My Life As A Male Porn Star

Story Info
Dan the porn star regales us with his experiences.
3.7k words
4.22
86.8k
16
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 09/17/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 1

My name is Dan Jackson, and some would say –me included- that I am the luckiest sonofabitch on earth.

My name is Dan Jackson but YOU know me by another name. I'm twenty-three years old and I have the greatest job in the world.

I'm a porn star.

Well actually I suppose no man is a porn star because the women are the stars but if a guy isn't a star then his cock is. I have a great body too so I guess that directors use that as an asset also. But what it boils down to is that I get to fuck some of the most beautiful women you have ever seen in ways that you can only imagine; and I get paid!

People call me Big Dan and it's not only because I'm just over six three, 210 pounds and even though I say it myself both in great physical shape and pretty good looking. It's mainly because I have a huge cock, just over nine inches long but it's as thick as the average guys wrist. I know how to use it too, I had an Aunt called Kate and I guess she… well that's another story. I cum like a fire hose and I can repeat quickly.

A lot of guys I meet ask how I got into porn. It was simple I saw an ad on the Internet for a good-looking guy, in good shape with a big cock. I applied and I got lucky, what can I say. I get to do things that most men can only dream about and like I said I get paid but I'd do it for free. I'm just going to try and bring my experiences onto your computer screens. As I tell you about the women I've fucked in the pussy and ass, women who've sucked me dry as I let my cum fly into their mouths and on their tits you'll begin to feel like you're in there with me. Those women you've jerked off to for years like Jenna Jameson, Stacy Valentine and Devon are all as hot in the flesh as they are on camera, hotter in fact. When you've read one of my stories you'll feel like you've just fucked them too.

I'd like to give back some of the pleasure I've got out of doing the best job in the world for the last year or so.

I suppose everything has a beginning and I'll start with the beginning of my career, my first day's filming.

It was 6 am and I was standing in the foyer of Elegant Angel Studios, dressed in jeans and a Ralph Lauren polo shirt. People were milling around preparing for the days shooting, I saw John 'Buttman' Stagliano whom I had met at my audition and caught up with him. I was nervous as hell but Buttman allayed any fears I had, he ran through a list of girls that would be in the feature we were working on; some of the names I knew but Buttman assured me that the girls were all gorgeous and that I would get to fuck at least two of them.

I remember vividly the thing he said before he disappeared into an office.

"Dan your life will never be the same again."

A year later I can say that he was right. My life has changed.

I watched the day's first scene unfold as the crew prepared for shooting. Essentially we were shooting a typical Buttman style gonzo flick. For those of you who don't know what he does, this involves a variety of scenes featuring girls that Buttman meets and then proceeds to film as his big cocked pals fuck them. The best thing about Buttman movies is that they seem natural, usually because they are. OK, the girls are professionals who know exactly what's going to happen but he has a way of catching the action so that the viewer feels like they're in there too. Buttman adores women and openly worships them on film. His big thing is Asses, soft round bubble butts are his favourite, and he likes big natural tits too. I guess Buttman is just like you and I. He tries to show us what he thinks we'd like to see. It's what turns him on and he figures it will work for us; he's right.

We were going to be shooting the movie at the head offices of Buttman's production company Evil Angel.

Rocco Sifreidi is one of Buttman's sidekicks; he's a tall handsome Italian guy, in great shape with a big thick cock. Rocco is a legend in porn; everyone knows how much Rocco loves the girls he works with and the respect that he has for them but on camera he manages to make the viewer think that each woman is his personal fuck pig. It's pure porn escapism and I've beaten off to many of Rocco's films over the years. If I've got a porno hero it's Rocco. He, along with Peter North and maybe Jon Dough, is one of only a handful of true male porn stars.

Rocco entered the room and started cracking jokes, everyone then moved on to the office that the first scene would be shot in.

The Italian's partner for this scene was Kirsten Halborg; a chunky blonde British girl with a pretty face, huge tits and a soft round body. I looked her over and wished I were going to be getting it on with her.

Even though Kirsten was perhaps a bit bigger than some of the girls that Buttman likes he loves working with her because she is so enthusiastic. Her 'role' in the movie was as a new model coming to Evil Angel for a screen test, obviously Rocco was there as the stud to put her through her paces. She was dressed in a dark blue business suit and high heels and looked fantastic. She looked just like a posh British secretary; her voice was pure upper class private school. Her lovely big tits would bounce as she moved; I just wanted to fuck her right there.

As the first scene started to unfold she and Rocco were obviously 'feeding' off each. Rocco acted the role of interviewer with Buttman asking questions too, and then Kirsten started to relax and get into it. She was looking at Rocco with undisguised lust; from where I stood I could see her eyes looking at his crotch regularly.

After a few minutes of teasing, Buttman had Kirsten's blouse open and her tits were out of her black front fastening bra, he started tweaking one nipple while Rocco went to work on the other, Kirsten started moaning.

Soon Buttman and Rocco were sucking on a nipple each. Kirsten's nipples were a good size, the guys were chewing on them gently she had her closed and was moaning softly. It was Buttman who started taking her blouse off as he released a nipple. The blouse fluttered to the floor revealing a beautiful pair of creamy white tits overflowing from the lacy black bra that Kirsten was wearing.

Buttman was now feeling her tits and telling Kirsten how great they were. Kirsten started to rub Rocco's cock through his pants. He stepped forward and she began nibbling the huge bulge through the material. Buttman moved back out of the way and started to film in earnest.

The room was silent apart from the sound of breathing and the metallic hiss of the camera. Then Kirsten pulled down Rocco's zip and the sound was the equivalent of a pin dropping. She was feeling his cock through his briefs now.

"You like my cock baby?"

"I fucking love it. I'm gonna suck it."

Buttman stepped forward again as Rocco got Kirsten to stand up.

Holding the camera Buttman unzipped Kirsten's skirt and gently tugged it down.

Off camera Rocco and Kirsten weren't so much kissing as eating each other's faces.

I heard Buttman gasp as the skirt fell away to reveal a soft plump butt, a tiny black thong and a pair of black hold up stockings.

With Rocco, now completely naked leaning back against the desk Kirsten bent at the waist and took the Italian's cock into her wet mouth.

As Buttman was filming this from the side, he was fondling Kirsten's ass.

"You have a beautiful butt Kirsten" Said Buttman.

Kirsten hummed a thank you into Rocco's cock.

"Kirsten could you kneel down and keep sucking his cock."

Kirsten lowered herself to her knees, knowing what Buttman wanted; she positioned her legs as far apart as she could. Filming from behind Buttman started to zoom the camera in on Kirsten's ass and pussy. He probed her pussy with his fingers, talking to her all the time.

Rocco moved to an office chair and Kirsten came with him still sucking his cock. Her lips worked the head and her hands on the shaft, every now and again she would take her hands away and swallow the whole thing rubbing her nose against Rocco's pubes. Kirsten was leaving her saliva all over Rocco's cock and as she pulled her mouth off and started rubbing his dick from head to base her hand moved fluidly as if covered in lube.

"You do that real good baby. More."

Kirsten's head went down again. Her head bobbing like a fishing float. Her hand a blur.

Kirsten suddenly started to moan; I looked down and worked out why Buttman was now fingering her pussy and ass with the same hand at the same time. Kirsten was throating Rocco all the time now, long deep strokes. She was working her tongue all around the head of his cock as it left her mouth, sliding her tongue down the shaft as it plunged back into her hot mouth.

Rocco was moaning and telling her how dirty she was. Kirsten was moaning around a mouthful of cock. Buttman had given up fingering her to concentrate on filming. The scene was about to get pretty wild, the sexual energy in the room was palpable; I'd never known anything like it before. These two people were so into what they were doing that everyone could see it, and this was Buttman's intention, he knew that if the crew were all standing around with hard-ons then the viewer would get the same result.

Rocco took control and took Kirsten by the hands he guided her over to the large desk. She had a faraway look in her eye and her mouth was wet. Rocco's cock stood up like a flagpole. She took hold of it and ran her hand over it as she climbed onto the desk. Kirsten kneeled down, her legs wide apart her ass facing Rocco and the rest of the crew. Her hand strayed to her pussy, she was still moaning as she pulled her thong to one side and pushed two fingers into her sopping gash.

With hardly a pause Rocco began eating out Kirsten's pussy for all he was worth. He began at her the sensitive point between her cunt and ass. Tonguing her there and then reaming her asshole, fingering her pussy and grinding his fingers into her G spot making sure the camera could see everything.

Kirsten howled in pleasure.

Buttman moved in for a close-up.

Rocco now had his tongue firmly inside Kirsten's boiling pussy soaking her fingers with his saliva. After about two minutes of eating her pussy he went back to her asshole and tongued it mercilessly actually pushing his tongue inside. He moved slightly for Buttman to get a better angle and then stepped backwards for the director to film Kirsten as she fingered herself. Four fingers were flying in and out of her dripping cunt at breakneck speed she was practically fisting herself to an orgasm.

"You want me to fuck you now?"

"Oh yeah fuck me now. Oh God I'm gonna cum."

Kirsten was now rubbing her clit furiously and pulling on a nipple. Buttman was filming from above, he was squeezing and feeling her other tit. Rocco was still rock hard and he began to rub the mushroom head of his cock up and down Kirsten's slit, sliding the head in and out only an inch or so.

Kirsten was moaning now. "Oh fuck I'm CUMMMMMMING" a litany of "fuck cunt fuck fuck fuck cunt fuck my cunt" spewed from her lips.

Everyone in the room was getting hot watching this blonde Brit getting her rocks off. My own cock was like a piece of lead piping in my jeans. This scene was going to be awesome when Buttman cut it, it had reached fever pitch and Rocco wasn't even fucking Kirsten yet.

Her back arched and then arched some more as her orgasm ripped through her, she threw her head back and screamed "Oh God, I'm still cumming".

Rocco slid his tool into Kirsten and began to fuck her with long slow strokes. As Kirsten came down from her cum she started fucking him back, matching him stroke for stroke, groaning the whole time, telling him to fuck her even harder. Rocco picked up the pace and was soon pile driving into his partner. He lifted his right leg and placed his foot on the desk like someone climbing over a fence.

Buttman moved in underneath and zoomed in on Kirsten's pussy as Rocco hammered in and out. The Italian raised himself onto the ball of his foot and fucked Kirsten with long downward strokes, the head of his cock pounding her G spot with each thrust making Kirsten grunt lustfully.

She had a plum in the mouth British accent and when she said "Oh Yeah fuck me baby" she sounded like a princess at finishing school.

One thing amazed me about Rocco, his stamina. They had been at it sexually for about an hour, his cock was still rock hard and for about half that time Rocco had been fucking her. I hoped to be half as good as he was. Rocco could pretty much cum on demand but I figured that this scene when it ended would be spontaneous and explosive.

Buttman was about to call for a position change when Kirsten looked over her shoulder at Rocco who nodded and went back to standing on two legs, she got onto her side and Rocco didn't miss a stroke. She ended up lying on her left side, her right leg resting on his shoulder.

Kirsten was rubbing her clit again, looking straight into the camera as Rocco fucked like a steam train. She was getting well fucked and she loved it.

"Is he good Kirsten." Asked Buttman as he moved in for another close-up.

"He's fucking amazing…ohhhhh" Kirsten threw her head back and then started pushing back to meet Rocco's upward strokes.

"You like it when I play with your ass baby?"

"I fucking love it, stick your fingers in my ass."

Rocco paused slightly just slowing down his fucking and not actually stopping, he pulled Kirsten to the end of the table so that Buttman could move freely around them shooting from all angles. He pushed two fingers into Kirsten's mouth and she sucked them like a cock coating them with saliva to make them good and wet.

Shifting his angle of attack again Rocco was now fucking Kirsten in a way that dragged the entire length of his cock along her clit with every outward stroke.

She began moaning and cursing again.

Rocco's moistened fingers slid effortlessly into Kirsten's asshole, he began swirling them around and the blonde went totally nuts. She was almost tearing her nipples off and mauling her own tits as the Italian stallion fucked her.

"I'm going to cum again, do it fucking harder, don't stop." she begged.

Rocco did seem to fuck her even harder; using the fingers buried in her asshole like a hook he was slamming her into his thrusts. Pussy juice was running down from her cunt toward her ass Rocco was working it into her tight hole, he wouldn't even need to use any lube at all.

Kirsten snaked a hand around to her butt and shoved her own fingers into her backdoor. Rocco's left hand went straight to her tit and he squeezed it hard and pinched her nipple. The constant friction against her clit, the fingers in her ass and the simple sexual heat of the scene sent Kirsten right over the edge into another big cum. Her hips bucked and Rocco rode her hard.

"OhhhhhhhhhhhFuccccckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk"

As if he knew what was going to happen Buttman zoomed into Kirsten's well-used cunt and captured her gushing juices on film. I could see her cum running out of her some ended up inside her ass but most dripped onto the floor.

My cock was ready to burst. I could not believe how much of a turn on it was to actually watch people fuck in the flesh.

"I want you in my ass, now!" Kirsten demanded.

Rocco kept fucking until Buttman moved back giving them room.

Another gush of cunt juice came out of Kirsten as Rocco pulled out his cock.

Kirsten dropped to her knees and swallowed Rocco's massive cock, deep throating him, her hands on his ass cheeks. Rocco was covered in sweat but looked as fresh as he had at the start. Kirsten looked like she had been gang fucked by a football team but I could see that's what made her so much of a turn on. She was just so into fucking Rocco that she didn't really care what she looked like afterwards.

The Italian pulled his cock out of her mouth and then Kirsten dropped forward into a doggy position her ass once again high in the air.

Standing above and behind her Rocco pushed two fingers into Kirsten's ass and dribbled saliva into her tight puckered hold that wasn't so tight anymore. He pulled her butt cheeks apart and spat more saliva into her.

"Fuck look at that ass." Rocco stood back and admired Kirsten as she slowly fingered herself. Almost absentmindedly Rocco was languidly tugging at his cock.

"I want it in my ass hard, now!" Kirsten started bumping and grinding, inviting Rocco to spear her.

Kirsten was fingering her pussy constantly. It must have been red raw.

Rocco stood with his legs either side of her upturned butt and pointed his cock downward. Kirsten reached behind her and pulled her buttocks wide apart, her asshole gaped. Rocco lowered himself slowly and then just as the head of his cock was squeezing inside her he seemed to drop his weight impaling Kirsten completely.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh jesus".

Kirsten completely lost it then, she was all but fisting herself again. Screaming for Rocco to fuck her ass harder as he pistoned in and out like a jackhammer.

"I'm gonna cum again."

Kirsten's voice was almost as raw as her soaking cunt.

Rocco didn't let up; he just kept going at it with long strokes grinding his pubic bone into her butt as he sank in.

Rocco and Kirsten were close to ending the scene. They had to be, it was almost seventy minutes now.

"Last but one position now guys." Buttman wanted to bring the scene to an end too.

Rocco pounded into Kirsten's ass for another minute or so before he withdrew, the veins on his cock were pulsing. He was close to cumming.

Rocco flopped down onto a chair and showed the first signs of fatigue. He breathed in and spread his legs; now standing up Kirsten backed in toward him and lowered herself onto his cock, pulling her ass apart until the head of his cock was just inside. She waited for Buttman to get into position and then slammed herself down onto nine inches of Italian meat. She groaned deeply and then raised herself again.

"I'm going to fuck YOU hard now you bastard." Said Kirsten and she quickened the pace fucking Rocco for all she was worth. Every breath carried a stream of obscenities about how much of a good fuck he was.

Finally Rocco groaned and announced he was about to cum.

Kirsten was now in control, Buttman and Rocco were simply along for the ride. "I want it in my mouth, on my face and tits. Give me your cum."

"Fuck yeah baby." Moaned Rocco.

Instinctively Kirsten pulled herself off Rocco, spun round and dropped to her knees again swallowing his cock in one go.

"Ohhhhh fuck. Tell me you got that John."

"I got it." Said Buttman still not quite believing the grace with which Kirsten had just done the ass to mouth switch.

"You make me wanna cum so bad baby."

Kirsten was in her zone now, throating Rocco's cock like it was nothing. Some women struggled to get his cock into their mouths but the British starlet had him in her throat.

Rocco neared his own orgasm; his hips flew up and down as he fucked Kirsten's mouth and throat.

She was squeezing his cock in her throat, her tongue constantly moving left to right on his shaft as she bobbed up and down.

"I cum now." Said Rocco with his eyes shut.

As Kirsten pulled her head back Rocco growled as his own orgasm hit, the cum that he had been pumping into his balls since the start of the scene erupted out of his cock like a geyser. The first spurt landed on Kirsten's tongue, the second on her chin. Rocco growled again and a third and larger jet of jism arced out of his cock and onto her creamy white tits.

Kirsten took Rocco's still hard dick into her mouth and leaked his cum out of her mouth covering his cock. She made a meal of the cum and the cock, rubbing it all over her face, slapping the head against her tongue. Amazingly Rocco tensed again as she did this and a final spray of cum hit the back of her throat. Turning toward the camera Kirsten made sure that the viewer would see everything. She tossed her head back and visibly swallowed any cum she had in her mouth whilst still gently wanking Rocco's softening penis.

12