-yeah, ummm yeah."

"Well aren't you going to show me yours?"

"Wait what?"

"Yeah, I showed you my tits, so now it would only be fair if you showed me your cock."

"Uhmmm I don't know about this Nicole."

"You're going to do this whether you want to or not!"

She said in a playful way, that grin never leaving her face.

"I guess its only fair so here you go."

I stood up and dropped my shorts and my seven inch cock flopped right up against my stomach, I was already as hard as a rock from seeing her bare tits.

She reached out an grabbed my shaft and started to inspect my penis. She started rolling her balls in her hand and I let out a slight moan. She rubbed her hand where my pubic hair would be (I'm clean shaven).

"I like it I wish Gary would shave his cock, I think its really hot." (Gary is her fiancé)

"Thanks, it feels a lot better without the hair, not to mention it makes it look bigger."

My sister got a text from Gary saying he was leaving work. So we both but out swim wear back on and sat down, but she didn't sit in her chair, she came and sat on my lap and stared into my eyes and I stared right back into hers. Our heads started moving close together and we kissed, she pulled her head back and looked at me again, then she dove right back in and we started to make out, but before it go to serious we heard Gary's truck come up the drive way so we had to stop and act like everything was normal.

When I got home that night, I did what I had done the past few nights and went straight to my room to jerk off while I thought about what had happened that day.

-------

I was not at her house the next few days because we both had to work, but I was getting hornier by the day just thinking about my sister.

It wasn't until the following Saturday when I got a text from her saying.

"Gary is out of town, you HAVE to come over!"

So I did as any good little brother would do, I listened to her and went over to her house.

When I got there she way sitting by the pool, as usual. I went to sit down and we started talking and going on as we normally would. We were going on as normal until she stopped and said.

"Have you thought about what happened the other day?"

"Yes, I have been thinking about it a lot."

"Me too, it makes me really wet when I think about your big cock." She said seductively.

"Well I get really hard when I think about your big titties." I said playfully.

At this point I was raging hard, as had become the norm for me when I was around her.

"Well what are we going to do about this?" She said.

"I don't know, what do you think we should do?"

She gave no reply as she stood up and walked inside the house. I took that as my que to follow her inside.

Inside she went and sat on the couch and motioned for me to go sit next to her. I sat down and turned to face me and said.

"How long have you wanted me?"

"I have always thought you were one of the most beautiful women I know, but lately it has escalated so much and I just want you so bad right now. So how long have you wanted me?"

"You were always so much younger than me so I never thought of you in that way until a few months ago. I would notice you staring at me but never thought anything of it until I started to check you out and that bulge in your pants always looked so tempting. I never thought about acting on my feelings until the other day and it just sort of happened."

"If you want to stop here we can, or we could keep going and see what happens. Its up to you sis."

"Well if its up to me then I think you should stand up and drop those shorts!"

The enthusiasm that she used to say that made me that much harder as I stood up and slowly dropped my shorts to reveal to her, for the second time, my hard as a rock cock. She then reached behind her head to reveal to me, for the second time, the most beautiful set of tits I had ever seen.

As I was admiring her chest she reached out to take hold of my rock hard pole and started to gently stroke it.

"Does that feel good?"

"Ohhhhh so good sis."

"How about this?"

With that she opened her mouth and wrapped it around my cock and started to gently suck the head. She continued stroking my shaft while taking in more and more of my cock. I was in heaven!

She looked up at me, while she released my dick from her mouth, with that same sexy grin that she always has and asked.

"How am I doing?"

"You are amazing Nicole, please don't stop."

"Ohhh I wasn't planning to anytime soon."

She gave me a wink, opened her mouth, and deep throated my entire length like it was nothing. I nearly blew my load right there but I held it together, barely.

She could tell I was going to cum soon but that didn't slow her down at all. She continued to lick and suck and stroke my cock until I told her.

"I'm about to come sis."

"Shoot it right down my throat, I want it all!"

So I did as she asked and just seconds later she had my cock pointing into her mouth while she stroked it as fast as she could. I couldn't hold back anymore.

"I'M CUMMING!"

"CUM IN MY MOUTH LITTLE BROTHER!"

I was already over the edge but that sent me flying over the edge.

I shot spurt after spurt of hot cum into my sisters mouth, I don't think I had ever cum that much at one time.

After I was finally done I looked down and saw all of my cum in her mouth, she gave me a wink and swallowed my entire load in one gulp. Who knew my sister was such a cum slut?

I collapsed next to her on the couch. I looked over at her and she was still wearing that same grin, this instantly made me hard again.

"It's you're turn sis."

With that I got down on my knees in front of her, she still had her bikini bottoms and she went to take it off but I stopped her.

"No, I would like to do the honors."

I had eaten a girl out before but I wanted to make this time extra special.

I back up a little and gently took her right ankle in my hand and started to plant kisses on her leg moving father up with each one. I made my way up her calf, past her knee, and as I got farther down her juicy thigh I could feel the warmth coming from her pussy. Her bikini bottoms was soaked with her juices as I started to gently kiss her pussy through her bikini bottoms.

I hooked the sides of the bottoms in my hands and started to slide them off of her, she lifted her gorgeous ass so I could get them all the way off. After I peeled her bottoms off I took a look at her beautiful pussy. Her labia were very big and puffy, it covered a lot of her pussy. I took my fingers and spread her labia to reveal her soaking wet cunt.

I leaned my head in and licked up and down her slit a few times and I heard her let out a few moans. I quickly found her clit and started to flick it with my tongue, this got her moaning even louder.

I sucked her clit into my mouth and started to makes circles around it and flick it with my tongue. She started to say something.

"Ohhh please don't stop that feels so good!"

I stuck a finger inside her.

"Ohhh yes, just like that.

I stuck two fingers inside and started to pump them in and out.

"Ohhhhh FUCK I'm going to cum! Ohhh please don't stop little brother, you're so good!"

I kept at it and within the next minute she scream at the top of her lungs.

"OH FUCK I'M GONNA CUM! OHHH MY GOD! HOYL SHIT I'M CUMMING!!"

Her body started to spasm and I had to take my mouth off her clit unless I wanted to end up with a broken nose. I kept pumping my fingers in and out of her. She was yelling and moaning the entire time.

When finally came back down to earth I leaned in and licked up all her juices, this sent her into another, much smaller, orgasm.

I got up and sat next to her on the couch, she was panting like she had just run a marathon.

"Holy shit where did you learn no eat pussy like that?"

"I guess I'm just a natural." I said with a grin.

"Well let's see if you're a natural at something else."

She gave me a quick kiss, took hold of my dick and headed towards the bedroom.

When we got in the bedroom my sister crawled onto the bed and motioned for me to join her. I went and joined her. We started to make out when I reached my hand to start playing with her clit, and she reached her hand down to play with my cock at the same time. After a few minutes of kissing and gentle touching my sister pulled her head back and said.

"I need you inside me, NOW."

"You don't have to tell me twice sis."

I thought that my sister would lay down and I would take her missionary style but as I had come to find out, my sister is a real slut. So she got on her hands and knees and she stuck her ass up in the air. My sister wants me to fuck her doggy style!

"You're a real slut aren't you?" I said.

"I'm not just any slut, I'm you're slut."

This was all the motivation that I needed. I grabbed those curvy hips, lined up my hard shaft with her cunt and slammed down to the hilt in one motion. This drove her crazy.

"OHHH FUCK YOU'RE SO FUCKING BIG!"

I didn't waste any time with going slow, I fucked her like the slut she was. The room was filled with the smell of sex, the screams from my sister, and sound from our bodies slapping against each other.

After a few minutes I pulled out of my sister and lay back on the bed. My sister looked at me with a confused disappointed look.

"Are we done?" She said.

I said "No you're going to ride this fucking dick like the slut you are."

She instantly got that grin back on her face and swung her left leg over my body and hovered over my cock. She sat straight down and impaled herself on my dick. She started bouncing up and down on my dick. I reached up and finally got to feel those massive tits for the first time. They were so soft but firm at the same, they would be the perfect pillow.

After a few minutes of my sister bouncing on my cock she got up and lay down on the side of the bed so her ass was hanging off the side. She opened her legs wide and I slid right into her hot cunt with no problem. She wrapped her legs around me, pulling me even deeper inside her. I started to pound her pussy when she started to scream again.

"OHHH HOLY FUCKING SHIT DON'T EVER STOP! I'M GONNA CUM! AHHHHH FUCK ALMOST THERE!"

I didn't slow down one bit this whole time and before I knew it her cunt was squirting all over my dick, the pressure was so much that it pushed my cock out of her pussy. Who knew my sister was a squirter? She was yelling the entire time.

"OHHHHHH FUCK I'M CUMMING! HOLY SHIT! OHHHH MY GOD FUCKKKKKKKKKK!"

After she came down from her third orgasm of the day I stuffed my dick right back into her dripping hot cunt and fucked her as hard as I could.

It was my turn to cum when I warned her about it.

"Ahhh fuck sis I'm going to cum"

"Cum in my pussy with the big fucking dick little brother. I want to feel your hot cum inside me!"

After a few strokes I was balls deep inside her blowing my hot load deep inside her.

When I had finished cumming inside of my sister I pulled out of her. We lay on the bed next to each other trying to catch our breath.

"I don't know about you but that was the best sex I've had in a long time, thanks little brother." She said with that sexy grin.

"I've been wanting to do that for a long time now, it was amazing."

"Yes it was little brother, I love you."

"Love you too sis."

We both got up and cleaned up. I went home soon after that completely spent from the best day of my life. I got home and crawled into bed when I got a text from Nicole.

"If you're going to fuck me that good, then I am yours whenever you want."

I went to sleep a happy man that night.

*****

Thank you so much for reading my first story!

Please leave comments and suggestions for how I should continue this story!

Please be easy on me in the comments, this is the first erotic story I've ever written!