My Last Summer Romance Pt. 05

Story Info
Summer is over: time to move on.
14.9k words
4.72
25.3k
11

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 09/01/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 5: Getting on With Life

I woke quite late on Tuesday morning to the now familiar sensation of having my cock sucked by my daughter-in-law, Tatiana. She came to Minnesota from Florida earlier in the summer because her daughter, Annika, was spending the summer with her father (my son). She was not comfortable being in Florida, so far away from her daughter, so I fixed up a room for Tatiana and invited her to stay with me. After a week, we discovered that we had a longing and desire for each other that went back to the day we met almost seven years before. We acted on that longing, and, except when Annika spent time with us, she had been sleeping with me ever since.

We knew we needed to play things cool. We did go a little over the top for the Summer Solstice Ball about a month before, and the time we went on an exhibitionist adventure, but generally, when we went out in public, no one would have guessed that we were lovers. We were especially careful around Annika and our ex-spouses. When Annika stayed with us, we slept in separate rooms and limited our contact with each other. To Annika, Tatiana was Mommy, and I was Grampy.

We managed to get away over the Independence Day weekend and traveled to a Lake Superior resort in which I was a partner. It was the first time that we could be in public as a couple rather than as a man who gave his daughter-in-law and his granddaughter a temporary place to stay. In addition to being a weekend of sexual adventure, it was a weekend of commitment; I asked Tatiana to marry me, and she accepted.

Given the complications that our rather unconventional relationship created, we needed to proceed with caution. Tatiana made it very clear to me that, while she loved me, there would be no marriage if there were even the slightest chance that her ex-husband, Brien, could take legal action to have her declared as an unfit parent and sue for custody: a distinct possibility, she said, given that she was sleeping with her father-in-law.

It was the Tuesday, July 5, just one day after we returned from our weekend together. I planned to talk to my lawyer to get suggestions from him on how to proceed, but that was later in the day. At that particular moment, I was focused on her blowjob.

I exploded into her mouth, and as she now did with regularity, she swallowed all but my last, waning spasm. She crawled along side me and pressed her lips to mine, and when I opened my mouth to receive her tongue, I received a taste of my own cum.

After a little cuddle time, I got in the shower and made the calls to begin fulfilling the promises I made to Tatiana over the weekend and to begin to make the positive changes that would affect the remainder of my life. I called my business lawyer and asked his advice. I knew that he would not offer me any advice about what to do, but I hoped that he could recommend someone that could help me.

He recommended a lawyer who was a member of the bar, but did not practice as an attorney; she called herself an advocate. I did not get the connection, or understand how an advocate could help, but I called her anyway, and she quickly convinced me that her services were exactly what we needed. I made an appointment for later that afternoon. She reminded me that Tatiana had to come along if we were going to talk specifics.

By 2:00, Tatiana and I walked into the law office of North Star Family Legal Center, and met with Wendy Ahlstrom. She was about 45 years old, and I could tell that 20 years ago she was a real looker. However, after too much sun and too many boob jobs and facelifts, she looked like someone who was trying too hard to outrun middle age, and was losing the race.

After the perfunctory small talk and coffee, we got down to business. The superficiality of her appearance quickly became secondary to her caring nature when she started talking.

Wendy started things off by laying out the ground rules: "If I take this case, no matter who pays me, Annika will be my client, not you. I will be acting in her best interests. You, Tatiana, are her legal guardian and custodial parent, so I will be able communicate with you on matters of this case, but I cannot communicate with Mr. Johnson without a letter from you granting permission. However, and I cannot stress this enough, if I feel that communication with either of you or Brien will be detrimental to Annika, I will withhold that communication. Are we clear about that?"

Tatiana thought about it for a few moments. "I think so. Denny, what do you think?"

"I think we need to tell Ms. Ahlstrom our story and then decide." I turned to Wendy. "Is that okay with you?"

"That is what I was going to suggest. Okay, let's get started. Tatiana, start at the beginning."

Tatiana told the story starting with the abuse she suffered under Brien, the divorce and her move to Miami. She went into detail about how we discovered that we were in love and wanted to get married.

Wendy took notes while she listened to Tatiana tell her story. She interrupted her a few times and asked clarifying questions. Finally, she put down her pen and looked at Tatiana. "Did you two sleep together during the marriage?"

"Of course not," Tatiana replied with a little anger in her voice. "I took my vows seriously, and did not act on my feelings for Denny until just a few weeks ago: more than a year after the divorce was final!"

"I am sorry, I meant no insult. I just need to know the whole story...and be prepared, if this goes very far in court there will be questions that are even more personal. Okay, Tatiana, what result do you want? Custody? Termination of Brien's parental rights?"

"Oh no, nothing like that! All I want is to marry Denny without worrying about Brien taking me to court to terminate MY rights. I also want to be able to take my daughter to see her grandmother in St. Petersburg without being at the mercy of Brien's whims to get permission."

"Hmm, at least your expectations are realistic, but I see two problems. First, generally speaking, this is a matter between the parents. Have you and Brien tried to work out a solution? That would be easiest."

"Well, I just agreed to get married over the weekend. Before Dennis, Brien was the only man I have every been with since I came to America and the issue of declaring me a bad parent never came up so, no, I have not talked to him about that. I don't think it would be an issue if I married someone else, but the fact that Denny is Brien's father makes it an issue, or at least I am concerned it could be an issue. As for the consent to travel, last year, after the divorce, I wanted to take Annika to Russia to visit my mother, but he refused to sign the letter of consent. Annika has never met her grandmother or her aunt."

"Well, the best thing is to have Brien do this voluntarily, because there is no way that the courts will rule on something that has not happened. The court will not order Brien to be nice to you. The court will also not rule that you are a good mother unless someone accuses you of not being a good mother. I will certainly help you draw up the papers to try, but it is best to work things out privately. As for the other, I think we can get the court to rule that a trip to Russia to connect with your family is a totally legitimate request for Annika's wellbeing."

She looked over her notes again. "Okay, I am going to draft four documents. The first is a representation agreement, which gives me your consent to represent Annika. Second is the authorization to discuss matters involving this case with Mr. Johnson...that is, with Mr. Dennis Johnson. These are documents among the three of us, and just define how we work together."

She paused in thought. "I strongly recommend that I help you do this privately, outside the court, so the third document is one that we want to get Brien to sign. It will give you permission to take Annika out of the country for a maximum of...let's say, six weeks at a time. The fourth will be a statement for Brien to sign, in which he agrees that you are a good mother and that any attempt to change the custodial arrangement is not justified. It is not really a binding agreement, but if he does try something, it will give you a stronger position. If he refuses to sign, then we can explore other options."

Tatiana shifted in her seat and a look of concern crossed her face. "How much is this going to cost? I mean, I want this done, but I am not wealthy."

"That depends on many factors. If Brien signs everything, than it should cost less than $1,000. If he fights, it could run about $10,000, but if it gets complicated, it could get up to $15,000."

I saw the look of concern turn into a look of dejection. "$15,000! There is no way I can afford that."

I spoke for the first time since Tatiana started talking. "There is no problem. This is as much for me as it is for you. I will be responsible for all the expenses."

She looked at me with relief, but I could also see that she was not happy that she had to rely on someone else in this very important issue in her life.

Wendy closed the meeting. "Okay, I will get to work on this. I will call you when I have everything together...maybe by Thursday. I will need a retainer then."

We stood, shook hands and Tatiana and I headed for the elevator. We just took the first step in moving our lives forward.

We were both subdued as we drove home, but it was a comfortable silence as we both thought about what we needed to do.

We got home about 4:00. I went to my office to see if there were any urgent emails. As I scrolled through the ads for Viagra, low interest credit cards, and opportunities to meet hot women from Russia, (I had to laugh at that one), there was a knock on the door and Tatiana came in, wearing nothing but a smile.

"Denny, I know you have to work, but can you take some time and come down to the pool with me?"

"I always have time for you. I will be right down."

"Leave your clothes here. I want to be naked with you."

Who could refuse an invitation like that? I stripped off my clothes and followed her out to the back yard. I watched her ass sway with each step. When she stopped at the patio door, she stood with her legs slightly apart, and her long, plump pussy lips were silhouetted in the afternoon sun. As was usually the case when Tatiana was naked, my cock was hard.

I grabbed a couple of beers out of the fridge and joined her by the pool. We sat in the chaise lounges that had been the site of many al fresco lovemaking sessions over the past several weeks.

I broke the silence. "I think the meeting went well. I think Wendy will be able to help out."

"Denny, I am so sorry that I put you in this position. That is a lot of money to pay out just so I can sleep with you. You don't need to be that generous."

"Generous? I'm not being generous; I am being extremely selfish, and I don't care. I want what I want, and I want you. If it weren't for Annika, I would tell Brien and Julia to fuck off. I would love to tell them that you and I are sleeping together and that we are in love. "

I twisted in the lounger and continued: "...but that is not the way things are. Annika is your life and both of you are my life. I will do whatever it takes so that I can have you and make a new family. I would pay $10,000, $15,000 or $100,000 for the privilege of having you. Generous? No, if I can get away with paying only $10,000 it will be a bargain."

Her eyes clouded with tears and she turned away. I thought I knew her well enough to know what she was thinking. Despite having six weeks together, her life before we became lovers dogged her. She had never really told me about how she got along in Miami, and I had only an occasional glimpse of how miserable her life was with my son. I knew that life in Russia without a father had to be rough. I knew that she still had self-esteem issues.

Knowing what the answer would be, I asked the question. "Tatiana, what's wrong? Did I offend you?"

She quickly turned back to me; so quickly that her hair flowed across her bare breast. God, she looked so vulnerable and so beautiful.

"No, of course not. It's just that...well I don't know. I feel that I am not pulling my weight around here. I don't contribute to the household. You take me on a great weekend, you buy me clothes, you give me anything I ask, and now you are paying the legal fees. All I can do is fuck, and I probably don't do that well either. I'm just such a mess."

I moved over to the chaise. I lifted her legs and sat so her legs were across my naked lap. I took her hand in mine and kissed it.

"I respectfully disagree with you, Baby. I believe you are pulling your weight in this house. It is no longer a house because of you; it is a home...but that is not as important as the fact that you changed my life. You gave me purpose and made me happy for the first time in...in...well I guess for the first time ever. I buy you clothes because I want to buy you clothes. Talk about not pulling your weight, hell I'm the one not contributing. You have made me the happiest man on earth, and how do I repay you? With clothes and presents. It should be me feeling this way, not you.

She stood up, threw her leg over me and sat down, straddling me with her luscious pussy lips brushing my semi hard cock...but this was not about sex; this was about love and being close to each other, and the kiss was about sharing the passion that was always simmering, just below the surface.

"I promise you that I will make you happy."

"You already have." I tilted my head and took her right nipple into my mouth. I could feel it get hard, and she could feel my cock get hard, too. Despite the seriousness of our discussion, her pussy was dripping juices. She reached between her legs and slipped my rock-hard manhood into her body. There, in the late afternoon sunshine, Tatiana and I made agonizingly slow love. She had given me a very satisfying blowjob earlier in the day, but she had not cum since the night before. As was normal when making love in that position, she was in full control. I cradled her firm ass in my hands and used her natural lubricant to allow me to easy my finger into her ass. The predictable reaction was still erotic, as she threw her head back and let out a low, slow moan that built in both volume and pitch until I felt my balls being bathed in her succulent juices.

I did not come because I wanted to save myself for the pussy pounding I know that Tatiana would want later that night. After she cooled down a bit, we walked into the pool and sat with the cool water up to our necks, held each other and kissed.

We remained naked the rest of the evening as we prepared a salad and French bread. Naked or not, I needed Tatiana to confirm what she wanted to do when it came to clearing the way for us to have a life together.

Tatiana wanted to take things in stages. She figured we would try to get Brien to sign the permission to travel form and then work up to the statement that she was a good mother.

I had finally formulated a plan that involved presenting all the paperwork that Wendy would prepare, mixed with a little bribery.

I knew that we were not just dealing with Brien; if we were, we could get him to sign anything. The problem, as I saw it, was that Julia was still controlling Brien and would never allow him to sign anything just because it was the right thing to do, and certainly not if she knew I was involved. My plan was to appeal to Brien's laziness and his ego. The only thing that would make that happen is money. I figured if I paid him a lump sum to sign the papers, then paid him a monthly stipend (more like an allowance) to stay out of our lives, except for normal visitation for Annika, he might be more willing to go along and not make problems for Tatiana (and me).

I did not know how much it would take to buy off Brien, but whatever the amount, it would have an economic impact on our household, so I needed to tell Tatiana about my plan.

Tatiana had an appointment to get her pussy waxed the next day. That meant no sex for 24 hours, so I figured a sexless day might be a good day to talk to her. The day after that (Thursday) we would meet with Wendy.

As I predicted, that night, Tatiana did not want to make love; she wanted to just get fucked, and I was happy to oblige. I was in control and I pinned her knees around her ears and put everything I had into the effort.

I awoke the next morning at about 6:00 and after putting the coffee on, I went to my office. I needed to pay more attention to my business if I expected to carry out my plan. My payables were in good shape and I had a decent backlog of business. In fact, I decided that I needed to hire another contractor to keep things on schedule.

Then I checked my investments. I had several accounts including an annuity I funded for Brien. Despite everything, he was my son, and I set things up so that he would have income if I were no longer around to look after him. That is what I was looking for. As things stood that day, it would give Brien an income of $2500 per month for the next 15 years.

My plan was simple; we would get Brien alone in the next few days and would present him the papers to sign. I fully expected him to refuse, especially when he found out the part about me marrying his ex-wife, but I prepared for that, too. I would remind him that if he let me marry Tatiana, there would be no more alimony. In addition, I decided to reimburse him for all child support the court had ordered him to pay, but he would not lose any visitation rights. Finally, if he signed both documents then and there, I would give him a lump sum payment of $15,000 and a monthly payment of $2,000 a month if he did not make trouble for her by going to court to change custody. I would make sure that he understood that if he or Julia made trouble, then the deal was off and he could kiss the monthly payment and the rest of his annuity good bye. I knew that I could pay more, but I decided to start a little lower than what I was willing to pay in case Brien decided to negotiate.

When I figured this all out, I called my investment lawyer to run my plan by her. She thought about it and told me she would check things out and get back to me later in the day. I felt so pleased that the solution was simple and would not cost anything that was not Brien's already. I would have to pay some upfront money for lawyers and the lump sum to Brien, but that would be no problem.

I went into the bedroom to see if Tatiana was awake, but the room was empty. I headed downstairs and met her as she came up with two mugs of coffee, wearing nothing but a smile.

"That looks and smells great, and so does the coffee."

"Smart Ass."

"Seriously, I'm glad you're up. I want to talk to you about something."

"Okay. In your office?"

"Yep."

I took one of the mugs and we headed for my office, both still naked.

We sat down and I started to explain what I had in mind.

"I think that having Wendy Ahlstrom draw up papers is good, but we both know that Brien will not sign anything without talking to Julia and neither of them will do anything because it is the right thing to do. They are going put up a fight."

"I know. I have been worried about that from the start."

"Well, I think I have a plan." I went through it with her, and showed her the charts and graphs from the investment web sites and told her about the conversation I had with my investment attorney.

"I won't know for sure until I talk to her and she gives me her opinion, but she thinks it is all legal."

"But Denny, paying $2,000 per month to buy his silence...that's just too much!"

"I agree that it is more than he deserves, but it's his money anyway. I wrote him out of the will, but I set up a separate trust for him. You are the only other person who knows about it. All I am doing is paying him off early. Remember, it is only for 13 years, until Annika turns 18, then who cares if he calls you an unfit mother. It doesn't matter."