My Lady

Story Info
Witch who learns her "dream lover" is real.
5.3k words
4.6
23.5k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As the sun bid its final farewell of the day to the sky, the night covered the earth. As always, she had gone to the window to open it for the night, she loved the feel of the cool night air, it was the only way she could seem to sleep lately. She looked up in to the sky to admire the beauty of the full moon above. What a wonderful night, the smell of the roses and the lilacs in the garden below was like aroma therapy for her. The night air and the fragrant flowers calmed her now.

The stars shone so brightly, in fact she could make out most of the constellations with little or no difficulty at all. Her friends had always gently teased her about her love of the night time things. The stars, the moon, she believed it all effected people in different ways. Most of her friends humored her about things she said she "felt" sometimes, but she knew deep in her heart, that very few, if any, believed her. The fact that she accepted this was good for her, she thought. She had always know that she was "different."

She sometimes just "knew things" as a child, like when someone was coming for a visit, or who was on the other end of the telephone when it would ring. She would always keep it to herself though, quietly she would just smile to herself when she got something right. In that time, her speaking out of her abilities, would have done her more harm then good, and she knew it, so she always kept it quietly to herself. There was a time, when she almost told her mother, but at the tender age of 5, this would have surely been discounted as a vivid imagination. By the time she reached her early teens, she could tell when someone was in trouble, or when something bad was about to happen, but still she kept it all inside, never wanting anyone to know that she wasn't "normal."

By the time she reached her late twenties, her parents had both passed and her "family" showed no interest in her, so she began to be more open with her abilities. Growing tired of having to keep everything bottled inside of her.

She did things that other people would surely think "odd" like burying an apple and lighting a candle on all Hallow's eve, this was done to feed a hungry soul and help them to enter the light that some so desperately searched for. Sometimes something so simple as giving someone vanilla to burn for a child with a tummy ache. She had become the friendly neighborhood aroma therapist, after a visit from the lady next door, asking her if she knew of any medicine that would help her son's tummy ache and inability to sleep. She kindly suggested burning vanilla for the child, that it would ease his cramping tummy and sooth him to sleep, little did she know that this "quiet" woman next door, would announce, through the gossip channel, that her neighbor Teesha, had helped her son, and that she had seen her burning all kinds of candles in her home at night, with no lights on, incense burning.

Teesha thought for sure that by the time it got back around, it would be told that she had a cauldron in her kitchen and she was seen dressed in a pointy hat riding a broom about the house. Amazingly, she only heard that she was a very good aroma therapist, though she doubted very much they would have told her more if they had heard it. But everyone smiled at her, and waved when they saw her out in the yard planting flowers or sitting under the moon in her swing.

She eventually decided that either they thought she would turn them into toads if they confronted her, or that they simply didn't care "what" she was, because she was kind. In the summer time, she would get a knock on the door, asking for something to take away the pain for a skinned up knee, or a bruised elbow from the children around the small community, and as long as the children liked her, and were not afraid of her, nothing else mattered. The little ones were always coming over to visit her when she was outside, she let them touch the roses, something that no one else would ever allow because they were afraid the children would totally destroy them.

But to their amazement, her flower garden, with all the touching and smelling from the children, was the healthiest bountiful flower garden there. She knew the children's love and curiosity helped the flowers grow, but she knew that trying to explain this to an"adult" would be a mute point. Teesha loved the small community she lived in, it was peaceful, people liked her, and she was surrounded by trees and living things, the nights were wonderful, all the children were inside and in bed at 10.pm at the latest. Still something was missing, an empty space inside of herself that had always been there, it didn't seem to matter who or what was in her live, it was always there, tugging on her sub conscious mind. Bringing her thoughts back to present, she rose to leave her window seat to do her nightly routine by lighting the candles by the bed and all around the room.

She stopped suddenly, catching something out of the corner of her eye. She wasn't quite sure what it was that she had seen, or if in fact she had seen anything at all, but something inside of her knew that she did see...something...a shadow?, a tree branch possibly. She leaned out her window for a closer look, hmmm, nothing. She tried to shrug it off as stress or just plain old tiredness, that was it, she was just tired.

Trying to convince herself that this was, in fact, what it was, she brought her head back inside the window and lit her candles. Once this was done, she decided, because of her apparent hallucination, that she would just lie down on her comfy feather bed, and look out the window, there she could see only the sky, thus preventing another infraction of her brain. Giggling silently to herself for her silliness, she searched and found, what constellations she could find, then turned her attention to the flames of the candles.

Meditating using candles was her favorite way to drain the tension of the day, and the "feeling" she was having, that something was out there that night, was still cause a stir within her she simply could not shake. She always loved how they seemed to make dancing shadows on the walls, flickering once in awhile. Their shadows seemingly caressed each other at times. Her mind drifted again, to a familiar fantasy that she would loose herself in when she felt lonely. So handsome, was her dream lover, he would hold her in his arms and kiss her gently. His long black hair brushing across her arms when he lay down next to her. The deeper she lost herself in her dream, the less she noticed what was going on around her, all of her new candles but one, had gone completely out, and that one was very dim now. Drifting in and out of consciousness, she barely noticed that a thick mist had crept to her window, and was now just outside her room.

The feeling inside her had become stronger, but she couldn't seem to fight off the semi conscious state that had almost completely overtaken her now. But somehow this "feeling" had changed, it had gone from the "something or someone is watching you" feeling, to a soft gently tug at her soul, almost a seduction of sorts. No fear, no anxiety, just an overwhelming sense of longing. From half closed eyes, she glanced at her window, barely making out the mist that seemed to loom in the entrance of her room, not moving, just suspended there, without thought, she beckoned it to her, an overwhelming need to feel it's cool moist presence around her. No conscious, rational thought entered her mind now, there was no want or need for it, she simply decided to let her "dream" take over, and lead to wherever it may.

As the mist floated through her window and surrounded her, she simply closed her eyes in her semi conscious state, and let her sub conscious mind take over. If she had only known that looking at the very dim candle, she would have seen the shadow that appeared on the wall, things may have been very different. At first she heard only soft whispers of her name," Teesha, my lovely Teesha," it would say, "As you called to me, I came, and I am here. Let me love you as no other can." The voice was so soothing, so filled with passion, she had neither the will, or the desire, to refuse. Through still closed eyes, she opened her arms, letting her body take over. The first sensation she felt was the gentle pressure of a large but gentle hand stroking her hair, it was not until what she believed to be the most sensual kiss she had ever received was happening, that she opened her eyes. Never in a million years did she believe that this could happen, lying next to her on his side, handsome head propped on one hand, she looked into his eyes, it was him, imagination or not, it was him, her dream lover, easing her hand to the back of his neck, she pulled him closer. The feel of his moist warm mouth on hers, kissing each lip individually at first, the gently, seductively pulling at the lower one with his teeth. As she parted her lips, she felt his tongue enter her mouth, teasingly caressing her tongue with his own each time he would glide it slowly in and out of her mouth.

As his hand moved down her face and to her slender throat, she felt the very deepest part of her, that empty space, the space that no one had ever come close to touching, begin to come alive. So slowly he caressed her, as not to miss one inch. She moved her hand from his neck, up into his hair, running her fingers along his scalp, entangling her hand gently into the thick black hair. The deep almost inaudible moan that came from him caused electricity to seemingly run through her body. Slowly he released her mouth from his own, so slowly it was almost painful for her, kissing each lip once more, he moved his mouth to her forehead, placing soft moist kisses, while his hand continued to caress her throat.

Turning slowly onto her side, she began returning his soft kisses, starting at his squared jaw, opening her mouth slightly to taste his skin. His hand moved to her shoulder, slowly pushing aside the tiny strap of the white muslin gown she was wearing, just off her shoulder enough for him to feel nothing but the softness of her. From his jaw, she moved slowly towards his ear, leaving tiny traces of moisture from her slowly flickering tongue along the way. She kissed him just behind his ear lobe, and gently nipped at the soft flesh. His skin tasted of musk, a bittersweet taste she now was very fond of.

His hand went back to her shoulder, and he gently pushed her onto her back, pressing her softly to the bed. He looked deeply into her eyes, not moving, she took his large hand into her own much smaller one, and placed it on the lacing on the bodice of the soft muslin gown, his fingers now moved on their own, with great expertise, un tying the delicate strands that held the front of her gown together.

Most carefully he untied the first strands of lace, softly kissing her lips, then down her throat, he placed moist kisses to every part of skin he uncovered as he removed the laces from their loops one at a time. His hand went to her left shoulder, removing the tiny strap and sliding down her arm. Reaching her wrist with the strap, he moved to her right shoulder, brushing his fingertips ever so slightly across her breasts.

The intake of her breath at the motion, returned his eyes to hers. Though his lips never moved, and he spoke not a word, she heard every word his eyes said "I do as you wish, sweet Teesha, tell me to stop and I will ." She said nothing, she only wished in her mind he would never stop, that he would remain with her for eternity. As if her read her thoughts, he returned his hand to the strap on her right shoulder, and pushed it slowly down her arm. His kisses again being placed on her skin, from her collar bone, where the first lace had been removed, slowly down her chest.

As if unwrapping the most fragile package, he released the last lace from his loop, and gently pushed aside the muslin that covered her breast. Her hands gently stroked his hair as he raised his head from just above her breast, and looked into her eyes.

Once again, his eyes spoke to her, "There will be no rush tonight my lady, for time for us will stand still until you command it to once again return to motion" He then kissed her again, but this time it was different, a deeper kiss, not quite as gentle, but certainly painless. His hand once again glided down her slender throat, stopping for just a moment, as if to feel her pulse beating through her flesh then moving to her soft shoulder and back across her chest, just above her breasts. Raising her hand she once more pulled him to her, as his hand gently cupped her breast.

A whisper touch at first, his mouth covering hers, he could feel her gasp in pleasure, slowly he moved his fingers around the upper most part of her breast, circling inward, until his finger tips were the slightest movement from the swollen pink nipple. In her mind, she was pleading him to touch her, every inch of her, until there was not one tiny place his fingers did not know. As if following her thoughts, he brushed his fingertips across her nipple, then softly held it between his fingers, gently messaging until she thought her breast itself would erupt into flames.

She wanted to badly to touch him as well, to feel the smoothness of his phantom like flesh. It was her turn to touch him, to make him feel as she felt. Raising her hand to his shoulder, she returned the favor of gently pressing his back to the bed.

Never once did he resist her, lying on his back, bent her head to his and kissed him, very gently, very lightly, on his moist full lips, moving then to his chin, and down to his throat, gliding her tongue lightly across his flesh. The shirt he wore was black as night, fitting loosely over his body, with what appeared to be very antique buttons down the front. As he did to her, she looked into his eyes, and they spoke once again. "Do with me as you will My Lady, Tis I who serves you." One by one, she undid the buttons, leaving small kisses on his smooth skin each time a new piece was exposed.

How soft and smooth he felt to her, almost like the mist from which he appeared, moist, and cool to the touch. The last button brought another low sound from him, almost a growl as she kissed the skin just above his waistband, her hand upon his now exposed stomach, she could feel the muscles there tighten. No hurry, she thought as she gracefully placed one leg over his legs, and brought herself to a sitting position across his thighs. Putting her hands over his, he rose to the sitting position she needed for the removal of his shirt.

Placing her hands on the inside of his shirt, she moved them slowly across his shoulders, sliding the shirt down his arms, taking in the beauty of his body, never had she seen or felt such pale cool skin, especially someone with such dark hair and almost black eyes. He was the most exceptional man she had ever seen, she was tempted to remind herself that he was not real, but it was swept away before she could complete even the thought.

Looking back into his eyes, the darkness of them reminded her of black velvet pools, so much in his eyes. Once again they spoke to her "In time My Lady, you will know everything..". the shirt now lying on the bed, he removed it completely from his body, and tossed it, without looking, onto the old wooden rocker beside the bed. Never did his eyes leave hers as he placed his hands on her hips...with much hesitation, she slid from her sitting position on his thighs and returned to lay next to him, his hand sliding down her thigh as she moved, and removing the light muslin gown completely from her.

Gently laying her once more against the bed, he began to touch her...her face...her throat, where once again he paused, and then sliding across her soft skin resting his hand on her breast, slowly he began to caress her, kissing the soft flesh of her shoulders, down the length of her arms until he held her hand in his. Gently he raised her arm, raising his head to meet the top of her hand with his soft lips, gently kissing it, turning her hand over, to kiss the palm, until his lips rested on her wrist, opening his mouth to lightly brush his tongue across the silky flesh of it.

Her skin tasted of sweet jasmine and honey...he could feel her pulse beneath his lips...and then, for the first time, he had to remind himself, to stop. Gliding his tongue over her wrist one more time, he closed his mouth, and gently kissed her wrist, lifting her arm above her head, to rest on the feather pillow just above it. Her arm, resting for only a second where he had placed it, went to his cheek, caressing it.

raising her head slightly, she placed the kiss on the other cheek, and returned her arm to the pillow. Once more he touched her hand, stroking her palm with his fingertips, slowly sliding down the inside of her arm with his hand. His eyes following as his hand traced the outline of her under arm, to the side of her breast, gently surrounding the soft firmness of it with his hand while her right hand once more gently began to weave itself into the rich black hair of his head. Her left hand now resting on his broad shoulder.

Again he circled the swollen peak of her breast with his fingers, then bending his head, he opened his mouth and with his tongue, he began to do the same. Only when she arched her back towards him, did he take the swollen peak into his mouth, gently he suckled her, his tongue wrapping itself around her nipple. Her hand now lightly pressing his head to her body. It was almost painful for him to release the exquisite flesh of her from his mouth.

She didn't know how much more of the bittersweet torture she could stand. Bringing his mouth to hers, he kissed her with a passion that would exceed all others. Moving his hand under her back, he pulled her so close to him, that he could feel the beating of her heart. He fought with all he had to restrain himself, how badly he wanted her, to feel the very core of her, he only wished that he could somehow completely disappear within her, never to leave.

Her hand resting on his shoulder, she pulled him towards her until she could pull him no closer. He kissed her so deeply, he feared he would hurt her, and tried to pull away, but as the words came from her lips, so his attempt ceased. His hand moved down her back, and over her bottom, with the same circling motion, he moved to her hip across her back, and back the tender flesh of her bottom once more, as he messaged her flesh, she began to softly moan, his hand then ran down the outside of her thigh gently lifting her leg until her thigh rested over his waist.

What happened next made him fight even harder to restrain himself, her hand slid down his chest, and over his belly, without hesitation, her hand explored even farther down, until she could feel the hardness of him beneath her palm. With one swift movement, he could have easily removed the breaches he wore, but he fought with all that was within him, she had to tell him, without her request, by words, or the look in her eyes, he could do nothing.

He himself did not know how much longer he could keep his restraint, but knowing that any move made without her request would remove him from her forever, he painfully waited. Lifting his mouth from hers, gently kissing her lips on the way, he looked into her eyes, such fire and passion awaited him, but it all hung on her command, he wondered if she even knew the power that she had over him.

"Why do you restrain yourself?" her eyes pleaded for the answer to her question, she waited for him to answer, and once again, his eyes spoke to her mind, "Tis you , My Lady, that holds the power. Tis you who holds me at bay"

"My sweet Lady Teesha, you must tell me love, you must tell me what you desire" And as soft as a whisper, she replied, "It's you I want, forever, never to leave me" As much as he wanted to full fill desires and pleasure she never knew existed, he stopped cold, he couldn't do it, he had her permission, her desire, her passion, her body, right there in front of him for the taking, at her request, but there were consequences for her request, and though he didn't have to tell her right now, he could make love to her for hours, until there was nothing left of either one of them, but he realized something all at once...

12