My Journey to Submission Ch. 02

Story Info
We begin to share.
1.2k words
4.58
49.6k
29

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/03/2022
Created 10/01/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally she said, "What was that all about?"

I didn't say anything at first. What was I going to say? I had just cum while sucking my cum out or her pussy and she knew it. I was embarrassed. I was ashamed. I felt humiliated and yet I could not believe how intense the orgasm had been. I had not touched myself and yet I had cum again right after cumming in her throbbing pussy just by going down on her and sucking my cum out of her.

"I asked you a question." Debbie said still staring at me.

"What do you mean?" I asked, stalling for time.

"You just came from eating me." she said, "You have never done that before."

Trying to make a joke out of it I said, "I guess I just love the way you taste."

She looked at me for a minute and said, "It wasn't me you were tasting, it was your own cum. Why did you get so excited sucking your cum out of me? Is there something you want to tell me?"

I was too scared to tell her the truth. How would she react if I told her what I could not stop thinking about? She could not possibly understand how excited I got at thinking of her fucking others, or forcing me to eat their cum out of her, or laughing as she humiliated me in front of her lover. This was a secret I had to keep. I laughed it off and rolled over to go to sleep but I could feel her eyes burning into me as I drifted off to sleep still amazed at how big that second orgasm had been when that glob of my cum had gone from her pussy to my mouth.

The next morning nothing was said and life went on. I was home from work that day and Debbie had gone out shopping with some friends of hers. So of course I was right back on the computer looking for more stories and videos of cuckold men. I focused on cuckolds being made to go down on their wives after they were full of other men's cum and now that I had tasted cum, experienced the taste of cum mixed with a woman's flavor the stories were even more exciting to me. It was even easier to imagine I was the cuckold, I was the man being humiliated, I was the man who not only let, but loved their wife being a slut for other men.

A few days went by and once again we were fucking and once again I was imagining it was another man fucking Debbie and I was being forced to watch. Debbie really is a talented fuck and it wasn't long until I exploded into her. I lay on top of her, my cock softening in her and was gently kissing her when she chuckled and said, "Want another taste?"

I felt my cock twitch as she said it but didn't want to admit it. After all, wouldn't she think of me as less of a man if I wanted to suck cum out of her? But she persisted. "You spoiled me last time, I loved the feeling of you going down on me after you finished and it gave me an incredible orgasm. Do it again, for me, please?"

I hesitated. She started pushing on my shoulders, none to gently urging me to go down and lick her pussy again. I resisted a little. I still didn't want her to think I was over anxious. But I allowed myself to be pushed down, kissing her neck, her stiff nipples, her tummy and finally once again found myself staring at her pussy leaking my cum. "Do it." she said breathing heavily. I began to lick in small circles around her clit, feeling it grow harder and causing her to take a deep breath. "No," she said, "suck my pussy like you did last time."

Did she want me to suck my cum out of her? Could she really want that, or did she just like the way my lips felt on her swollen lips? I couldn't be sure and though I could feel life returning to my soft cock at her words I continued licking around and on her clit. "No," she said again, "suck my pussy, suck your cum out of my pussy. I want to feel and see you eat your cum out of my pussy again. Do it for me baby."

My cock instantly was hard at hearing this. She really did want me to do this and I was quick to do as she asked. I formed my mouth around her pussy and sucked hard, feeling and tasting my cum as it filled my mouth. My cock, as hard as it had even been, throbbed as my mouth filled and just as I was about to swallow she said, "Stop, don't swallow, show me!"

I looked up at her, my mouth full of my load, with questioning eyes. "Show me baby, show me your cum. Let me see your mouth full of cum baby."

I was almost shaking with fear and excitement. And though I was feeling humiliated at the thought of doing it, I could not help but do as she said. I rose up and with her staring at me with what I can only call pure lust I opened my mouth and showed her the cum that was filling it. She looked intently at my face and mouthful for a moment and then smiled and said, "Okay baby, swallow it for me. Swallow your cum for me. Show me you like it."

God help me I did. I swallowed my cum and licked my lips. My cock was about to explode with my excitement. I started down again, ready to finish what I had started but she stopped me. As she looked at me her back arched and she came. She came from watching me swallow my cum. She rolled me over on my back and with a rush took my cock deep into her mouth. She really does have an amazing talent sucking cock and with only one or two trips up and down my rock hard cock I was erupting into her mouth. I am not sure I have ever cum as much as I did that time. I had just let my wife see me eat cum and let her know I did enjoy it and she was okay with it. Not only okay but excited by it. And while I felt the humiliation any normal man would feel at having a woman know he liked something others would consider weird I also felt relief and excitement. Squirt after squirt I filled her mouth.

As my last pulse left my cock and joined the rest of my cum in her mouth she quickly slid up along side me and kissed me. Her tongue pressed into my mouth and was quickly followed by my cum. She was feeding me my cum. She wanted me to have more of it and was making sure I got it all. I again swallowed all my cum and we kissed for a few minutes, gently and lovingly.

As our breathing returned to normal she looked into my eyes and said, "We need to talk about this."