My Lady Grotesque at her Toilet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'We must keep you hard until you are ready to piss for me,' she said, 'And the best way to make sure that a man will want to piss, and to stop him from doing it to soon, is to keep his cock hard.'

She came and knelt on the floor close to me. I took my close in my hand and slowly began to roll my foreskin up and down over my helmet.

I love to see your fingers all over your cock,' she sighed, as she watched the purple bulb of my helmet slowly reappear and again disappear under my foreskin.

'Stroke your balls with your other hand,' she told me, and obeying her, I reached down and began to fondle each one as they hung loose in their sack.

'Now stroke your pee hole,' she said.

With the hand that had been stroking my balls, I held the base of my shaft to keep my foreskin fully pulled back, and brushed a fingertip of the other hand over the tip of my cock.

'Gently,' she said.

She stared at my finger running over my pee hole and around my helmet.

'Mmmmmm,' she sighed, 'you have such a beautiful cock.'

She watched me stroke myself for some minutes and then she said

'Are you ready to pee yet?'

I was, and I think that if my cock had not been erect, I would have been wetting myself by now.

'Yes,' I told her.

Ok,' she said, let's go to the bathroom.'

I stood and she took hold of my cock and led me by it to her bathroom.

'Watersports are deliciously naughty; and so intimate,' she said again, as if to herself; and then she said to me, 'but in the toilet they are utterly filthy.'

I was buzzing with anticipation as she led me to the toilet. I was desperate to celebrate the glory of her used and worn body by anointing it with my piss; and more desperate still to imbibe more of her fine vintage champagne.

We arrived and she lifted the lid of the toilet and sat down, her legs either side of the bowl; and she leaned back and rested against the cistern, so that her pussy protruded from between her thighs.

The bathroom fittings were all shiny black porcelain and the tiles on the walls and the floor were dark red.

She stood me in front of her and said

'Do you think you can cum again first?'

I told her that I could, although my loins were tingling with the urge to piss.

She pulled me towards her and sucked my tool into her mouth. Fast and furious she gobbled me, as if to get the spunk as fast as she could; but that was only to be an appetizer. She had had me drink hers; I wondered if she would drink mine, or if she wanted it over her body, or both. The anticipation heightened the sensations in me and I quickly bucked and spurted spunk into her mouth. She pulled away from my spurting cock and looked up at me. She opened her mouth to show me my cum, which sat in a pool on her tongue. Then she leaned forward again and pursing her lips, let it drool out and fall onto her tits. She rubbed it into them and then what was left on her fingers, she smeared over her face. Then she drooled again and this time it was her own saliva; and catching it with her fingers as it fell, she rubbed it over my cock and balls.

My cock softened and I was ready to burst. Where would she want it? I silently prayed that she would drink me, as I had drunk her.

She pulled me towards her again and took just my helmet into her mouth and gently held the rim of helmet and foreskin with her teeth. I was at an angle to her and I could see the other side of her mouth open, as her teeth softly bit my cock to hold it in place.

She did not need to tell me what to do. I just relaxed myself and let go. My piss spurted from my cock into her mouth. She did not flinch and I watched as, when her mouth was filled with the golden liquid, it began to pour out between her lips and over her tits, and over her stomach and down over her pussy. At the moment the piss hit her, her hand shot down to her pussy and she began to masturbate furiously. She rubbed her cunt as the piss flowed into her mouth and then flowed out again and poured over her body.

So desperate had I been to go, the jet of piss kept flowing for almost a minute, and the whole time I watched her face and my piss gushing out of her mouth. The jet weakened until it was just a dribble and I saw her swallow deeply. Then she cried out and wanked her cunt even faster until she came.

She was drenched in piss and she slumped on the toilet seat and did not move for a minute or so. Then she looked at herself with delight, and then looked up and purred

'That was fucking fantastic! Now, go and pour me a brandy.'

I went back to the living room and poured her drink for her and waited for her to come. She did not appear and she called me and told me to come back to the bathroom. I had thought that we were finished in there, and I was ready to rest, but it seemed she was not. She was still sitting on the toilet, when I got back, just as I had left her, but as I stood there in the bathroom looking at her a little quizzically, she placed her right hand against the wall and swung her left leg up and let it her foot rest on the toilet seat. Then she reached for the rim of the sink with her left hand, and leaned there for support as she raised her other leg up on the seat of her throne.

Leaning back more heavily now against the black cistern; she squatted there with her open pussy facing outwards and her puckering sphincter pointing down towards the pan.

'Sit down on the floor in front of me,' she said.

I did as she told me and sat in front of her, my face almost over the front of the toilet seat, and gazed intently at her private parts, in this most private and intimate of places.

'Do you know what I am going to do?' she asked.

'I think so.'

'It's ok for you?'

'Yes.'

'This is my rarest and darkest pleasure,' she told me. 'Only a very few times have I disclosed this secret. But with you, I will share it, my lovely adventurer.'

I had not expected this, even in my wildest thoughts. But by now I was too absorbed by the moment to be shocked. It merely seemed natural and inevitable.

She had mesmerized me.

I watched as her lower body tensed with her gentle straining. Ecstasy was in her face.

'What is more intimate than you watching me now and the revelation of this mystery?

Other perversions might offer pleasures knowable only to a few, but this seemed to me now an intimacy beyond intimacy, and a dark sin. The sense bound me to her and she saw that I had understood.

'You are me and I am you,' she said.

She squeezed harder.

'Just watch' she said.

She squeezed more and a fart rasped out of her arse. Impulse took me and I closed my eyes and leaned forward to inhale it. I felt as if I was breathing in her essence. Without looking she knew what I was doing and in the knowledge of it, she thrilled. As the sweetly noxious air billowed outwards, and my head moved backwards in order to continue to savour it, a jet of warm liquid hit my face. Instinctively now I opened my mouth and adjusted the angle of my face and her piss squirted to the back of my throat. I did not move until her bladder was spent. Then I sat back to watch.

She strained again and her ring began to ease open and a brown head slipped down into view. She pushed and the fudge slid out slowly and silently until six inches hung from her sphincter and curved slightly to the left. It was a perfect turd; darkest brown, sleek and firm. Its girth stretched her ring wide. Deeply pungent and with strange hints of rich fruits, its smell hit my nostrils, and a smell that in every moment before this one would have disgusted me, was now exquisite, because it came from deeper within her than my cock could ever reach.

She held it there for as long as she could and in the moment before its tail slipped out and left her body, her rapture and mine were complete.

She continued to squat for a long moment and a little more piss leaked from her cunt. Then she opened her eyes and reached and tore a sheet of toilet paper from the roll to her side and handed it to me.

'Wipe me' she said.

I wiped the residues of her shit from her sphincter and the area of skin around it, and dropped the paper into the pan. She got down from the toilet and took more tissue and wet some of it.

'Come back to the bedroom.' She said.

She was on all fours on the bed, like a dog, and she told me to clean her. I wiped her again with the wet tissue and dabbed away the dampness with the dry one.

She took a cigarette from the pack on the bed and lit it. She pulled deeply and as she exhaled she said 'now darling it's ready. Fuck Divina's arsehole with your gorgeous cock.'

I was already in position and I reached for her wet cunt and took her slime from the lips and coated my cock with it. I held my cock so that its head was embedded in her ring and pushed. It went in easily and in one push my knob was buried deep in Divina's arsehole. I fucked her arse with long, deliberate strokes, almost wholly withdrawing and then sliding all the way back in again. Her hand was between her legs and her fingers rubbed her cunt ferociously. She became increasingly vocal and a stream of exquisite obscenities flowed from her mouth.

'Slide you cock into Queen Divina's palace of shit,' she screamed.

She cried out as she came and the sound of her cry tipped me over the precipice and my cock pumped spunk into the depths of her arsehole.

I did not move for some time after spurting into her arse, and I felt her rectal canal twitching and pulsing around my cock, and the soft velvet flesh of her inner arsehole kissing and caressing my shaft. Slowly, my cock became flaccid and slid out of her. I fell backwards; ready to rest, but she was not finished yet. I felt her warm mouth descend around my cock and she sucked me off. After a few minutes of this very special and very dirty blow job, she looked up smiling and said

'All women love the taste of themselves, and I can taste my shit on your cock.' And with that she returned to her cock sucking.

She was at a right angle to me and I tapped her thigh to indicate to her that I wanted to sixty nine. She understood and without removing her mouth from my cock, swung herself round until her knees were resting on either side of my face and lowered her privates towards me. I looked at her cunt, but it was her arse that I craved. I wanted to savour the same flavours that she was enjoying from my cock.

Her arsehole was still open and I slid my tongue in, tasting her darkness and inhaling its exotic perfumes.

We ate each other for half an hour or more, until we were sated; for now..

12