My Journey with Lynn Ch. 08

Story Info
Boy toy at the party.
6.4k words
3.79
30.7k
8

Part 8 of the 10 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 01/25/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next day, Sunday, was totally uneventful, as were Monday through to Wednesday evening. I made several romantic advances and Lynn only wanted to cuddle up on the couch. Don't get me wrong, there was plenty of passion, she kept everything to light petting and soft but not passionate kissing. She expressly requested that we both refrain from having sex.

In the mornings when we woke up she showered, dressed and took her coffee to go and headed off to work with a quick kiss goodbye. As she reached the door she would holler back, "Don't play with that cock, it's all mine to do with as I want." This alone would bring back another erection. We normally had lunch together when my schedule allowed but for some reason she had 'meetings' during lunch all week.

By Wednesday night I was at a near constant state of erection. We had fucked every which way possible, multiple times a day for over a month, and now Lynn used some very flimsy excuses to avoid sex. Not even the oral sex I was so accustomed to performing on her at her slightest whim. She just wanted for us to hold each other and cuddle. She allowed me to caress her softly but no sex.

That night I woke up every hour or so from an intense sex dream with a raging hard-on. The dreams were different each time, knowing the submissive side I have, it was usually Lynn doing whatever she wanted to me, sometimes it was Melanie in my dreams, but the theme was the same. I would get out of bed go to the kitchen and get a glass of water, drink it slowly while looking out the patio doors trying to forget the dream and then go back to bed after my cock deflated and I was distracted enough to get back to sleep. Then the process would start all over again. I was so frustrated by morning that I couldn't think of anything else but fucking my wife.

This repeated again Thursday night. When I woke Friday morning I told myself that something had to change and it needed to change now. I gave up trying to sleep around 5:30 and made a pot of coffee and went to work at my desk, hoping to get an early start on my day.

I heard Lynn take her morning shower and then heard her preparing for work. I was concentrating on a report and heard Lynn holler out, "Come here baby, I need your face in my pussy right now." My cock went from half erect to as stiff as a diving board in two seconds and I hurried in more than happy to comply. I worked her pussy to a slowly progressive erotic state until she came for the first time since Saturday (as far as I knew), six days ago. I slowed my movements slightly and went back to sucking her still stiff clit into my mouth and quickly brought her to a second and more intense orgasm. I backed off for a minute with my tongue maintaining a steady pressure on her clit until her arched back relaxed and a contented sigh escaped her lips as she relaxed further. I went back in and again sucked her clit into my mouth and started flicking it hard with my tongue strumming faster and harder. As her back arched again and her hands grabbed the back of my head holding it at the exact point she wanted, I pushed three fingers in and started massaging her G-Spot. She didn't last long and exploded as hard as she ever has. Several minutes later she raised herself off the bed and kissed me deeply, exploring my mouth with her tongue.

I watched her intently as she slipped into a simple cotton dress, sans bra and panties. With the morning sun streaming in the window I could just perceptibly make out the outline of her body beneath her dress. She walked over to me and grabbed my still quivering cock, gave a forceful squeeze, stroked me a few times with a twisting up and down motion. I started to thrust my hips forward into her hand, she let go of me and said, "We'll have to give this bad boy something to do tonight."

"How about getting me off right now? I have been having sex dreams about you all night. Actually I have been having them all night every night all week and I need to cum so bad I can't even begin to explain it. I will do anything you want, I just need to fuck you." I pleaded.

"Not now, later. If you jack off I will know. See how your cock is quivering right now?" She lifted the tip of my cock and let it drop and it just seemed to stand higher. "If you play with yourself it won't be doing that when I suck you off tonight. Do you want me to suck your cock baby?" I nod yes. "I will suck your cock until you cum down my throat and then I will keep sucking you're cock until you get hard again and then you can do whatever you want to me."

I nearly cum just listening to her. She gave me a goodbye kiss and headed toward the door, I thought about jacking off for a second, I knew I wouldn't last long. Lynn sang out in an oh so sweet voice, "You better save every drop of that cum for me or I will be very disappointed." My cock deflated and I needed a cold shower.

Around noon I got a call from Lynn. "Hi Baby." She blurted out, "How soon can you get your work done?"

"No later than three. Most of my clients don't want meetings past noon on Fridays. I just have one meeting right after lunch, it might go quick or drag out but it won't go past three." I said.

"I can be home by 3:30, I will give you a blow job then or you can wait until we get back home later tonight. I think later might be fun! What do you want to do?"

"Right now all I want to do is cum. If you have a fun plan, we can go with that." She hung up without a goodbye.

My meeting ended just after two and I call Lynn to let her know. "Great, have you decided about what you want?" she asks.

"Later would be fine, I need to take a shower and change out of my suit."

"Wonderful, take a nice long shower, have a scotch or two, change into your baggy shorts and sandals and that blue shirt I like. Meet me at The River Inn for drinks around four. Bring my white spaghetti strap sun dress, and the sandals that match, so I can change before we go to the party at Kate's."

"What party?"

"Nothing fancy, she's just having a few friends over." Her voice deepens, "You KNOW who they are. Kate wants to try out a new party game, it should be fun. She designed it with you in mind, are you UP for it?"

"I am if you are." I think I get her innuendo.

We meet at the bar just as planned and I hand her the small bag with her change of clothes. She gives me a quick kiss hello and heads off to change.

I order her a fruity daiquiri and watch intently for her to reappear. As she walks across the room towards me. She smiles sweetly. Lynn is very petite at just under five feet tall and never weighed over a hundred pounds, her full B cup breasts have always ridden high and proud even without a bra, I doubt gravity will ever effect them. Her proportions are no less than perfect. Her brown eyes sparkle and her dark chestnut hair flows in waves around her shoulders. (Audrey Hepburn has always been a good comparison for me.) When she sees me watching her she quickly spins around making her dress rise and just as her spin ends I get a glimpse of her bare pussy. Her hair bounces into place and she advances towards me again.

"The two guys at the bar liked your show almost as much as I did." I tell her as she slides into the chair next to me.

"They should have, I spent a lot of time getting trimmed just right." she wet her lips and smiles. Lynn leans into me to give me another kiss, her hand slides up under my shorts checking everything out. "I'm going commando. I think you should too. After all, it's only fair."

"As you wish." and I head off to the restroom to remove my boxers. On my return trip I notice one of the guys from the bar heading straight toward my wife. When he saw me he did an about face and headed back to his seat. The other guy laughed, commiserating with him in his failure. "Told you." was all I heard.

I felt proud knowing I had someone in my life they wanted. As I sat down, Lynn's hand slid under my shorts and stroked my cock and fondled my balls. "That's so much better, I can have you whenever I want. Ooh! Your fast acting tonight. You best keep that under control."

"You're the one controlling the situation!" I blurt out.

We sit and talk while we share an appetizer. At 5:30 she says it's time to head over to Kate's. We leave her car at the inn, in less than 10 minutes we are parked in front of Kate's house. We walk through the old house, we hear music coming from the back yard so we head on out to the back porch.

I have described Kate's front porch before but her back yard is a continuation of that same theme, it's almost a jungle. There is only a 10 by 4 patch of grass to one side of her back yard, the rest is a jungle of hundreds of different perennials. The perimeter is surrounded in flowering vines and shrubs giving complete privacy from her neighbors. There is a winding path with what I can only describe as 'rooms' off to the sides for varying degrees of privacy. In the far back left corner is the ultimate spot. The path winds up a small hill to where there is a weathered bench and chairs hidden beneath the largest wisteria I have ever seen, the trunk is nearly 8" across and the branches are propped up by a pergola to give complete concealment under them but you can still easily see out across the entire backyard.

When you walk out onto her back porch you look down into the back yard. It is the most beautiful back yards I have ever seen. We look down and out across the yard but there isn't anyone to be seen. Two voices ring out from the back left from beneath the wisteria, "Get something to drink and join us."

We go back inside and Lynn pours me an ice tea and says, "I think you should stick with tea tonight, I'm going to get really drunk and you need to be able to drive home."

We wander through the garden and up the stone steps that lead to the pergola under the flowering vine. Kate and Melanie are sitting there looking every bit as radiant as my wife.

Melanie is the same height is me, 5'7", her hair is a lighter brown than Lynn's with auburn highlights and her tresses flow just to the tops of her pert breasts. Her breasts are the same as Lynn's, a full 'B' cup, her figure is what I can only describe as stunning. Green eyes that remind you of a grass covered hill after a spring rain. She is wearing a strapless summer dress in what appears to be a jungle print that comes to just above her knees and wedge sandals that give extra shape to her beautiful legs. (Think Julianne Nicholson with less than half the freckles and you would come close, not a copy mind you, but close.) Mel dates once in a while but she says she has never found anyone she wanted to 'settle down with.'

Kate, 5'5" with a slender willowy figure. 'Striking' is the word that comes to mind. A broad sweet smile for everyone, deep dark brown eyes that seem to look into your soul, short straight very light blonde hair that just comes below her chin and flips under. Again perfect 'B' cup breasts to match her size. She has a slender but smooth curved body, when she moves it's like watching a dance, she makes my mouth water and my heart beat faster just looking at her. She is wearing a bright red sundress that only goes to mid-thigh with wedge sandals much like what Melanie is wearing. (Think Gwyneth Paltrow's body and hair and you get the picture.) Kate has some major trust issues with men, she was screwed out of her family business by her ex-husband and his lawyer buddy, so casual relationships are the limit for her, nothing serious. I have never seen her with a date but many try. Lynn is her best friend and emotional sounding board for lack of a better description.

As we get up to the sitting area the two ladies stand and give Lynn a big hug and kiss and then the same for me. After last weekend's debauchery I get aroused as I give them each a hug and kiss in return.

The ladies turn to take their seats and I start to sit next to Lynn when I hear, "No, no, stand there in the middle, now turn around so we can all get a look at you." Confused I turn, "Nice, I think you will do just fine." says Kate.

"Fine for what?" I ask.

"For the rest of your punishment dear, and our game! Why do you think we are here?" says Lynn.

"You said this was going to be a party!"

"The party is all ours my love. You, are the entertainment. This is what you asked for." she tilts her head, gives a flip of her hair and all three give an evil giggle.

"I don't understand." I stammer.

Kate says, "You said it should be left up to us, the ladies you were watching through the window, to decide your punishment. So this is exactly what you asked for sweetheart."

"The three of us have complete control over you tonight." Mel said. "All the women that were at the party will be here shortly, all accept Diana, her husband wouldn't go for it. The others will be here soon, and some of them are bringing friends or dates.

Half of me is excited, the other half is scared shitless. We go in the house and we make sure that all the party food and drinks are ready and set out. The four of us make and consume a great tossed salad and chit chat until the guests begin to arrive.

Samantha and Anne are the first to a arrive, walking in with an arm around each other. (I think to myself that their relationship must be in a 'on again' phase.) Hugs and kisses all around as they say hello. Kate whispers something to them and they turn to look at me and then back to their huddle. I get a bit nervous.

Over the next forty-five minutes everyone filters in. I already knew almost everyone from previous parties. Barb and her husband, he shakes my hand and says, "Great gig man how did you manage it?" I replay that I wasn't really sure, wondering how much he actually knows.

Becky and Carol are both in their respective Master's programs at college and show up with three young college types close behind, two girls and a guy. The three newcomers, Tina, Susie and Tony, keep mostly to themselves.

I think, 'Lucky thirteen' as I take a headcount as everyone mingles about, then I decide not to count myself because thirteen doesn't sound very lucky. It's just a normal party so I relax for the next hour.

Kate clinks a glass for attention and then asks that all the men go out on the back porch and all the women are to go into the living room.

I relax a bit more and talk to Barb's husband John and Tony. John says, "Man, you are one lucky son-of-a-bitch." I just nod and Tony raises a glass in my direction then takes a drink, not sure what to say. Then John says, "Dude, this is a fantasy for me." I ask how so? "I have been trying to get Barb to fuck someone else while I watch for years." I reply that I didn't think there was going to be any actual fucking. "We'll see." was his response. I change the subject and we talk about anything other than why we are here.

A few minutes later Kate hollers from the dining room for us to come inside. I hold back, a bit nervous. As I reach Kate she puts a hand on my chest and tells me to stay where I am. She turns to everyone else and says, "It's a party everyone, get off your butts and have some fun." Someone changes the music to something with more of an up beat to it and a few start dancing. Others wander out to the backyard.

Kate satisfied everything is going well turns back to me, "All the women here know the rules, so I guess you kneed to know some of them too. Number one, you are not allowed to do anything without Lynn, Melanie or me within sight." I nod. "Number two, any woman that asks you to do something for her, must, and I do mean MUST, walk up and reach up under your shorts and start playing with your cock while she tells you what she wants." I relax a bit because this part sound pretty good and I nod again. "Number three, you must look at one of the three of us to get our approval." I nod again. "Number four, you are not allowed to cum during the party, got that. Number five, you are not allowed to fuck anyone. That one might change but I wouldn't count on it sweetheart. Any questions?"

I have trouble speaking but manage, "I think I understand, they have to play with my cock, I do what they want, but no fucking. My rule is no dudes!"

"That's expected. Don't forget, no cumming! Not you at least, everyone else, that's up to them." Kate turns to look into the living room from our position at the far end of the dining room, then reaches up the leg of my shorts and starts to slowly stroke my cock. "This should be fun, I never knew just how kinky our little group was until we started planning this party. Kinky is probably putting it mildly. Poor Diana wanted to be here but she couldn't talk her husband into joining in all the fun."

She stood next to me lightly stroking my cock until she figured everyone still inside the house knew she was playing with my cock. She leaned in close and whispered, "On your knees in front of me sweetheart." She stepped into me and slightly raised her short skirt and let it drop again to cover my head. "You know what to do, so get to it lover."

The sweetheart and lover thing had me hypnotized. I knew everyone must be watching behind me. I was so excited I dove straight in and started sucking on her already stiff clit. She said, "Slow down... we have all night." A minute or two later Kate stepped back and leaned over and kissed my wet lips. She pointed to Mel who was sitting in a chair close by and said, "Now eat that gorgeous pussy sweetheart." In a daze I moved under Melanie's raised skirt. As I inhaled her essence I heard Kate say aloud to the everyone in the room beyond us, "That's how it's done ladies. I can't stress enough that our boy toy is not allowed to cum, beyond that, have as much fun as you dare."

Melanie didn't take long to cum, I think that the excitement was getting to us all. I got a short break after Mel and started to wipe my chin with a napkin when Lynn came up beside me and said, "Leave that cum right where it is baby." People were milling about, I was still standing with Lynn when Susie joined our conversation. I instinctively reached up to wipe my face and Lynn grabbed my hand stopping me. Susie was an inch or two shorter than my wife with shinny black hair that came just above her shoulders. She was of ambiguous ethnic background with some asian features, she was captivating. To a casual observer it just looked like three people were having a good time talking, in reality, Susie was squeezing my cock then relaxing her grip and then squeezing again as we talked. Much like milking a cow without the downstroke. This hot young coed said, "I want to introduce you to my girls." as she glanced down to her breasts. "Do you want to say hello?" I just stared at her chest dumbstruck.

Lynn says, "Unbutton her blouse and play with her tits you idiot." and then walked off to watch from a distance.

I am a bit unsure how to start, it's a new body that I know nothing about. By now I should be into the swing of things but this cute little girl half my age had me captivated. I slowly unbutton the top four buttons of her blouse. I slowly and softly caress her beautiful breasts, I cradle them from underneath and lightly brush her nipples with my thumbs. Susie lets out an approving "Ummmm." Then she asks, "Do you like them?"

"Yes Susie I do, very much. They are perfect. I wouldn't change them one bit. They are so full and rounded. You're nipples look so inviting. You make my heart stop and my mouth water. You're a very sexy woman and I can't believe you are letting me do this."

"Sit in that chair." She points to the same dinning room chair Mel had been sitting in earlier. She straddles my lap and pulls my face to her left breast. She smells fantastic. Each woman's scent is something that stays with me, not their department store perfume but their personal fragrance and Susie smells like heaven. While switching back and forth between her nipples I lightly nibble each one gradually getting more firm with my teeth. After a few minutes I feel her shudder. Whether a chill or an orgasm I can't be sure, I prefer to think I got her off just sucking on her hard perfect little nipples.

12