My Last Aupair Ch. 02

Story Info
His Aupair treats him to an orgy with 5 girls.
2.2k words
3.89
33.7k
4
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/08/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mkeelanp
mkeelanp
20 Followers

In my last story, I seduced my Aupair, named Kathrin, into fucking me. We both licked and sucked and fucked each other. It was the best evening of my life. The first few weeks after our first episode, we fucked each other every chance we could get. But now, our sexual passion has subdued, and we only have quick sucks. We needed to get our passion back; I needed to think of a way.

One night, it was past midnight and my parents were soundly asleep (I'm 19). I snuck out of my room and down the hall into my Aupair's room room. Kathrin was also asleep, but I could not resist her pussy. I pulled down her funky pyjama trousers, and exposed her pussy. She was still asleep. I liked her pussy, and she started to stir. I tongue-ducked her pussy, and soon she was awake, resisting with all her might to stop her from screaming in pleasure.

"Oh my god! You're tongue feels sooo good in my pussy." She whispered as I continued to work her towards an orgasm. I did not have to wait long before I got my reward. She started to shake, and she then thrust her pussy towards my face, and I stuck my tongue as far into her pussy as possible as she cummed, and I lapped it up. It tasted very sweet.

"Ohh that was so good, we should make nightly visits to each other's rooms more often." she said.

"The thing is, I wanted to talk about ways to spark up our relationship. I was wondering if you were actually bisexual, I thought you were." I asked inquisitively.

"Well, actually, yes, I am. I have quite a few girlfriends who I also fuck, but no other men." She added.

"Wow, hay, Errm, do you reckon any of them would like to join us, maybe, in bed sometimes." I courageously asked.

"That's a good idea; I think I would have about two people who would definitely join me. I'll get back to you on that." She said, glancing at my stiff cock. I looked at her, then jumped on her and started to fuck her, quietly but hard. We both reached our still quiet orgasms at the same time. It was nearly impossible to stop myself from crying out. She was biting her lip hard to refrain from shouting out in pure pleasure. I cummed ropes of cum into her and we both relaxed. After we had lay in bed for a while, hugging and kissing, I crept my way back into my room, relieved not to hear my mum and dad moving around upstairs. It was unbelievably hot fucking with the added risk of being heard.

We had not mentioned the lesbian sex night since that night, and it had been 3 weeks. I assumed it would not happen now. Accept it did.

One night when my parents were out, I woke up in the middle of night to find my left leg in the process of being strapped to my bed post with some ropes. I saw my other leg was strapped to the bed post, and so were both of my arms. I had no clothes on.

"Hey, nice to see you have woken up, finally" I heard the familiar voice say. I turned my head to see 4 women (other than my Kathrin) who were fondling each other. They started to undress, licking and touching, and feeling their way up each other's bodies.

"This is Melany," she said pointing to quite a tall brown haired woman who had fantastic 34C boobs, which had very hard nipples, which another woman had already clamped her sexy lips upon. I was told her name was Lara. She had amazing blonde, long hair, which fell down to her shoulders, she had nice ripe breasts, which looked very nice, maybe a C, I could not tell. She still had her short "skirt" (or belt) on, so I couldn't see her probably fine pussy. However, I could see the other two, going at it very loudly, in a 69 position, licking each other's pussy; I really needed someone to lick or fuck my penis. I could felt the blood pulse through it. Claire and Louise (the two in the 69) were nearing their orgasms. They were moaning into each other's each other's pussy, still trying to lick the other's pussy, whilst fighting back the urge to relax and yell with pure ecstasy. They finally cummed over each other's face. It looked really hot; I really needed someone to work my cock. They stood up, the woman on the top stood up (Claire). She had dark hair, which was short, she looked like a stereotypical lesbian from my point of view, but I was disappointed to see the small BB breasts that poked out from her chest. None the less, I still would love to fuck her. Louise emanated beauty. She was the most beautiful there, with Kathrin second. She had lush long blond hair, and beautiful smooth breasts, which had to be more than a C, maybe even more than a D. Her arms seemed to be crafted by a goddess, and the rest of the body was just as good, with amazing. Her pussy looked red, after it just came, but it looked like her virginity had not been taken by man nor, dildo, as it still looked quite tight. I longed to fuck her, to suck her succulent breasts, and to kiss her beautiful red lips. I longed for her...

I wondered what was going to happen next, where they all going to take me, or was it going to be one by one. I waited intently for something to happen. Melany walked around the bed to my right side, and started to kiss her way down my arm. Kathrin worked her way up my right leg, Claire up my left, and Lara (who had finally taken off her skirt and panties to reveal a shaven pussy. Louise was the only one not doing anything. She watched with her beautiful baby-blue eyes. Lara and Melany had finished my arms and were now around my neck, then chin, and then all three of us joined in a three-way kiss, which made me lust for sex even more. We continued to kiss each other. All three of us, just me and Lara, just me and Melany, just them two, passionately kissing over my face. However, Claire and Kathrin had reached my groin. Each took one of my balls into their mouths. Whatever they were doing in, I had no idea, but it felt amazing, I moaned into Lara and Melany's mouths. They could tell I need some lovin'.

Lara and Melany withdrew, and took Louise over to me. She climbed onto the bed and her boobs dropped over my head. I took one of those glorious nipples into my mouth and started to suck and lick. She shuddered with the orgasmic feeling. She then withdrew, and sat on my face, inspiring me to start licking her brilliant pussy lips. I tongue fucked her and licked and sucked, her beautiful clit was begging for me, so I started on that and she was yelling out in a beautiful orgasm.

During the process of Louise's loud orgasm, Kathrin and Claire started to pleasure me even more. Claire took my long erect knob into her mouth and started to suck me violently. At the same time, I felt Kathrin open up my bum-cheeks, and start to tongue-fuck my butt. It felt out of this world, I never would have suspected I would be one to go for the whole "gay bum-chum" thing, but it felt sooo good.

"OH MY GOD!!!" I shouted into Louise's pussy. She was nearly finished; she pressed her pussy onto my face.

"LICK ME!!" she shouted, "MAKE ME CUMMM!!" she continued, and then she let out a final "FUCKKKK!!!" and started to cum all over my face. Not wanting to miss anything, I clamped my mouth to her, letting her flow into my mouth. Louise finished her orgasm and got off of me, just as I felt the two doing my cock quicken their pace. I was not going to last much longer. Then, I felt the tongue from my butt withdraw, and a mouth and tongue join the fray around my cock. Suddenly, I felt a lubed up finger being shoved into my butt.

"OHHHH!!! OH GOD THAT FEELS SO GOOD!!!" I shouted, as the finger began to slowly go in and out. I realised I was about to cum.

"OH!!! DON'T STOP!!! I'M GONNA CUM!!!" I felt multiple tongues licking up and down my cock, and the finger in my butt was joined by a second, which thrust its way as far up into my but as possible. This pushed me over the edge, and I screamed in mirth as I orgasmed ropes upon ropes of cum into the girls' mouths.

"That was amazing," I panted, "those fingers feel so nice in my butt."

"Do they?" Kathrin said, pulling out a red dildo. She put it in her mouth and then slid it over her pussy. She looked so sexy. She then set it to vibrate and slid it in and out of her pussy. She nearly collapsed onto the floor, as her whole face seemed to relax with pleasure. But, she pulled it out of her pussy, and started to lube it up. The dildo by the way, was about 12inches long, and thicker than my own cock, with was above average. I realised what they were about to do. Kathrin took the dildo, and placed it behind my hole, which was already quite loose from the finger-fuck. Gently, she edged the dildo into my butt. It was so big, I didn't know if I could take it anymore. It kept on feeding in.

"Relax" said Lara, coming over to my face. She fed me one of her beautiful boobs, and I started to suck it. She then reached over, and started to kiss me. But before I could slide my tongue into her mouth, she removed those lips, and placed her second pair over my face. Without an invitation, I started to lick her pussy. My butt-hole had loosened up a lot now, so the pace had quickened. Kathrin was now pumping me with the dildo, taking it out, and thrusting it in with great force. She set up a rhythm, and continued to fuck me whilst I licked Lara's beautiful pussy in front of me to a loud orgasm.

Once she had got off me, Kathrin withdrew the dildo from my butt. I could feel air rushing up through my hole. It felt extremely weird.

"Come on Louise." I heard Melany say to Louise, who was shifting in a corner. "Time to take your virginity." I smiled reassuringly as she swayed over to me. She got on top of me, and we kissed passionately. My cock was resting erect on her butt. If she had lent back, I would have penetrated her. We kissed for over a minute. Then, she started to rub her pussy up and down her pussy, not yet penetrating. This felt extremely good, as I relaxed, and waited for the main event. She then got onto her knees, and lowered herself onto my cock, slowly. I felt something blocking my way, but then thrust up, penetrating her, and taking her sweet virginity. She screamed in pain and pleasure.

"Do you want me to continue?" I said softly. She nodded, and did not wait for me to start. She started to bob up and down on my cock. I watched her boobs jump up and down as she rose and fell quickly. I finally let my head fall back to give in to the pleasure her tight newly-broken pussy was giving me. Claire took this as an opportunity, and came round to my head, and sat, ready to get licked. Again I took no invitation, and started to lick. Over to my left, Kathrin and Melany were in a 69, and Lara sat on a chair with 2 dildos, one in her pussy, and the other in her butt. We all continued our activities, and I was amused to see that we all came to our orgasms at roughly the same time, except for Louise. She broke early and came loudly on my cock, but I was not finished, so I took up the job and attempted to fuck her, all the while licking Claire out. Lara was the next, with her DP, she was bound to be. She screamed loud, but not as much as Claire, who literally exploded onto my face. Lara and Claire both licked the cum off of my face. Then Kathrin and Melany, shouting into each other's pussies as they orgasmed loudly, collapsing onto each other once they had finished. I continued to fuck however, but then shouted

"OH MY GOD!!! I'M CUMMING!!!" and came for at least a minute into Louise, who managed to get a second orgasm in as I came. We were all panting. Louise affectionately got off of me and started to untie me from my bed. I was still naked as I watched the some of the girls go. Melany had asked Lara if she wanted to sleep with her the rest of the night. I took it upon myself to talk to Louise, who agreed to my request and followed me, back upstairs to my bed. We kissed and fondled each other for a while, and fell asleep. The next morning I woke up to my cock being sucked by the goddess who was now my girlfriend; my Louise.

possibly more to cum!!

mkeelanp
mkeelanp
20 Followers