My Lactation Slave Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lancer1
Lancer1
308 Followers

Her voice filled the room with groans and whimpers of delight as I found her clit and gently stroked it. She rocked her hips lewdly on my digits as she sobbed, "Oh Master Jack this whore thanks you for your kindness, oh please let me cum, please!"

I had resigned myself to waiting till perhaps lunch time to have another orgasm and when Jack ordered me astride his lap my pulse started to pound. I eagerly complied with his orders and seconds later his mouth was attached to my right nipple as he suckled my udder. His skilled fingers zeroed in on my most sensitive spot like a homing pigeon and it was all I could do to remain on my feet as he plundered my lower passage. Again I found myself comparing him to my late husband and smiled as I realized Tom never liked to tease me this way and Jack was making me act so lewd and nasty as I stood before the large plate glass window that overlooked the back yard in the early morning sunshine astride his lean hips wreathing like a whore in heat as he used my willing body.

I shuddered as I begged him to let me cum and he agreed on the condition that I would eat breakfast with him in the kitchen totally naked. I gasped but had no shame as I agreed knowing I had to cum, my poor brain would not accept anything less.

Melinda's lush womanly form lay against me as she recovered in my arms, her slender legs had not been able to hold her upright as her orgasm had ripped through her body and she had dropped into my lap as her hands had clung to my shoulders. Her body quivered as the residual waves of her release washed through her bringing a soft smile to my face.

Her actions in the past ninety minutes had told me more than she knew and I was fully convinced that I was involved with a full blown sex addict. This was going to pose some challenges for me, however I felt confident that I would figure out the means of fulfilling her needs as we adjusted to this new arrangement. Her soft breath wafted across my neck as she whimpered, "Oh my god Master, I've never done that before, ever!"

I blinked my eyes in stunned surprise as I demanded, "You mean Tom never brought you off, ever?"

She licked her swollen lips and shook her head as she replied, "He would always tie me to the bed and use a vibrator on my clit as he sucked my tits. I've never came standing on my feet before unless I was bent over something or in bondage . Oh god that was incredible! Thank you!"

She sat back and smiling warmly into my eyes she gently inquired, "What would my master like for breakfast? This slut is an excellent cook." Grasping her trim waist I leaned in and kissed her taking her by surprise, however she never hesitated but met my lips with eagerness. I cupped her face in my hands and holding her firmly I looked into her glittering eyes and swore under my breath. Damn this slut was amazing. She was stepping into her role as not just my slave but my companion as well without so much as a raised eyebrow. I was in for one hell of a ride!

I turned from the stove and blinked my eyes in bewilderment seeing my master's clothed form standing on the steps that accessed the kitchen. He smiled at me and crooked his index finger in my direction which for some strange reason sent butterflies going in my stomach. I put down the spatula and crossed the floor to kneel before him but he caught my arm and stopped me. I looked up in surprise as he held out the black short satin robe and informed me," I may not be the most experienced Dom out there but I have read enough to know it's my responsibility to care for and protect my property. Any time you are cooking you are to wear this robe. I don't want you burned or anything." His hand made a circular motion and I turned my back as he opened the satin garment and I slid my arms through the sleeves.

His arms slid around my waist as he drew the sides closed and his hands tied the belt before he bent down and kissed my neck with such tenderness that I had to fight back the tears. How could this be, how could I so crave this pampering and yet need the rough harsh discipline at the same time and why was I feeling like a young bride on her honeymoon?

I leaned back against Jack's strong lean body and felt his hands squeeze my generous udders through the material of the robe as he growled, "My god slut, you are something else." I giggled as he pushed me away and commanded, "Fix us some scrambled eggs and Canadian bacon. God knows we need the energy!"

True to her word Melinda was an excellent cook however I wasn't ready for how she served breakfast. She turned my chair sideways beside the table and placing the plate of fluffy scrambled eggs on the table she took off the robe and straddling my legs she proceeded to feed me. I let her a minute or so then shook my head and decreed, "Nope, this isn't going to work wench!"

There was disappointment in her eyes as she bowed her head and sighed, "I'm sorry you are displeased Master Jack." Standing to her feet she moved to bend over the table presenting her delectable ass as she whispered softly, "This shameless whore awaits your discipline Master Jack."

I looked at her and picking up the fork poked her right cheek as I informed her, "Tonight we are going out for dinner and I'm going to fill you in on the rules of the house." I scooped up a forkful of eggs and ate them then continued, "You may consider today" free time". I want you to unpack your things and put them away. I brought in your luggage last night while you were napping. You will find the right side of the hallway leading to the master bathroom is your walk in closet. I took the liberty of getting you a few things before you arrived. Can't have my wench not properly decked out now can I?"

She blushed and remained in place waiting my pleasure as I ran a hand over her pert round bottom as she shook her head and asked, "Master please may I have a time out?" I blinked my eyes at her and nodded wondering what was on her mind. I waited as she stood and eased her naked body into my lap and slipping her arms about my neck she gave me a concerned look as she insisted, "Jack what have you done? I don't need you spending money on me. I came here for you, not what you buy me!"

I slid her close and cupping her right breast in my hand I replied, "Melinda Graham you listen to me and listen well. You signed a contract with me that gives me the right to do with you as I wish, correct?" She blushed and nodded her eyes filled with bewilderment as I continued, "This is our relationship and I can do with you as I desire. As far as the public is concerned we are a couple of people in a committed relationship. That means I take care of you and present you to the public as I see fit.

You struggled for the last three years after you lost Tom and worked god only knows how many hours to make your business work but no longer. Now you belong to me and your total focus now is making me happy, right?"

"Yes; totally." She replied smiling at me, her green eyes alight with delight. I pinched her swollen nipple just enough to make her gasp as I continued, "This body is my property and I want it decked out in ways that accent your figure and sexuality. I want other men green with envy when they see you walking beside me and dancing with me in public.

You have no say in this Melinda, understand? I want you happy here but I am in charge and the life you knew in Tulsa is gone, over, and finished. If you need to call anyone back there and tell them you arrived safely, do it today, because tonight your new life begins as my total lactation slave. You may have time outs like this anytime you need to discuss something but understand that we have an agreement and only I can change it. I am more than willing to give you time to adjust to your new life but it is going to change."

Her eyes met mine as she asked, "Just what do you have planned for me Jack? Am I allowed to know beforehand so I can prepare myself for it?"

I was silent for several moments as I reached out hefting her udders in my hands then spoke, "Melinda I would very much like to have your areoles pierced for rings as well as your outer labia. These would be my symbols of ownership as both my slave and my cow. Can you handle that?"

To my delight she dropped her head and whispered, "This whore would gladly take your symbols of ownership Master Jack. However doesn't that pose a risk to my milk flow?"

"Not if done properly Melinda. I will find someone who can do it safely without damaging you. I have invested far too much time and effort to risk you." I decreed.

Jack's words of concern showed me that he was going far beyond what I had actually expected from him as my master. True I had expected his care and concern but his insistence on finding a specialist to do my piercings showed a level of affection that I didn't know he had for me. This only added to the already overwhelming burden of my unspoken love for him and I found myself wanting to just blurt it out but knew to do so now would probably scare the hell out of him and ruin everything we had built to this point.

I stood and straddling his knees I eased down on his lap as I slid my hands about his neck and looked into his eyes to find them glittering with delight as he stated, "Do you have any idea how many guys get to do this?"

I gave him a bewildered look and he insisted, "How many guys have a beautiful sexy woman sitting on their lap totally naked after serving them breakfast that way? One that's going to suck them off before they go out the door to work?"

I giggled at him and blushed as I declared, "Master Jack you are one very special man and I would love to swallow down your hot cum before you go out that door."

I blinked back tears as I watched Jack stroll across the back deck behind the kitchen and then down the walk towards the big gray stone barn about a hundred yards away. God help me but I did feel like a new bride as my groom walked away that first day after our honeymoon. His instructions had been clear and yet I knew too that I had to do what I knew was only proper as his slave; he would have to determine my punishment later.

It took me only a few minutes to wash the breakfast dishes after he had left then I all but sprinted back upstairs through the dining room and living room to the staircase that accessed the master suite. I opened the double doors to the three rooms and inhaled the tart aroma of sexual arousal that permeated the air. I blushed as I realized that it was all from our numerous couplings over the past hours. In fact the sheets on the bed reeked of our essence and I knew that this would not do at all.

I started searching and in a matter of a short minute discovered the linen closet. A set of silver satin sheets and a deep crimson satin duvet were smoothed in place in a couple of minutes as I carried the erotic scented fabric down to the laundry room. I quickly loaded the machine and added detergent before starting it then took the time to explore my new home.

Jack was quite obviously a man of means and his home reflected it. However I took note that everything was neat and tidy, not at all what a woman would expect of a confirmed bachelor. The basement contained the laundry room, a storage room and his den. Complete with a big screen TV and his computer. The remainder of his multi- level home was spread out like the points of a compass. The south was the kitchen and upon inspection I discovered that the cabinets were all solid walnut with light gray marble counter tops. It held every modern appliance a woman could ever want complete with a convection oven and built in microwave.

Moving up two wide steps one moved to the west into the formal dining room that had a built in china hutch filled with beautiful Dresden china and a table of solid oak . The floor was all waxed hardwood and the big bay window looked out over the well trimmed lawn towards the driveway. I paused looking out over the lawn as the idea of walking across its lushness totally naked in the moonlight coursed through my mind.

I could only hope that Jack would let me do that with him. I would so love to go out there wearing only my cuffs and collar having him lead me to the barn to be milked or even better to be bound and used for his pleasure. The possibility of that happening in broad daylight at this point to me was unconceivable, but clung like a shadow in the back of my mind.

Turning away from the tantalizing view I padded barefoot across the floor and into the spacious living room complete with its unlit fireplace. I shivered knowing that come winter its warmth would be greatly appreciated on my naked body. The furniture was all early American design covered in leather and I smiled as I leaned over the back of the sofa placing my hands on the plush cushions imagining Jack ramming his hard cock in my ass as we looked out the large plate glass window at the falling snow.

An arched doorway accessed the main bathroom but the enclosed staircase beckoned my curiosity. Moving up the stairs I turned away from the second set that ran off to the right leading to the master suite and moved up them to the closed door. My hands found the knob and turning it I pushed the door open to discover another bedroom. There was no furniture in it at all. Only a few boxes of miscellaneous things that I had no idea what they were for. I retreated after a few moments moving down the steps and back up the other ones re entered the master suite.

I fought down the urge to dash to the closet and forced myself to stride across the large room to push the button that opened the three folding sections of the doors accessing the walk in closet. I waited until they were totally open and then the interior lights went on as I stared in awed disbelief at the sight before me.

I had thought that perhaps Jack might have bought me a couple of dresses and a negligee or two but the vast array of satin and silk that filled the rack was almost mind boggling. I reached for a deep crimson gown and held it up against my body and gasped as I realized that the front would barely cover my areoles and nipples.

I blushed as I returned it to the rack and started checking out what other sensual delights awaited me. I discovered a five drawer dresser on each side of the closet and opening the top drawer found it lines with satin. Quickly I retrieved my luggage and started putting away the vast array of exotic lingerie that I had acquired in the course of owning my shop.

It required all five drawers to handle the numerous wisps of satin and lace as well as the corsets and cinchers I had purchased while married to Tom. I paused when I uncovered the soft black calfskin micro skirt and matching vest that Tom had bought me just prior to his death and I laid it aside before continuing my efforts.

I turned to the other dresser and opened the top drawer to make a startling discovery. Jack had filled it with an assortment of sheer half cup bras and matching crotch-less panties. I quickly checked the remaining drawers and found that my Dom had put out an ungodly amount of money purchasing leather lingerie for me. I blinked back tears knowing full well there was no way I could model all of this for him in just a few days, I had my work cut out for me for weeks!

Glancing up at the clock I smiled then saved the new design I was working on for a new master suite for a client and stood to stretch out the kinks in my shoulders before heading for the house to grab some lunch. Melinda would probably be catching a must deserved nap after all the hot harsh sex we had indulged in last night I mused as I closed the office door and locked it behind me.

I had reviewed the digital recording of her initial milking in the stantion and totally enjoyed the way she had yelped and squealed under the lash of the switch. I had made a minor adjustment to the recording sound levels clearing up the high end clutter and next time it would be top quality stuff. I knew that Melinda was eager to take my symbols of ownership and that in itself told me more than mere words. Thad had told me earlier that morning that if done properly he could place the rings in her lush tits and outer labia all in one setting and she would be able to be pumped out six hours later even though it would hurt. I felt that after I spoke to her about this she would agree to the procedure being done this upcoming weekend.

Crossing the back deck I slid open the glass door and stepped into the kitchen to freeze at the sight I saw before me. My eyes almost bugged out of my head seeing the erotic vision a few yards away. Melinda was bent over at the waist wearing an indecently short micro skirt that rode up exposing her pert round bottom and her bald cunt. Strappy platform sandals adorned her feet and when she stood to close the door and turned around my jaw almost hit the floor. Her lush full breasts were all but falling out of a black leather vest that was secured closed under her jutting udders with three gold chains that forced them into a delectable display of creamy cleavage.

Her eyes went wide seeing the expression on my face as she giggled and covered her mouth with her hand. I blew out a low wolf whistle as I mouthed a silent WOW then demanded, "Where in the hell did you get that, my god wench that should be illegal!"

Stepping across the polished hardwood floor I spun about letting him view my barely covered curves then replied coyly, "It was a gift from Tom, but he never let me wear it outside the bedroom. You like it?" Jack's eyes were gleaming with that look of a man ready to pounce and I quickly informed him;"I made you lunch. Does a roast beef sand which sound good?"

He managed a nod then without any hesitation he stepped up and slid a hand through the slit at the side of the skirt to cup my bare sex as I gasped loudly," Please Jack eat first then play all you like, please? Besides we need to talk, there's something I must tell you."

I caressed her pouting swollen labia then took a seat as she plucked a pair of sandwiches from the microwave and set them on the table before producing a cold soft drink from the fridge. She placed another sandwich in the oven and set the timer before speaking again, "Am I correct in thinking that on free time days we can openly converse about our relationship?"

I smiled up at her as I spread horse radish on my toasted buns and nodded as I replied, "Of course Melinda. What's on your mind?"

She waited until the timer dinged then removing her food she took a seat next to me and then looking over at me she softly insisted, "Something has happened since we met in Kansas City."

I paused wondering just what it might be then asked, "And that is?"

Blushing a deep crimson as she confessed, "I'm pretty certain that due to all this hot raunchy bondage and sex we're having that my milk production has significantly increased."

I managed to swallow my mouthful of food before insisting, "And how do you know this?"

She bit her lower lip and seeing the glitter in my eyes she gasped, "You like that idea don't you!" She dropped her mouth open as she retorted:"My god Jack I'm almost a double E now! "

I smiled at her and leaning over ran my fingertips over her barely contained udders as I sighed:"A man likes to know his breeding stock is a mega producer, are you sure about this?"

She nodded and informed me, "I used to pump out twice a day with very little discomfort. Now however, it starts to hurt after about eight hours. That tells me I'm filling up faster these days."

Lancer1
Lancer1
308 Followers
123456...8