My Katie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
azalea5
azalea5
2 Followers

At first she would reach between her legs at our semi-union and readjust her underwear so that it was between our privates again. After a while, though, she stopped doing this, and her panties permanently went off to the right side. Her lips were embracing my cock, and the heat from our motion was turning me on beyond belief. I could have used my dick as a club and knocked holes in the wall with it.

"Oh my God, it's gotten bigger," she said while dry humping me with more determination than ever. I probably had the stupidest look on my face (as all men do when experiencing the heights of pleasure) but I didn't care. I was lost in the moment. I don't know if she noticed how close we were to really making love, but I hoped that she would just…keep…doing…it…

Suddenly it happened. I don't want to appear blameless. The fact that I shifted my pelvis had more than a little to do with it. Can you blame me? On an upstroke, when her opening was towards the tip of my penis, I tilted my penis upward by pushing my ass into the bed and my stomach upwards. The head of my cock lifted and tried to enter her when she came back on the down-stroke. The tip got in just about a half-inch or so, and then encountered resistance.

I looked up at her. She was looking at me with wide eyes. She mouthed the word 'no.' I didn't know what to do. I didn't want to disengage, but I didn't want to force her into anything. She sat on top of me, not moving towards or away from me, and I was petrified. I didn't move a muscle. I had my hands on her hips as I was holding on to her while she was grinding against me. I made my hands go heavy, not enough to actually be pulling down on her, but just to let her know that I wanted her to continue. She leaned forward a little bit and looked into my eyes. Then she looked down at where we were almost connected, so painfully close to being truly connected, and then she began to push herself down on me.

Perhaps 'push' may be a little generous. Rather, she stopped suspending herself above my intruding cock and let gravity work its magic. At first just the bulbous head was in contact with her love mound. The lips of her vagina seemed to be giving it a kiss. As she slowly sank down, her lips started to part, millimeter by millimeter, and I could see my manhood start its path down her virginal tunnel. The initial resistance I had met gave way to a slow, but steadily gaining, acceptance. I looked up at her again, but by now her eyes were closed, half in concentration, half in anticipation of the moment. A couple of times she had to stop her downward motion, pull up just a bit in order to reposition the angle that my cock was entering her, and then resume the slow act of engulfing my member.

It seemed that an hour passed before she had half of me inside of her. At that point she stopped and rose a little bit before pushing down again. Now three-quarters was in. Again she rose and sank. Four-fifths. One final rise and fall and I was completely inside of her, to the hilt. I could feel her ass cheeks touch my sac. She lifted herself slowly and I could see that her juices had completely covered my pole. The resistance was all but gone; there was only the silky smoothness of intercourse. She lowered herself again, a little quickly, and hissed through her teeth.

"Am I doing this right? Does it feel good?" she asked.

"Yeah baby, it all feels good."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes, just do what feels good for you. I guarantee you it will feel good for me."

"Really?" she asked, a slightly dubious look on her face—or was it a mischievous one?

"Yes. You could just sit here on top of me and it'd feel good."

"Okay, I'm going to make myself feel good."

She pushed hard down against me and then started to rock back and forth, rather than up and down. My cock was still sliding in and out of her, but now that she didn't have to lift up, only backwards and forwards, she was able to pick up the pace considerably. Soon she was bucking so hard that the bed started to squeak and the headboard started to hit the wall. Thump! Thump! Thump! Faster and faster, until it must have seemed to the neighbors that someone was either hammering in a lot of nails to hang some posters, or some lucky bastard was getting his brains balled out. Thankfully it was the latter.

The heat started to build up at the point of our union. My dick felt like it was on fire one moment (when she took me in), and cooled off the next (when it was momentarily exposed to the air). Katie was grunting and moaning now, I'm sure that she could be heard from at least the adjoining apartment, if not down the hall. I wasn't about to tell her to keep it down, though. My cock was responding to her cries and I started pushing up towards her with each in-stroke.

She looked at me with big eyes and said, "Do that again!"

So I did.

"Keep doing that!" she demanded. Who was I to do otherwise? Her moans grew louder, and her body began to shiver a bit. Her hands were on my shoulders and they suddenly dug in, bringing bright flashes of light to my eyes. She groaned as if hurt, but I knew better. She was having her first orgasm from intercourse. I could feel her pussy clench and try to milk me dry, but I hung on for dear life because I didn't want to come just yet.

"Oh God," she said, "That was a…that was a…holy shit!"

I nodded in affirmation and she smiled and stroked my cheek. She had slowed down the rocking motion but she was still going back and forth, just a little slower now.

"Now it's your turn," she said. She picked up the pace and started pleasuring herself on my pole. After a few minutes I could feel myself reaching the boiling point. We had been fucking less than a half hour, but I couldn't hold out. The feeling was so heavenly; I wondered how masturbation could ever hope to simulate the real thing. The truth was that it couldn't. There was nothing in the world quite like being inside a woman who wants you there, and is trying to make you come with all of her being because you had just given her an earth shaking orgasm.

"Just tell me when you're ready," she said. "I'll get off and you can come on me. On my tits. Or in my mouth. Wherever."

"Oh-Oh-Okay," I said between her thrusts. I wasn't going to last much longer.

"Oh God," I said, "I'm going to…I'm going to come."

I could feel her as she started to lift herself off of me, but my hands were still on her hips and I pulled her back down.

"No!" she said at first, and then, "Oh Christ this feels so fucking good!"

That was the last straw. I started to come. Stream after stream of cum shot up into her wanting womb. Rather than pull off of me, as I had loosened my hold on her, she pushed down even more and started to climax again. All I could hear was her saying "Oh God, oh God," while her body and pussy convulsed in time with each spasm of my rigid member.

She collapsed in a heap on top of me. I could feel her breathing heavily. I was exhausted as well. I couldn't move. Apparently, neither could she. I could feel my member softening inside of her and start to slide out of her vagina. It was a sticky mess down there, and I could feel our fluids leaking out of her and down my scrotum onto the bed. Thank goodness we have on-site laundry facilities, I thought.

After a few minutes she lifted her head and looked at me. She had a dreamy but satisfied look on her face.

"Thank you," she said. "Thank you for everything."

"No," I said, "I should be thanking you." I looked away quickly.

"What's wrong?" she asked.

"Nothing." I said, but it wasn't true. She looked at me questioningly so I continued; "I just hope that you don't regret doing…this…with me. I know that you wanted to save it for the right place and time…"

"But this is the right place and time," she said. "Remember when I told you what my friend said about losing my virginity? That I would know, deep down inside, when it was the right man? Well I knew a while back that I was going to lose it to you. I tried to deny it, to delay it however long I could, just to make sure that I wasn't leaping to conclusions or rushing into things. But the longer I held out, the more I wanted to feel you inside of me."

"Really?" I asked. I was stunned.

"Yes. In fact, I haven't really ever masturbated before (okay just a few times), but the other day when you dropped me off after dinner and we got kind of hot in the car but all we did was kiss and grope a little? Well when I got home I rubbed myself raw just thinking about you, and how you would feel once you were in me."

"Well, I'm happy that you chose me." I said. She just smiled back. She had a beautiful smile. We sat in silence for a few moments until…

"Oh shit!" I finally came to my senses. "I came inside of you!"

"I know," she said. "Don't worry about it. My roommate is a Bio major and works in a lab on campus. She can get RU486. She's used it before. We can use it to make sure that no little Carl's are in our near future."

I breathed a sigh of relief at that.

"Next week I have to go to the doctor," she said.

"Why? What's wrong?"

"Nothing. But I'm going to go on the pill for you. I don't want anything to come between you and me, ever."

azalea5
azalea5
2 Followers