My Interview

Story Info
The risk and excitement in being with a total stranger.
1.4k words
4.22
55.6k
3

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/08/2022
Created 02/17/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Step after step up the red-carpeted stairs towards floor three of the New Administration Building I nervously repeat all the important information I had learned when I researched this company.

Glancing at my Nokia one last time as I ponder why a man would pick 1:17 pm as the time for my interview. Assuming the worst that he must be a total jerk but nonetheless a jerk I need to get in good with if I want to reach my goals. He is the only expert in the Northern Hemisphere that can do what he has done for the last 7 years so successfully.

I knock on the door as I say one last prayer that my clock is fast and I am not indeed already 3 minutes late. From the far side of the office I heard the words come in drift to me granting me permission to enter after what seems like an eternity.

I gently and slowly push the door just far enough to slip quietly inside. Lost for a moment soaking up the stunning view of this luxurious office I almost didn't notice the man standing in the corner gazing out the window at all the cars buzzing by on the street below.

The shockingly amazing sexy voice shattered the silence when he inquired, "Nervous yet?" It became very obvious that he was very aware of the fact that he was extremely intimidating.

All I have read about the man and all I had ever heard meant nothing at this particular moment. My right foot slightly tapping back and forth between the red and white square tiles that covered the majority of his floor had probably given me away somewhat. But, standing here face to face with him I couldn't deny it, " Yes, as a matter of fact I am a bit nervous."

"Well come over here and have a seat behind my desk, take a look at Navision, and lets see what you really know."

An hour later as I reached down to pick up my purse I had placed under his desk I can feel his firm chest nearly pressed against my back bringing back my nervous feelings times ten.

If only he knew what feelings he was creating deep in the pit of my stomach, creeping slowly down between my thighs, and reaching that warm place that has remained hidden from anyone's touch for over two years now.

The want and desires overpowering my knowing it was wrong to think of this total stranger touching me I try to close my mind to those thoughts and the strong yearning my body has to be touched by him. And still the moisture and warmth build within me showing the need to be explored by a man's hands once more.

Preoccupied by my desires that are wildly erupting inside me I almost didn't notice when I dropped my cell out of my black purse. Without a thought I jumped up and bent down to reach for the phone. Hearing him gasp from a spot very close behind me I get this sinking feeling my already short dress had hiked up much higher than I would ever of intended it to.

Embarrassed I quickly reach to pull the dress down in place but feel his large strong hand cover my left hand as I feel his right hand move softly along my inner thigh urging me to remain right where I was.

A brief silence as he just holds me there enjoying looking at my body. The curves of my bottom, hips and my slightly parted thighs right there practically in his face. Suddenly I feel this splendidly hot wet firmness moving lightly over my now partially swollen soft pink pussy lips just barely connecting with the outer part of my clit sending a hot exciting sensation through my body.

Uncertain if I should move or just be still as another moment of just silence is killing me but now I hear him shuffling a bit. He positions himself perfectly on his knees behind me then begins to gently flick his hot tongue over my clit once more, tracing my pussy lips and going even further than anyone has before.

Slowly licking lightly around places I had never imagined a tongue exploring before. Unable to hold it in any longer a low moan escapes from my mouth as I begin a light panting breathing pattern. He's continuing his adventure with his tongue driving me nearly over the edge when he slips first his index finger then both his index and his middle fingers slowly into my wet pussy.

The intrusion allows my juices to begin to trickle slowly down my inner right thigh. Not wasting a second he captures my trail of hot juices with his mouth as he kisses and licks all the way back to where his fingers are now pressing deep into my pussy.

Barely letting his mouth leave my now soaked pussy he shifted and managed to slip his jeans down and stand up behind me. His hard budging cock falling out slapping me on my ass with a small thump drawing even more moaning from the back of my throat.

His throbbing cock in held firmly by his right hand while he grabs my hip with his left hand to guide our bodies to join in unison. The head of his cock now pressing just inside my swollen pussy lips making me suddenly aware of how massively huge and thick his cock is.

He is hesitating a moment not wanting to hurt me I can tell. This makes me press firmly back pushing the head of his cock into my pussy slowly feeling him stretching my pussy urging him to fill me up with his rock hard cock.

Reassured that I am good to go he moves his other hand to hold my hips firmly in place and he gives me a long hard slamming thrust that brings a series of gasps mixed with moaning from both of us.

Reaching around to cup my tits with his hands while he rubs my hard nipples between his thumbs and index fingers. Feeling my hips thrusting back to rock his cock in and out of my dripping hot wet pussy.

Placing his hands on my shoulders sensing my need to feel him go deeper and harder with every push. He begins slamming into my pussy so hard I nearly lose my footing.

My pussy wrapped so tight around his swollen cock that he is moaning with me as I fight the urge to scream with a mix of unexplainable pain and pleasure like no other before. My knees weakening more and more while I flood his cock and balls with tasty hot wet pussy juices.

I am thankful when he pulls me with him keeping himself buried deep in my pussy as we sit in his chair. Closing my legs squeezing his cock nearly makes him explode instantly. He is kissing my arms while his hands caress my nipples, which sparks a renewed need building between my thighs.

Holding the desk for support I begin to move really slowly up and down on his now trembling cock while he fights to breath between moaning and thrusting deeper into my cum filled pussy.

A new faster rhythm brings heightened senses of the need to flood his cock again but this time feeling his cum pumping deep into my pussy at the same time. Bouncing so hard on his cock as he drives me to another orgasm that covers his cock once again with my hot juices.

My moaning and arching back is nearly a plea that needs no words to demand he fulfill my one last desire. Holding me tight he stands us up then shoves me off his cock to place himself on his back on the patch of red carpet that leads from his door to the desk.

I waste no time straddling and mounting his body lowering myself to my knees slipping his cock even deeper into my pussy. Within a few strokes I begin to shake again digging my nails gently but firmly into his chest as my ultimate climax is building up.

He grabs my hips and thrusts so deep and hard sending us both over a cliff so high it takes several moments to realize that we aren't alone anymore.

There stood my best friend in the world, Tony, staring at our drained cum and sweat covered bodies.