My Liberation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He led me further into the room in front of a large mirror and forced me to my knees. I could see myself on my knees like a servant while the master overpowered me in the mirror. Without a word, he shoved his hard cock into my mouth and pulled my head back and forth on him. I willingly sucked him, taking his entire member into my mouth and throat as I fondled his perineum and balls. I felt extremely sexy as I watched myself giving him head in the mirror and it turned me on. I could feel his gyrating hips increase the intensity with desperation as he forced my head back and forth with ferocity. I watched as he came and the white milky substance ran down the corner of my mouth as he released me. I quickly lapped up any traces around the corner of mouth as he tasted so good and I wasn't about to waste any of it. Fuck...you're excellent...it's your turn now...as he led me to the middle of the floor.

In the middle of the floor was an array of soft white pillows of various sizes, sort of like a make-shift bed surrounded by lit candles and the aroma of sandalwood, juniper, musk and vanilla. My nostrils took the sensual smell well in as he lay me down on the pillows. Perching my ass on top of an extra pile of pillows, he went down on me. Licking in long and slow strokes as my clit swelled. My back arching from delight as he slid two fingers deep within me. I could feel the waves coming over me and just as I was about to come, he would slow down the intensity. I could feel myself writhing and pushing my hips hard on to his face as I grabbed his head and forced it hard onto my wet pussy. Taking my inner labia into his mouth and sucking it, sending shivers down my spine. Ray slides three fingers in me and starts licking with increase ferocity as I feel a massive, shuddering wave coming over me as I come. It's the best orgasm I've ever had as it seems to be non-ending...Mmmff...Aaah...I cry out as I sink my hips back into the pillows.

Before I could recuperate from the fantastic orgasm, the only thing I heard coming out of my mouth was: Ray, I want you so bad...I want you deep inside me...Fuck me Ray, fuck me...

Ray smiles mischievously as he teases my clit while rubbing his hard penis on it and then slides it slowly and deep within me. He stands to his knees and brings my legs together and above my head as he hard and slowly presses his cock deep within me. I bit my lip in ecstasy as he increased the long, deep strokes. You're insatiable...you have such a beautiful body; it's a shame that you hide it...he whispers softly.

He takes my legs and parts them so that each foot is resting in one of his large hands as he rocks me back and forth. Ray bangs me harder and harder, relentlessly as I experience my first multi-orgasm with a partner of the opposite sex. I scream as the beads of sweat run down my body and he shafts me harder and deeper. I can feel Ray is close as his body goes into a delightful spasm as he increases the pace. Come for me...he says.

I grasp his skin under my nails as I feel the massive wave coming over me once more. Aaargh...Mmmff...a piercing cry comes out from within me as I feel the juices forcing their way out of me.

Ray vigorously pumps at my wet cunt as he comes, decreasing the pace slowly and enjoying every moment of his pleasure. He pulls out of me and curls up behind me. He runs his hands through my hair and over my face. We lie there, curled up and fall asleep.

12