My Lactation Slave Ch. 03

Story Info
Big Tits is collared at last.
52.7k words
4.71
191.8k
91

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 11/01/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lancer1
Lancer1
308 Followers

Jack leaned back in his plush leather chair and pondered the events of the past four months. There was little doubt in his analytical mind that he was one of the luckiest men on earth. Now think about it; how many 32 year old men not only owned their own very profitable corporation, but could also run a side business that you both enjoyed and met very interesting people while doing it?

Then on top of all that there was Melinda, her new slave name was Big Tits however and the busty 35 year old widow was proving herself to be a most welcome addition to his household. She had answered his add on an alternate life style web site and after only a week of getting acquainted they had agreed to meet in Kansas City.

By the end of that weekend Jack knew that letting her drive away had been the hardest thing he could ever do. Not only was Melinda smart and intelligent, she was sporting a pair of 38E's that were all but bursting with milk! He had relished in her straddling his hips and holding out her heavy udders for his suckling. He used her that weekend with a passion that had taken him by surprise and she in turn had taught him how to think like the dominating male she needed and craved to be complete.

By Saturday they both knew instinctively that they were a compliment to each other and Melinda had used hints and suggestions to urge him further into his role as her controller. Three weeks later she had sold off her business and had packed her things, shipped them to his secluded rural home in the upper Midwest and signed a five year contract to be his total sex slave/human cow.

I sprayed the lubricant on the gleaming silver shaft of the side rod on the motor under the impalement stool and smiled as I used the clean cloth to spread it around. This was without a doubt my favorite piece of BDSM equipment in the loft playroom. Jack was busy working in the office across the hall but I knew that at any moment he could stop and summon me to pleasure him in whatever way he desired.

My first husband had introduced me to the world of D/s as well as lactation, However he had kept the D/s part sequestered away for weekends and getaways in spite of my many attempts to get him to make it a permanent, active part of our relationship.

I had found Jack's add on the net and more out of curiosity I had sent him a picture of me in a micro bikini thinking that he was like most guys wanting some college babe with big tits.

His response had not only surprised me, but he had shown an openness and honesty that touched me deeply. Now after a wonderful four months I was ensconced in his house hold as his love slave/cow. True enough I found the milking aspects of his lifestyle to be most humiliating. Spending 2-3 hours a day secured in a milking stantion while powerful pumps draw your life sustaining essence from you is both degrading and yet so very erotic.

However I learned that by accepting my role in this my body responded with a raw sexuality that to this point I had found no limits to. Every time Jack secured me into the stantion and disciplined my milk swollen udders before attaching the cups to my swaying jugs my orgasms hit a new high and I had to admit that I even felt more feminine and erotic.

A soft smile graced my lips as I recalled my master's eagerness to have both my areoles and outer labia pierced soon after I had arrived in his household. This was something that I had wanted for a long time and yet my first husband had considered it to be too risky, but not Jack! Even now I sported two 16 gauge silver barbells through my puffy swollen areoles and two rings through my hairless labia.

The barbells were easily removed for pumping and discipline sessions and Jack was quickly becoming a true virtuoso at wielding the crop, paddle and flogger to my pain hungry body. My master had decreed that as soon as the private BDSM club he was designing in Omaha was completed he was going to take me there and publicly collar me and place his rings of ownership in my body.

I knew all too well what that meant, I had overheard the other female subs chatting the last time we had been there and it was obvious that I would get used by every Dom in the place, under my master's supervision of course. Just the idea of having a hard cock in my pussy and another one in my mouth as Jack rammed his hard cock up my asshole; almost made my knees go weak under me.

I heard a sound at the doorway and looked up to see him standing in the doorway looking at my kneeling naked form a few yards away. Without any hesitation I dropped the cloth and crawled on my hands and knees to him kneeling before this man I loved.

Keeping my knees wide I placed my hands behind my head, elbows back. Thrusting out my now swollen double E's as I whispered, "How may this worthless whore please you Master?"

His hand gently caressed my gold streaked hair as he smiled down at me with unspoken love. I kept my head bowed as he spoke with a firm yet gentle voice, "I need to make a video call to Omaha to check on the progress of the; "Stocks& Bonds" club. Come kneel before me by my desk."

I bit my lip and whispered, "Yes Master Jack." I trailed behind him on my hands and knees to position myself before him as he took his seat before the large flat screen monitor of his powerful mini mainframe computer he used for business. He sat down and looking at me he spoke again, "Suck my cock Big Tits, drink your master's cum!"

Even as his hands flew over the keypad of his PC I reached for the belt of his slacks knowing that there was an excellent chance that whoever he was contacting was going to be able to see me worshiping his thick hard man meat. Easing his impressive ten inches of thick ivory fuck meat out of his boxers I licked my lips in anticipation.

I LOVE SUCKING COCK! There is nothing more wonderful than feeling a man explode in your mouth and savoring the rich texture and taste of his essence. I skinned back his man root and pursing my lips I eased his rock hardness into my mouth as he sighed in bliss and patted my head with affection, "You cock hungry whore you!"

I boldly looked up at him and catching his eye winked at him as he spoke into the wireless head piece he wore."Good afternoon Jessie. How're things going over there?" I knew that name well; he was the head of the partnership that had bought the two story warehouse to convert it into the premier BDSM club in the Midwest. The man was also a fellow Dom and now I knew that Jack wasn't going to hide me from the webcam.

I looked down at Big Tits as she bobbed her face on my thick shaft that now glistened with her saliva and waited as Jessie sat back in his chair and smiled into the high resolution camera at me. He looked at someone off camera and snapped his fingers and I grinned knowing his wife/sub was also in the room.

Sure enough seconds later a busty blond beauty appeared over his shoulder wearing a gold cincher with matching lace stockings and heels. Her jutting breasts, though nowhere near as big as Melinda's stood out from her chest as she knelt beside Jessie's chair and he openly fondled her left breast as he replied, "Well we started last week on the remodeling part, all the new walls are in place and the wiring is ran for the power and the camera system. The sprinklers are already in and they start hanging rock tomorrow."

I pushed Melinda's head down over my cock holding her there for a few moments as I gathered my thoughts then let her resume as I inquired, "What about the windows and the soundproofing?"

The man grinned, indicating his crotch and instantly Maria moved to kneel before him. I could hear her unzipping his slacks as he replied, "Well, we had no problem getting the permits for that. Just told them we were going to be playing a lot of loud rock music and they approved that in a heartbeat. How soon will your crew be arriving?"

I felt Melinda's lips tighten around my shaft as I took a slow calming breath and answered, "I can have them there by noon tomorrow, if you're ready for them. I should come over and make sure we're on the same page for the various chamber themes and what furniture you want for each one though."

Jessie's voice was somewhat strained as he tried to focus on our conversation as his wife energetically gave him head."That sounds like a plan. Why don't you bring Big Tits and we'll have you two stay at our country house with us. She needs to interact with another sub and get used to you doing the same."

I glanced down at my slave as she drove her head down further on my thick shaft and agreed, "You do have a point there. However I have a couple of questions first."

"By all means old boy ask away." Jessie insisted.

"What rules do you have in place for your house? I wouldn't want to accidently offend you." Jack insisted.

There was silence for a few moments then Jessie replied, "Well we live on a dead end street with no real neighbors to speak of and our back yard has an eight foot privacy fence around the pool. Maria usually goes topless out there and we have play time out there too. She usually goes about in just lingerie in the house with a robe handy in case.

I won't touch or use your sub without permission and expect the same from you, okay? If we want to swap or even share that is totally up to you. However Maria has suggested that she would love to get you in her pussy, right slut?" I saw the woman's head bounce eagerly as I felt my balls erupt into Melinda's mouth. I grunted loudly as Jessie groaned, "Damn these two are such total whores!"

I nodded and held my slut's head down on my shaft as I jetted into her eager face. Damn Big Tits was good at this! I was going to have to let Jessie find out first hand in a day or two.

* * *

I carefully packed my bag as Jack instructed me the next morning after I had showered with him and shaved him as was my usual morning routine. I had been a silent observer to the conversation the preceding afternoon and from the minute Jessie had offered us the use of his house I knew that Jack was once again going to take me places I had always wanted to go but never had the chance to.

I did notice however that Jack had insisted I take along the dress I had worn on the train and I hoped that perhaps we might get an evening out at some secluded club and get to dance like we had in KC. We were on the road by noon after he milked my udders in the stantion and used a flyswatter on my milk swollen tits. He had no problem making me squeal and beg for mercy as the pumps surged at my tender nipples alternating strokes between my tits and my ass.

He let me cum on his hand insisting he was saving a solid load for later that morning. I meekly accepted his decree knowing all too well that this week was going to be a turning point in my relationship with Jack.

Much to my surprise we took the SLC to Omaha and we hadn't been on the road ten minutes when Jack ordered me to unknot the front of my paisley blouse and free my breasts. I eagerly complied knowing that the dark tinted windows hid me from view. He then produced a pair of padded C type nipple clamps from the front console and ordered me to put them on. I bit my lower lip as he winked at me and I giggled knowing things were going to get interesting before we got to Omaha.

Unbeknown to my sub I had been in close contact with Jessie for several weeks picking up tips and taking his suggestions to heart, applying them to my training of my new slave. I had confided in him and his sub what I wanted for Melinda and what her needs were. They in turn had talked it over and suggested a week of hands on mentoring to prepare us both for the impending collaring/ring ceremony.

I had to admit that having known Jessie in a professional capacity along with his role as a Dom gave me a sense of his honesty and desire to help us both, even if in the process he got to use Melinda. He had openly admitted he was eager to drink her tits dry then discipline them and I agreed to it on the provision that he do it under my supervision so she felt safe.

He had totally understood however he had informed me that his wife was eager to service me and wanted to do it as a solo role. This surprised me and yet I knew that Melinda would submit to it as my sub, knowing she bore my symbols of ownership. I looked over and watched a few moments as my slut tightened down the padded clamps at the base of her nipples after removing the barbell studs. She leaned back in the plush leather seat totally topless, her lush udders sticking out from her chest as the gold chain swayed between her creamy udders. I smiled and reaching into the console lifted out my surprise and handed it to her. She looked at it for several seconds then asked, "What's this for?"

"Clip it to the thick edge of the sun visor." I replied with a knowing grin. She lifted the heavy duty bull pup clamp to the top edge of the visor and with some effort managed to slip it into place. I reached into the console; took out the S hook and handed it to her. "Slip that through the hole in the clamp." She obeyed then her eyes went wide as I said, "Now hook the chain over the hook."

Leaning forward as much as the seatbelt allowed she complied then looked back over at me as I ordered, "Now sit back."

Jack's command sent a tremor through my body as I realized what was going to happen. By sitting back the slack in the chain vanished and my large heavy tits would be suspended from my chest. Every crack and irregularity in the pavement under the car would tug and jostle my breasts, making the clamps pull at my tender nipples!

I took a slow calming breath and slowly eased back feeling the tension increase with my movement. I watched my double E's lift upwards and the fire grew in my torso. I groaned and fisted my hands as we crossed a bridge and the road seam made my tits bounce on my chest. I panted looking up at the ceiling of the car as Jack's hand gently hefted my left breast and he gave it a hard squeeze. He caressed both my trapped udders as I closed my eyes in an effort to cope with the growing anguish in my tits.

I knew that I could use my color code to ask for a time out but something inside me refused to do it, for some reason I had to show this man that I was capable of handling anything he wanted from me, no matter how much it hurt!

We turned onto the interstate and in doing so my breasts swayed across my chest making me whimper in agony and yet I maintained my composure and resolve to prove myself. I blinked my eyes in awed wonder as Jack ordered, "Big Tits, reach in the back seat and get the small cooler."

I managed but it hurt like hell as I eased the nylon zippered case into my lap. Jack smiled at me and ordered, "Open the cooler and take out a piece of ice. Then rub it over your nipples and areoles." I managed to nod and finding a sizeable piece brought it to my tormented flesh. The instant the frozen water came in contact with my left nipple I cried out in both shock and amazement as the orgasm exploded in my pussy without any warning.

I wreathed in my seat as the chain tugged at my flesh. I held the ice to my nipple and my cry filled the car as my body went bezerk. I panted loudly as my cunt pulsed and spasmed voraciously. I was totally lost in my own little world as Jack kept the luxury car cruising down the interstate as I shuddered and came like a whore in heat!

My poor brain was registering so many sensations that my ears rang and my vision blurred for a few seconds then it cleared as I moved the ice to my other breast and again I squealed in abject delight as my tortured dark nipple triggered a second wave of pleasure. I held the ice to my clamped flesh as the waves ripples through me and my hips jerked lewdly. Never in my life had I experienced anything like this and to think that Jack had me do it while traveling down a public highway was almost too much to comprehend.

I tossed the semi melted ice out the window and rolled it back up then looking over at Jack I managed a weak smile as I begged, "Master Please, this slut must show her gratitude for this unexpected experience. Let me pleasure you in some way, please!"

Up ahead I spotted a rest stop and with a smile I flipped on the signal, oh she was going to show her gratitude alright, just wait and see I silently vowed. Due to the fact it was early in the week the traffic was fairly light and taking advantage of that I wheeled the German auto to the very back section of the rest area where people usually walked their pets. Turning the vehicle sideways so Melinda's door was away from the rest of the buildings and surrounded with trees on the other three sides I stopped the car and shutting off the ignition I exited it to round the pewter colored vehicle.

Even as I opened her door I could see she was still riding in that heavy aftershock of having had such an intense orgasm. She looked up at me as I smiled and decreed, "Unhook the chain and get out." Her eyes went wide but she complied, standing on her feet before me her body shielded from view by the wide car door. I reached down and clasping the heavy duty chain that hung between her breasts I used it to lift her pendulous lush E's as she gasped and shivered before me.

She managed to keep her hands at her side even though I could tell she wanted to protest at this open abuse of her udders. I I could tell by the look in her eyes she was desperate to get my cock in her cunt but this week wasn't about her needs. I glanced about and noticed that no one seemed to be paying any attention to us and with a smile I ordered, "On your knees bitch. Drain my balls with your mouth Big Tits!"

Jack's declaration sent a rush of raw lust through me like a tidal wave. I knew that he would never place me in jeopardy and with a grin I complied. Squatting before him I grasped the armrest on the car and using it for balance I quickly ran down the zipper of his slacks. The chain in his hand tugged at my aching nipples as I eased his thick man tool free and plunged it into my mouth. I recalled so vividly the way I had felt walking across the dark parking lot at the train station wearing clamps on my nipples and a flood of raw need coursed through my body as I savored the maleness of his thick shaft in my mouth.

I moaned loudly tasting the pre-cum on the tip as I hollowed my cheeks and drew as much of him in as I could. The soft morning breeze wafted around the car door kissing my flesh as I eagerly serviced him craving this monster in my pussy but knowing that Jack enjoyed watching me labor over his shaft with my glossy red lips.

The state trooper's cruiser rolled into the parking space a few hundred feet away without warning and I watched as the young man exited the vehicle and locking it strode into the building. I grinned knowing that Melinda had no idea just how risky this was becoming but I wasn't going to panic, at least not yet. I knew she could scramble into the car and have her blouse on before the man could come over and investigate.

I also had to admit that I was really close to getting off and this was proving to be a most challenging position for me as a Dom. On one hand I had to protect my sub, but this was a chance to see if I had the brashness to try and bluff my way through this. I had to admit that Big Tits was proving to be quite proficient at her oral skills and it wasn't going to be long now.

I somehow sensed that something was happening by the way Jack's body tensed and yet I knew too that I was really getting off on this .All my submissive life I had wanted to do this with a man and Jack was actually allowing me the chance to pleasure him in broad daylight in a public setting, howbeit a very discreet way at best. I ignored the rigidity of his frame and increased my efforts moaning softly as I felt the chain tug at my nipples which in turn made my pussy ache with need.

Lancer1
Lancer1
308 Followers