My Lactation Slave Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lancer1
Lancer1
307 Followers

I nodded in comprehension then declared, "Very well starting tonight we change the schedule. You get milked every eight hours; six AM, two PM, and ten at night. We will use the stantion in the evening and at mid day; you will be orally drained each morning by me. Anything else wench?" She smiled at me and shyly asked, "Can we manage a "quickie before you go back to work?"

I laughed and retorted, "Get your delectable ass in the dining room. Bend over the table you naughty whore!"

* * *

I laid down the wand and inspected my makeup in the well lit mirror. Approving of what I saw in the glass I turned from the reflection and opened the door to the master bedroom. Jack was standing before the mirror in his walk in closet working his black and gold silk tie into a double Windsor knot as I strode past him my lush breasts swaying on my chest. He grinned at me in the glass and I winked at him coyly.

I walked to the bed where he had laid out my apparel for the evening and blinked my eyes in awed wonder at what lay on the black satin. I picked up the deep red garter-belt and slipping it about my waist secured the three hooks then sat down to ease the black lace patterned stockings up my womanly thighs. As expected there were no undergarments in the lot and I slid on the five inch stiletto heels before picking up the deep crimson dress.

Stepping into it I eased the material up around my waist then slid the wide straps over my shoulders before adjusting my lush udders to conceal my nipples and areoles. However one look in the mirror told me that one wrong move on my part would result in a wardrobe malfunction that would make Janet Jackson's look tame. I blushed and pondered this dilemma, should I bring it to Jack's attention, was he even aware of the possible ramifications of a good sneeze? I knew he was still learning his role as a Dom and perhaps he didn't understand what could happen. Technically I wasn't his slave yet and I could express my concerns.

I stepped out of the closet after removing the silver jewelry case from the hidden compartment in my dresser. I watched with eyes gleaming with delightful anticipation as Melinda swayed across the plush carpet towards me. Her lush full breasts moved with sensual ease under her gown as I watched the straps move slightly on her shoulders. The view of her generous creamy cleavage was both breathtaking and daring as I saw the glitter of eagerness in her eyes.

She was looking forward to this evening as much as I was. However she had no idea just what I had in mind for us and it was time I set my plan in motion. I waited until she stood before me her heady perfume wafting across my senses like a lover's caress. I smiled into her deep emerald green eyes. Lifting the lid from the case I offered her my first surprise of the evening. Her eyes found the pair of tiny gold handcuffs linked together by a sort section of jeweler's chain and she gave me a questioning look.

I winked at her as I set the case on the nightstand then reaching out I opened the small clip hidden on the back of the first cuff and locked it on one edge of the front of her gown at the fullest point of her jutting bosom. Slipping my fingers to the other cuff I snapped it in place directly across from it securing the gown's ability to keep her covered, just barely.

Her eyes gleamed with a mixture of relief and reassurance as she whispered, "I think you have been doing some research on the side Jack."

Cupping her neck in my hand I drew her closer and kissed her tenderly then I asked, "What, Me do browsing on the internet? Why you must be joking!"

He grinned at me then he reached behind me and retrieved the case which he held open for me to view. I looked inside and my eyes went wide as I viewed the contents. There on a cushion of black velvet was a pair of earrings. The workmanship was well defined and as intricate as I had ever seen. The wire loops slipped through my pierced ears and hanging from each one was a tiny naked female figure of a disproportionally busty woman on her knees. Her arms were behind her head making her udders stand out, her knees wide in a presentation posture like a slave.

I looked up at Jack my mouth open in total disbelief as I whispered, "Oh Jack, you didn't!"

He simply grinned and said, "Wear them for me?" I nodded and moving to the mirror slid them in place feeling the weight of the solid gold tug at my lobes. I turned to find him smiling in approval and then he insisted, "We have reservations, let's go Wench!"

I felt him take my hand in his and he led me out the door and down the staircase. I felt like a young girl going out on her first hot date as he led me across the house and out the back door securing it behind us. I was heading for the barn when with a slight tug he stopped me. I looked up at him in bewilderment as he insisted, "Tonight we use my good car."

He urged me towards the garage and I giggled as I asked, "Good car?" he nodded and pushed the switch that lifted the door. I waited then my eyes went wide in stunned disbelief seeing the pewter blue 500 SLC Mercedes AMG two door sedan.

"OH MY GOD!"I exclaimed in shock as he led me to the passenger's side door and opened it. The smell of rich leather emanated from the dark tinted interior of the car as I slid into the plush bucket seat. The seatbelt automatically glided into place when Jack closed the door and rounded the luxury vehicle. He slid into the other seat and seconds after the seatbelt locked in place he started the aluminum block V-eight and backed out onto the drive.

We had been on the road perhaps all of three minutes when I looked over and caught a glimpse of Melinda's plump full breast barely covered by the deep crimson satin of her dress. Her thick nipple was obviously poking against the fabric and every movement of the car made it judder sensuously on her chest. I smiled as she glanced across the car at me and I stated, "I saw you slip those pads into your dress."

She blushed and replied, "Well as much as I hate to admit it dressing like this is a definite turn on for me and when I get turned on I have this tendency to leak a bit."

I nodded in comprehension and suggested, "You can slip your breasts out and put the towel in the back seat under then if you like."

She giggled and retorted, "Oh no Jack. I do that and you'll not be able to keep your hands off them. Then I will leak like a faucet."

Lifting my hand I spoke, "I give you my word I won't touch you here in the car till after dinner."

She gave me a knowing look and with a sly wink retorted, "You just want to see my big, fat tits!"

I nodded and agreed, "Yes I do, I happen to adore your sweet udders, okay?"

It was both exciting and yet a bit scary riding down a major highway with my big cow tits fully exposed and yet under it all my poor cunt was getting wetter by the second. The prospect of having to wait till we returned home tonight to get a sound fucking was pure torture and yet for some reason I felt assured that Jack, as my new master would not hesitate to use me when he desired; no matter the setting.

I slowed my breathing focusing on not getting roused lest I start dripping on the towel and ruin our evening. I had no idea where we were going but I hoped that it wasn't too public or I was going to embarrass my master with my lack of control. I noticed that we were pulling off the highway into a parking lot and Jack wheeled the Benze into a parking stall at the far end of the lot from a building that looked like a railroad depot.

There sitting on the rails behind the station was a custom painted train pulled by a boxy looking locomotive. I turned to him as he reached across the car, his hands gently caressed my exposed udders as he slid them back under the fabric and clipped the cuffs in place again as he informed me, "Let's go have dinner."

I took his arm as we crossed the rapidly filling parking lot so consciously aware of the glances I was getting from the men and the silent reproof from the women. But Jack gave my hand a reassuring pat and we made our way through the low sprawling structure and out onto the boarding platform where he handed the conductor our tickets.

The uniformed track official looked at our passes and smiled as he pointed into the large bi-level car, "Yes sir. You have the conquistador suite. End door on the left corridor. Just use the phone when you're ready to have dinner served or have the plates picked up."

I nodded politely and handed Melinda up the step into the lower level of the plush dining car. She followed the man's directions and opening the door we found ourselves in a very well appointed private room. A cozy dining table was against the right wall under a large tinted window and off to the left was a large swivel plush captain's chair. I looked at the rear bulkhead and smiled seeing the levers that would unlock the bed allowing it to lower into place as I asked Melinda to take a seat.

Hidden speakers in the ceiling provided soft romantic music as I took a seat and gazed across the table at her. She glanced at the closed door and whispered, "Is there a lock on that door?"

I nodded and smiled, "Oh yes there is and we'll use it believe me." Leaning back in the plush seat I silently observed my new slave and realized Melinda was quickly becoming a very important thing in my life. It had been months since I had taken an evening away from my regular schedule and gotten away from the office. Perhaps having a slave was having a more positive impact on my life than I had first thought.

I glanced out the dark tinted window and felt the train ease into motion as it moved out of the station and glancing across at the dark haired woman across from me I smiled and whispered, "Do me a favor?"

She smiled back and retorted, "Oh come on Jack; you know I can't refuse you. What is it?"

I tried so hard not to let what I was feeling show as he licked his lips and asked, "Would you remove the cuffs and draw the top of your gown open so your sweet tits stick out?" I blushed and giggled like a school girl as I reached for the small gold cuffs that held the gown closed. Laying the metal on the table I drew the sides apart letting my generous udders to tumble out over the table as his eyes gleamed in delight at the view.

I was unprepared for what he did next and to be honest it sent a wave of delight through my entire body. Standing he drew me to my feet and his hands found my lush breasts as he used them to pull me to him. I gasped loudly and trembled under his authoritative touch as he masterfully explored my lush torso. I closed my eyes and keeping my hands behind my head meekly submitted to his will as he caressed and played with my creamy udders.

I felt his strong lean fingertips gently running around my swollen puffy areoles then around my thick dark nipples. I never even considered trying to be silent as he teased my body with total abandon. I let my head drop back as I maintained my balance and let him ravish my body. It didn't matter that dinner wasn't over and I was not his slave, I had no control over myself when he touched me and I was like a puppet on a string under his control.

All afternoon I had wanted him to come back in the house and fuck my brains out but had waited in silent frustration knowing that once this evening was over he would be in total control of when and how I was fucked. But even now I was his and I was unable to hide my raw lust and need for his possession. My soft whimpers of delight and torment as he pinched and twisted on my rubbery nipples filled the room as he spoke, "Damn woman you are such a total whore, tonight you become mine and I'm going to make you beg for my cock!"

I arched my back thrusting out my generous tits as I groaned, "Oh god Jack I'll beg you to fuck me any time you like, you know that!"

He laughed and retorted, "I'm beginning to wonder if I haven't got a closet sex addict on my hands."

I shuddered as he tugged on my nipples and whimpered, "Would that be so bad, if I was?"

I looked into her sparkling green eyes and demanded, "Are you a sex addict?" She swayed before me on shaky knees as she stammered, "I have no idea, however I have to admit that since we met I have had more intense orgasms and done things I had only dreamed about."

I smiled down at her and replied, "Well hang on lady 'cause it only gets more intense from here. Since you're not my slave yet I'll allow you to set the limits on how much of these magnificent tits show when they come to serve our dinner but believe me you'll show a lot more when we leave here."

Jack's declaration set my heart pounding and my pulse racing as I wondered just how far he was taking me tonight. I knew that I had come too far not to trust Jack, besides where would I go when I needed and craved his lean hard body controlling mine. I met his intense gaze and lowering my eyes I pleaded, "Jack please, let me cum for you? I have needed to cum all afternoon." His deep blue eyes flashed suppressed fire as he pondered my request and then he nodded as he indicated the table.

"Place your hands on the table and bend over. Lift that skirt slut and show me that shaved cunt of yours!"

His firm command sent a ripple of sexual hunger through my gowned form as I eased from his grasp and turned. Lifting the rear section of the gown to my waist I laid it over my back as I complied eagerly. His strong lean fingers ran over my pert backside teasing and pleasuring my needy flesh. I spread my legs wider inviting his access to my wet cunt as his finger eased into my waiting heat. Even as his digit invaded my tight passage I felt my pussy twitch in anticipation of his use.

The gentle swaying of the railcar as it rolled down the track only increased the pleasure of Jack's crude yet effective exploration of my lower passage. My knuckles tightened around the edge of the table as my lush udders swayed under me lewdly in front of the window. My hips wiggled wantonly as my pleasure radiated through my belly and up to my sex fogged brain.

I panted and groaned like the shameless whore I was as my master to be rammed two thick fingers into my sopping pussy and called me a cock hungry slut. I hung my head in shame acknowledging the truth in his words. I craved this humiliation, needed it like a fix for a drug addict and knew deep inside that if Jack ordered me to walk back to the car totally naked I would do it.

I could feel the intense heat pouring out of Melinda's bald cunt as she rocked her hips on my fingers. Her thick dark nipples stood out from her puffy areoles like twin knobs on a radio as her lush creamy tits swayed under her like ripe fruit on a tree waiting to be plucked. I smiled as I rammed my fingers in and out of her tightness as she begged me to let her cum.

I waited for almost a minute as she continued begging declaring that she was rapidly losing the ability to hold back. I then made my move as I insisted, "You will kneel before me and suck my cum from my cock if I allow you to cum?"

Her response was almost instantaneous as she vowed, "Oh yes Jack I'll suck your big, hard cock and drink down your load gladly. I'll even lick you clean, just let me come, please!" I had what I wanted and with a tender command I said, "Come for me you shameless whore, come NOW!"

To my delight she groaned, "Yes master." And I felt her inner muscles tighten around my fingers as her soft cry of release filled the room along with the scent of aroused female. The cleaning crew would know for sure what had happened, not that I cared. Her body quivered making her large breasts judder on her chest as her hips jerked lewdly on my fingers. I waited allowing her to enjoy her full orgasm; after all she had earned it in my book.

I felt Jack's strong arm encircle my waist as he held me up, my poor body all but limp as I gathered my senses. I had experienced sex in various places in my life but standing in front of a window with my big tits hanging out while a man brought me off was something unique for me and the raw sexuality of it had only heightened my pleasure.

If this was a fore taste of what was to come I was in for one hell of a five year period. I felt Jack draw my body back against his chest lifting me from my position at the table and even as his fingers teased my nipples I cried out as a second wave of pleasure erupted in my groin. He grasped my tits in his hands using them to hold me in place as I shivered and shook with wanton abandon in his arms.

* * *

I sipped the very nice glass of chardonnay and scanned over the neatly typed page of house rules Jack had presented to me after a gourmet dinner that was amazing. He sat across from me in stoic silence his eyes ogling my bare breasts as I nodded in agreement then posed a question to him.

"Jack I have no problem going about wearing what you tell me to wear, but how about the matter of your clients showing up? Couldn't that cause a problem? Unless you don't care that they know you have a sex slave."

He smiled at me and winked:"Well some of my clients would probably bring their subs with them if they knew. However, I have never had one visit me because I don't tell anyone where I live and secondly if you noticed there is a remote gate control in my office as well as the house and my property is surrounded with an eight foot high electric privacy fence with no trespassing signs posted. Believe me we have privacy."

A soft smile came to his face as he leaned across the table and calmly informed me, "As much as I am proud of you as my cow/slave I'm not ready to let just anybody see you in that capacity just yet. There is the matter of you taking my symbols of ownership first."

I swallowed hard and whispered, "You mean the rings I asked for?"

He nodded and calmly informed me, "Yes I have contacted a man that will do all four this weekend and all you have to do is let him fuck you in payment. I told him that was fine."

I blushed a deep crimson and bowed my head in obedience as I whispered, "I will gladly pleasure him Master in any manor you desire. I am your slave." I noticed Jack looked at his watch and he smiled as he informed me, "We arrive back in the station in about eight minutes, you best get ready to go Big Tits."

I bit my lower lip and waited as he decreed, "Slip the bodice of the gown off your shoulders and let it hang free about your waist."

A shiver of apprehension coursed through me and yet I found myself complying leaving my upper torso fully exposed. He ordered me to stand before him and I quickly obeyed placing my hands behind my head as was proper.

I smiled up at my new slave and reaching in my pocket drew out my surprise for her. Her eyes went wide seeing the twin C clamps for her engorged nipples as she gasped, "Oh my God!" She bit her lower lip as she watched me slip the first one in place and slowly tighten it down until a soft whimper escaped her pouting lips.

She watched my hands intently as I eased the second clamp in place then holding her nipple I tightened it down as well as she inhaled loudly against the discomfort. I paused to lightly tug on the clamps making sure they were firmly seated on her jutting tits as she blinked her eyes in an effort to cope with the discomfort.

I watched her face and then reaching into the other pocket of my suit jacket I produced the second part. I saw her eyes widen in stunned awe as she viewed the two red cut crystal teardrop shaped weights that I held in my hand. I slid the small gold hook through the tiny hole in the bottom of the left clamp and let it sway under her jutting udder as she moaned in anguish. Seconds later her other clamp was similarly adorned and in moments she was fighting back tears.

Lancer1
Lancer1
307 Followers
123456...8