My Lady, With Love

Story Info
You husband seduces you after work.
988 words
4.79
13.3k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stand quietly at the door. You are sitting on a chair facing away from me, watching yourself in the mirror as you brush your hair. You are wearing your red silk dressing gown, and as is your habit there is nothing underneath.

I step lightly as I cross the room and stand behind you. I smile as your eyes meet mine in the mirror. You don't know what I have planned yet, but your eyes are giving me permission to begin.

Lightly, I stroke the hair away from the back of your neck. I bend down, and kiss you at the base of your neck directly beneath your ears. Slowly I create a trail of kisses, one, two then three upwards, with the final one touching the bottom of your ear. I breathe slowly, my breathe brushing across your ear making you shiver in anticipation. You gasp as I then nibble the top of your ear, before placing my mouth over it and for a mere second sticking my tongue inside.

I know your triggers well, and I know I now have you completely at my mercy. I walk around until I stand in front of you, and you can clearly see the bulge within my pants, straining to be free of its shackles.

I bend down and kiss you passionately, slowly, as my hands find their way to the ties of your gown. I pull back and you watch my eyes full with wonder as I part your gown and feast on the sight that is revealed to me.

I kiss first one then the other of your shoulders, alternating as I make a trail down to the v of your neck. My hands lightly stroke up the sides of your body as my kisses continue downwards, until I find myself kissing the soft spot between your breasts. One of my hands finds it's way to your breast while my mouth descends upon the other, and you gasp at the first feeling of my tongue flickering over your nipple. I pinch the one as I enclose the other with my lips, and begin to twirl it round with my tongue.

My hands now begin to tease you, and as I kiss my way down to your belly-button my hands begin to lightly stroke your inner thighs, always stopping just as they reach the area where the heat from your desire drives it back.. You begin moving your hips and trying to force me to touch you, but my hands always stay elusively out of reach as my mouth reaches your belly-button and my tongue flicks inside.

This is almost too much for you, and you whimper as my mouth begins it's final journey down to the destination of ultimate pleasure. You begin to tense up in anticipation, and your hands grab my hair and you vainly try to push me down faster.

Finally, after what seems to you like an eternity, an electric shock goes through you, as my tongue flicks its way right form the top to the bottom of your pussy. You let outa moan as I begin to make circles around your clitoris, as one hand finds it's way to your breast.

You are now desperate to feel something inside you, and I bilge as my other hand finally makes it's way to your pussy. Slowly, one finger is pushed inside, and you gleefully accept it. It is not long before you begin to feel an orgasm build within you.

I can sense it as well, but I do not wish for it to end this quickly. I withdraw my hand, and you watch as I stand before you and begin to undress. My shirt quickly comes off and you watch hungrily as I remove my belt. You cannot tear your eyes away as I unzip and remove my jeans, allowing you to see me, already swollen to a size where my underwear can no longer contain me.

You reach for me as I remove the last of my coverings, and as always you are surprised when your fingers fail to meet around the shaft, you look into my eyes as you begin to stroke slowly up and down, spreading my pre-cum along the entire shaft. Now my own urgency begins to take over, and I lift you out of the chair and, as you still hold onto me, I carry you to the bed and lay you down gently.

You immediately spread your legs, and using the hold you have on me begin to pull me down on top of you. I hold back though, and only allow you to bring me close. I stop just as I touch you, and your breath beside my ear begins to take on an urgent tone. You can take it no longer, and you grab my ass with both hand and push me into you with all your might.

Now my own needs take charge, and we both begin to pant as we work towards our ultimate goal. You can feel the orgasm getting closer and closer, and you kisses on my neck become more urgent as your breaths come faster and more shallow. I can feel my own pressure beginning within my balls and I know it will not be long at all.

Your legs cling to me behind my back, and your moaning stops as you bite down hard on my shoulder to stop from crying out. The tide of the orgasm has hit you, and that also sends me over the cliff. Together, we ride the waves of passion that engulf us, and then as we come off our peak I low to a stop as we catch our breath.

Our sweat and juices mix together as we lie in embrace and cool down, and together as one we fall asleep in each other's arms, not in lust, but in love.