My Late Night Lover

Story Info
Woman remembers an encounter with her lover.
1.4k words
4.25
10.6k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was late, maybe a few minutes past 3 am when he came in. I can normally tell if he's been drinking, I can smell it on his breath when he is. He hadn't been that night. And it showed in the way he made love to me, It was amazing, he was always silent as he slid into our bed behind me, his strong hand slid up my thigh. It sent shivers up my spine, I shifted and spread my legs for his hand. He took it as the invitation it was, and rubbed his thick fingers against my uncovered pussy, his fingers were always rough and sexy from years and years of manual labor jobs, construction worker, carpenter, framer that sort of thing. I was already wet with anticipation, I had waited for him, he said he would be home late.

But I knew what would happen when he got home, and my body anticipated it all day. Thoughts of what he would do to me, haunted my thoughts through all my tasks. And now it was happening, he was touching me, so intimately.. he knew my body so well, knew what I liked, knew what I loved. If he wanted, he could probably make me scream using just his fingers. Though he didn't tease long, the thrust his thick fingers deep within my welcoming, enticing a moan from my open lips. His fingers filled me so deep, long and thick, they touched all my intimate parts, as if he could reach my soul.

He whispered his sweet words of love against my clenched belly, his lips were working there way down my body slowly. His tongue licked at my belly button, flicking the little ring I had gotten because it turned him on so. His tongue played there for awhile, worrying the heart shaped charm between his lips, his fingers thrusting into me roughly in time with the flicking of his tongue. The way he worked my body so slowly, drove me over the edge. He could feel me tightening around his fingers, because the thrusts of his finger sped up. He wanted me to cum on his fingers. And I was more then happy to oblige him, I ground myself against him, squeezing his fingers roughly as the orgasm rocked through my small body, he knows exactly where to rub, what buttons to push to make my body explode, and I do, my juices flow down his fingers. And he quickly withdraws them, leaving me feeling empty, wanting..

He wouldn't leave me like that for long though, I could hear him rummaging around in the night stand draw. This could mean one or two things, One he was getting a condom, or getting a toy.. or maybe three, being both. It simply depended on his mood. But when he came back to me I knew, I felt the rubber head of a lubed toy, pressing against my tight puckered little asshole, a shudder of pleasure moved through my body, I wanted more though, I wanted to taste him, lucky for me, he knew exactly what I liked. What I wanted to do. So he moved so his cock was directly above my more then willing mouth. I opened my cherry lips for the head of his cock, and took him in my mouth, teasing him with the tip of my tongue, with this he applied more pressure to my ass with the toy, a small moan torn from my mouth, vibrated around the head of his cock. This made him moan, and made me take him deeper into my mouth.

I sucked him, just the way he loved to be sucked, slowly at first, barely sucking, then sucking a bit harder as my mouth worked it's way down his shaft. He teased my ass with the toy while I did this, until the head of the rubbery toy popped into my tight little hole. I lifted my bottom from the bed, so he could ease the toy deeper as I worked my mouth over his thick, throbbing cock. He always tasted so good, salty, but sweet at the same time, this taste was addicting, there was nothing in the world quite like the taste of my late night lover. I've always loved the taste of him, and now was no different, I wanted him bad, but not before he came once in my mouth so I could taste him. So as he slowly fucked my ass with the toy, I took him deeper into my mouth, his cock pushing at the back of my throat.

This part was always hard for me, deep throating his thick shaft, it sort of hurt, and I would gag, but the pleasure that laced his face was always enough to make me grin and bear it, or maybe it was because he fucked my ass harder with the toy when I did. Yes, that was definitely it. As the toy slid deeper and harder. I sucked him harder, until I felt his balls begin to jump beneath my rubbing fingers, I moaned with anticipation, he was going to cum in my mouth finally, I was so ready to taste him. I pulled my head back slightly, so I didn't choke on him, and he could fill mouth.. And he did, he shot his thick load all over my sweet little tongue, then pulled his cock away so he could watch me swallow all that he gave me. He left the toy in my ass for later use.

He layed back on the bed, gathering his strength. I ran my fingers over his arms, he spent hours upon hours at the gym, every muscle was well defined, but not over done. I laced his strong chest with sweet kisses. Pressing myself against him carefully, knowing he would not be happy if the toy slid from it's home in my small bottom. I could feel him hardening against my thigh, and my mind raced with ideas. I couldn't decide if I wanted him to retain the control, or if I wanted to take it, and have my way with him.

He must have been reading my mind at that moment, because that was when he pushed me onto my back, and restrained my hands against the headboard, silk ties. Shivers went through my taught body. He Straddled my body, rubbed his semi-hard cock against my hardened clit, extracting slow moans from me. He was going to tease me now, not let me feel him inside me, he liked doing that to me. I gripped my ties roughly, my knuckles had turned white. I begged him then, begged him to push himself into my hot waiting body. Needing him deep deep within me. My last plea for him to fuck me, got to him, and he pushed his cock down, lining it up with my pussy, and thrust himself deeply within me. A scream of pleasure was torn from my lips. I could feel his hand moving down to the toy in my bottom and pushing it back inside me completely as he pumped his thick shaft in and out of me.

I loved the way he filled me, so hot, so thick. As if his cock was made to fit within only my body, I know nothing of his lovers before me, but I did know that his cock, curved and arched to fit perfectly within my tight little body, which I have kept tight for him.

I worked my muscles around him, working his thick shaft, knowing that he wouldn't last as long this second time as he had the first, using that to my advantage, I thrusted my hips against him and milked his cock the best as I cock, as I felt him thrusting his cock and the toy into me erratically I knew he was on the verge of Cumming and this spurred my pleasure on, convulsions racked through my body. Our screams and moans of pleasure filled the small room. As my orgasm pushed him over the edge and shot within me. Fucking me through our orgasms. Collapsing over me, not caring about the weight of him over me, as his hands undid my binds so I could wrap my arms around him. I whispered words of love into his ear, and he slid the toy from my body.

He rolled onto his side and gathered me into him strong arms, and held me to him as we both drifted into a sleep that would remain undisturbed for hours to come, naked and loved in late night lovers arms.