My Last Stop

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She began to tell me the whole story. She had suspected he was cheating on her a few months ago. She didn’t know what to do, so last week she hired a private investigator to find out if it was true. She then told me that today was their twentieth wedding anniversary. Mrs. O’Connor told me that her husband called her an hour ago and cancelled their dinner plans, claiming he had to stay in the city late to finish up a pile of work before the holiday. She said that when I walked in she was on the phone with the private investigator she hired. He called her from his cell phone in the lobby of the Plaza hotel. The P.I. told her that her husband was at the counter checking in with a young blond haired girl. The P.I. also told her he took a few pictures of them kissing for proof.

I was speechless, what the hell do you say to comfort someone who has just found out that his or her spouse has been unfaithful? How could someone treat such a wonderful women like this? She was so sweet, my heart went out to her. “ How could he do this to me, Will?” she said whispering into my chest... “ How could he do this on our anniversary?” She was asking me question that I couldn’t’ answer. Then, I started to get angry. I wanted to tell her what a fucking asshole her husband was and how that scumbag didn’t deserve her. I had to be very careful. I wanted to somehow make her feel better. I pulled out my handkerchief and brought it to her face and gently wiped her tears. I placed my finger under her chin and lifted her head until she was looking into my eyes. “ Mrs. O’Connor, none of this is your fault, that young bimbo your husband is running around with is nothing but a slutty whore. I don’t have all the answers you’re looking for. Your husband somehow has lost his way.” ...She then said, “ but why a younger woman?... Am I that old and ugly... is that why he doesn’t want me anymore?” My heart felt heavy, this women’s pain was real, and she was blaming herself. I gazed into her eyes and told her the truth, the brutally honest truth. “ Mrs. O’Connor, you are one of the most beautiful women I have ever had the pleasure to know. I have never met a woman like you in my life. To look at you is like getting a brief look into heaven. Your softness... your kindness, is possessed by only a few people on this planet. You’re the one thing that helps me get through the day. I spend most of my day thinking about you... when I walk in the door and see your sweet smile, it sends me to another world.”

Mrs. O’Connor seemed to be overwhelmed by my words. I had to tell her how I felt. I wanted her to know that she was still beautiful, and that another man desired her. Then slowly the smile that I have loved and depended on started to appear before my very eyes. “ Thank you Will... Thank you... for making an old lady feel special.” Then she pulled my head close to hers and kissed me on the cheek. It was a tender kiss. When she pulled her head back she stopped only a few inches from my face. You could almost feel the electricity in the room. I was frozen stiff. She looked into my eyes. Then, her eyes roamed around my face like she was studying me. She placed her hands on either side of my face and gave me a soft kiss on the lips. She broke our kiss and looked into my eyes. I guess she wanted to see my reaction. Absolute desire was painted on my face, and she new. She stuck out her tongue and licked my lips like she tasting a new found treat. That sent me over the edge. I put my hand on the small of her back and pulled her to me and kissed her deeply. She responded quickly by wrapping her arms around the back of my neck. Our tongues met and the electricity sparked through out bodies. She kissed me hard and fast. I fucked Mrs. O’Connor’s mouth with my tongue. Her thin white lips were so soft and sensual, it made my whole body tingle.

I couldn’t believe what was happening, I adored this woman. Not in my wildest fantasies did I even imagine that this might happen. We continued to kiss each other intensely. My cock started to awaken as I felt her thigh brush against it. I moved my hands down her body until they rested firmly on her plump ass. “Mmmmmm,” she moaned softly, as I palmed her soft fleshy ass atop her dress. God, her ass felt so fucking good. I aggressively squeezed that fat ass. I wanted her so fucking bad. My cock was painfully twisted up in my brown pants. I felt Mrs. O’Connor’s hand come from around my neck down the side of my hips. Then I sensed her little hand right on top of the bulge in my pants. “ Mmmmm,” she moaned as she began to massage my throbbing bulge. “ I want you Will, I want you so bad,” she said. Then I felt her unbuckling my belt. I started to work her dress up her wide hips. As I worked my hands up her thighs and made contact with her soft fleshy white skin, I thought I was going to bust my nut right there.


Just as my hands made contact for the first time on her bare ass, she suddenly stepped back and dropped to her knees. “Oh my God,” I moaned. In one quick motion she pulled my pants and boxers to the ground. My thick black 8-inch cock almost slapped her in the face. She stared wide-eyed at my manhood. I watched her face as she looked at the black monster, for I’m sure this was the first black cock she had ever seen in her life. Her hand gradually reached up and wrapped around her knew friend. “ Oohhhhh ... Yeess,” I shouted as she slowly started to stroke my cock. She was in her own world. I looked down just in time to see Mrs. O’Connor open her mouth. She stuck out her tongue and licked the head. She licked the head spreading her saliva all over it. She lovingly licked my black helmet like a pro. I closed my eyes and enjoyed this wonderful feeling. My eyes flew open when I felt my cock slip into her mouth right to the back of her throat. “ OOOhhhhhh ... God!” I groaned. Her mouth was magnificent. I was amazed at how much of my cock she could get into her mouth. Her mouth was warm and wet. Mrs. O’Connor, with no disrespect intended was a skilled cocksucker. She knew how to work my cock. Her technique was flawless. She sucked, stroked and massaged my balls all at the same time. “ That feels so fucking good, Mrs. O’Connor..Mmmmm.” I could feel my balls starting to get tense. I could have let my load go right there and then, but I didn’t want this to be just about my satisfaction. I wanted to taste Mrs. O’Connor; I wanted to know if her pussy tasted as sweet as she was.

Mrs. O’Connor could feel I was close to the edge. She abruptly stopped sucking my cock. Then she stood up and she tongue kissed me hard. I immediately went for the zipper on the back of her dress. I was so fucking excited, that my cock started to leak a little pre-cum. When I got her zipper down to the small of her back, she stepped back and smiled. Then she dropped her shoulders down and her dress fell to the floor. She looked incredible! Her beautiful breasts were encased in a white lacey push up bra. This was the first time had ever noticed her breasts. In the past she always wore loose blouses. I spent so much time focusing on her thick ass; her breasts just never came to mind. Now, there they were, standing proudly. I could also see her nipples pressing firmly into the delicate material. “ Like what you she William?” she said seductively... “ Oh yes... Mrs. O’Connor,” I said. My eyes worked their way down her body slowly. I enjoyed every precious second. She wore a matching set of panties that ran up high on her hips. Then like a laser guided missile, my eyes focused on its target. Her fat, juicy, pussy mound was mind blowing. Her pussy lips were so meaty you could almost taste them. Like a magnet, my hand reached for it. I palmed her pussy with my big black hand, and squeezed it gently. She spread her legs to allow me better access. “ Mmmmm, yeesss, Will... I’m so fucking horny,” she said softly. The crotch of her panties were soaking wet and the heat coming from her cunt burned my fingertips.

This sweet older woman had taken my mind on an incredible erotic adventure. I’ve fucked many women, in my day, but none of them possessed my soul like Mrs. O’Connor. I spun her around until her back was to me and pulled her close to my body. My massive black cock pressed firmly into her panty covered ass cheeks. She moaned at full volume, when she felt the presence of my black beast. I kissed her neck softly as both of my hands came from under her arms and massaged her breast. I whispered, “ God, Mrs. O’Connor your body is on fire.” Her skin was soft and smooth, she seemed to be totally relaxed in my embrace and her body responded to my every touch. I brought my hand down to her panty covered pussy mound and again felt her heat. I slipped my hand into her panties and finally felt her meaty pussy. My finger easily fell into the folds of her moist cunt. Her body trembled when the tip of my finger found her clit. She pushed her sweet sexy white ass hard into my crotch. My cock responded by pushing forward. I wanted to give it to her. I wanted to violently tear her panties off and slam my hard black cock into her cunt. Her cunt was so fucking tight that I could feel the walls of her pussy all around my finger. Pussy juice was flowing out of her silky passage like a leaking faucet. “ Ohhhh... Will, I want you to fuck me ... Pleeeease I need it sooo... bad,” she exhaled. Her sweet words electrified my soul. She made me feel like I was her king. Yes!... I did feel like a king, I was her black night. Instead of being wrapped in steel, my coat of arms was a brown uniform that was recognized world wide, with the golden crests on my chest that read U.P.S. As my eyes descended upon Mrs. O’Connor’s sweet ass, I thought to myself, “There was no way in hell, I would deny my queen, her request.”

I pushed our bodies onward, toward the table in the corner of the room. Without releasing my hand from deep within her moist cunt, we crept forward. She knew where I wanted to take her. When we reached the table she immediately tossed all the objects on the desk to the floor. I put my hand between her shoulder blades and tenderly pushed her upper body down. Sweet and sexy moans escaped her mouth, anticipating her newly crowned king. I placed my hands on the waistbands of her panties and slowly started to pull down them down. My heart started to pound as my hands worked the panties down her hips. Mrs. O’Connor couldn’t remain in place. Her body swayed from side to side. Her wide hips danced for me. The crotch of her moist panties teased me. I got down on my knees to complete the unavailing. My face was just few inches from her sacred place. Her pulsating pussy begged me to free it of the thin material that obstructed me. With one final tug, the words of the great Martin Junior King filled my mind, “ Free at last, Free at last, Thank God, almighty Free a last.”

Mrs. O’Connor moaned softly as she felt her panties hit the ground. The powerful scent of her cunt filled my nostrils! It was intoxicating. I took in a deep breath, and filled my lungs with her bouquet. Her aroma captivated me; her scent drew me in closer to her trembling pussy lips. Her pussy glistened with her overflowing love cream. Hypnotically, I stared deeply into her entrance. My hypnotic state was only broken when I watched her juices bond into a little puddle close to her jelly bean sized clit. “ What a magnificent looking pussy,” I thought to myself. Then the bond formed into a small droplet. Just as the droplet was about to break free from her cunt, I said to myself, “ Ohh... Hell.. No! ... There will be none... of that.” I wasn’t about to let any of her precious fluid hit the ground. Like a hungry snake striking its target, I slammed my tongue deep into her fiery hole. On contact, my queen arched her back, as her first orgasm ripped threw her body. I swirled my thirsty tongue all around her twitching orifice. “ Ohhh God, Ohhhh...yes, yess, yeeeessss,” she panted. Mrs. O’Connor tried to free her ass from my slithering tongue but I held her firmly in place. Her stirring, only forced my tongue deeper into her inferno. “Mmmmm... Mmmmmmm,” I hummed as I clamped down on her tender clit. The vibrations were too much for her to take as I felt her legs give out. A fresh batch of her liquid coated my invading tongue, like a sponge, I just absorbed all of it. Her nectar was sweet, tangy, and salty all at the same time. Just like Mrs. O’Connor was a skilled cocksucker, I was a professor at the fine art of eating pussy. Before this moment I recognized Mrs. O’Connor as an older women. Well, I take that back! She wasn’t old; she was mature, aging gracefully. Like a marinating peace of meat, my queen’s delicious pussy was well seasoned.

I massaged and spread her luscious ass cheeks, while my tongue extracted her serum. Mrs. O’Connor made strange, almost animalistic sounds as I quenched my thirst. There was another part of my body that was also parched. My black cock wanted to take a dive into her refreshment stand, and her sweet cunt looked like it was ready for business. “ Pleeeease... Will, I ... I ...I ... Can’t take it anymore! ...Pleeeease, fuck me...Pleeease fuck me... I need you ... please don’t make this old women beg.” The desperation in her voice sent chills throughout my whole body, from the top of my head to my toes and back up to the tip of my throbbing black cock. It was time...the time had come and Mrs. O’Connor’s pussy was... “My last stop.”

Mrs. O’Connor’s pussy was ready. I slowly stood up behind her to admire her shapely ass. The table was the perfect height. “ Are you ready baby...?” I said as I brought the tip of my black cock to rest on the top of her ass. “ Yeeeess Will...put it in baby... put it in my pussy...pleeeease.” The sweetest thing a woman can ever say to a man is “ Please fuck me.” I slowly, wanting to savor ever second, placed the head of my massive cock at the entrance of her quivering cunt. Mrs. O’Connor felt my cock at her opening, and knew it was D-day, and braced herself for impact. I guess she thought that some one my age would just slam it home. I learned at a much younger age, to never rush into something knew. Always take your time. Mrs. O’Connor’s body suddenly tensed up, but to her surprise I pushed my cock in only about an inch. It was amazing watching her pussy lips stretch to accommodate my hungry cock. Her tender pussy lips folded around the tip of my cock, holding it tightly in place. It looked like a small bird spreading its wings. I gently pressed forward into my queen. “ Aaaaaggghhhh,” she moaned when I was about half way in. I paused for a moment to allow her pussy to stretch. Even though her pussy was dripping wet, there was still some resistance. “ Give it to me Will, I want all of it...please don’t stop!” I placed my hands at her waist, where her magnificent hips flared out. I held her tight, like a young boy holding onto the handlebars of his first bike. Then, I felt her pussy muscles give way, letting me know she was ready. I quickly buried the final four inches of my cock deep into her fleshy paradise.

When my big hairy balls made contact with her clit, it sent her to the moon. I felt the walls of her cunt shiver, then collapse around my shaft. I started working my cock in and out of her sweet pussy. The sensations were just mind blowing. Mrs. O’Connor’s experienced pussy was truly blessed. “She knew how to work that, tha’aang.” It would take a woman my age years to develop such... Skillzzz... The tenderness I felt for my queen, now turned into pure lust as I increased my pace on her exquisite pussy. Mrs. O’Connor’s experienced pussy bathed my cock with another fresh batch of cunt juice. “ That’s it Will...fuck me... that’s it fuck me hard baby...fuck my pussy.” My blood started to simmer, as I grabbed onto her hips and slammed my cock deep into her pulsating pussy. Mrs. O’Connor had given me my orders. I started pounding her pussy with my black cock. Like a true knight, in a fierce battle to claim new territory, I sliced in and out of her succulent pussy. “Mmmmm... yes.. Will, do it... Take my pussy,” she grunted enthusiastically. Her pussy was on fire and so was I. I placed my hand on the back of her head and wrapped it around a clump of her hair. I pulled her hair back to me, bending her neck toward me. I didn’t do it to hurt her; I did it to establish control. I was taking possession of my newly conquered territory.

The Gods of lust now possessed me. My eyes were held captive at the sight of my black cock devouring her pussy. Mrs. O’Connor responded by pushing her soft, white, thick booty to met my powerful thrust. The flesh on her ass rippled up her back every time my cock land on her deck. I could feel my balls starting to tingle. I was ready to fill her pussy with a big load of cum, but not like this. I wanted to look into her eyes as I filled her snatch. I wanted to see her pretty face. I wanted her to look deep into my eyes and know that a Blackman was depositing cum into her pussy.

The back of the store was small and tight. I searched quickly for a place to lye her down. Without missing a single stoke, I found the solution to my dilemma. Mrs. O’Connor had a big roll of bubble wrap that she used to wrap fragile packages. I pulled my cock out of Mrs. O’Connor’s gapping cunt and grabbed the big roll of bubble rap. Before she could turn around to see what I was doing, I ripped off two pieces, each about five feet long and two feet wide. As I laid the bubble wrap swiftly on the floor, I could hear Mrs. O’Connor moaning. Mrs. O’Connor had her own hand buried in her cunt rubbing her clit. “ Hurry...Will...Hurry... baby...my pussy is empty,” she sighed. When I stood up Mrs. O’Connor sat right down on the bubble wrapped. The popping sound of the bubble wrap filled the room, POP, POP, POP, POP, POP, POP...etc. We both started chuckling. Mrs. O’Connor put her hand to her mouth and laughed out load. I stood straight up with my thick black cock pointing in her direction. I didn’t find that funny, I guess it was the tremendous pressure in my balls that I desperately needed to release.

Mrs. O’Connor gazed upon me all dreamy eyed, she could see the pain in my eyes. She looked at my well-lubricated cock and knew it was time. She laid back on the bubble wrap (pop, pop, pop, pop, pop) and spread her legs wide open. Her sweet pussy lips opened in slow motion. In a soft sexy tone she said, “ Come on Will... Its time baby ... Its time to deliver your, Package sweetie.” I went down on my knees and placed the tip of my black hammer at the entrance of her cunt. In one swift motion, I slammed it home, balls deep. “ Aaaaggggh... yeeesssss... Aggggghhh ... fuck yes!” I grunted. My powerful thrust must have hit a new spot in her pussy; her cunt muscles seized the black invader instantly. “ God...lady ... you got some good fucking pussy,” I said to her as I started to take long deep stokes in and out of her glorious cunt. “Mmmmm... that’s it Will, fuck me good... You like this old pussy... Does it feel good baby...Not bad for an old women... huh!” She was fucking up my mind with her dirty little words. I grabbed both her legs by the ankles and spread her wings as far as they could go. The view of my black cock sinking in and out of this middle aged, white woman was fabulous. I then started pounding her pussy with everything I had left. I knew I couldn’t hold out much longer. Her plump tits were bouncing all over the place. Mrs. O’Connor’s well-trained cunt muscles did amazing things to my shaft. “ Ohhhh... Mrs. O’Connor... Ohhh my God...” I shouted. She spread her arms, inviting me into her bosoms. I released her ankles and laid down on top of her. My balls were on fire and her pussy was dripping love oils all over my thirsty cock. I placed my hands under her arms and curled them around her shoulders locking her into an inescapable grip. She placed her hand on the back of my head and pulled me to her shoulder. Her touch was comforting. Mrs. O’Connor then started whispering into my ears. “Its ok baby ... take your time.” my cock was so hard it hurt. I wanted to cum so fucking bad. I slowed down my assault on her pussy a little. She continued to whisper very softly in my ear, I could feel her warm breath blowing hot sensual words into my spirit “ that’s it baby ... I want you to cum sweetie... I want to feel you’re hot cum deep in my pussy, Will... Don’t hold back baby... let it go... Let it go baby... cum!... cum...cum in my pussy...I want to feel your juice baby...cum!” That was it for me. My balls started to quake and I new that familiar feeling. I tighten my grip on Mrs. O’Connor’s shoulders, slamming my cock violently into her moist cunt. Then like the packages flying up a conveyer, my sperm traveled up my cock shaft. I slammed it into her cunt for the last time, my final stop. Cum erupted out of my cock, sizzling the walls of Mrs. O’Connor’s pussy. “AAAgggggghhhhhhhhh!!” I screamed out loud in Mrs. O’Connor’s ear. “ That’s it Will, cum baby cum! Another blast of cum ripped threw my body. I screamed like a little bitch ever time my black cock pumped out a gooey treat. Her sophisticated pussy didn’t let me down. It clamped down on my cock and milked the final few spurts deep into her womb.