My Internet Lover

Story Info
The two of you experience passion on a train.
788 words
3.58
29.7k
1
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/21/2022
Created 10/09/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Let me begin by saying this is one of fantasies.

This is for you papis.

We meet in front of your work. You give me a hug and a hard, passionate kiss. Take me by the hand and lead me to the train. As we board the train, you stand behind me. Our bodies close together. I can feel the heat of your breath on my neck. I turn my head just enough to kiss you lightly on the lips. Extending my hand to your head. I love the contrast of my white skin against your dark face. I lean back against you. I can now feel your hard cock pressing against my bottom. I press back harder. Not caring that there are other people on the train, I reach back and let my hand brush against your cock. I whisper to you, "Papis, this feels magnificent in my hand." Now I need to feel it inside me. You just smile and say, "You will."

Once off the train. We walk a few blocks to your place. My body starting to tremble. I want you so bad. We enter the elevator. And you put your arms around me and pull me close. Kissing me. Your hands sliding down my back to my bottom. The feeling of your hands on me is making me wetter.

The elevator stops and we get off. We get to your place. Our hands interlocked. We enter your place. You push the door shut. And start kissing me. Removing my top as you do. Your hands start to explore my chest. Fingers brushing over my nipples making them hard. Yes, So hard for you papis. As we kiss I undo your shirt. I'm dying to see my pale white hands on your dark brown skin. You undo my bra, letting it fall from my shoulders. Exposing my breast to you.

I begin to undo your trousers. I can feel your hard cock bulging. You slide your hand down between my legs. Feeling how hot I am for you. I tell you "papis I want to feel you inside me"

"I need to cum"

You begin kissing your way down my belly. Sliding my shorts down as you do. I spread my legs giving you better access. Your fingers tracing the waist of my panties. Moving to my legs. You drag your hand up my thigh. Making me gasp. You get on your knees. And start kissing my belly. My thighs. You take one of my legs and place it up on your shoulder. You begin kissing my pussy. Licking it through my panties. Making me moan. Saturating my panties. I place my hand on your head. Your fingers pull my panties to the side, giving your mouth access to my lips. You begin licking, sucking my clit. Tongue fucking me. I begin grinding my pussy on your face. As I begin to cum I say, " Yes, Papis, yes. You always make me cum so good."

I take your cum covered face into my hands and pull you to your feet. Kissing you. Licking and sucking my juices from your goatee. I turn you around. Leaning you against the wall. As I begin to undo you pants. I tell you now its your turn.

I start kissing your face, your neck. Biting on your goatee, while my hand is massaging your cock. I can feel it hot & hard through your boxers. I get to my knees and pull your boxers down. Your cock, bouncing in my face. I wrap my hand around the shaft. And lick the pre cum from the head. You moan. As I hold the shaft in my hand, I begin licking your balls. Stretching my tongue underneath them. Teasing your sweet spot.

My reward, more precum. I start licking my way up the shaft. Wrapping my tongue around it. Finally taking the head into my mouth. Sucking on it like a popsicle. Your precum mixing with my saliva. I look up into your eyes. And you just smile. You wrap your hand through my blonde hair. I take your cock from my mouth and rub it on my cheek. Letting you see the saliva attach to it. You place both your hands on my head, and start fucking my mouth faster, harder. You can feel your cocks head touching the back of my throat. Your balls begin to tighten and you shoot your hot cum into my mouth. Try as I may, I cant swallow all of it. And some drips from the corner of my mouth. I raise to my feet and kiss you. Sharing your cum with you. "thats the beginning"

I say. Time for a shower.