My Journey Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
npanxx
npanxx
388 Followers

When her neck was clean, I moved my attention to her back and shoulders, again moving the scrubby in small, slow circles as I admired the way her skin glistened in the coating of soapy water. This was the first time that I had an extended view of her from behind. The skin of her back was just as flawless as the rest of her. Even her back was beautiful.

I continued to work the scrubby on her back, working back and forth across the expanse while slowly working my way down until I was washing the small of her back. I made sure not to let my hands descend below her waist, teasing her by avoiding her perfect ass.

Dropping to my knees I began washing her upper legs, adding a little more gel to the scrubby. I washed the outside of each of her thighs, and then washed the front making sure to avoid her crotch and groin. I then nudged the inside of her legs, and she parted them just enough to allow me to work the scrubby between her legs. Again I was careful to not touch any of her sex, getting no closer than the cleft just below her ass cheeks. I spent a lot of time washing that area. God I love that part of a woman's body.

With my face so close to her delectable ass, I fought the urge to spread her ass cheeks and devour her gorgeous hole. I could believe how badly I wanted my tongue between her cheeks.

I continued further down her legs, washing her knees front and back, her calves, ankles, and her feet. I lifted each foot, making sure her soles got the same attention the rest of her had gotten so far. I washed between each toe while she stood on one leg, leaning on the shower wall for balance. I thought I heard her sigh as I did this.

I was on my knees, ass in the air while I washed her feet in an act of adoration and worship. I imagined I looked like a sub butt slut. I loved it.

Her back and legs were thoroughly clean so I stood and positioned myself behind her. My cock was hard again and I pressed it into the soapy crack of her ass, allowing it to slide up and down in the slippery crevasse.

I held the scrubby under the showerhead to rinse it, and added more of the gel. With my dick still firmly pressed into her silky butt crack, I nuzzled her neck while I began to wash her chest. I started just above her breasts soaping the area with the rich lather. I circled the scrubby lower until I was washing her boobs. I could feel her hard nipples catch on the net-like material of the scrubby extracting a slight mew from her lips each time it happened. Cupping each breast in a hand I marveled at the size and fullness of her breasts. They felt so good in my hands.

Removing my cock from the crack of her ass, I spun her around and assaulted her tit-flesh with my mouth. I could not get enough of her gorgeous boobs. I mauled them, pressing them together with my hands so I could suck both nipples simultaneously. Trish moaned in appreciation of the attention I was giving her body. As badly as I wanted to stay and suckle her, there was more cleaning to do.

Applying more gel to the scrubby I dropped to my knees in front of Trish, and was greeted by her semi-hard cock. With an ass cheek in my left hand and the scrubby in my right, I placed it between her legs and gently washed her perineum. I allowed Trish's cock to rub against my cheek. I felt her searching for my mouth.

Slowly working forward I began to soap her scrotum and cock, allowing the abrasive material to further arouse her. I switched places with her again allowing the shower to rinse the suds off the front of her body. I dropped the scrubby and stroked her cock, making sure it was thoroughly rinsed.

Retrieving the scrubby I again reached between her legs, this time using it to wash each of her cheeks before sliding it up and down the crack of her ass. I crushed the scrubby into a ball and pushed it hard against her asshole as I took her glorious cock into my mouth. I continued to pressure and rub her asshole with the wadded up net as I sucked her erection. A guttural moan escaped her throat as I worked both of her sexes. I wanted her to cum in my mouth, but I could feel the water turning cold, and I knew I wouldn't be able to do it with the cold water pouring down on us.

I released her penis from my mouth and stood, pressing our genitalia together as we rinsed and kissed under the rapidly cooling spray. I allowed my finger to drop to her ass and gently stroked her butt hole.

I turned the water off without breaking our kiss.

"You didn't get to wash." she said.

"I'm fine. I'll shower later. When there's hot water." Her smile told me she understood.

Trish handed me a towel, and I dried her luscious body as sexily as I could. She took the towel from me and dried me off as well, stopping for a moment to give my cock a quick kiss and lick.

When we were both dry we went back to her bedroom. I took her face in my hands and kissed her gently on the lips. "Thank you for a wonderful time." I said with as much conviction as I could.

"I had a wonderful time too." she replied. "Does this mean you're leaving?" she asked, sounding a little insecure.

"As much as I would like to spend the entire day in bed with you, I do have some things I need to get done today."

I was still holding her face, gently stroking her cheeks with my thumbs. I gazed into her eyes. Our bodies were touching ever so slightly, her nipples scraping on my chest.

"But when I'm done, I would appreciate your company again tonight."

"Oh really?" she asked in a sarcastic tone. "And what makes you think I want to be in your company?"

I had to think about that one for a minute.

"I can only hope you want to spend tonight with me." I finally replied.

Trish pulled herself close to me, pressing her naked body against mine. She kissed me and said "I do want to spend tonight with you."

"My place. Eight o'clock. I'll text you the address."

"I'll be there." she said before kissing me again.

We dressed and walked to the front door. I gave Trish a very long, tender kiss that I hope conveyed just how much I enjoyed our night together. I strolled down the sidewalk and looked over my shoulder. She was still in the doorway watching me.

"Oh, and wear something sexy."

Trish let out a short laugh, but the huge smile on her face told me I wasn't going to be disappointed.

"See ya tonight!" she called.

When I started my car I noticed it was 11:20. I only had about 8 hours to complete all of my tasks before Trish arrived. I hoped I could pull it off.

On the way home I stopped at my favorite butcher shop and had two nicely marbled Black Angus ribeyes cut to order. My next stop would be a local grocer who had the freshest organic produce in town and a decent selection of wine. Then I was off to a local bakery for their fabulous focaccia ( I chose a tomato/basil/garlic focaccia).

With the base ingredients for the seduction menu acquired, I turned my attention to the setting for the evening.

Tina and I live in a pretty rural suburb and our house sits on around four acres of land. (We bought multiple lots when the subdivision was first opened, ensuring our privacy.) There are lots of mature hardwoods all over the property. Tina and I planted rows of blue spruce and balsam trees along all of the outer lot lines when we first built this place 18 years ago. These trees are now over twenty feet tall, and have grown together to form a natural fence. They make a good windbreak while providing excellent privacy.

I decided we would spend the evening in the quiet of our back yard. I poured an iced tea and stood on the deck trying to visualize how I would arrange the area.

There needed to be a place for us to sit and talk, and there needed to be a place for us to eat. That much I knew. And there had to be a place for me to cook.

"Rooms without walls." I said to myself.

I wheeled one of my charcoal grills out into the back yard and set up a folding table next to it so I had a bit of a kitchen area. Next, I moved the patio table and two chairs into the backyard, setting them up just a few feet from the grill. Two rooms were done.

From the storage shed next to the house I produced a couple of padded lawn chairs that would work well to create a 'sitting area' where we could relax before and during the cook. I added a small wood folding table between them, perfect for a wine bottle and a couple of glasses.

"Okay, third room is done." I said to no one in particular.

I searched the garage for some rope, finally finding it in the cabinet with the oil change supplies. "Did I need rope for the last oil change?" I asked myself. Strangely enough, the ladder was where it belonged.

I carried my supplies to the backyard, past the three 'rooms' I had already set up and down a mowed path that led to a little clearing that was out of sight of the main backyard area. The perimeter of the clearing was populated with bird feeders, maybe 6 or 7 in all. It was my place where I could go when I needed to be alone and just clear my head. "The Clearing", as it had become known, was not just a place, it was also something I did. "I'm going to The Clearing" I would say as I walked outside and down the little path that led to my hideaway.

Once in The Clearing, I untangled the rope, cut off a 32 foot long piece and tied the ends together. Using the remainder of the rope, I tied pieces to four different trees and in turn tied them to the first piece I had cut and tied together. By tightening each of the four pieces just right, I was able to create an 8 foot square rope frame suspended overhead where I could just reach it. "Perfect." I said.

Back to the house, I retrieved some clothes pins and as many white sheets I could find and carried them out to The Clearing as well. I hung the sheets over the rope square and fastened them with clothes pins. It took a while to get everything evened out just so, but when I was done I hade created another room, this one defined by the curtains on three sides.

Another trip to the storage shed produced the inflatable queen size mattress Tina bought to go with the tent that never got used on the camping trip we never took. After putting some air in the mattress, I schlepped it out to The Clearing too. I placed it on the ground in the middle of the room I had created and lay down on it to test it. A little too soft. I figured it would be easier to haul the compressor out to the mattress than to schlep the mattress back to the garage.

After filling the air compressor and wheeling it out to the mattress, I inflated it to optimal firmness. I put the compressor away and got a set of bed sheets and a comforter from the linen closet, pillows from the spare bedroom, and put them on the mattress. All my 'ceiling-less bedroom' needed was candles and refreshments to be complete.

I found a bag of a hundred small votive candles that I had bought for a romantic anniversary celebration years ago and some larger pillar candles. I took them outside and placed them throughout the different 'rooms' I had created. I walked to The Clearing and placed some votives and the pillar candles on the ground along the curtain walls. I looked the area over to see if I had missed anything. Other than the food and wine it looked good. As I walked to the house I did the same for the other 'rooms', making sure I had everything in place.

I washed my hands in the kitchen sink and began to prepare the food for our meal. I trimmed and seasoned the ribeyes first and put them back in the fridge. I then sliced some zucchini, tomatoes, and onions. I tossed some seasoning on them as well and they went into the fridge. Considering the physical exertion I hoped we would occur, some fresh fruit out in the bedroom seemed like a good idea. I found various fresh fruits in the fridge, so I prepared a bowl of assorted melons, berries, and oranges. The wine was chilling, the food was prepped, and the outdoor rooms were ready.

I looked at my watch. It was 5:30. There was time for a short nap before I needed to get myself ready so I lay down on the sofa and endured a brief fitful nap.

At 6:30 I finally gave up on getting any good sleep so I went upstairs to the master bath to get ready for the seduction. First, I shaved the two days worth of stubble from my face, then I sat on the toilet and... well... I did what you do when you sit on the toilet.

I turned the water on in the shower and once it was warm I got in. The stream of water immediately reminded me of the erotic bathing Trish and I had done that morning, and my cock reacted accordingly. "Makes it easier to shave that way." I said to myself.

Using the hose from the second showerhead I rinsed my rectum thoroughly. I then soaped my genitals and my ass, grabbed a razor, and made sure my cock, balls, and ass were perfectly shorn. This is something I had been doing for years. I loved the way it felt to have those areas completely hairless. In my opinion it was more hygienic, too.

When the shaving was complete I washed my body with a scrubby and some masculine shower gel, making sure any area that might be odiferous was clean.

After drying off I applied some deodorant and a couple spritzes of cologne. In the bedroom I put on a pair of boxers and a white tee shirt and dressed in a pair of black Dockers and a light blue long sleeve oxford shirt. Black socks, black cap-toes, and a black belt completed my attire. I looked myself over in the mirror. My appearance was as good as it was going to get, but I couldn't help wonder what it was that Trish saw in the paunchy middle aged man looking back at me from the mirror.

An hour or so had passed since I started to get ready. Trish would be here in about a half hour. I opened a bottle of wine and poured a small glass. I had to make sure it was OK. I put the bottle in an ice bucket and took it outside, placing it and another glass on the table between the lawn chairs.

Back inside I sipped my wine and took the ribeyes out of the fridge to allow them to come closer to room temperature. (I knew how to cook, as was evidenced by my lack of a flat stomach.)

The bowl of fruit was placed in a bowl of ice, as was a second bottle of wine (which I opened before taking outside). Grabbing two more glasses out of the cupboard, I carried the wine, fruit, and glasses out to 'the bedroom' and arranged them next to the bed. I lit the candles while there so I didn't have to do it in the heat of the moment. On the way back to the house I also lit the candles in the other 'rooms'.

I went back into the kitchen for one last check. I thought I heard a car door slam in the driveway.

I panicked. It wasn't 8:00 yet, was it Tina in the driveway? It couldn't be. She always pulls into the garage, and I would have heard the garage door open. Besides, she was over three hours away with her family. I hurried to the front door to see who was there.

A sigh of relief escaped my lips when I saw Trish walking up the sidewalk from her car.

She was stunning.

I opened the front door just as she reached for the doorbell, catching her by surprise.

"Hi Clark!" she said as she opened the screen door.

"Hi Trish. Wow.I..."

She stepped into the house, gave me an embrace and a quick kiss on the lips. "You told me to wear something sexy." she purred.

"I know, but I never could have imagined anything like this."

I took one of her hands and, lifting it above her head, encouraged her to give me a little twirl so I could get a three hundred sixty degree view of her.

Trish was dressed in a very form fitting, tightly woven, red knit cocktail dress that hugged and displayed all of her womanly curves. The front of her dress displayed just a hint of cleavage. Her slightly visible nipples told me she wore no bra. Tapering straps extended up from her chest, over her shoulders, and merged into the plunging back of the dress that exposed her beautiful back half way down to her shapely ass. Her dress clung to her firm butt, and it revealed no indication of panties. "She must be wearing a thong." I thought. The dress continued down her flat tummy and stopped just above her knees. As form-fitting as the dress was, there was no indication of 'specialness' to be seen. (I caught myself wondering how she managed to hide it.) Her legs were encased in very sheer hose that shimmered when they caught the light. She wore black closed toe heels that accentuated her calves. Trish's ensemble was completed with silver hoop earrings and an elegant silver and red-colored stone necklace.

Her face was flawlessly made up. Lightly applied darkish red eye shadow, mascara, and eye liner gave her greenish-blue eyes a smoldering, mysterious look. Her cheeks displayed a faint blush, but I don't know if the color was cosmetic. Her hair was parted on the left, just off center, and flowed to her shoulders where she had applied the slightest bit of curl. Her bangs fell to just above her perfectly formed eyebrows. Glossy color that matched her dress coated her luscious lips.

Trish had somehow managed to create a perfect blend of elegance and sexiness. Never had I been in the presence of such a beautiful woman.

I searched for the words that would convey what I thought of her look. "Trish, you are completely edible." I finally stammered.

She smiled wide at my comment, her eyes flashing. "And you look very handsome, Clark."

"Thank you." I replied. "Care for the nickel tour? I asked.

"I'd like that very much".

We held hands as I showed her around our humble home.

Tina and I lived modestly. We did not have a large screen LCD T.V. There was no elaborate sound system or spendy home entertainment set-up. Our home was decorated with pieces that had sentimental value to us and our kids. The walls were covered in a mix of priceless family photos and inexpensive prints that Tina had acquired on any number of bargain hunting excursions. Tina had a flair for decorating, and it showed in our home. We often joked that our decorating style was "early attic". In retrospect, I realize now that Trish and Tina had comparable styles.

Trish and I strolled through the living room. She looked closely at the photos on the walls.

"Is this your wife?" she asked pointing to a picture of Tina in a one piece swimsuit taken on a vacation to the Outer Banks.

"Yes, that's Tina." I replied.

"She's very beautiful."

"In many ways." I replied.

"I wouldsohit that!" she chimed.

Knowing Tina's lack of sexual desire I responded "Yeah, sure. Good luck with that."

Trish looked at me with a knowing grin.

"And who are these beautiful kids?"

I pointed at one picture of our oldest and said "This is John. He's eighteen now" I pointed to another picture of our twins and told Trish "This is Ellen, and this is Mark. They're sixteen."

"Twins?" she asked with a grin.

"Yep. That was kind of a surprise."

"You have a beautiful family Clark. Yours sons look just like you, and Ellen is a dead ringer for her mom. They are both very pretty."

"Thank you. My life would be empty without them." As soon as the words left my mouth I realized they could have been hurtful to Trish, but she gave no indication they bothered her.

From the living room we walked to the dining room (Our floor plan is "semi-open", allowing one to walk from room to room) and into the kitchen. Tina and I did not skimp when we built the kitchen. I love to cook, so I had a direct hand in the design. It is large, bright, and has plenty of counter space.

"Your home is lovely, too."

"I have very little to do with that."

I grabbed my wine glass and led Trish through the patio door to the deck and backyard.

Trish gasped as she surveyed the backyard and the preparation work I had done that day. Dusk was upon us and the flickering candle light was visible, bathing the area in a warm glow.

"You did all of this for me?" she asked, her eyes locked on mine.

npanxx
npanxx
388 Followers