My Kinky Wife Slips Up

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Odeon
Odeon
1,026 Followers

Lots a goading came as the losing team arrived, which lead to a Panthers vs. Maple Leaves pool tournament. They played eight ball with four players on a table and the Panthers drafted Kelly to balance out the numbers. She only had three shots in three games and missed them all, but Aaron cleared the table with authority. They'd already planned to flash their asses at the Maple Leaves when the tournament ended, but upon learning Kelly would be joining in, Seth started bouncing around saying he had a much better idea. The plan for a winner's line of bared asses was ditched in favor of Kelly performing a solo stunt. When she heard what the plan entailed, she declined, but they'd pumped another Sea Breeze into her and Seth kept insisting it would be the ultimate way to humiliate the Maple Leaves. Handing Kelly yet another Sea Breeze, Seth whispered, "If you didn't have such a perfect ass the gag wouldn't mean shit and I wouldn't even ask." For close to ten minutes straight he kept on about her perfect skaters ass, enlisting a few of his teammates to chime in on the subject until all the flattery and alcohol surpassed her inhibitions and she agreed, which prompted a cheer from the Panthers.

Next thing she knew, she and Seth were on the other side of the bar with Aaron on lookout. Kelly dropped her pants and Seth drew a large 6 and a 2 on the un-tanned skin of her butt. Six to two was the final score of their game, with the Panthers dominating all three periods.

Seth couldn't wait for the end of the pool tournament, and called for everyone's attention early. Kelly stood directly in front of Seth, and felt a rush of heat and nerves as the room quieted and looked her way. She was flanked by six or so Panthers on either side, then Seth shouted, "We know it sucks to lose ----well not really, but we know it must suck----so we wanted to make this as sweet for the Maple Leaves as possible and we got you a gift." Kelly then turned around, pinched the hem of her jeans, and pulled them down to expose her fat fit ass. The guys all shouted around her, "Wooo, wooo, wooo!" As they chanted, they also crushed in on her to point straight at the big black numbers. At the moment she'd dropped her pants, Seth had leaned over her to point down at her ass, and had placed his other palm on her back for support. He jumped up and down like a kid, and Kelly had to fold over at the waist to get out of his way, which caused her ass to flare outwards and protrude to an even fuller size. Seth began pointing from one cheek to the other, reading off the numbers as he did. Soon the team chanted along, and what she expected to be a quick flash dragged on for at least a full minute. The more riled up Seth became, the further he leaned forward, putting added pressure on her back and forcing her to bend until her head was on par with her knees. The guys on either side continued to shout and close in, bumping her hips, and requiring her to place her hands on the floor for support. She was stuck there with no way to pull her pants up, as the six-two-six-two chant continued to grow in volume. Despite her growing concern, she claimed the situation made her pussy tingle like mad. Then suddenly she felt a finger poke her butt accidentally, and then another and another, which caused her to doubt they were accidents at all.

She finally walked her feet forwards towards her hands, and having to squat slightly to do this resulted in her jeans inching further down her thigh. She felt a final spank as her ass moved away from the line and the guys squeezed into the gap behind her. The spank wasn't cool. As she stood up on the other side of them and alongside Seth, her pants dropped several more inches before she could catch the hem and pull them back on. She then noticed the bar tender laughing, and realized from where he stood he'd had nice peek at her neatly trimmed, dirty blond bush.

The guys laughed for a long time and Seth pulled her back out front, and kept her under his arm.

The captain of the Maple Leaves was a heavier set Cuban guy, and as soon as things settled down enough to be heard, he cocked back his head and shouted, "Shit, bring your girlfriend over here and I'll put real a score on that ass!" Burst of laughter resonated off the wood walls and the guy next to him quickly took count of his team mates. "Ten! Shit, we'll put a 'ten' on that ass."

"Eat your heart out chumps, she's our scoreboard."

"Too bad for your girlfriend, cuz we pack the real meat."

Aaron then stepped between everyone and shut the whole thing down, saying they'd all crossed a line.

The bar remained loud and rowdy for the rest of the night, and having showed her ass earned Kelly twice the attention she'd received earlier, plus she was smashed. She admitted to being as rowdy and horny as any of the guys, but Aaron never left her side, and kept things under control.

It wasn't until the crowd thinned down to about five guys that Seth grew anxious for a picture with Kelly, or more specifically----with Kelly's ass. Aaron shook his head and waved his hands, but Seth got everyone worked up about it. Kelly was a little tired of Aaron speaking over her, and politely made it clear he wasn't her keeper and that a picture wouldn't be any big deal. At a loss, he then asked about me, and how I'd take to having my wife's ass photographed with five guys. She tried to explain that I sort of didn't mind showing her off.

Seth butted in, "You guys are swingers?"

Our relationship wasn't something you could explain easily, let alone after seven Sea Breezes, and describing us as 'swingers' seemed much easier to her than the truth, and so she just smiled innocently and batted her eyelashes, leaving him to think what he wanted.

"Awesome!"

Minutes later she was bent over and bare-assed as four guys leaned in to frame her butt with their faces. Seth instructed the guys to move in closer and wasn't truly happy with the shot until their faces practically rested against her ass. Finally he snapped a picture on Aaron's cell phone, and the guys then rotated positions until each had a picture on their own cell, including a sixth one on Kelly's.

By this point in her story I'd advanced to licking and fingering her twat like a power tool. Then I felt something cold bump my forehead, and grabbing my hair she pulled me slightly away from my juicy feast. Resting on her dirty blond muff, positioned above her slobbered up pussy, sat her opened cell phone, which displayed the photographic evidence of last night's mayhem. I barely glanced at it, however, before she slid up the couch and caused it to drop on the floor. I quickly snatched it up and stared at the tiny screen in disbelief.

Her bent over ass was dead center, slightly washed out due to the flash, but not enough to hide the large 6 and 2 printed there. Aaron and some other guy were on the left, their mouths open as if issuing a war cry, and their fingers entered the shot pointing towards the score. Their faces were touching against her ass----there was no doubt about that. The guy on the top right acted much the same, but Seth, just underneath him, nestled his face against her cheek and looked towards the camera with satisfied passionate eyes. He'd nipped her butt, trapping an inch of her voluptuous flesh between his teeth, and rested his hand at the bottom of her ass, pulling ever so slightly on her right cheek, and causing it to just barely separate from the left one. In fact, if the lighting had been better it might have revealed a sliver of pussy.

I continued to stare, not knowing what to think about this. Yeah, I'd been cool with her flashing some guys her ass, but this was something else entirely.

My fantasy world came suddenly crashing down. This really happened! Some guy had really bitten my wife's ass! In the past this would have barely phased me, but she wasn't my party-girl girlfriend anymore, she was my wife. I had to get my bearings, and with all the turmoil I felt starring at the picture, I had to shut it off and look away before I could think straight again.

Kelly had disappeared into the bedroom and when I approached the doorway I could see her naked on the bed. She rubbed her clit gently and, upon seeing me approach, spread her legs wider----an invitation to take over.

I hesitated to move beyond the doorway, and so she rolled her hips and gouged herself a little deeper. "Come on baby. I want to hear how much you liked that, and then maybe I can tell you what Aaron did to me afterwards?"

Fantasy talk had returned, but my emotions remained on the fence.

"Come on baby, your naughty wife needs to be punished. Are you going to let your naughty wife get away with this?"

"I gave you permission to flash your ass, and that's all."

"I know, baby, and you saw how much the guys appreciated it."

"That picture shows a lot more than you flashing your ass."

She stopped fingering herself for a moment and stared at the ceiling, obviously frustrated.

I stepped into the room and sat on the bed. "I'm sorry, I cant help it."

"Come on honey, don't pull this. I've already had a long day of alcohol poisoning and regret. It's not the time to act stupid." She looked at me again and returned to messaging her clit. "You're not a stick in the mud. You like me naughty. You love it!"

"I'm sorry but----I don't know what to think right now."

"Yes you do." She began to roll her hips as she fingered deeper. "You want to punish your naughty wife." She fingered harder.

"Some guy bit your ass!"

"I know. You love it honey, I know you do. All those guys looking at your wife's ass----touching it. You should have seen it. You love it, I know you do."

I couldn't deny I was excited, since my raging hard-on tented my loose shorts in an obvious way.

"Come on baby, don't you want to add your score?"

Without thinking I pulled off my shirt and dropped my shorts to the floor. As I crawled on top of her she grabbed my dick and guided it in. This was our first fuck in five days and she seemed even more desperate than I.

"They all got a good look at me bent over. All those eyes on your wife's naked ass."

I fucked her really hard, her pussy gushing like a soaked sponge. How had Seth referred to her? A pussy fountain? Boy was she ever!

"They all wanted to fuck me, but only Aaron could."

I grabbed her ass and flipped her over, popping my dick inside with zero friction. I went berserk, and she stabilized herself on her hands and knees. I stopped listening to what she said and concentrated on the faint black pen marks on her ass. I could still make out both numbers. They shook and jerked as my hips impacted her rear and her amazingly resilient glutes slapped back with equal force. Her Aaron fantasy wasn't doing anything for me, but that big 6 and 2 sure the fuck were.

"Forget about fucking Aaron. Tell me again how it felt having all the guys look at your ass."

"Gre----unh----great!"

I picked up the pace, the meaty punch sound getting very loud in the room.

"Did Seth touch your ass?"

"All them----unh----all of them did."

"Did Seth fuck you?"

"No!"

"Yes he did. Tell me how Mr. Smooth took you outback and fucked you."

"No----unh----unh----nothing happened with Seth. Not him."

"Come on baby, he fucked you royally."

"No he didn't. He couldn't have me. He's----unh----unh----a jerk."

"He sounds like Scottie to me."

"Unh----unh----unh----totally! Oh god I'm coming!"

Despite what she'd said about the guy, her screaming orgasm told me otherwise. I pumped her as hard as I could, then pulled free, stomped to her end of the bed, and let her catch a load in the mouth. I held clumps of her dirty blond hair and kept her face on my cock until she swallowed five days worth very loudly.

"What the fuck am I going to do with a naughty wife like you?"

She finally pulled her head from my grasp and used her forearm to wipe the come off her big smile.

"Keep on feeding me?"

It took Kelly two weeks to get over the embarrassment of her drunken night out and meet with Aaron again, but it wasn't for a lesson. Aaron needed to moan into my wife's ear about his girlfriend troubles, and Kelly, as usual, felt like she couldn't say no. She went with my blessings, however, because we hadn't made love since the night she'd recounted the incident to me and I hoped seeing Aaron would turn that around.

Half an hour after leaving to meet him, she called, asking me to come 'save her'. It seems Seth had turned up and had already persuaded her to have a second Sea Breeze. When I told her to just come home, she said she couldn't, because Seth's idea of comforting Aaron was to continually state how he should kick his girlfriend's ass to the curb, and she worried Aaron might get drunk enough to listen to him. I said I'd need about twenty minutes to eat some something, secretly hoping things might escalate a bit further in my absence.

Arriving at the Crown Jewel I found them all seated in a booth, with Seth's face down on the table and hidden in his arms. Kelly sat on the inside next to him, rubbing his back. It looked to me like Seth was in need of her comforting, not Aaron.

I announced my arrival by saying, "Everyone enjoying their time in the penalty box?"

Seth raised his head. "According to Kelly I belong in the idiot box."

"I didn't say you were an idiot, I said the idea that a man and a woman can't just be friends is idiotic."

"So what I said is idiotic----isn't that basically saying I'm an idiot?"

"No."

Seth then pointed to me as I sat by Aaron. "And I bet Alistair backs me up on this----no man and woman can be best buddies without some ulterior sexual motive, especially if they've bumped uglies in the past. Wouldn't you say that's true?"

Before I could answer, Kelly screamed. "They were friends long before they were lovers, and as lovers they didn't work out, so they are friends again. Can't you see how that makes for a completely safe friendship----they already know better than to sleep with each other.

"I take it this is about Aaron's girlfriend?"

"Yes!" She tilted her head at Seth. "So according to you, Seth, Aaron and I can't be friends without me being unfaithful to Alistair? Al, are you jealous of Aaron?"

"Should I be?"

Seth got up laughing. "I'm getting a drink!"

He took my order and Aaron's, but Kelly was done for the night.

I sat next to her and she brought me up to date on Aaron's dilemma. It was actually very simple, his girlfriend remained friends with her ex-boyfriend, and she'd left Aaron alone for a night to accompany her ex to an art opening. She was into that kind of thing and Aaron wasn't, so it seemed OK to me.

Seth returned with the drinks, including a Sea Breeze for Kelly. "I thought about it at the bar----Alistair isn't jealous because you two are swingers!"

Aaron laughed out loud and then quickly zipped his lips.

"Am I right or what?"

I looked at Kelly and played stupid just to tease her. "You told them?"

Her sympathetic eyebrows grew dreadfully pitiful. She grabbed the Sea Breeze in front of her and took a long sip, her face glowing beat red. "Sorry honey, it just kinda slipped out."

From there we talked, joked and finished our drinks, and then Seth started teasing Kelly about being a lousy pool player. Next thing I know were huddled around the pool table at the other end of the bar, as Seth and Aaron argued about who was the better pool player and would partner with Kelly----the worst of us. They played a game between them to settle it.

Aaron broke, dropping a solid, and for his follow up shot he took his time scouring the table for something remotely promising. Seth assumed the role of an evil sports commentator, saying, "Looks bad for the underrated hockey player. All those balls----too many balls----no way to get one ball past another..." Kelly was sitting on my lap with her fourth Sea Breeze, burying her face into my neck to conceal her laughter.

Aaron extended the very same courtesy to Seth on his shot, saying, "Oh man, you're looking sluggish, dude. All that extra weight you've been putting on must be slowing you down."

Seth banged his head on the pool table, laughing. Then he stood up. "What are you even talking about?"

"I'm just saying, you've been eating a lot of cheeseburgers lately."

Still laughing, Seth set his pool cue on the table and lifted up his shirt. "Does it look like I've been eating a lot of cheeseburgers?" He practically had a washboard. He then turned to us. "Kelly, what do you think? Do you see a cheeseburger anywhere?"

"Very nice Seth, and now you can pull your shirt back down."

The game went fast with Seth coming up victorious, and upon doing so, ran screaming to the bar with his hands up in the air. When he returned he had drinks for everyone. He set Kelly's fresh Sea Breeze on the little table next to us. "It'll help you relax, and being relaxed is an important part of the game." He smiled brazenly and then went to find her a suitable pool stick.

As she got up off my lap, she whispered, "Do not let me drink this."

"To be honest, babe, I'm hoping to get you a little drunk." Just in case there was any doubt to my meaning, I pinched her bottom.

She punched my arm in return. "You're terrible."

During the game Seth 'helped' her line up a few shots by leaning over her and guiding the pool cue. Aaron and I were winning, but the two of them had all the fun. She'd finished her Sea Breeze and actually made a shot, so I rewarded her bottom with a little spank. The next time she sunk a ball Seth did the spanking, eliciting a surprised look from her.

I finally pocketed the eight-ball and won the game, then demanded my winners kiss.

As I smoomched Kelly good, Seth shoved the triangle in Aaron's hand.

"Rematch?"

"Sure."

During the next game Aaron grabbed Seth's phone from the tiny cocktail table, flipped it open and started tapping away. "Kelly, you need to make Seth delete his picture from the other night."

"I want all those pictures deleted."

"His is bad!"

He handed the phone to Kelly and she hesitantly opened it as I rubbed her back. Seth looked horrified. "Dude, what the fuck are you doing?"

"I told you to delete it."

"Don't fucking show them that."

It was too late----Kelly had the phone open and I could see it over her shoulder. It wasn't much different than the one on Kelly's phone, but here Seth's hand wasn't just against her ass----he firmly cupped the bottom of her left cheek and spread it to that side. The lighting was much better in this image, so I could clearly see Kelly's bent over snatch and Seth's finger tips parting the folds open. He hadn't bitten her this time----he actually stuck out his tongue until it touched the 'pussy fountain'.

Seth immediately began apologizing. "Man I was so drunk. We were all goofing around and I didn't even realize what I was doing. And it was our faces in it----you can't identify Kelly, so I figured it was a safe goof." He was more or less directing his apology to me. "I know I fucked up. It was totally uncool of me, man!"

I whispered to Kelly, "I think you forgot to mention this part."

"I'm so sorry, honey. I should have said something, I know should've, but you started to get so mad about the one on my phone. I was just scared you'd get even madder. And I had no idea what he was up to back there or I never would have allowed it."

Seth continued apologizing as she figured out how to erase the picture and did.

I brushed her hair. "I really don't feel like getting upset about it all over again." If I'd seen the picture in the privacy of our home it probably would have made me so horny I would've fucked her on the spot. But having Aaron and Seth around was fucking embarrassing. With a little anger I said loud enough for them to hear, "Fuck it, were swingers, right? What do I care, right?"

Odeon
Odeon
1,026 Followers