My Initiation

Story Info
18-year-old virgin adjusts to new lifestyle.
1.2k words
3.72
143.3k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'd been looking forward to my weekend away with my friend Lee for some time now, and at long last, we were travelling to our destination. He'd not told me much about it, preferring to surprise me.

I'd dozed through most of the journey, as I'm not the best passenger. I felt the car pull to a standstill, and I opened my eyes. We'd pulled up outside a country style mansion.

Lee smiled nervously at me.

"We're here," he said.

I followed him out of the car, and in through the massive double doors. There didn't appear to be a reception area, however he already had the keys, and led me straight up the large marble staircase. I followed, amazed by the expensive furniture, carpets and chandeliers. He stopped outside one of the bedroom doors, opened the door and led me in.

The room contained a 4-poster bed and an en-suite bathroom. But before I could really take in my new surroundings, a second pair of hands grabbed me from behind. I screamed as Lee took a pair of scissors to my clothes.

I tried to struggle, but the other pair of hands was too strong. I could only watch helplessly as my clothes were ripped from me, no one paying any attention to the screaming.

"The master wants her on a collar and leash, hands cuffed behind her back," said the voice behind me.

Lee just nodded, and now that I stood naked, he went into the bathroom and returned with what looked like a leather collar and chain, and a pair of leather handcuffs.

"What the hell are you bastards doing to me?" I screamed as Lee fastened the collar tightly around my neck.

He still said nothing, merely reached behind me and cuffed my hands together. The second guy let go of me, came and took the leash from Lee.

"Report to the servants quarters and put your uniform on" the guy ordered Lee, who just nodded and left.

I was speechless to see this other guy naked.

"Right, slave girl, your master wants to see his latest purchase," he said, and pulled me along by the leash.

I didn't exactly co-operate, until I discovered I either had to follow or be strangled.

"What are you sick and twisted bastards wanting from me?" I yelled, as he dragged me into another room.

You stood awaiting us.

"Ah, my latest acquisition. Welcome, slut" you greeted me.

I was stunned into silence. I'd met you before. You'd been my recruitment specialist when I'd been looking to change jobs several months prior.

"James?" I asked, incredulously.

The guy leading me looked black as thunder.

"Not a word, Simon," you stopped him.

"I'll do the initiating, not you," you added.

"You will no longer call me James. You will call me master" you smiled, taking the leash from the guy.

"Prepare the examination table," you ordered him.

The guy bowed, and left the room. You sat down, and in doing so pulled me to my knees.

A few minutes later, the guy reappeared.

"Excellent" you smiled, getting up and pulling me with you.

I was led into what appeared to be a doctor's surgery, and made to lie on the examining couch. You and the guy spread my legs wide apart and chained them to the table. I was then uncuffed and my arms fastened down. You also chained the collar down on the bed, so I couldn't move.

"Help" I screamed, in pure terror.

"You may leave," you ordered.

The guy bowed, and left. You then turned your attention to me.

"Now, slut, time for me to get to know you a little better," you smiled.

You placed a blindfold over my eyes and I yelled in terror.

"Please, what are you going to do to me?" I begged.

"You're going to submit to me, so I can help you," you replied.

"I just want to go home," I cried.

"This is now your home. Speak again without being spoken to, and I'll start punishing you" you snapped.

In terror, I quietened down.

I felt your hands move down my neck, and you started to tease my nipples with your hands. I moaned in delight, then immediately regretted it.

"See slut, your master knows what's good for his little slave girl" you whispered.

I felt a tear running down my face, and you gently licked it up. I felt your tongue lick my nipple, and almost at that instant, I felt wet between my legs.

"No" I whispered, almost inaudibly.

It was not quietly enough, as I felt you remove your hands from my body.

"What did you say, slut?" you bellowed.

I said nothing, terrified.

"Speak slut. I asked you a question," you yelled at me.

"I said no," I cried back, tears falling down my face again.

"Dear me. You've some spirit, my slut, but I will break it. You will submit to me. You'll feel like a dirty whore, but you will do it," you said.

I screamed in pleasure as I felt an ice cube on my breast, and I felt the wetness between my legs grow.

"That's a good slut. You warm yourself up with your pussy juice," you said, playing with the other nipple.

I screamed, as I felt an orgasm coming.

"Cum for your master," you whispered, as I came, screaming loudly.

I wasn't entirely sure why, but this was the most major orgasm I'd ever experienced. As I lay there, trying to regain my composure, I felt your fingers brush the outside of my pussy. Dirty though I felt, I knew I had to have at least your fingers fucking me.

"Beg," you commanded.

I squirmed as far as I could, trying to get your fingers inside me, but to no avail. I couldn't help myself.

"Please" I begged.

"Who are you begging, and what for?" you asked, continuing to make your fingers felt.

Then, before I could stop myself, it came out in a rush.

"Please master, fuck me," I begged.

I could almost hear your triumphant grin. Then came the sound of a zip being pulled down. I suddenly realised what I'd said. Before I could correct myself, I felt you ramming through my virgin barrier. I was shocked to feel how good it felt. You began riding me, and I screamed in delight as I came again and again.

Once you'd finished cumming, you pulled out and removed my blindfold.

"Now, the final part to your submissive rite," you smiled, poking at my lips with your cock.

"Remember, good sluts get rewarded. Bad sluts get punished," you whispered.

I opened my mouth and accepted your cock, tasting our juices mixed together. I began licking and sucking lightly and gently, til I felt you cumming again. You let the first run into my mouth, and then pulled out, covering my face, hair and tits with it.

"Clean it, slut" you ordered.

I did as I was told, then you rubbed your cum into me. "Laura" you yelled.

Another slave girl came in.

"Take her, clean her, and have her in my private quarters in an hour," you ordered.

She bowed, came over and started to untie me. You gave me a peck on the head.

"Welcome once again" you whispered, and disappeared.