My Journey Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
npanxx
npanxx
388 Followers

Ellen turned her attention away from her friend's tits to give me a devilish smile and a wink. I knew I was going to be in for a show.

"Let it go, cum inside of me!" she cried.

I needed no more encouragement. I began thrusting hard into the young girl's body, hoping I could make her cum before I did.

"That's it, fuck your son's slutty girlfriend. Fuck me! Cum inside me!"

Whitney's dirty talk pushed me over the edge, causing all of the desire that had built up over the course of the day to spill out of my cock into Whitney's slick tunnel.

I came so hard my ears were ringing. Whitney continued to pump up and down on me, milking the last of my semen from my body.

It took a few seconds for me to become aware of my surroundings again. It was Tina's cries of pleasure that brought me back to reality.

"I'm cumming! I'm cumming! Mommy's cumming on your cock honey!" she squealed.

Mark responded by pumping into her willing body even harder, grunting each time he bottomed out in her steamy hole.

"I want to see you cum honey! Cum all over mommy! Aaaaaahhhhh GOD!"

Mark growled like an animal and pulled his cock out of his mom's slippery passage. No sooner was his cock clear of her pussy before giant ropes of thick white cum spurted from the head of his stick. Spurt after spurt, rope after rope of his cum landed on his mom's face, tits, and belly. Trish was quick to lap up the gooey cum from her wife's body. Trish, always a considerate lover, promptly shared Mark's deposit with Tina; their mouths sealed together as they passed the teenagers sperm back and forth.

Whitney had allowed my cock to slip from her folds and was now on her back next to me in the shallow pool. Her legs were spread further than I thought humanly possible and Ellen was between them, licking and sucking at her friend's well fucked, succulent sex.

"Oh Ellen! That's it! Eat your daddy's cum out of my pussy you dirty little slut!" Whitney hissed.

Trish slipped between Tina and me. Laying on her right side she let her bent left leg rest on my thighs and gently thrust her softening she-cock against my leg. I turned my torso slightly so I could hold her and kiss her luscious lips. In that position I could see my wife and son in an intimate post-coital embrace and could hear their loving confessions.

"I can't believe that just happened, mom. You were incredible" Mark confessed, tenderly kissing Tina's lips.

"Oh, sweetie. You were wonderful too. You fucked me so good."

Mother and son continued their gentle kissing and touching, allowing their new intimacy to germinate.

On the other side of me I could hear Whitney orgasming under the talented tongue of my daughter. Trish was watching them intently.

"Look baby! She's swallowing your cum!" Trish gasped.

I turned just in time to see my daughter lick a glob of my cum out of Whitey's pussy and make a big show of swallowing it. Ellen returned to her lover's mound, making a final pass to be sure none of the combined love liquids went to waste.

"You taste so good mixed with Whitney, daddy. I can't wait to taste your cum from the source." Ellen climbed between Whitney's spread legs and allowed her body to collapse on top of her girlfriend. The two young lovers kissed sweetly and whispered their devotion to one another.

Tina extricated herself from Mark's embrace, got out of the water, and walked to the house. She emerged moments later with two blankets and spread then on the grass in the early evening sun. "I need to dry off before I shrivel up like a prune" she said as she reclined her naked, sexy form in the middle of the blankets. "Anyone care to join me?" Tina invited.

Mark was the first to join his mom in the warm sun, laying down next her on the blanket. Ellen and Whitney were close behind. Whitney took her place next to her boyfriend and began to play with his semi-erect tool. Ellen lay down next to her mom opposite Mark.

"He feels good, doesn't he?" Ellen asked her mom, her right index finger drawing invisible circles around her mom's areola and nipple.

"You mean... the two of you have...?" Tina asked, playing dumb.

Ellen nodded, a joyful smile on her face. "On our birthday, right here by the pool. It was our present to each other" she confessed.

Trish and I arrived at the blankets. Trish reclined next Ellen and pressed her pelvis against her niece's ass and kissed the young girl's neck. I lay down next to Trish.

"But that's not important right now. I want to know the truth about Trish" Ellen demanded.

There was a pregnant pause amongst the six of us. Tina turned onto her right side and propped her head up on her right hand.

"Well?" she asked as she looked straight at me. The smile on her face told me she was curious as to how I was going to answer.

"I like being penetrated by a woman with a dick. Your mom did not take pleasure in taking care of me that way, so I sought relief outside of our marriage. That's when I met Trish" I said. Kissing Trish on the cheek I slid my hand down her belly and unashamedly played with her cock. "Trish and I became lovers. After Trish and I had fallen in love, she sought out, and seduced, your mom. They became lovers too, but neither your mom nor I knew about the other. Trish then brought us all together. I love your mom, and I love Trish. Your mom loves Trish, and she loves me. Trish loves both of us too, and none of us would ever consider living without the other two. We realized we needed to do something to make our relationship permanent. So, earlier this year the three of us exchanged vows. It may not be legal, or recognized by the state, but we are all married to each other: We are now husband and wife and wife, and we each wear a ring given by the other two. That's the "Cliff Notes" version."

There was a brief period of silence.

"So, have you sucked Aunt Trish's cock?" Ellen asked, her back still to me as she toyed with her mom's breast.

"Yes I have sweetheart" I answered.

"Has she fucked you?" Ellen's shapely right leg was draped over her mom's left leg and Ellen ground her pussy into Tina's thigh.

"Of course. We're married. I won't withhold anything that might give Trish or your mom pleasure" I confessed.

Ellen turned her head toward me, and with a wild look in her eyes said "I wanna see it."

"See what honey?" I asked, somewhat bewildered.

"I wanna watch Aunt Trish fuck you" she answered matter-of-factly, still rubbing her mound against her mom.

Her candor took me aback. I love feeling Trish's cock inside of me, and I had no issue giving myself to her in front of Tina, but I was not sure I wanted to do this in front of my children and Whitney.

I may have been feeling uncertain about it, but the way Trish's cock began to respond in my hand told me she liked the idea, and was willing to show Ellen how she made love to me. It was then that I realized my own cock was stirring and beginning to press against Trish's cheeks.

"What do you think Trish?" I asked.

Without a word, Trish positioned herself on her back. She drew her knees to her chest exposing her asshole to me and said "Get me ready, baby!"

I knew what she meant and assumed my position of worship between her legs. I took her limp cock in my mouth and swirled my tongue all around it while sucking on it for all I was worth. I could feel the blood starting to fill her penis. While still sucking, I raised my head and allowed her puffy meat to leave the confines of my mouth. I gave her scrotum a long lick before beginning to lower my head to her dark little pucker. I glanced up at Trish. She had a lustful look of anticipation on her face. I also looked at my lovely daughter. She had shifted her position so she could watch her aunt and me without straining her neck. Tina and Whitney were also watching intently, but Mark was busy licking and sucking his mom's tits apparently uninterested in what was happening at the other end of the blanket.

I looked back at Trish and said "Looks like we have an audience" before extending my tongue and gliding the flat surface across her bud, soliciting a moan of pleasure from her throat.

Trish loves having her ass eaten almost as much as I love eating it. I focused my attention on her beautiful anus, and began licking and sucking her hole in earnest. I stiffened and pointed my tongue, penetrating my wife's pussy. Trish loves having my tongue in her ass, and my piercing of her sphincter unleashed a barrage of encouragement from her.

"Oh God! Yes! Fuck me with your tongue baby! Ooh! I love that. Eat my ass. Eat my pussy baby!"

Not being one to disappoint, I made oral love to my wife's backside for several minutes, all the while stroking my own erection. I reveled in the feeling of her smooth anus as it clamped around my invading tongue; her cock growing and stiffening in anticipation of the main event. I could hear Ellen's running commentary on how hot and dirty our foreplay was.

"I love how you eat me Clark and I don't want you to stop baby, but we need to give the people what they want" Trish said, her hand gently stroking her now fully erect cock.

Extricating myself from between Trish's legs I took position on my back on the blanket and opened my legs in invitation to my wife's cock.

Trish positioned herself between my legs, ready to take me missionary style. "Ellen, sweetie, why don't you come over here and get Aunt Trish's cock wet and ready for your dad" Trish suggested.

Ellen knelt next to me and took her aunt's cock in her mouth. She sucked and licked it for a couple of minutes before releasing Trish's pleasure pole, leaving it wet and shiny with her saliva.

"Thank you sweetie. Are you ready for this? Are you ready to watch me make love to your daddy?"

"God yes! This is so fucking hot!" Ellen exclaimed, her right hand clawing at her wet pussy.

Trish placed her swollen cock at the entrance of my ass, the mushroom head nudging me open. Trish kissed me, her tongue making a quick swipe inside my mouth, and said "I love you so much baby."

"I love you too Trish. Make love to me" I responded.

Trish slowly pushed her hips forward. My asshole relaxed, accepting the now familiar intruder into my body. Inch by inch Trish's cock pressed into my accepting cavity until her pubic bone was pressed against mine and her balls pressed against my perineum. My already hard cock became even harder as we became one.

I looked around at the others, hoping to etch this moment permanently into my mind. Ellen was still kneeling next to us. Her knees were wide apart as one hand furiously stroked her wet slit and engorged clit with both hands. Whitney was behind Ellen, her arms wrapped around my daughter massaging Ellen's firm breasts and erect nipples while she rubbed her own breasts on her friends back. Tina was on her side, her head propped up as she watched, through glazed over eyes, her wife fuck her husband. Her left leg was bent at the knee and Mark was busy thrusting two of his fingers into his mom's sloppy wet bald pussy. Mark was on his side behind his mom. I could see his hips thrusting and I assume he was sliding his big, hard cock in between his mom's ass cheeks.

"I love giving myself to you like this" I confessed as I gazed into Trish's eyes.

"I'm glad you enjoy it baby. I love to be inside you. I wish we could be like this all the time."

Trish started to pull out of me and then slid back in. She began to make gentle love to me. I wrapped my legs around her waist and crossed them at the ankles, allowing me to thrust back against her. Trish propped her upper body up on her arms and rolled her hips up and down causing her cock to slide in and out of my ass. Every now and then she would lower herself to me and drag her nipples across my chest as she kissed me.

"Look at his cock! It's oozing!" Whitney cried.

It was. An almost constant stream of pre-cum oozed from my cock just like it always did when she fucked me.

"You two are so beautiful together" Ellen whispered breathlessly, her self-stimulation bringing her to the verge of cumming.

"I want to ride you honey" I said.

Trish kissed me deeply before withdrawing from me and laying on her back. I straddled Trish and reached behind me to guide her spear into me only to find another hand already stroking Trish's cock and aiming it at my ass. It was Ellen.

"I've got it daddy. Go ahead and have a seat" she urged. Ellen shifted slightly to get a better view.

I lowered myself onto my wife's tool as my daughter watched.

"Oh my God! That is sooo fucking hot!" she exclaimed as Trish's cock spread me open and slid into my relaxed, lubricated asshole. Ellen pulled her left hand out of her pussy and reached under me between Trish's legs. She slipped a couple of her pussy juice lubricated fingers into her aunt's ass.

My mouth was clamped to Trish's and she almost screamed into my mouth when her niece's digits probed her rectum. Trish began to buck against the phalanges in her ass so I sat up to get better penetration from Trish's cock.

Whitney took this opportunity to get up from behind Ellen and get more intimately involved in the action. On hands and knees she crawled toward Trish and briefly sucked each nipple before kissing Trish lustfully. Whitney then swung her right leg over Trish and straddled her face. She lowered her hairless pussy to my wife's mouth while she looked at me and took hold of my cock.

After Trish licked and sucked her pussy for a couple of minutes Whitney groaned "Is there anyone in this family that can't eat pussy? God you are good Trish!" Tina and I were the only ones who hadn't eaten Whitney. But that would change.

Ellen continued to drive her fingers in and out of Trish. Trish's hips continued to thrust and buck against Ellen's hand, making it unnecessary for me to do anything to keep Trish's cock pistoning in and out of me. I let Trish do all the work. Whitney had her left arm around my neck while she kissed me and tugged on my drooling cock with her right, her hips grinding against Trish's talented mouth and tongue. I cupped Whitney's breasts in my hands, my thumbs flicking up and down over her pronounced, erect nipples. Trish must have been doing a hell of a job on Whitney's pussy as the young blonde's breathing became short and erratic.

I broke from Whitney's mouth so I could see what was happening on the other side of the blanket. Whitney placed her head on my right shoulder, her face turned toward her boyfriend and my wife.

Tina was on top of Mark, bouncing on his very hard cock, her hands mauling her own breasts while Mark stroked her clit with a thumb. Tina seemed to be staring into her son's eyes, but she had a very distant look on her face, her eyes glazed over in a combination of satisfaction and lust, overcome by the physical and emotional sensations of being thoroughly fucked by your own child.

Mark glanced in his girlfriend's direction. A broad smile crossed his handsome face. I could not see Whitney's expression, but I imagine her eyes were closed, mouth slightly open, in a state of total, overwhelming sexual bliss.

The sensations of a cock in my ass, a tender young hand tugging on my shaft, and the firm youthful breasts in my hands caused my mind to drift away from Mark and Tina and focus on what was happening in our own foursome.

Ellen's voice interrupted the wordless chorus of pants, gasps, and moans. "Oh my God daddy! Just watching Aunt Trish fuck your ass is making me come! This is so fucking sexy! I'm cumming daddy! I'm cumming daddy! Oooooh FUUUUUCK!" As Ellen came on her fingers she collapsed against me, her torso pressing against mine as her mouth sought out Whitney's. As the two kissed Whitney's grinding on Trish's mouth became more convulsive and I heard her moan into my daughter's mouth as she came. I could feel Ellen's arm moving against my back as she continued to finger fuck Trish's ass while Whitney continued to tug on my pole. The direct stimulation of Whitney's hand and Trish's cock coupled with the kinkiness of the situation pushed me over the edge.

"I'm gonna cum honey. Fuck me Trish, cum with me. Cum with me!" I implored.

I felt Ellen's hand thrust even harder, Whitney's stroking become more urgent, and Trish's bucking more intense.

And then I exploded. My cock was like a cum cannon, shooting it's payload onto Whitney's belly. My sphincter convulsed and spasmed around Trish's cock. Trish made a final powerful upward thrust into me. I felt her cock swell in my rectum before it pulsed and spurted, delivering her honey deep inside my body. I could feel Ellen's hand jabbing into Trish's butt, slowly withdraw, and jam in again. Trish reacted by thrusting into me, duplicating Ellen's rhythm. Whitney's stroking transitioned to a massage as my cock began to soften in her hand. Her chest was still firmly pressed against mine as she and Ellen continued their passionate kiss.

"Oh! Oh! Oh! YEEESSSSS!" Tina hissed as she came on her son's cock. "Mommy's cumming on your cock baby! You're making mommy cum! Ooooh FUUCK!"

Tina never stopped impaling her luscious pussy on her son's meat as she came, her velvety tunnel continuing to massage Mark's stiff meat.

"Oh mom! You feel so fucking good! I'm gonna cum! I'm gonna cum in your pussy!" Mark cried as he grabbed Tina's hips and tried to hold her tight to him.

Tina was quick to escape his grasp, lifting her shapely body off of his. "You can't cum inside me baby" she said as she positioned herself between his legs. Tina took Mark's engorged head between her lips and stroked his rigid shaft with her hand until he came in her wet sucking mouth. I could see Tina's throat working as she swallowed her son's precious, virulent cream.

Mark was nearly delirious, and could only utter "Oh my God!" over and over. When Tina had devoured all of her son's sperm-laden semen, she lay on top of him and engaged him in a lustfully passionate kiss, slowly transitioning to the gentle, emotional kiss of lovers.

Whitney was now on her back, her legs wide spread and Ellen was between them rubbing her mound against Whitney's, their breasts mashed tightly together as they lovingly kissed each other's face, neck and lips.

Trish's spent cock slipped out of my clutching ass. I did my best to clench my ring tight in an attempt to keep my wife's syrup inside of me. I felt empty without her inside of me, and a groan of disappointment escaped my lips.

I gently kissed Trish's lips as I gazed into her mesmerizing eyes. "That was incredible honey. I love you. I love you so very much" I whispered. I continued to gently kiss Trish, basking in the glow of the love our family had just shared.

Though overpowered by the sound of the waterfall, the backyard was filled with whispers, moans, and the sounds of sexual satisfaction and enduring love.

"I love you mom."

"That was so hot."

"You are so beautiful. I love you."

"Thank you baby."

"I can't believe that just happened."

"I haven't cum like that in a long time."

I felt a hand on my back, and then a pair of lips on my cheek. It was Tina. I separated my lips from Trish's and sat up, allowing Tina to kiss Trish's lips. Tina then rose slightly and turned to me. Her eyes expressed a myriad of emotions as I have learned only she can. I saw lust, concern, love, shame, embarrassment, joy, and contentment. I gently held her chin and placed a tender kiss on her lips. When I moved away slightly, I saw a tear trickle from her eye.

"Tina, honey, are you OK?" I whispered.

She nodded and answered "I feel so selfish, like I neglected you today. I'm sorry."

"You have nothing to apologize for. Things happen sometimes. I enjoyed watching you enjoy yourself today. You and Mark are beautiful together."

"It may have been the sexiest thing I have ever seen" Trish added reassuringly.

npanxx
npanxx
388 Followers