My Kaitlin's Soul is on Fire Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Curtis immediately engulfed Kaitlin's left breast and nipple, he alternated between tender biting and hard sucking, after several minutes of his alternating between both, he gripped her nipple with his front teeth and shook and pulled in a circular motion. Kaitlin began to tremble as the pleasure intensified she tightened her grip around his neck, because her legs were beginning to shudder and she could not trust her balance, it was building in momentum, Kaitlin brought Curtis's face back up to hers and looked into his eyes, while forcefully guiding his hand back to her breast.

She kissed him with deeper imperative, their tongues twirling and twisting, intertwining, darting and piercing in and out of the others mouth.

To Kaitlin's delight, she felt Curtis's other hand begin the timely move onto her stocking covered leg, and then little by little caressing up her inner thigh, the intimate sensation thrilled her, to prolong the journey Kaitlin teased by raising herself up onto her tiptoes, momentarily moving her prized treasure away from his hand!

Understanding the magnitude of her action she consciously reversed her direction.., down--- off her tiptoes. Kaitlin purposefully and swiftly slithered her legs downward to hasten and encourage him to advance his contact further, indicating her desire for the Black Hand to proceed onward, and upward, physically offering her permission. Kaitlin did not trust herself to speak the words out loud, to actually verbalize her desire to Curtis, so she passionately placed her mouth on his and kissed him deeply with unsurpassed intensity.

Kaitlin realized she was signaling that Yes, she wanted to become his white whore Tonight! She wanted to lay with him and wrap her white thighs around his black buttocks and pull him deep inside her, and consummate the act of giving herself unequivocally to a Blackman.

She soon felt Curtis's touch progressing onto the bare skin of her upper thigh, and ascending the top of her stocking, the skin to skin contact of his black hand ignited Kaitlin, further intensifying her passion as she fully appreciated the illicit nature of his bare naked black fingers upon her unprotected bare white thigh, black skin on white skin breaking down barriers aroused her to the core. Her entire body began to quiver and her skin was sweltering hot, it was like she had a fever, no, a case of jungle fever.

She was more than receptive, her impassioned muffled cries let him know she was accessible; the only barrier between them was her soaking wet sheer silk thong. Kaitlin's body was betraying her marriage vows and signaling her desire to be liberated, she was granting him the right to possess her soul/ her entire being: Her Heart & Mind wanted Curtis to Darken her Hole, and Blacken her Soul. She seemed to be aching for a darker deeper consummating climax, she was so very, very, very close; could she commit this transgression, actually initiate the forbidden/illicit act.?

Could she seize the dark pleasure her body was demanding, truly pleading for, if only it was just the two of them; alone, and in private, away from prying eyes, secreted so nobody would ever have knowledge of her actions. Could she? She knew she wanted to flaunt and exhibit herself naked before this powerful Blackman. Kaitlin wanted Curtis to taste her! To offer herself to him unconditionally.

Tonight she determined was the night, for just this one and only night, she wanted to be free to experience the most unbridled intimate acts, without inhibition, no reservations, no limitations, complete capitulation and give homage to her interracial lustration. To pay sexual reparations with her white soul and have this magnificent Blackman tarnish her chaste white hole.

His torrid touch felt so right, bringing her closer peaking her desire, his nonstop assault had her ready to beg and plead for him to take her forcefully right here and right now; the intensity just kept building, she felt all her body signals were imploring actually screaming for Curtis to take her. She wanted to feel his large hard cock. Chiefly it excited her that his cock would be black, fantastically Black! Kaitlin began to visualize it, but she felt compelled to feast her eyes on his black cock, look at it, marvel at its primal ethnicity; she yearned to grasp and stoke it in her hand; and yes she was prepared to be filled by his majestic hot black cock. She wanted to be an enthusiastic receptacle for his potent black seed!

Kaitlin's thoughts were racing through her head asking herself the following questions: 'Why Couldn't Curtis read her demonstrative body language?' Did she need to indicate her body signals more obviously, with more conviction, do something that was unmistakable, to make clear her dark hunger? Her pulse continued pounding harder, her saturated loins actually ached. She wanted to offer herself upon that makeshift altar; needed to take him to that private sanctuary!!! It could become their private sanctuary Tonight! The place where she was more than ready to join an 'Exclusive Club' Tonight.

Kaitlin's mind was abuzz with more self questions: Could she summon the courage to actually speak the words, to vocalize her dark secret desires? Did Curtis want to hear her beg for it?

Kaitlin begins to whisper and stutter into Curtis's ear. "Please taaac... Oh god plssss...I wannn.... Tttt...; My God please take me....., I need your Blac......."

They both hear Lamont loudly commenting. "Yo, I see our girl Kaitlin is ready for some big nigger dick, wants that black cock to make her sweet white pussy all nasty. My sweet baby is going to 'Go Black'. Come join us in the hot tub."

The startling interruption makes Kaitlin snap out of her dreamlike trance. As her mind then eyes adjust she sees Lamont is standing naked about ten feet away he had his hand wrapped around his huge erect cock and had been stroking it as he observed Kaitlin and Curtis in their passionate embrace.

Violently Kaitlin dislodges Curtis's Black Hands that had provided her receptive white body so much corrupting bliss. Kaitlin literally screamed. "NEVER" w/ferocity, she felt so violated and exposed and vulnerable.

Kaitlin pulls Curtis by his big black hand, squeezing his hand tightly and walks away with him, she pleads to him. "I need you to take me home, now. Oh please take me home."