My Journey into Bisexuality Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wasn’t going to last long like this a maybe only ten minutes later the swelling up inside me began to rise, John sensed my imminent orgasm and withdrew me from his mouth and wanked me to an explosive conclusion all over his chest, just a I began to shoot his hand appeared and began to tug hard and fast on his shaft, pulling away from me he was clearly set on finishing himself off and I watched at very close quarters as he bucked and thrust his way to a loud and hard orgasm, his spunk landing all over his stomach and chest where mine had landed only a few moments earlier.

We lay together for a short while and all the time I admired his penis, not with envy but with desire and lust and knew that I may never see such a big dick again. Time was indeed getting on so we said our goodbyes and exchanged a desire to meet up again, nothing prearranged but an understanding of future possibilities.

My next encounter was not what I expected but very erotic and satisfying, again in the same lay-by, one evening there was a lot of activity and one particular car never moved at all, waiting until it got a little quieter I decided to take a leisurely stroll past this car and boy was I pleased I did.

Well as I walked past the passenger side of the car to my surprise I saw an elderly gentleman (and I mean elderly, at least seventy years old) with his trousers off and black stockings, suspenders and small ladies knickers on, wow, he looked really horny and beckoned me to come round to the drivers side. Opening the window we spoke briefly and I complimented him on his attire, he told me he does it for a lorry driver he often meets and went on to tell me he sometimes sucks three or four guys off in one visit! He asked if I wanted him to suck me off to which I agreed but first I wanted to see him expose the bulge in his sweet panties.

Opening his door I moved closer in and opened up my flies for him, obviously he was a perfect height to receive me in his mouth and did indeed spend a few minutes sucking me soft and deep into his mouth. This guy had obviously sucked a lot of cock because it was one of the best blow jobs I have ever had in all my years, men or women, however a man in black stockings and suspenders was too much for me to ignore and I asked if I could suck him.

Sitting back into his reclined seat he offered himself to me and the opportunity was taken with aplomb, squatting down beside his door I rubbed my hand over his covered dick and admired his big heavy balls before pulling the material down to release his semi hard dick. I find a semi hard on just as sexy as a raging boner especially if its of a good size and this was a good one, his foreskin was long and he was clean shaven and I easily took it all in my mouth, watching and feeling him grow was such a rewarding feeling and soon I had him flying a full flag pole and slurping on his tool like a hungry whore.

I wanked myself as I sucked the old man for a good 10 minutes before he told me he had cum earlier and would probably not be able to do it again, so he offered to finish me of with his mouth. I had no problem with this situation and what made it more exciting was that I was standing outside his car in the cool evening air as he leaned over to take me, looking down I admired his elderly physique and again took a mental picture of his hard dick in those stockings and suspenders, moments later he was feasting on my cock with a desire to please, and that he did. Shooting hard and heavy he took it all without as much as a blink and swallowed my entire load, how wonderful.

I met him again a few weeks later in the other lay-by I mentioned earlier and again he was more that happy to be the pleaser than the pleased, but as before I wanted to suck some cock and did manage to spend 15 minutes in my car sucking his fat old dick, again making him cum was difficult but also like before he expertly saw that I had a release and took my load in his mouth.

To be continued, Another meeting with John, my first transvestite experience and I guy I grew up with….

12