My Journey with Lynn Ch. 01

Story Info
From vanilla to sharing fantasies.
4.3k words
4.31
46.9k
29

Part 1 of the 10 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 01/25/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Circa 1980

Lynn, my wife, is a petite brunette. In her bare feet she is just shy of five foot tall. She has small but perfectly formed breasts. They might be small but, I can get a nipple in each side of my mouth and this is something that really turns her on. Her ass is something I can't keep my hands or eyes off of.

Lynn and I have both been married once before and were very cautious about starting a life together. There was a lot of baggage for both of us so our dating life began slowly. Both of our exes had had affairs that left us pretty cautious. After dating almost 2 years we moved in together and two years after that we were married. The first few years of our marriage went pretty much as anyone would expect and we really grew to know each other physically and emotionally. Neither one of us wanted to discuss in any great detail our past marriages and that seemed fine.

Circa 1984

After quit some time together we started to let down our internal barriers as we became more secure in our relationship. We started to have more intimate pillow talk and we both started to open up and tell each other about our fantasies. Although very limited at first. I admitted the usual guy fantasy about two women and myself, I also added that in all my fantasies no matter what kind, she is always in them and is always the main character. I said that she is always the object of all my sexual desires and I could not imagine her not being part of that. She wanted me to explain with more detail, so I gave her one of the scenarios.

Lynn, knowing I am finding it hard to start. Rises up on her left elbow and while looking me straight in the eye, she is lightly stroking my cock and coaxing the story from me. You know, innocent looks with her head cocked slightly to one side, seemingly or for real, intensely hanging on my every word.

My fantasy begins: It is a Friday night and she is going to have a couple of the girls from work over for drinks, so I go out with some friends after work with plans to stay out until very late. I come home around ten instead of the early AM, much earlier than Lynn expects me. I walk in the house and the front room is empty. There is a light coming from our bedroom at the far end of the house so I figure lynn had an early night as well and has gone off to bed to read. I move quietly to the bedroom in case she is sleeping because I don't want to wake her. As I get closer to the bedroom I hear unmistakable sounds of groaning and writhing coming from the other side of the door. The possibilities flood my head. I move even more quietly to the doorway and I see Lynn with her face buried in the crotch of her friend Susie from the office. Susie, a very pretty girl of oriental decent with very similar features to my wife, is propped against several pillows with her knees slightly raised and legs spread wide, holding a handful of my wife's hair and pulling her face hard into her pussy. With her other hand she is pinching and twisting her own nipples, first one, then the other. Susie keeps giving encouraging sounds to my wife and Lynn seems to thrive on them. Lynn raises her head slightly to Susie's clit and replaces where her tongue was with first two, then three and then four fingers and begins to pound her lovers pussy with those four fingers until Susie screams and convulses as she cums. Susie doesn't waste much time in afterglow and gripping my wife's head with her thighs, rolls over pinning her to the mattress. She rides my wife's face until she cums once more. (By this time my cock is in my hand and I am stroking it slowly as I watch in stunned silence.) Susie has my wife take her place against the pillows and begins to caress Lynn's breasts, as Lynn surrenders, Susie starts working her nipples with increasingly harder pinching and twisting of those nipples. The more Lynn arches her back the harder the punishment of her nipples. It looks like Lynn is about to cum just from the abuse of her breasts and nipples. Susie abandons her tit torture and moves down Lynn's body with kisses and bites all the way to Lynn's pussy. She sucks on Lynn's clit and an "Oh God!" comes from my wife. Susie sees me out of the corner of her eye as she is eating my wife, she signals me to come in quietly and take up position behind her. I shed my cloths and move behind Susie. I take a few passes with my tongue and her sweet taste is almost as good as Lynn's. I rise up and slowly inset my cock into her red and swollen pussy. I start stroking inside her slowly trying to match the rhythm of the two women. Susie raises her head a bit and tells me to, "Fuck me like you mean it, damn it." Lynn opens her eyes and sees me for the first time. She is startled at first but I figure when you are at the brink of orgasm, all rationality is pretty much gone. I'm pumping hard into Susie's cunt, all three of us cum within seconds of each other. I fall onto the bed and Susie moves over to me and straddles my head and I am faced with a freshly fucked and very wet pussy for the first time (a fantasy first). Lynn is sucking on my cock bringing it back to life. It doesn't take long to bring me to full size again and she mounts me and starts a slow ride. Susie spins around so she is facing Lynn. I reach up to enjoy my first touch of Susie's breasts when I discover I am competing for them with my wife. They are so close to each other I know they are kissing each other while they are using me at my mouth and cock. This is too much and I explode again this time filling my wife. Susie tells Lynn to, "Ride his face so you can get off again, he is a good pussy licker, but you already know that." Lynn looks hesitant but does as Susie tells her. She tentatively lowers herself onto my face. As I lick the cum oozing from her pussy and flick my tongue across her clit, she looses her hesitation of what she is doing and pushes down on my face and rubs her pussy hard all over, from my forehead to my chin. The story ends as the three of us suck and fuck, off and on throughout the night and into Saturday.

The whole time I have been telling this story, Lynn has kept my cock just short of full arousal. Knowing that the more aroused I am the more complete my story would be. I know my breathing is labored but could take this exquisite torture all night, as she is very capable of doing.

We talk a little about my fantasy. The last thing she asks about is me wanting to eat her after I cum. I explain that I don't see it as any different than when I eat her and then we kiss. She tastes herself on my mouth and it doesn't bother her, and she agrees that it is no big deal. I further tell her that it actually is a big turn on when she does it and it also tends to feed my fantasy of her with another woman because she knows what pussy tastes like.

Lynn is quietly thinking but still playing with my cock. It's more like a kitten with a toy, than actually trying to accomplish anything, just enough attention to keep me, and her, interested.

She looks at me again and asks me how I really feel about girl-on-girl. I say, "It is one of my biggest fantasies and if you are ever into it I wouldn't have any problems at all." I say with a big grin on my face.

"I did experiment a few times with my cousin a very long time ago." she said kind of timidly.

I work my right arm underneath her so I can lightly stroke her pelvic region, as she is more on her stomach than on her side, seeing how well it worked on me I could do no less. "Can you tell me about it?" I ask. "Please, I would really like to know everything, you know you can tell me anything. We should always be able to tell each other anything without fear."

She told me that it happened when she stayed with her cousin Carol for most of a summer when she was thirteen. She didn't go into much detail about how it started but said it never progressed to anything oral. I think my cock deflated a bit at this revelation but Lynn brought me back quickly. She said it started very innocently when they were in bed at night and started talking about boys and sex and wondering what it was all about. Her cousin explained that she had found some old magazines that her father had hidden away, so she read some of the stories and had to share what she knew with Lynn. Carol told her about masturbating and that you could have an orgasm, whatever that was. Carol rubbed her pussy to orgasm to show her what she was talking about. Lynn said she was stunned, shocked and not even sure what she had seen, but said she knows now she had been aroused. Carol told her it was great and offered to show her how to do it. Carol reached over and removed Lynn's panties before Lynn could even begin to protest. She said Carol put the palm of her hand over her pussy and started making slow circles just over her clit. As Lynn relaxed and started to concentrate on what she was feeling, Carol told her to open her legs a bit. Carol then started to move up and down her virgin slit as well as coaxing het clit to full size. Lynn said it didn't take long before she had her first orgasm. When she started to cum Carol had to put a hand over her mouth, "So my parents can't hear you."

After that first encounter, they visited the magazine stash every chance they could and read many of the letters aloud to each other so they could find out more. Lynn said that knowing what they were doing became a forbidden pleasure and being afraid of getting caught, made it all that much more fun. They had even hidden some of the magazines under their mattress so they could look at them together late at night. She said there were always girl-on-girl stories and she said that made them giggle because of their secret. She also said it progressed very quickly to heavy kissing because of the stories. "Practicing for when they made out with boys." After a few times they also started to caress each others tits and suck on each others nipples. Lynn said after reading the stories they were very curious about penetration and they started to use the handle of a hairbrush on each other. She said that the hair brush got more use in their pussies than it did on their hair that summer. She also said it never went to oral sex, but in my mind I think if it went as far as Lynn said, it most surely went all the way to oral sex. Lynn said this went on every night for most of the summer. Quit often they went to bed early, "Because we were tired." but really wanted to get each other off as many times as they could.

Over the years we have revisited this story many many times, because Lynn knows how much it turns me on. She would never admit to performing oral sex on her cousin, or her cousin on her.

This night of openness started or journey of discovery. A neighbor told Lynn's had some porn that she and her husband used as foreplay. Lynn brought a video home and we watched it feeling a little strange but very turned on. We fondled each other through the whole video. When it was over we fucked almost constantly for the next two days. That weekend I think we watched that same video at least four times. We had broken our porn cherry and there was no looking back.

Porn was very hard to come by back then in our area, we all called it the 'Bible Belt' and it seemed like there was a reformed church on every corner. There was at that time two 'adult theaters' on our city and we started going about once a month to get our new found fix of porn. We would go to a nice restaurant on a Friday night and have dinner less than a block away from one of the theaters and leave our car in their parking lot so if anyone recognized it they would think we were in the restaurant, because the stigma of porn in our town was to great where we lived.

The theater we went to was an old theater that once was used for mainstream movies but the multiplex has long killed any chance they had of surviving. After a few visits we fell into a routine, I would make Lynn give me her panties before we left the restaurant so she was free and accessible to me under her dress. We would sit in the dark and masturbate each other just short of orgasm while watching both movies of the double bill. I admit that I have always liked it when Lynn would keep me at the highest level of arousal without letting me cum. I guess that is my submissive side showing. However I would always find a way to make Lynn cum during a girl-girl scene trying to reinforce the positive side of lesbian sex. I'm a guy, what do you expect. After the movie we would go home and fuck until we both had multiple orgasms and were exhausted and nearly unconscious.

We had been doing or porn movie thing for almost a year and most of the time everyone would find seats so that there was 'personal space' separating each other. Sometimes there would be a couple sitting in the back row with the girl sitting on the guys lap and not hiding the fact that they were screwing. But more often if there was a couple like us, they stayed to themselves. Some of the single viewers would move closer to us for a better look. Rarely was there ever any third party touching but it did happen once that we saw, a girl was riding a guys cock sitting on his lap facing the screen, when another guy sat next to them and the girl masturbated the second guy until he came. When he was done she licked her hand clean. Lynn and I were stunned and talked about it several times in the coming months. When they finished the couple quickly left the theater. Most nights you could see some guy masturbating, once they finished they would usually leave the theater. Once in a while a guy would sit in the row in front of us and a few seats over trying to see what if anything we were doing. It was always hard for anyone to see if my hand was up Lynn's dress, as it usually was, and covered in her juices, so they would move away when there was nothing to see.

Like I said we were regular once a month attendees. This night we had been in the theater through the first movie, Lynn had gone to the bathroom between the movies and returned, we settled in to watch the second feature. Lynn was sitting twisted to one side so I could get my hand under her ass and get a couple fingers up her pussy. A guy came from the other side of the theater, down our row and sat next to Lynn. Lynn whispered, "It was so hot that you are playing with me while a guy is sitting right next to me." After a few minutes she sat straight in her chair and leaned over to me and whispered, "The guy has his cock out and playing with it and keeps looking at me!"

I thought about it a minute and said, "I guess you have four options. 1, We can leave. 2, You can just ignore him. 3, You can watch him and give him and you a thrill, or... 4, You can reach over and jack him off."

"Are you kidding?" she asked, with a shocked look on her face (more an exclamation than a question). I nodded yes and turned back to watch the movie and moved my hand back to her pussy and started stroking it again.

After about five minutes she leaned toward the guy making it obvious she wanted to watch, she raised her ass my way a bit more giving me clear access to her sopping pussy. Then she leaned back into her seat so I could see what was happening. The guys pants were down to his knees. She glanced back at me and I just nodded it was OK, as I could see the lust and excitement in her eyes. She turned back to the guy and took the cock from his hand and took over stroking it for him. She just started with a slow up and down with a slow little twist. I know how good she is at this and was a little jealous it wasn't me as she had stopped playing with my cock several minutes before. He leaned back and raised his hips to make it easier for her. As I said, she is very good at keeping me at the edge without cumming and this is what she was doing to him. She kept him going for more than ten minutes and then she went in with both hands. She was stroking up and down while also twisting each hand opposite to the other and the top hand would come off his cock every few strokes and rub across the head of his cock. He started jerking and shot several spurts of cum all over her hands. She stroked him slowly until his orgasm was spent and his cock shriveled. When he recovered a few minutes later he pulled up his pants, thanked Lynn, gave me a thumbs up and left.

Once he was gone, Lynn just sat there in a daze. She looked at me several times trying to see if I was OK with what just happened. I knew I had to let her know I was fine with it. After all I was the one that gave her the options, how could I be mad. I don't think she even realized she was stroking my cock while she sat thinking. I leaned over and asked if she was going to get me off too. She looked down at her cum covered hand then up at my face, then down at her cum covered hand. She stroked me several times very hard and fast like she was going to get me off, she abruptly let go of my cock, then said, "Put your cock away, I have plans for you at home."

On the half hour ride home we didn't talk the first ten minutes. For some reason she still hadn't wiped the cum from her hands and she would look at them for a minute and then stare out the window on her right. A few minutes later I could see that Lynn had her right hand under her dress, stroking her cunt, I knew she didn't think I could see what she was doing. She turned to me and asked out of the blue, "Why do you always prefer to be on the bottom when we are making love?"

"Well..." A bit shocked, I went silent.

"Well what?" she asked. "I want to know."

"I guess I like it better when you take charge. My biggest pleasure is giving you pleasure, whatever you want, I want to give to you. Like tonight, you were excited that that guy wanted you to watch him masturbate. Nothing was going to come of it, so what was the harm. You really were turned by watching him and then I nodded it was OK, you touched him and I thought you would cum right there. I was sitting next to you so it wasn't like you were cheating on me. It was a hand job and you got a thrill doing it, didn't you?"

"Yes, I felt powerful! I was in total control of that guy, he would have done anything I wanted him to, just like how it is when I control you. She let out a little giggle under her breath. You would do anything I want you to when you're in my hands just like he was."

"Yes dear, I love it when you control me even just a little bit. Even if it's only being aggressive when we kiss. Sometimes you don't really want me to push my tongue in to much into your mouth and other times you almost force your tongue down my throat, taking total control. That really turns me on"

She turned back to watch silently out the side window and I watched out of the corner of my eye as she masturbated, with her still cum covered hand, to a small orgasm that she thought she hid from me. She never stopped stroking her pussy all the way home. She seemed more like a tiger readying herself for the attack.

I pulled into the driveway and we hurried into the house. Our clothes were falling as we headed to the bedroom.

Lynn pushed my down onto the bed. She is normally not an aggressive love maker, but foreplay began hours ago so Lynn was way beyond ready and attacked me like she hadn't eaten in a week and I was an all-you-can-eat buffet. Our adventure tonight seemed to empower her. She crawled up my body kissing me from my knees up to my chest being careful to avoid my throbbing cock, stopping to tease my nipples until stiff and then bitting them quite hard. I arched my back trying to push into her. She moved up to kiss me deeply thrusting her tongue down my throat. I felt like I was being raped by her tongue. She moved down and started sucking on my cock while straddling my right knee, her mouth bobbing up and down on my cock, she rubbed up and down on my knee with her pussy at the same time. After a few minutes she moved up over my hips and sat down on my cock and let out a huge sigh. She began bouncing up and down on my cock, leaning forward and twisting my nipples. Her eyes were full of lust as she concentrated on what was building in her loins. I was so close to cumming watching her. When she knew I couldn't last much longer she demanded, "Cum inside me, cum inside me now." I exploded as ordered, after several jets of my come entered her and my cock was spent she collapsed forward on my chest. She took a deep breath and said, "I want you to make me cum with your mouth."

12