My Journey Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
npanxx
npanxx
386 Followers

"I had to make my move and finish this seduction. After class the first week of April we came back here and went to the bedroom and started making out like we had been doing. This time I started to take off my clothes as we made out. I unbuttoned my blouse and took it off, then I did the same to Tina's. I started kissing her wildly. I undid my jeans and dropped them. Tina asked 'What are you doing?' but I pressed my underwear clad body to hers and continued to kiss her while I took her pants off. I said 'I want you' or something like that. I pushed her back on the bed. Her body felt so good next to mine! We squirmed against each other and rubbed our legs against each other. It wasn't easy to keep "it" hidden from her.

"I took off my bra and then took off her bra and panties. She told me she was nervous, that she had never been with another woman. I reassured her that she would love it and to trust me. I started to suck her tits and wedged my hand between her thighs and stroked her kitty. I could tell Tina was still nervous, but I told her she was going to love this. I forced one knee between her legs. I told her she had to relax a little, and squeezed the other knee in making it possible to spread her legs apart and get a look at her pussy. It was already swollen and the petals of her lips were open. She could say whatever she wanted about what was happening, her body was telling me that it was loving what was happening.

"I lowered my head and finally tasted her. I think Tina's brain finally caught up with her body right then because she moaned. I slipped my panties off while I licked her. Thankfully my body blocked what I had been hiding. I ate her until she came.

"When she opened her eyes, I was kneeling between her legs. It took a couple of seconds for her to see it, but when she did she yelled 'What the fuck?!'"

"I was so not expecting to see a cock!" Tina laughed. "I can laugh now, but I was totally freaked out when I saw that! And even more freaked out when she got on top of me and started to stick it in me! I asked 'What do you think you're doing?' Trish had this devilish look on her face when she said 'I'm going to fuck you, just like I've been fucking your husband.'"

"Talk about a rodeo fuck!" Trish said. "It was everything I could do to hang on and stay on top of her! She was really pissed. But I pinned her under me and kept on fucking her."

"You raped her?" I asked.

Tina answered "Rape is a little too strong of a word. Let's just say she repeatedly penetrated me with extreme desire."

Trish continued "And it wasn't like she didn't want to do it. Her pussy was dripping wet when I got in, and as I fucked her she was literally creaming around my cock. There was thick white cream all over my cock. She was turned on and she was loving it.

"Tina's legs were wrapped around my back, our breasts were pressed together, we were kissing like prom dates, and I was fucking her sweet pussy for all I was worth. After the months of wanting this moment, I only lasted a few minutes. I pulled out and came all over her tits and belly. I collapsed on top of her and smeared my cum all over between us."

"Why didn't you cum inside of her?" I asked.

"Well, I don't know if I can get someone pregnant." Trish answered.

Tina began "We made out for a few more minutes when the totality of what just happened landed on me all at once. I was horrified! I had just cheated on my husband with the woman he was cheating on me with, and the woman had a cock! My husband's mistress had just fucked me with her cock! It was all too much. I got out from under Trish, got dressed, and left without saying another word. I was really fucked up. I cried all the way home. One part of me was enraged at you for cheating on me. One part of me was disgusted with my girlfriend because she had a cock. One part of me was as hot as hell because it felt great to get laid. One part of me wanted to turn around and let Trish fuck me again. I had a lot of issues to deal with."

"Why didn't you confront me?"

"Confront you, I wanted to kill you! But like I said, there was a part of me that liked it. I couldn't see how confronting you in the state I was in would make anything better.

"So the following week before class started, I asked Trish if I could talk to her for a minute about what happened the previous week. We went into a handicap bathroom and locked the door. I wanted to bitch slap her in the worst way, but something inside me made me lunge at her and pin her to the wall. I shoved my tongue into her mouth and Trish's arms came up and held me close. 'Will you fuck me again tonight?' I asked. It was the longest two and a half hours of my life."

"We made love after school every week" Trish said as Tina blushed.

"I couldn't get enough of her" Tina added. "I was pissed at you for cheating on me, and had decided I was going to leave you and move in with Trish."

Trish said to me "I wouldn't let her. I wasn't willing to give you up, and I gambled that you felt the same way for me."

"You're right" I said.

"I told Tina that you still loved her and would never leave her. And I told her 'You love him whether you want to admit it or not.'"

I turned to look at Tina, my face flooded with concern and asked "Do you?"

"Ohhh I do, I do. I can't believe all of this had to happen before I realized it."

"What about Trish?" I asked.

"What do you mean?" Tina responded.

"Do you love her?"

Tina wasn't ready for that. Her eyes left mine and they locked on Trish's. At first there was concern and apprehension in Tina's eyes as she searched Trish for an answer, but her look soon softened and her eyes became glassy, "Yes" was her whispered response. "I love you, Trish." My lovers sealed their declaration with a passionate kiss over me.

Their kiss broke, and with tears in her eyes, Trish sobbed "I love you both so much!" We all held each other close as we celebrated our new three way union.

We kissed, hugged, and petted for a few minutes when I asked Tina about the jewelry in her clitoral hood and the shaved pussy.

"The piercing was Trish's idea. I told her I was slow to get off and she thought it might help."

"Did it?"

"You'll see."

"And the shaving?"

"That was my idea and it's not shaved. It should be like this for good now. The boutique that did Trish did me too." She smiled in a way that told me she was happy that I was happy. We shared an intimate kiss.

"So, what do we do now?" I asked.

"We make love" Trish said in an ultra-sexy voice.

"Please, make love to me baby" my wife whispered.

Tina rolled to her back and I assumed a missionary position on top of her. Trish was kneeling next to us, stroking her cock as she watched us.

"Now I understand why you like it so much when I wear a strap-on. A woman with a cock is so... so... exotic" Tina said as her eyes roamed over Trish's body.

I told Tina I loved her as I slid my cock into her and kissed her. I stroked into her body nice and slow and I felt Trish's weight shift on the bed. Soon, she was behind me and I knew what was going to happen.

Trish had lubed up her splendid cock and was behind me, preparing to fuck my ass.

I stopped pumping into Tina so Trish wasn't trying to poke a moving target. She spread my cheeks apart and placed her flared head to my hole and pushed. I opened easily to the meaty intruder and Trish buried her cock inside of me. "This feels so fucking good" I commented, unable to further describe the sensation of having my cock in Tina's pussy and Trish's cock in my ass.

As Trish's cock penetrated me Tina's eyes got wide, my own cock swelling in response to my ass being filled with a hard penis. An appreciative smile graced Tina's lips. I think she now fully understood that I really did like being fucked by a woman with a cock.

Trish fell forward, her hot body molding to my back. She began to slowly thrust her cock into me which caused me to press into Tina. I held myself up on my forearms so I wouldn't crush my wife and to make a little more room for my hips to move.

Trish's fucking became faster and more urgent. We were able to settle into a bit of a rhythm, that when I withdrew from Tina, I filled myself with Trish's cock. Tina was flushed and breathing hard. Apparently the new vaginal jewelry was doing its job of assisting her to an orgasm.

I was in full sensual overload. I love being done in the ass, and I love having my dick in a pussy. Both at the same time is exponentially better. With almost no warning, my cock spasmed as I came in Tina's pussy, the tight ring of my asshole clamped down on Trish, and I seemed to just 'go away' for a few minutes, though I do recall that shortly after I came, so did Trish and Tina. Trish must have kept pumping me, causing me to keep pumping Tina.

I found myself on my back, Trish and Tina were hovering over me. "Wow! Where did you go baby?" Tina asked.

"Did you have a nice trip?" Trish teased.

"That was unbelievable" was all I could say.

Tina got up and called home letting Ellen and Mark know that we had had a little too much to drink and were staying at a friend's house.

"Are you two OK? Do you need us to come get you?" Ellen asked Tina.

"Thanks sweetie, we're fine, just don't want to take any chances, ya know? We'll be home tomorrow. You and Mark make sure you get off to school in the morning, OK?"

"OK mom. We'll see you tomorrow. Love you!"

"Love you too."

Tina joined us back on the bed. We all got under the covers to spend our first night together as a triple.

I kissed Tina good night and whispered "Thank you." I turned and kissed Trish goodnight and whispered "Thank you." Trish and Tina met over my chest and kissed goodnight. In an innocent, small voice Tina said "I love you."

Trish replied "I love you, too."

We slept.

I awoke to the aroma of fresh coffee. I had two beautiful women in bed with me, and they were locked in an embrace, their tongues languidly exploring the others mouth. I watched the beautiful scene before me for a few minutes. They were so lost in one another they didn't notice I was awake. Nature was calling so I rolled out of bed, took a leak and headed for the coffee, leaving them to enjoy their own play time.

Forty five minutes later they both strolled into the kitchen naked. Trish poured them both coffee and they joined me at the table.

"Good morning, lovers" I greeted them.

"Good morning sweetie." Tina kissed me. "You didn't stick around to play" she said.

"I needed some 'me' time, and it looked like you girls had everything under control."

"So, what are we gong to do today?" Trish inquired.

"I'm going to call in sick" I said.

"Tina and I were thinking the same thing" Trish replied in a low sultry voice. I'm sure she wanted to stay home and play.

"I'm getting horny just thinking about it" Tina moaned.

"No ladies, we're not just going to play. We have some shopping to do."

"Shopping!?" they exclaimed in unison, breaking into girlish laughter.

I thought their eyes lit up during sex. That was nothing compared to the prospect of going shopping.

"What are we shopping for?" Tina asked.

"I might be getting a little ahead of myself, but I thought Tina and I should consider upgrading from a queen to a king size bed."

Tina paused for a minute, looking into my eyes. She figured out what I was thinking. "I like that idea" she said.

"Why would you need to do that?" Trish asked.

Tina answered "Because there needs to be room for all three of us, honey."

It was Trish's turn to be a little overwhelmed.

"You mean, you want me... to share your bed?"

"Of course we do!" Tina cried. "Don't you remember what we talked about last night? You're a part of our lives now. You're a part of us!"

"You have no idea how happy that makes me! Thank you Tina!" She gave Tina a hug and a kiss. "Thank you Clark" she did the same to me. "I love you, both of you!"

"We love you too, Trish" Tina and I replied.

"What else do we need to look for Clark?"

"I thought a trip to a jeweler would be apropos."

Trish and Tina beamed.

The three of us went to the store where Tina and I had gotten our TempurPedic mattress and painlessly upgraded to a king size bed. We had to try all of the mattresses until we found the model we could all agree on. Of course, the one we chose was the same model we already had. It was fun for the three of us to cuddle on all of the bedding, leaving our sales woman a bit dumbfounded.

The store had the mattress, sheets, pillows, and frame in stock to be delivered and set up this afternoon. We scheduled a time and it was off to my favorite jeweler.

I went inside by myself first, and gave the jeweler some precise instructions. He was to measure both ring fingers of each of the women, and he was to show them only the highest quality settings and loose stones. I told him the maximum stone size he could show them and secured the promise of a "volume discount". I had him measure both of my ring fingers while I was alone.

Back at the car, I gathered my beautiful lovers, walking them hand in hand in hand to the store.

I introduced both of my ladies to the jeweler, Saul.

"Trish, Tina,, when you are done just let Saul know of your choices. Saul, take care of my ladies."

"It will be my pleasure Mr. Pratt."

I had a seat in a chair and watched those amazingly beautiful women 'OOOH!' and 'AAAH!' over everything Saul showed them. I was really enjoying watching the two of them and the way they interacted. To me, anyway, it was very obvious they were in a close, loving relationship.

It was only two hours into the visit when Trish and Tina pointed at one stone and one setting, beckoning Saul over to them and telling him of their decision. They thanked Saul profusely for his help and kissed him on opposite cheeks. Saul blushed.

The ladies strolled over to me and I got out of my chair. Trish threw her arms around my neck and kissed me deeply. "Thank you baby" she said. I just smiled. Tina also hugged and kissed me, saying "This was a beautiful idea, Clark. Thank you." Again I just smiled.

I gave the ladies the keys to the car and said I would be right out.

Saul showed me the choices the ladies had made and I was impressed. They did not choose a gaudy or over-the-top design. The setting they chose was a simple, elegant design of quality craftsmanship, and the stone was of exceptional quality, but not at the top of the size limit. Saul assured me it would be a very beautiful combination.

I explained to Saul what I needed him to do for me, and his eyes lit up.

"You will not be disappointed Mr. Pratt. Thank you for your business."

"Ready this time next week, Saul?"

"Everything will be done. Guaranteed."

"Thank you Saul."

I walked to the car and got behind the wheel. Tina and Trish were all smiles in their seats and I could only imagine what they might have been scheming.

I quickly analyzed their smiles and said "I don't want to know."

We had a light lunch at a national chain restaurant; one of those places where the prices are low and the food is unexceptional. It didn't matter, the company I was in made it memorable.

When the check was paid I told my ladies that we didn't need to be home until four, and the rest of the afternoon was theirs for whatever they wanted to do. As soon as I said those words I knew what the answer was going to be.

"To the mall!" they squealed.

I was right.

At the mall the women made a bee line to Victoria's Secret. I was not allowed to be with them amongst all the beautiful and sexy lingerie. I was to stay near the entrance and watch them shop.

Tina and Trish shopped like we owned a money tree, shuttling pretty under-things from the racks to the dressing room. Two very hot and attentive sales girls, Elise and Whitney, tended to Tina's and Trish's every request. Every now and then the young women would shoot me knowing glances.

At one point, Tina and Trish were in a dressing room together, and both of the sales girls were gone for an extended period of time. "Are they in the dressing room too?" I thought to myself. I felt a twinge of jealousy at the thought of something happening without my involvement, but it was quickly overcome as I painted a mental picture of my two lovers groping and petting the attractive young women who were assisting them, and the surprise they would receive should one of the nubile nymphs be so bold as to try to cop a feel between Trish's legs. I was getting turned on.

Trish and Tina finally brought their selections to the counter and one of the young ladies tallied the purchases. I was looking forward to seeing what the two had purchased but not the subsequent credit card bill.

"You girls were such a big help. Thank you. We'll be back" Tina said. My lovers each received appreciative hugs from the adorable sales girls, which I thought to be unusual, but then I considered the commission they would likely receive from this sale and realized the affectionate display was reasonable.

"All set?" I asked.

"Not quite. We need to make one more stop. Why don't you go to the food court, grab a cappuccino, and we'll meet you there in a few minutes" Trish instructed.

The Victoria's Secret bags were placed in my hands. "No peeking" Tina demanded.

I had just finished my cappuccino when Tina and Trish entered the court holding hands. Their attire was not the least bit provocative, but the duo drew looks from men and women as they approached my table. Whatever pheromone or aura they were producing, I would be a wealthy man if I could package and sell it.

"We're all set baby" Trish said. "Ready to go?"

I noticed they weren't carrying anything else and naturally wondered where they had gone and what they had done. It was a big mall after all, and they could have gone anywhere. I hate malls, rarely came this one, and had no idea what store or shop they may have patronized.

"Ready" I answered.

The three of us lugged our packages to the car and began the drive to my and Tina's home.

"Trish, did you see the way Whitney was eyeballing you at the store today?" Tina asked. "She couldn't stop looking at you."

"I know! And she didn't even try to hide it!" Trish replied.

"Whitney?" I asked

"She was the hot little sales girl with the curly blonde hair" Trish answered.

"Ah yes! Whitney. She had a great ass" I said.

The conversation became a deafening silence as the two women in the car stared at me, their mouths agape.

"I can't believe you actually said that" Tina scolded in faux disbelief.

"What? What did I say?" I asked in mock surprise.

"It's like this Clark: You are fucking two of the most beautiful women in the state. No, the coun... the ENTIRE WORLD! It is wholly inappropriate for you to comment on the quality, virtue, or appearance of another woman's ass. You shall comment on the quality, virtue, and appearance of our asses, frequently. You may observe and appreciate, hell, you can even ogle the asses of other women, but you must never articulate your observations in the presence of your goddesses, nor are you allowed to touch another woman's ass unless directed to do so by one of us." Trish sounded like a college professor. "Do I make myself clear?" Her words and tone conveyed seriousness but her radiant smile told me she was not actually angry.

"I understand completely, your Highness."

"Very well then plebe, carry on."

"But you are right, she did have a great ass. Very tight and firm" Tina added.

"How do you know how tight and firm it was?" I thought.

The rest of the drive proceeded with no further errors or miscues on my behalf.

We arrived at the house and carried the goodies inside.

Mark and Ellen would be at school and ball practice until after six so we had a few hours until they got home. Trish and Tina decided it would be a good idea to show me what they had acquired at Victoria's Secret.

npanxx
npanxx
386 Followers