My Introduction to D/s Ch. 01

Story Info
P.I. discovered man's wife was submissive.
12k words
4.71
155.7k
60

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 02/24/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Scorpio44
Scorpio44
2,000 Followers

[This tale has betrayal, revenge, justice, oral sex, anal sex, coitus, bondage, s/m, vaginal sex, Mff, ff, and a visit to Chicago. If any of those will put you off or disturb you then please don't read this story.]

*

My secretary buzzed twice; I had a phone call; she didn't know the caller.

'What the hell,' I thought.

"Nick Wells."

"Mr. Wells, my name is Carolyn Jones and I'm a private investigator. I would like a half hour of your time."

"I don't use private investigators. My work is not that kind of law."

"I know that. My work gives me access to lots of information and, in this case, there is no lawyer in LA better suited for this than you. I need only half an hour of your time."

She sounded on the up and up and I was intrigued. Things were OK in the office at the moment. My staff were preparing for a case that would not see a courtroom for another six weeks.

"OK. Let's have lunch. I would like to eat somewhere nice today. How about meeting me at the Broadway Grill in Beverly Hills at one?"

"No. Too many people know you there and me. How about China Palace in the Marina?"

"OK. It's on Washington?"

"Yes. You had dinner there with Jake and Fred last month."

"I remember. One o'clock."

The phone went dead. She knew a lot about me. What could this possibly be about. I told my secretary I was going out for a couple hours. She made a note and asked, "Can I get you on cell?"

I nodded as I walked out. At one I walked in to the China Palace. It was almost deserted. I saw a woman sitting alone and walked toward her. Three steps toward her I heard a soft voice say, "Not her, behind you." I turned and met Carolyn Jones. She was not what her voice had me imagine. She was about five eight, in her forties, short colored blond hair, blue eyes, great skin and about twenty pounds heavy. She was dressed in skirt and white blouse with a light sport jacket over. Nothing tight, nothing cut low. A woman easy not to notice.

"I have a reserved booth." She walked past me and I followed. Near the back of the restaurant was a small alcove hard to see from the front door. Her table was in that area. She sat facing the rest of the restaurant. If anyone approached she would see them first.

The waitress came and we ordered. After she walked away Carolyn said, "Shall we get to business?"

I waved a hand and she began.

"You don't know it but you are in the process of being screwed. Your best friend, Mike Thompson, is screwing Janice."

I didn't move. I'm not sure I breathed. I just looked at Carolyn.

"OK. You need proof. Carolyn joined a gym three months ago and she goes to the gym three afternoons a week. You knew that. What you didn't know was she works out there for forty-five minutes and spends the next hour up in Mike's apartment. Three times a week. Last month she told you she wanted to go visit her sister. She stayed a week. She was at her sister's two days. The other five she was in Chicago with Mike. He was there for a business conference and attended the opening day while Janice was at her sister's."

"You telling me this great story doesn't make it so."

"I have plenty of proof. And I'll sell you the proof. For the discussion now make believe it is all true. What would you like to do?"

"I want to ruin Mike and Janice. I'd like them both beat to a pulp. Those are my first thoughts."

"There is more to the story. Mike wants to ruin you. He has a plan to put you on national TV and surprise you with the news that Janice is leaving you and going with him. He plans to tell the TV world that he made a fool, a cuckold, of a big lawyer."

"How do you know all this?"

"I can only answer that question and any other if I am hired by you signing this contract." She took it out of her purse and handed it to me. I read it.

"There is a problem with this contract."

"I know. The date. It must have that date or I cannot tell you anything."

"It says I pay one thousand dollars for each full day and one hundred fifty per hour for each partial day you work exclusively for me. This is dated six months ago. If I sign how much do I owe?"

"One thousand one hundred fifty dollars."

"Give me an invoice."

She had it ready. I wrote her a check and signed the contract.

"Now, why so little?"

"Because of one word in the contract. Exclusively. The day after we signed this contract Mike hired me to spy on you. He wanted me to find whatever dirt he could use to screw you. His contract is up tomorrow. Most of the time I worked for him looking first at you and then at him. He didn't know it but I always look into the people who hire me to dig up stuff on people. What I found about you and him didn't sit well."

"So, I get the proof of his activities for the last three months?"

"More. I dig. I have phone records, hotel bills, security footage, photos, and even a video with sound of them together. It all belongs to you."

"It can't all be in that purse."

"No, it isn't. However, here is a sample." She handed me a nine by eleven envelope. I opened it and without removing anything, looked inside. An eight by ten color photo of Janice sucking Mike's cock! I poured the contents of the envelope on the table. Fifteen photos, all in color of Mike and Janice fucking, sucking and being in bed together. One of the pictures was of them doing it doggy style on our bed. Included were three hotel receipts for charges to a room signed in Janice's hand. Signed Janice Thompson.

I looked at the evidence carefully. I looked up at Carolyn. "What now?"

"You believe me?"

"Yes."

"OK. You need to know their plan. Mike is a pretty well known business man in the entertainment world. He has some connections. He has arranged to have you invited on a TV talk show, the Mickey Pond Show. You will be told that the show is about honoring Best Friends. You will not be told it is Mike. Before you come on stage the audience will be told that Mike and Janice fell in love and you are coming on so they can tell you together that Janice wants a divorce so she can begin a relationship with Mike. Janice plans to go with you to Chicago for the show and have her things moved out of your room while the show is on. Mike will have a room in the same hotel."

"How do you know all this?"

"I have been taping his conversations and their conversations for months."

"He doesn't just want Janice, he wants to humiliate me in the process."

"He does want you humiliated, but he doesn't really want Janice. Janice knows nothing about the real motive for the whole thing. She was set up too."

"What?"

"Six years ago you were the lead lawyer in a case that cost Mike three quarters of a million dollars. McWilliams vs. Crocker. He took the verdict personally. He was pissed that you cost him that money and has been plotting revenge ever since. He befriended you to find a way to hurt you. What he found was Janice. Whenever you were out of town or really busy, he wined and dined and was a really good friend. Eventually he wore her down and made his move. That was a year ago. He made is fatal mistake when he hired me to dig up dirt on you."

"What are you going to give him?"

"Nothing. You don't even cheat on your taxes! You are a true Boy Scout!"

"He's going to be pissed!"

"Not as pissed as he'll be if his plan backfires."

"If I hand Janice divorce papers on the show and sue him for alienation of affections he's screwed on national TV. I can even offer to show pictures on TV of them in bed together. Not the x-rated ones but still, them in bed together!"

Carolyn sat forward and looked at me closely.

"Will you divorce Janice?"

"He set a trap and she fell in. I'll need to hear her side of this and see the whole file. I just don't know. It may come down to her reaction to the TV show."

"Mike is smart and devious. He has done more to Janice than screw her. When you go through the evidence you will see a different Janice than the one you think you know. I would advise doing nothing hasty to Janice. Serve her with divorce in order to make the case against Mike, but really look at what he has done to her. She is a victim too. The show is going to contact you tomorrow for next Friday in Chicago."

"I have a lot to think about and see. How much stuff is in your car?"

"One file box."

I looked at my watch. One half an hour.

"This half an hour is on the invoice. Let's go get your stuff. Thanks for lunch."

"I'm not sure what to say."

"Call me when you have digested what's in the box. I need to talk with you then. OK?"

"OK. Give me a day or two."

I put the photos and things back in the envelope and followed her. At the cash register I paid for lunch. At her car she opened the trunk and I saw two boxes. One had N.W. on the lid, the other M.T. I took the one marked N.W.

On my way back to the office I called my secretary. "Reserve a conference room for half an hour from now. For the rest of the day."

I called Pete Marsh the partner who handled divorces and other family law cases. A shark in a thousand dollar suit.

"Pete, Nick Wells. I'm looking at a case that might interest you. Could you meet me in conference room "B" any time this afternoon or tomorrow?"

He could, that day at five.

I went to the conference room and asked Bea, my secretary, to hold all calls except emergency calls and transfer them to my cell. After I locked the door I opened the box and began to study. Out of habit I had three pens and a yellow legal pad beside the box of evidence.

Two hours later I had a pretty good idea who Mike really was and what he had been doing for the last six years. I also saw how it had taken hundreds of thousands of dollars to seduce Janice and that she had resisted.

At five I opened the door and let Pete in. I had all the evidence back in the box. I asked if he was on retainer to Mike Thompson or my wife. He said "No." I asked how much it would cost to hire him for a divorce I hoped wouldn't happen.

"Five."

"I made out a check and handed it to him."

For the next two hours I shared the box contents with my lawyer. He almost giggled at the huge amount of evidence. The only thing I wouldn't share was the video. I hadn't seen it. We planned our rebuttal for a TV debut. The hard part, Pete said, was to live with Janice until the show without tipping that we knew.

As he was leaving he asked if I could leave town for a few days after I was invited on the show. I could. All my work could be done through my staff and I could be reached by cell, internet and fax.

At eleven that evening I walked into our home. It was quiet and dark. On the island in the kitchen was a note from Janice. "Went to a show with Barb, then back to her place in Malibu. Be home tomorrow. Signed with a heart with a "J" in it. "

That made tonight easy. I went to the bedroom and mentally saw an image of Mike fucking Janice on the bed. I slept on the couch in the family room.

I left a note on the island when I left the next morning. "It certainly was quiet and cold here last night. I missed you. There is a case meeting today and it may go to about seven. Can we do a late dinner?"

At work I did have a case meeting. It was over at eleven. I went to conference room "B" and locked myself in. I put the video in the machine and sat down with the remote. I set the sound to only play in my headsets.

The tape started showing a bedroom, not ours. Mike walked in wearing a silk robe. Janice followed also in a silk robe. Mike took her in his arms and kissed her.

"I've missed you."

"I've missed you too."

"Where is Nick today?"

"Atlanta. I..."

"I know. He's gone too much." His kisses and touches were persistent. His hands untied the robe. She didn't resist. He slid it off her shoulders and onto the floor. I was shocked to see her standing there naked with Mike touching her. I had seen the pictures but this was like watching them through a window. It was too real.

He played with her breasts and pinched her nipples. She moaned a moan I believed I was the only one to hear.

"Take off my robe."

She did and she dropped it on the floor. He was semi-hard and shaved. I remembered that it was about a year ago that Janice started shaving all the hair off her pussy. I was willing to bet he had her do it.

He pushed on her shoulders and she dropped to her knees. She looked up at him and he put his cock in her mouth.

"Make me hard so I can fill you, Sweetheart. Suck me good."

For seven and a half minutes he kept her on her knees sucking him. Then he put her on the bed and took her doggy style. He didn't use a condom! He talked to her as they fucked.

"Does that feel good, Sweetheart?"

"Yes! I love how it feels."

"Am I in deep?"

"The deepest anyone has ever been in me."

My lawyer's mind had me keep track of details. I kept time and wrote dialogue. He fucked her doggy for five and a half minutes then they switched positions. Janice lay on the bed and Mike ate her to three orgasms. The third was a screaming orgasm. Then he fucked her until he came in her pussy.

I watched and saw that his intention was to humiliate her even as he fucked her out of her marriage. He pulled out of her and walked to her face and put his cock in for her to clean. She did it. He asked her if he was a good lover. He words burned into me.

"Mike, I have never felt what I feel when you fuck me. Nick isn't as forceful as you. When I am with you I feel overpowered."

He didn't kiss her. He didn't hold her after the sex. He walked off screen and the cut ended. There was a data plate shown. "Omni Hotel, Los Angeles, CA room 326 Oct 18, 2006." I wrote it down.

Another cut started. A different hotel. Mike walked in and sat down on the bed, nude and hard. Janice walked in drying off with a towel. He pointed to his cock and Janice dropped to her knees.

"You are becoming the best cocksucker in California."

His hands held her head and forced his cock in. In the five minutes she sucked him she gagged eleven times. He stopped before he came.

He put her on the bed and had her lift her ass to him. He put his cock in her pussy and his thumb in her ass.

"Oh Mike, please go slow. That hurts."

"Relax. It won't hurt so much if you relax."

The camera position showed them from the side. I could see her tits hanging down and his thumb and cock in her. He was fucking for his own pleasure. When he was ready to cum he turned her around and sprayed her face and hair. Then he laughed and said, "God, you look sexy with my cum all over you." She cleaned his cock and left the screen.

He left the screen too and his voice said, "Wash your hair good. We don't want Nick to see my cum in your hair." The data plate said, "Bel Age Hotel, Beverly Hills room 641 Nov 1, 2006"

I waited. There was another scene. Our bedroom. Janice spread eagled on the bed blindfolded. Mike came on screen and told Janice, "I'm going to eat you until you have cum five times. Every time you cum I want you to tell me what a great lover I am." I noticed that Janice's hands were tied to our headboard.

I was shocked again! Mike didn't eat her! He went off screen and brought in a black man. The man bent to the task and ate Janice. Mike sat nearby on a chair and watched. In forty minutes she came five times. She screamed and wet the black man more than once. She begged for him to stop. She told Mike he was the greatest lover ever. When she had cum the fifth time the man stopped and left. At the edge of the screen I watched Mike give him a stack of bills. Then he bent down and kissed Janice's pussy and spread her juices on his face and neck. He untied her hands and removed the blindfold. He lay beside her for a few minutes while she told him how he was the best lover she ever had and how she loved being dominated by him.

I was sick. He had trained her to be submissive. He would dump her after he ruined me. What a terrible man. I wanted him dead.

I spent an hour putting all the evidence in order and making copies of some items. I put the copies in a briefcase and put the briefcase in the trunk of my car. I locked the box of evidence in my personal safe.

I called Carolyn.

"Carolyn, This is Nick Wells."

"We should sit and talk. Now that you know what that bastard has done and intends to do I can really help you."

"Yes. When and where?"

She gave me directions to a place near the airport. I'd been there once years before. It would take me an hour to get there.

When I parked there was an old woman sitting on the bus bench where I was to meet Carolyn. I locked my car and went over to the bench and sat down.

A few seconds passed and she said, "Hello. Ready to talk?"

I realized that the old woman was Carolyn. She looked nothing like she had in the restaurant.

"OK, let's talk."

"I have a personal stake in this case. I know you do too but I want you to understand why I am here."

"Talk to me."

"Your wife has been a submissive all her life and she has thought there was something wrong with her for having the thoughts and fantasies she has. All around her the world has been telling her to be strong, independent, and assertive while inside she wants to be dominated sexually. She wants the man in her life to take sex from her. You love her and you were trained to be a nice guy. You wait for signals from her that let you know she is receptive to sex. She has trouble giving you those signals. Somewhere inside her is a conflict that tells her she wants sex and that if she asks for it she is a terrible woman."

"She wants the domination she's getting from Mike?"

"She wants the domination from you, but you won't haven't given it to her. When Mike insinuated himself into your lives he discovered her need for domination and he used it against both of you. You will lose her to Mike if you don't do something quickly. If you lose her to Mike he will throw her away."

"You know this?"

"Since I was hired I have found three women he has dominated. Once they were his he lost interest. He just walked away from them."

"What a bastard."

"I agree. I would like to see Janice and you stay together. You see I know what I know about Janice because I am a lot like her. I am a submissive too. Do you want her back or do you plan to let her go?"

"I love her and I'm hurt. She's been fucking Mike for months!"

"If I may I'd like to offer you a different point of view. In the world of Dominants and submissives there are people who take slaves to be trained. They take submissives and train them in being good submissives. People pay these trainers. Mike has done a lot of the training for you, and he has done it for free. You could look at it as he began her training and now you will finish it. I also would have you change the thing you just said. You said she has been fucking him for months. To be accurate, he's been fucking her. She would not initiate sex with him."

"If I look at it that way I should probably thank him for fucking my wife."

"Let's look at what he has done. In the six years you have been with Janice has she ever had more than one orgasm in an evening? Has she ever dropped to her knees and sucked you off as soon as you asked her to? Has she ever used her tongue and mouth to clean you after you have had sex with her?"

"No."

"Mike has trained her to willingly do all those things, for you. Go home today, take off all your clothes and walk up to Janice and say, "I want you to suck me." She will do it and enjoy it. She will wonder why you have changed but she may not ask. She will be so happy to have you be assertive and powerful that she may have an orgasm while she sucks you. I know I have had orgasms while I was pleasing my man."

"I want her to be happy. I want her to be happy married to me. But, I don't know how to be dominant like that."

Carolyn pulled a book from her bag and handed it to me. "Inside I wrote some addresses of sites on the internet. Read the book, read some of the sites and call me. I will help you any way I can."

Scorpio44
Scorpio44
2,000 Followers