My Lactation Slave

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lancer1
Lancer1
308 Followers

I got my nipples rock hard and picking up the spoon brought it down on my left udder with a solid, "WHAP!" The sting brought a low groan from my lips as I felt the delicious pain radiate from my breast to my aching cunt. Without a second thought I switched hands and again brought the spoon to my other udder with a second solid stroke as I whimpered.

I could clearly see on the screen the light pink marks on Melinda's flawless creamy udders and I licked my lips discovering that I was wishing I was there to take over the task at hand. I had never even considered disciplining a woman's breasts before yet seeing the way this wanton wench relished in it was both awe inspiring and totally erotic. It was becoming easier to understand why a man would want to dominate and control a woman; especially one as eager to please as Melinda.

Her bright red lacquered nails gripped her nipples and she tugged at them, stretching out her lush udders towards the camera before she again brought the spoon to the tender flesh of her swollen creamy tits. I took a sip of my soda and asked, "How does it feel slut?"

Her voice was raw with lust as she whimpered, "Oh Sir it hurts so good, may I continue, please?"

I nodded replying, "Lift your tits by the nipples using your fingernails when you target the undersides, wench!"

Looking up into the cam she licked her lips and inquired, "Are you sure you've never been a Dom? You sure are getting into this fast."

I chuckled and retorted, "I guess it's just natural for a man to want to control a beautiful sexy woman like you."

She nodded and blushed, "I think we are going to get on splendidly, shall I continue Sir?"

Jack's reference indicating he found me beautiful sent a thrill through me as I brought the spoon again to my milk swollen tits, most men thought I was too top heavy and my figure too curvy for their liking. The pain from the spoon was both delightful and yet only enhanced my need to be fucked, I so hoped that he wasn't just using me, I really liked the way he made me feel and for the first time since I had lost Tom I felt an actual connection to a man.

The last two strokes to my moist nipples almost made me orgasm as Jack watched me shake and quiver before him. He waited until I had caught my breath then he firmly commanded, "Okay bitch, now I want to see you milk those big fat udders! Make the milk squirt from those nipples for me as you ride that dildo!"

His verbal command sent a shiver through me as I reached for the transparent cups and turned on the commercial grade milking pump. I eased the cups over my hurting, throbbing dark nipples and my mouth dropped open in a silent cry of anguish as the powerful suction clamped them down against my udders.

I removed my hands so Jack could view my areoles as they were drawn into the cups by the powerful machine. I could feel my life giving nectar flowing through my ducts and through my nipples as I rocked my hips lewdly on the buzzing shaft in my cunt. My poor brain was in a fog of sexual bliss as I let my hand find my clit and I gently stroked it as I begged, "Oh please Good sir may this whore cum, please?"

I faintly heard Jack's voice grant me permission and seconds later I squealed in total bliss as my first orgasm coursed through my womanly form. Everything from that point on was a blur of sexual pleasure and warmth as I felt the milk flowing from my nipples and through the tubes into the container. I held my tits out to the camera as I rode the dildo shamelessly as Jack called me a slut and a cock hungry whore.

His words were quite true and I had no regrets knowing I was being a total wanton slut, but I was also having the best orgasms I had experienced in months with him. I found myself aching to know what it would be like to actually be with him and have him in total control of my body.

I watched the blue/white fluid flow down the tubes into the catch container from Melinda's swollen udders and licked my lips wanting to taste the sweet essence of her breasts. They juddered on her chest as she shamelessly rode that thick black dildo and the glazed look in her eyes told me she was in total bliss. Her hands squeezed her creamy cantaloupes as she groaned and whimpered, "Oh thank you sir, this wench is so grateful. How may I ever repay your kindness?"

I smiled as I pondered her question and came up with an idea; it was going to be interesting to see just how eager she was to go the distance. I waited as she regained her composure and asked, "Are you about empty now?"

She leaned over and I gasped as the suction cups clung to her nipples, my god I would so love to fuck her like that. She grinned at the camera and insisted, "My husband took me like this all the time. It is so great having a hard cock in you while you're being milked.

The flow has slowed a bit but I'm not quite empty just yet. I can turn up the suction a bit if you like sir. It hurts a bit but I can handle it."

"Yes, do it wench, I like to see you squirm a bit."I insisted. Melinda blushed and complied, watching her swallow hard as the motor's pitch changed and she gasped, "Aw shit!"

Thinking back I don't know why I told Jack that I could turn up the suction but now I realize that I was wondering if he could grasp the fact I needed the added pain to produce more milk. However his command sent a shiver through me and I sat there holding out my almost empty udders to him seeing the glint of lust and desire in his eyes as he viewed my naked body. I rose up on my knees and let the glistening dildo slide from my lower passage and lifting it to my lips started licking my own juices from it as I smiled and insisted, "I wish this was you Sir, I so enjoy sucking a hard cock."

I looked up and let the dildo drop to the floor as I saw the blank, dark screen, Jack was gone! I made a frantic grab for the phone thinking something had happened to his computer only to hear a dial tone. SHIT!

* * *

I was unlocking the front door to my lingerie shop the next morning when I heard the phone ringing. Dropping my bag on the counter I plucked up the phone and answered it to hear a slightly familiar male voice insist, "Hey are you angry with me for last night?"

My mouth dropped open in total bewilderment and surprise as I demanded, "Jack, what on earth, how did you get this number? I tried to call you back but the call wouldn't go through."I insisted anxiously.

His voice was filled with suppressed aggravation as he explained, "I called you on my cell and my PC is hooked up to DSL at the local tower too. Someone was working on the tower and messed it up, so I'm calling you from my office land line. They are supposed to have the tower fixed later this morning, so they say. I'm sorry Melinda, things were just getting interesting."

I giggled and glanced about making sure someone hadn't come in before replying, "Yes indeed it was. I bottled up the milk for you and was thinking about freezing it and sending it to you; if you like."

"No. When I drink your milk it will be directly from your udders cow."He declared firmly.

I gasped, "Jack, what are you saying?"

"I know this is pushing things a bit but if you can get away for a weekend," He responded, "I think we have a good chance of getting on well. I think that will tell us if we have a future together, don't you agree?"

I waited with bated breath as she pondered my suggestion and then I glanced at my watch as I heard the door of her shop chime, everything was right on schedule. I heard a female voice ask for her and she identified herself. I waited patiently then heard her gasp as she exclaimed, "Jack you sent me roses! Oh my God, how did you know my name or my address?"

I chuckled and replied, "Relax Angel, it was very easy. You gave me your first name and that you own a lingerie shop. I Goggled your name along with lingerie in Tulsa and BINGO!, By the way nice web site work, how many can there be in Tulsa? Besides, I felt so badly about last night. It's not proper to screw a lady and run."

I heard the door chime as the delivery girl left as she giggled playfully and sighed, "Care for a rematch tonight?"

I chuckled and replied, "Oh we might chat and get to know each other a bit. The big question here is do you trust me?"

She was silent for several moments then replied, "I'd like to Jack. You have no idea how much."

"Okay, grab a pen and write this down." I heard her move things around then gave her my full name and address before insisting, "Look me up, I want you to feel safe and know I'm being straight with you. If you want to meet I'll set it all up for us. Enjoy the roses Melinda; I'll call you tonight."

The rest of the day seemed like a few brief minutes as I waited on customers and accepted an order from a supplier. By the time I returned home my lush breasts were aching with need to be pumped out and I hurried into my bedroom hoping that Jack would be on line. I sent him a message and slipped on my headset hoping he would be there.

His response was almost instantaneous and in a few moments he was watching me as I undressed down to a mere garter-belt, stockings, and heels. His voice was filled with appreciation as he groaned, "Oh you shameless whore, teasing a poor man like this. I'm keeping score you know!"

I knelt before the cam and looking into his deep blue eyes insisted, "Keeping score, what do you mean?"

"I mean I'm keeping tabs on how you drive me crazy so I can properly discipline you when we get together in about four days."He insisted eagerly.

I gazed at his smiling image on the screen and gasped, "In four days, this weekend; where?" The thought of refusing him hadn't even entered my mind. He winked at me telling me he had reserved us the embassy suite at the most lavish hotel in KC, for the entire weekend. I was stunned and awed at the rapid speed this relationship was progressing. He paused and inquired, "That is if you want to drive halfway to meet me in KC. on Friday afternoon."

I waited as she looked at me in total shock then exclaimed, "Of course I will; what shall I bring with me?"

I chuckled and retorted, "Just one dress for going out and a lot of erotic lingerie, plus your pumps. I will give you instructions on what to wear for the trip to KC."

Her soft giggle preceded her plea, "Sir this lusty wench's udders are so full they hurt; may she pump them out for your pleasure?"

I viewed her delicious body and agreed on the condition that she kept the milk and drank it for me. She made a face but agreed and I grinned at her as she turned on the pumps and brought the transparent plastic cylinders to her swollen leaking nipples. She held the cylinders in place till they had a firm grip then placing her laptop on the floor she knelt on all fours letting her generous udders sway under her as the pumps drained her sweet nectar.

The view was totally decadent as she shimmied her shoulders making her creamy breasts sway under her in full view of the camera as I heard her moan and declare, "Oh God you must promise to fuck me like a bitch in heat when you milk me this weekend. I need my ass beat so badly Sir, please?"

I laughed at her open eagerness to please and retorted, "You shameless whore, by rights I should make you crawl naked around the suite all next weekend. Have you no shame?"

Her eyes gleamed at me in the camera as she smiled back and shook her head, "None Sir, I am a total whore and I obey my Sirs commands."

Thank God I only had four more days of this to endure, my god she was going to pay for this!

Meeting Day

I had placed Melinda's cell phone number in mine set to speed dial 7 and she had mine on hers as well before I left my place that Friday morning. I had three bags packed, one had clothes, the second had my new collection of B&D toys I had purchased on line over the past week and the third clothing bag held a very special dress for Melinda to wear for me.

I had found it in a website that sold clothes for women to wear for parties and clubbing, it was so naughty and daring that I knew she would probably refuse to wear it in public. Not that I cared so much, just having her model it for me would get my crank going. I made sure everything was locked down, loaded the luggage in my Solstice and I hit the road.

The sultry brunette reflected in the mirror smiled coyly and twisted her body at the waist as I took note of how much cleavage my silver gray silk blouse revealed. It was considerable but I had to admit it showed less than my bikini halter I usually wore sunbathing. However the black satin and lace cincher under it was designed to lift and enhance my lush E's leaving my nipples exposed to poke against the fabric of the blouse.

Under my short leather mini skirt I wore only stockings held up by the straps from the cincher and my new silver five inch heels. I felt totally decadent as I looked at the single large wheeled bag that contained my pumps, toys, and lingerie plus a little black dress that would have Jack drooling in no time flat.

I had called the hotel on a whim making sure Jack had actually made the reservations and breathed a sigh of relief assured that he had, however it didn't stop the butterflies from flying around in my stomach as I loaded my little MR2 Spyder and closed the shop door behind me at noon. Ten minutes later Tulsa was behind me and I was headed off for a wild weekend as Jack's sexual submissive wondering what was going to happen when I arrived in Kansas City.

The last two days had been a whirlwind of exchanges between us. For some reason Jack had insisted I send him a detailed account of my ultimate sexual fantasy and I had sat down that Wednesday evening and processed out a five page encounter that I had to admit I had always fantasized about but never had the courage to tell anyone, not even my late husband.

Mainly because Tom had never liked the idea of allowing anyone outside our marriage to know about our lifestyle, but I had no qualms about it as long as they were discrete. I smiled to myself remembering how Jack had reacted when I had asked him if he had read it and he grinned asking me if I was really that submissive. I told him that as long as it was discreet and not obvious to others I had no problem submitting to him in public. His knowing grin had made my pulse race as I started wondering just what he had in mind for me when I arrived in KC.

I was just crossing the state border when I slid the cordless mic/earpiece in my ear and touching the call button on my phone mounted on the dash called Melinda's phone. It rang twice and her voice came back filled with eagerness," Hi Jack, where are you?"

I chuckled and told her then asked; "How open minded are you to starting this weekend a bit early?"

She laughed and quipped, "What do you have in mind Sir?"

I smiled hearing the anticipation in her voice as I asked, "Are you dressed as I requested?"

She giggled and replied, "Yes Sir, right down to the color of my shoes."

I checked my mirror then changed lanes moving around a slower moving vehicle as I decreed, "Excellent wench, I want you to do something for me."

She was silent for a few moments then she answered, "Of course Sir, what is it you require?"

"I want you to unbutton your blouse all the way down and draw the sides back just enough to show your entire cleavage. You will leave it that way unless you stop for fuel or have to exit your vehicle, understand?" I ordered firmly.

I could almost imagine her blushing over the phone as she sighed, "Yes Sir, I fueled my car before I left Tulsa and I have a cooler here loaded with snacks so I won't have to stop along the way except to use the bathroom, unless you command me to."

I smiled and listened as she continued; "I'm unbuttoning my blouse now Sir, it's all undone as you ordered, the breeze coming through the window is pushing it back allowing a nice view of my breasts Sir. However my nipples and areoles are still covered, is that acceptable Sir?"

I grinned and asked, "Quite acceptable, how does that feel Slut?"

Her voice was husky with lust as she confessed, "Very naughty Sir, you do realize I'm driving a convertible Sir?"

I blinked my eyes in total shock as I demanded, "What? Is the top down?"

"Of course Sir, it's a beautiful summer day."She replied with a soft laugh.

I quickly decreed, "Melinda, roll up the side windows right now. I can't risk having you stopped by a state trooper." There was silence for several moments then she answered, "I rolled them up Sir, without the breeze the view is much more, discreet shall we say?"

I laughed and retorted;"Melinda I don't believe you are so uninhibited. Things will be very interesting this weekend."

She giggled and responded warmly, "I was the open one in my marriage Sir, Tom was the conservative part of our team. I was open to anything as long as it wasn't blatantly obvious."

I smiled and declared, "I'm going to hold you to that when we get to the hotel, remember that."

She giggled and replied, "God I hope so. I am so horny I could fuck a coke bottle, with the cap still on!"

I laughed and told her to drive safely.

I called Jack just before taking the proper off ramp to the hotel and to my surprise he informed me that there was a message waiting for me at the front desk. I resecured the lower three pearl snaps on my blouse as directed and pulled into the entrance to the hotel where an eager young man came out to unload the front compartment of my Toyota.

I knew he was enjoying the view as he held open my door for me and I swung my stocking-clad legs out giving him a glimpse of my lush cleavage and stocking tops. I smiled at him and winked playfully as my pulse raced in anticipation of what the impending hours held with Jack. I was all too aware that this could either be a total disaster or the start of something very intense.

The physical chemistry was there and it was very high volume, but did Jack possess the ability to be the man I needed, the forceful commanding Dom that would give me the discipline I craved?

A second young man drove my car away and I followed the bell boy inside the plush lobby to the desk where a very pretty young woman greeted me with a warm smile welcoming me to the hotel. I smiled back and inquired, "Do you have a message for Melinda Graham?" The woman nodded and reaching behind her she picked up a pale blue envelope which she extended to me as she informed me, "The bell captain will show you to your suite when you're ready Ms. Graham."

I nodded and moving away from the desk I crossed the floor to a plush seat. Sitting down I broke the seal on the back and withdrew the single sheet of hand written script. I scanned the page and my breath caught in my throat as I read the instructions. I lowered the page and glanced about the busy lobby as my pulse raced and I blushed understanding now why Jack had insisted on my writing out my fantasy. He was making it happen, right here and right now! I again read the handwritten note and gathered my wits about me knowing that this was a test I had to pass in order for Jack to accept me as his.

I quickly memorized the pass phrase and the proper coded response before standing to my feet to move to the waiting elevator as a well knit young Afro-American man in a tailored suit trailed behind me pulling my single piece of luggage. There were two other people in the elevator on the trip up to the eighth floor where they exited and as soon as the doors closed behind them I looked over at the bell captain and spoke the pass phrase, "Are you hard up?"

Lancer1
Lancer1
308 Followers
123456...8