My Kyle Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes," Kyle frowned.

"Really?"

"Yes, really!"

"Apparently you were into him enough to use your 'talents'," Dean sneered.

"It was just one kiss, years ago. What the hell's wrong with you?"

"Nothing. I'm just peachy," Dean said raising his hand to signal the waitress. Kyle reached over and pulled his hand down.

"You've had enough for now."

"Oh, are you going to start acting like my ball and chain?"

"No, but apparently you're going to start acting like sort of an asshole. Do you want to go for complete asshole, or do you want to tell me what's wrong?"

Dean sighed and rubbed his forehead. This was so not going well...

"I'm sorry." He took Kyle's hand and rubbed it softly with his thumb. "I'm really sorry."

"I've never seen you act like this before," Kyle said quietly.

"I've never felt like this before. It's uncharted territory for me."

"It is for me, too, you know."

"I know. I'm sorry. It's just... the thought of that guy kissing you made me see red. I didn't mean to act like a jealous asshole. And..." he took a deep breath. "There's something I've been meaning to tell you, but I've been kind of nervous about it."

"What is it?"

"I... damn, this is hard. Okay. I told you I came out when I was sixteen, right?"

"Yeah."

"Well... Like most guys that age, I had a... big appetite." He paused, sighing. "I slept around... a lot. I guess that's quite normal, but I did several things I'm not proud of. I slept with some married men... I had a few steady boyfriends, but I cheated on every one of them. Repeatedly. Without ever thinking twice about it. I kept it up until eighteen."

"What happened then?"

"My mom found out that my dad had been cheating on her. I was going down to the kitchen late one night, and I saw her sitting there, crying. I was so angry at him for what he did to her. And then there was this little voice inside my head that said that this is what I'd been doing to people too. After that, I swore I would never do anything like that again."

Kyle smiled.

"You've been worried about telling me this? Dean, I know you would never cheat on me or anything."

"I would rather die. But it's not just that... I was afraid you'd think less of me, I guess."

"Because of something you did in your past? I wouldn't do that. I know what kind of person you are."

Dean took Kyle's hand in both of his and kissed it. He felt a little stupid now for worrying about telling Kyle this. He should have known that Kyle would never judge him for something like that.

"He's such an angel," he thought.

"So..." Kyle cleared his throat and gave Dean a coy smile. "...what do you say to heading home?"

"I say what the hell are we waiting for? Let's go."

******

As soon as they stumbled through the door and managed to lock it, Dean pushed Kyle up against it and attacked his mouth. Kyle whimpered and wrapped one leg around Dean's waist to allow Dean to grind into him as the made out. Dean grabbed Kyle's ass and squeezed hard, making him gasp.

Stepping away from the door, they began pulling and tearing at their clothes, so desperate to get rid of them that a few buttons on Kyle's shirt were ripped off in the process and clattered away across the floor like Sadie's jellybeans. With every last piece of clothing finally laid in a pile on the floor, they fell onto the bed, Dean rolling on top of Kyle, taking one of his nipples in his mouth. Moaning, Kyle lightly raked his nails over Dean's back, causing him to shudder with pleasure. Moving his mouth to pleasure the other nipple, Dean burrowed one hand in between their bodies and wrapped his hand around Kyle's already leaking erection. Kyle cried out and bucked, trying to thrust into his hand.

"Roll over, baby," Dean whispered huskily.

"Huh...?"

"I had something to show you, remember?"

Kyle did as he asked. Licking his lips, Dean ran his hands over the smooth back, down to the gorgeous little butt. He draped himself over Kyle and rubbed his cock between his crack a little before moving down, kissing the perfect skin over Kyle's spine, and stopping at the small of his back. Kyle whimpered into the pillow when he realized what Dean had in mind.

Putting his hands on his ass, Dean gently spread his cheeks. Leaning down, he kissed the tight rosebud before slipping his tongue out to lick the soft skin. He traced his tongue around the rim, relishing the sounds of Kyle's panting and whimpering.

"Oh... Oh, god, Dean..."

Dean began pushing with the tip of his tongue against the opening. It took a few seconds, then it relaxed enough for the tongue to slip inside. Kyle cried out and moaned into the pillow as Dean thrust his tongue into his hole. He began to tremble, and Dean pulled away.

"No!" Kyle sobbed. "Please... don't stop."

"Shh... I'll make you feel good."

Dean grabbed a condom and lube. Coating his fingers, he slipped two inside Kyle, then added one more as soon as Kyle felt loosened enough.

"Dean... now... please!"

"Sit up for a second."

Sitting up, Kyle watched as Dean scooted up to the front of the bed to sit against the wall. He rolled the condom onto his shaft, coated it with lube and held out his arms to Kyle.

"Come here."

Panting, Kyle straddled Dean's lap and positioned his slick cock at his entrance. Leaning his forehead against Dean's he pressed down until the head popped in.

"Nnnn...!"

Kyle held still for a few seconds, adjusting to Dean's size. Then he slammed his hips down hard, fully impaling himself on Dean's shaft, causing both of them to cry out.

"Oh, god... oh, shit... you feel so..." Dean babbled as Kyle moaned and buried his face in Dean's neck, rotating his hips. Dean took his face in his hands and kissed him hard as Kyle threw his arms around Dean's shoulders and began to move up and down. Kyle rode him as hard as he could, crying out over and over as Dean thrust up into him. Dean wrapped his arms around Kyle, pulling him tight against his body, trapping Kyle's cock in between them.

"Dean... ah! I... oh, yes...!"

Kyle felt as if he would lose his mind with pleasure. Dean's hard cock inside him, thrusting against his sweet spot, the friction on his own, the feeling of being pressed up tight against Dean's sweaty body as Dean's hand's roamed all over his back, his hips, his ass... He knew he couldn't take much more.

As Dean bit down on his shoulder he finally lost it. Screaming, he came violently, his seed spurting between their bodies as he thrashed uncontrollable on Dean's lap.

"Oh, god... god! Oh, I'm coming, Kyle... KYLE!!!"

Dean trust up hard into Kyle's contracting tunnel as he exploded, filling the condom with his seed. His hips kept making small, shallow thrusts for minutes after last of his semen was released. Kyle lay limp against his chest, breathing heavily.

When Dean began to soften, Kyle managed shakily to move off him and flopped weakly down on the bed. Dean got up to dispose of the condom and grabbed a towel to wipe Kyle and himself off. As he climbed back in bed, Kyle sighed happily and snuggled up to him. Dean smiled and wrapped his arm around him.

"Dean... will it always be like this?"

Dean kissed his forehead.

"Of course it will, gorgeous."

"I love you so much."

"I love you, too."

He smiled to himself.

"You know, it occurred to me just now that I was wrong."

"Hmm?"

"There's still one way of being inside you left."

Kyle looked up at him, blinking.

"What do you mean?"

"I mean we could go get tested, and make love without a condom."

"Oh..." Kyle smiled. "You know, there was something that occurred to me, too..."

"What?"

"Well, with all the... distractions and interruptions earlier today, I was thinking maybe we could start looking for an apartment. Then we would have more... privacy."

Smiling, Dean pressed his lips against Kyle's.

"That sounds like a really good idea to me."

Kyle pulled Dean down for another kiss, then giggled when he felt Dean beginning to get hard again.

"It's your fault," he chuckled. "You're the one who's doing this to me, being so damn irresistible."

"I'm not complaining," Kyle laughed.

Dean nibbled on his earlobe.

"Have enough energy left for one more time?" he whispered into Kyle's ear.

Kyle smiled softly.

"Always."

12