My Introduction

Story Info
This is the into to my future stories.
872 words
4.25
7.9k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Well here it goes. I have thought about this for some time, but now I have decided to just go ahead and go for it. After reading stories here at Literotica for many years, I have decided to submit my own. But my stories are different from many of the others read here. The difference is that mine are real.

I started exploring my sexuality at a young age. I have done many things, and have always been open about them all. Now I am going to be open with all the people here. But, sadly, my first several years can't be written about because of the rules here, but everything after I turned 18 will be written , about here. On a happy note though, I don't think the censors here will mind my giving a brief description of myself and a short recounting of my early experiences.

I am 25 years old. From Nashville Tennessee. I am bisexual, but, sorry guys, I prefer women. No need to worry though we can still have some fun together. I have long been into group sex. It is something I tried young, and still enjoy to this day. Some may call me a slut, but I have no regrets. I have had sex with many, many, many people. Don't think to ask me of a number, I can't count that high. I enjoyed nearly every encounter I have had, and I am looking to have many more.

I first realized how great it felt to touch myself when I was quite young. It was also about that time that I first noticed I was attracted to both men and women, but due to my very strict Southern, Christian upbringing I ignored part of that for some time. I enjoyed my fingers for several years until I first had sex with my first of two boyfriends. He was terrible. I was frightened (which is a fact you will find odd when you read my later stories). And even if I could recount the story to you here, I wouldn't. It wasn't any good, and it isn't worth telling. But there were a few moments of pleasure in there that has gotten me on the way to where I am now.

I kept that boyfriend around for a few more months. We practiced a lot together and we got better together. But I wanted something more. Something better. So I cheated on him with another guy at my school. He was older, more experienced, better. Most importantly, he was open to experimentation. He showed me things and taught me things I wouldn't have learned with my boyfriend. It was with him that I first was able to experiment with another woman. It was also with him that I was first with two men at the same time.

Soon enough I had done just about everything in the sexual world that there is to be done. Men, women, groups of every size. I loved it all. There was one thing that I hadn't yet gotten to experience. A married couple. It was about this time that I started meeting people online. Mostly women, but occasionally men as well. One day a woman in her early 30's messaged me. We talked for a while and we agreed to meet. It was at a local coffee shop that she told me real reason why she messaged me. She and her husband enjoyed sharing young women. Since a man and a woman at the same time was nothing new for me, and I was intrigued by the idea of being shared with a couple like that, I quickly said yes.

For several years after that I used the internet to find people to have sex with. Mostly couples. I found the internet is best because I can meet people that I wouldn't know in my regular life. This was very important when I was in school and still living with my parents. If they had known what I was up to, they would have been none too pleased. And If the other kids at my school had known what I was doing, then I would have had a terrible reputation. So I had two boyfriends when I was in school. The first one was too religious. He enjoyed sex with me, but wasn't adventurous. My second one was slightly more open, but not enough for me. He enjoyed two women at once, but refused to share me with another man. This didn't make me too happy. But I kept him around for a while for appearances sake. When I was a junior he was a senior, and when he graduated I finally broke up with him. That was the last time I had a boyfriend. Since then I have had a couple girlfriends, but none has been permanent, and none have lasted too long.

I do hope you will enjoy my stories. Since my stories can't be about me before I turned 18, I think my first story will be about how I celebrated my 18th birthday. Stay tuned and feel free to write me and tell me what you think of my adventures.

Love you all,

Christine