My Introduction To CFNM Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now, I have just one more request." She said. "Then we can get cleaned up and have that wonderful surprise dinner you have downstairs."

"What's that?" I asked.

"Well," she replied, "this is kind of hard to ask, but if there's anyone in the world I can ask this of, it's you. So..... uh, would you fuck me?"

I looked at her with wide opened eyes. I didn't expect this and it took me by complete surprise.

"I really need it, Brad." She explained. "It's been such a long time since I've laid back and felt the thrusts of a man between my legs. Sometimes a woman needs to feel a man's touch and feel a hard cock sliding in and out her. I need that so bad right now. So, can you?" She asked pleadingly.

It was like my dreams and fantasies came true in the flash of an eye. I had practiced and rehearsed this in my mind a hundred times. My cock, which was still buried in her velvetness, throbbed and jumped with joy at her request. So, looking directly into her eyes, I nodded my head and simply said "I would love to."

She eased herself off my cock and modestly lay down next to me, covering her pussy with her hands. I wanted to jump up and take a long look at her whole body, the goddess of my lust and affection for so many years, but, instead, I stood up next to the bed and reached out my hand to her and pulled her to her feet. When she was standing, I led her to the full length mirror in her room and pulled her in front of it and then stood behind her, looking past her shoulder into the mirror.

She started to blush, moving her hands to cover her breasts and vagina. I surmised she was bashful about me seeing her totally naked, but if she knew how beautiful I thought she was, she wouldn't have been bashful at all.

I used my hands to caress her shoulders, telling her how perfect and beautiful she was. Holding her hair away, I kissed down the side of her neck toward her shoulders saying, "Look how beautiful you are, Sharron. Look in the mirror to see the prettiest and sexiest girl in the world."

Then, pressing my erection against her butt, I asked "Can you feel what you're doing to me? Can you feel my cock pressing into you? Do you have any idea how turned on I am right now? Do you know that every time I'm around you I get hard like this?"

I asked her to drop her hands to her side so I could see all of her. Reluctantly, she did, looking into my eyes for approval that she was still beautiful now that I could see everything clearly. I raised my hands and wrapped them around her, being careful not to touch her at all. Then, as if there was a force field in front of her, I hovered my hands in front of her breasts, an inch or two above her skin.

Moving my hands closer and closer until I could barely sense the feel of her skin, I stopped. Looking into her eyes in the reflection of the mirror, I began to move my hands up and down her body, following the contours and curves of her womanly frame, just barely touching her as I went. "Gawd," I though, "she's more beautiful than I ever imagined."

At some point, she closed her eyes and took a deep breath as my hands roamed over her, my fingertips only barely touching her skin. I could feel the tiny, fine hairs on her body on my fingers as I drifted over her skin. I took special care not to actually touch her breasts or between her legs, wanting to make her melt with anticipation and desire.

My own excitement was obvious. My cock was throbbing, pulsing, and leaking pre-cum profusely from the tip, leaving a noticeable wet streak on her stomach when I accidentally touched her with it.

Standing in front of her, I reached up to her chest. It was hard for me to keep myself from groping her breasts and devouring her nipples. But, I started at slope of her breast, just at that point where her breast rose from her chest and began to trace a circle around the outside of her orb with my fingertip. Then, wanting to extend both her anticipation and my excitement, I continued tracing circles over her sweet breasts, reducing each one as I went, getting closer and closer to her nipples. When my circles had finally reduced to the point where I was making small circles just around her nipples, I bent my head down and gently took one of them into my mouth and got it wet. Then releasing it, I blew warm air over the wet nipple, causing her to shiver as she stood naked in front of me. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw goose bumps rise on her arms and the little dimples on her areolas rose up, reacting to my warm breath as it flowed across her skin. I repeated my slobbery suckling with her other nipple, but this time, she moaned and raised her hands to the back of my head, cradling me to her boob as I tenderly sucked and kissed her nipple.

I wasn't sure how much longer I could keep this up. My cock was becoming angry, but I forced myself to be patient, knowing this might be the only chance I ever got to fully adore her body and demonstrate how much I really did love her.

I had spent many lonely nights lying in bed, stroking myself as I dreamed about her breasts and how I would touch them in a way she would never forget. And it was time... time to finally experience their shape, taste and feel.

Gently, I pursed my lips as if I was going to kiss them, but instead I sealed my lips over her nipple and tugged softly on it. Then, breathing in through my nose, I opened my mouth and exhaled the warm air from my lungs out upon her breasts. I actually felt her push her chest into me, as if she was trying to get me to take more of her breast into my mouth. Instead, I switched to the other breast and did the same thing, tugging her nipple with only the suction of my lips and then breathing warm air over her breast.

I could feel her heart beating deep inside her chest as I made love to her breasts, moving from side to side throwing both of us into a fever of excitement and joy. She started to sway a little from side to side, even widening her stance to support herself better. Gently and slowly, I ran my hand down her belly, stopping just above her mound. I paused for a few seconds to see if she was going to object, and when she didn't, my hand continued southward until I finally came into contact with her labia.

Very gently, with an almost unperceived amount of pressure, I pressed my finger between her lips. My mind cried out – reminding me of all the times I had fantasized about this very instant, telling me to hurry and sink my fingers up inside her. Resisting that urge, though, I lightly traced my way back up to her little nub and rubbed small circles around it, avoiding direct contact with her clit. "Oooohhhh," she moaned, "that feels really good."

I wanted so badly to pull my face away from her breasts and get down on my knees and stare at her vagina. I had waited so long to see it and here I was touching it without ever really looking at it closely. But, I decided to keep sucking her nipples as my fingers danced around her clitoris. "Oh, Gawd!" She exclaimed. "I can actually feel you sucking my tits down in my pussy." She panted.

Sharron's heart was pounding now, I could even feel it through her nipples as I sucked them. I could sense the excitement growing to a fever pitch and it was obvious to me that we needed to lie down or else we were both going to tumble onto the floor. I waited until I knew she had taken a breath and then I lifted my head off her breast, removed my hand from between her legs, and hugged her to me.

"Please, Brad," she gasped, "enough is enough. Whatever you're trying to prove, well... you proved it. Just fuck me now, would you?"

I answered her in my head, not wanting her to hear my reply, "Not on your life, Sharron. I've waited years for this opportunity and there's no way I'm going to let you rush me."

But, still, I didn't wait long, mind you, just long enough for her to take another breath and then I picked her up, cradling her precious body in my arms and carried her to her bed. As she looked up at me wondering what I was going to do next, I stepped on the bed and crawled my way between her legs. I wanted so bad to peer into the cleft between her thighs, but thinking better of it, I smiled at her and lifted her knees. As I gently pushed them back, she blushed a deep red and then let them fall apart, opening her sex to me.

Finally, I looked down to see the center of her womanhood. Her lips were slightly parted and engorged with the signs of her need. I stopped for a minute to study her pussy. Not, mind you, because I wanted to finally see her most private place, but because I wanted to decide exactly how I was going to love her there.

Deciding on a course of action, I bent down and scooted my face to within inches of her labia and placed my hands on either side of her lips. Then very lightly, I spread her open and nuzzled my face right up into her.

Now, I've read that some women are self-conscious about their sexual aroma. I imagine it must be terrifying to open your legs with the fear that your lover might not find your sexual smell appealing. I don't know if Sharron had that fear, but if she did, she was about to have the proof that I adored her scent.

If my life stopped right at that instant, I would have died a happy man with my face pushed up against her pussy. She was utterly and completely gorgeous. Her smell was sweet and abundant, bringing rapture to my senses and as I extended my tongue to finally have my first taste, I became aware of my cock rubbing against the bed and I feared I was about to spontaneously explode, spraying my cum all over both of us in something close to an uncontrolled eruption. I repositioned myself to decrease the friction on my cock and then turned my attention back to her pussy.

I was frozen and in awe of her precious spot as I began to lightly lick up and down between her lips. "Surely, this is heaven." I thought, as I began to make love to her with my tongue. With each stroke up the length of her lips, I went in deeper, tasting more of her and grazing her clit with my tongue as I reached the top of her slit. Nudging up under her clitoral hood, I tongued her clit and then reached my hand up to stretch the skin above it, fully revealing her clitoral nub so I could lick, suck and kiss it.

It's not an understatement for me to say that I would have been totally content to just to keep my face buried between her legs and kiss her there all night, but I knew what she wanted. She wanted some cock! She wanted to feel penetration and thrusting, and I was going to give her what she wanted, but not just yet. I still wanted to savor her body a little while longer.

Glancing up at her, I found that she was looking down and watching me intently. A part of me hoped that she was totally mesmerized by what I was doing, and then I wondered if anyone had ever taken the time to give her the attention she needed and deserved between her legs. Well, if she needed to be sexually pleasured, she came to the right place, that's for sure.

I moved one of my hands to the opening of her pussy and gently pushed a finger into her, palm up, bringing it to bear against the front wall of her vagina looking for her g-spot. I knew I found the spot when she moaned loudly and threw her knees apart as widely as she could. "Oh, fuck yes! Right there!" She yelled. Her hips began to buck and her head started to thrash from side to side as I massaged her g-spot and flicked my tongue quickly up and down her clit. She started moaning and making undistinguishable sounds that I couldn't understand, leaving no doubt in my mind that she was loving this.

With my face buried against her, I began to hum, vibrating her pussy with deep monotones while continuing to stimulate her g-spot with my finger and tonguing up and down between her vaginal lips. "Oh, Fuck, Brad! I can feel that so deep inside me. Oh, Gawd, Brad!" She screamed. "You're going to make me cum!" She moaned. "Oh, oh, oh... Fuck!"

"Aaaahhhh!" She gasped as she pushed my face away from her pussy and convulsed on the bed in front of me. I reduced the pressure of my finger against her g-spot and slid it out of her, but as soon as I did, she yelled "No! No! Put it back in." When I didn't move fast enough, she reached down, felt for my hand and pushed my finger back into her, holding my hand firmly in place as she squirmed against it while I pressed my fingers up against her g-spot again.

I watched in amazement as Sharron used my hand, adjusting the position and pressure to the way she wanted it, and then she exploded into another orgasm, this one strong enough to make her legs shake and take her breath away. She shook and gyrated as she held my hand tightly inside her, letting herself go completely and forgetting any modesty or hesitance she might have had before now.

When her climax passed, she let go of my hand and every muscle in her body relaxed as she sank exhausted into the bed, panting and gasping for breath. I pulled my hand away from her pussy and lightly stroked her legs, allowing her rest and feel my light, caressing touch as she lie there.

My cock was past the point of being numb. The spot where it rested against her bed was literally soaked with my leaking pre-cum, but honestly, the whole time I was administering to her pussy, I never once thought about touching it or impaling myself deep into her warm and sexy body.

After a minute with me lightly stroking one leg and then the other, she spoke, saying, "I've never cum so hard in my life, Brad. I don't know how to thank you."

"Are you ready for me to fuck you now?" I asked.

"Oh, I'm more than ready," she answered, "I want to be filled up so bad now. Come on, put that cock in me and don't make me wait any longer."

Unfortunately, since I don't get many chances to practice my cocksmanship, the only experience I had to draw from was my fantasies, dreams and visions of how I would make love to her. I hoped it would be enough.

I reached for a pillow and told her to lift her hips. When she did, I slipped the pillow under her and she pulled her knees up to her chest and looked at me as if to say "Okay, give me the big one now."

If I was right, tilting her pelvis back would hopefully give me a better trajectory at her g-spot while I fucked her. However, I got a bonus I didn't count on because the pillow also positioned her in such a way that it opened her up in almost a lewd manner, allowing me to see down inside her, past her inner lips into the pinkness of her pussy. I would remember this sight forever, I thought. On one hand it looked wonderfully nasty, but on the other hand, I felt honored and privileged that she would display herself so openly like this to me.

Moving up between her thighs, I positioned myself to slide into her upturned pussy. Glancing up at her, the look of anticipation and longing was etched across her face and I could see she was becoming impatient with me. I didn't want to keep her waiting much longer so without any more delay I asked her, "Do you want to put it in for me?"

She nodded her head and moved her right down between us and she grasped the shaft of my cock and tugged me toward her. As I scooted closer, she squeezed me tightly, causing a stream of pre-cum to drip all over her hand. Once she pulled me close enough, she guided my cock between her lips and rubbed it up and down her furrow before stopping with it nestled at the entrance to her vagina. "Okay," she said, "go slow at first, but then I want you to pump me really deeply."

I began to push into her slowly. I stopped when I was a couple of inches in and looked up to see her reaction. "Damn it, Brad!" She cursed. "You're starting to piss me off now!"

I leaned over her and then slowly sunk into her wetness, inch by inch until my entire length was in her all the way. "Aaaaahhhhh." She moaned. "That feels soooo good."

I smiled to myself, taking her moans as a compliment, as I began to slowly and smoothly glide in and out of her. I took great pains to make sure I pushed all the way in, and then pulled out almost all the way as I reversed. Picking up speed, I started to concentrate on creating pressure and friction against her g-spot by angling my thrusts so my cock would rub against her there. I got into a steady rhythm, watching her eyes stare back at me and then roll back under her eyelids as she enjoyed the sensation of being deeply fucked.

Before long, her mouth was hanging open and she was panting as she stared up at me. All of a sudden, I stopped mid-thrust and held myself still. "Touch yourself while I fuck you." I asked. "Play with your clit."

Her hand went immediately down to her mound. Her fingers went straight to her clit and she started to rub it up and down in time with her breathing. It was amazing to watch her touch herself. I think everyman has fantasized about watching a beautiful woman touch her own pussy, and I could have watched her for hours, but I was brought back to reality by her soft voice as she called my name. Looking up at her, it was clear to me what she wanted, so I resumed my slow and deep thrusts into her pussy.

I felt her hand as it worked between our bodies, occasionally touching my cock as she played with herself. The thought of what she was doing to her clit, combined with the tight and slippery feel of her vagina, urged me to increase my speed and before I knew it, I was thrusting into her at full speed and as deeply as I could. We were both panting and sweating by this time, the bed bouncing up and down under my forceful thrusts. Her head was turned to the side and her eyes were closed. I wondered for a minute if she was embarrassed and afraid to look me in the eyes, but then it occurred to me that she was approaching orgasm and was concentrating on her own pleasure, enjoying the thrusting against her g-spot and the fingering her clit was getting.

Then, without any warning she started to moan to me, urging me on and begging me not to stop. "Brad, come on, I'm almost there," she said, "keep fucking me... keep fucking me..... I'm almost there!"

I lowered my head to her chest and took one of her raised nipples in my mouth and sucked it hard. "Oh, yes!" She yelled, as she held my face to her breast with her free hand. "Come on, baby... come on, baby.... fuck me."

I lost all control when I heard her call me 'Baby'. The instant I heard her say the word, I felt the sperm start to swell up in my balls and then the familiar nut tightening a man gets right before he cums. "I'm getting close," I warned, "I'm going to cum soon."

"Oh, yeah!" She moaned. "Come with me, Brad. Come on.... Come on... Ooohhhh.... Aaaaahhhh!" She screamed.

When my cock erupted, I froze solid and held myself up as I started to empty every drop of my cum into her waiting pussy. She started to throw her head back and forth again, and I felt her legs go rigid and then she came, too.

Her body shook in small spasms and her eyes fluttered back and forth as she melted into the bliss surrounding our orgasms. I have never once had a simultaneous orgasm with a woman in my life, and I can tell you without any reservation, this was the most moving moment in my entire existence. Between feeling the contractions of my cock, the volume of cum that must be flowing into her and then seeing her cum again..... it was better than all my dreams and fantasies put together.

We shook in unison until we were done, both trying to catch our breath and regain our composure as the waves of orgasm washed over us. I felt her wiggle her hand free from between our bodies and when it was loose, she held it in mid-air between us. I don't know what made me do it, but I reached out, took her glistening hand in mine and brought it to my face. Her eyes opened wide as I held her juicy fingers to my nose and then licked each finger until it was clean, savoring the taste of her female juices. When I was done, I looked up to her and jokingly said "Ah, yes.... It's finger licking good!"