My Life as a Sex Addict

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amelia, Gretchen, and Hannah proceeded to re-apply make-up, fix their hair, and prepare for their secret meeting. Quietly they maneuvered through the house to the outside shed, where the boys anxiously awaited their arrival. Nerves built in Amelia. She was a virgin and wondered if she should tell him? Would he still like her, or would he think she was too inexperienced? She decided to just go with the flow and see where the night took her. The girls made their way to a wooden shed which housed an older model car, various tools, and parts. The smell of dust, motor oil, and damp wood saturated the air. It was a cool spring night with a clear and electric sky.

Amelia walked over to Kevin he leaned down to kiss her. Hours ago she hadn't been kissed and now she opened her mouth reeling in the new sensation. His kiss was pleasant, warm, and soft. Her face felt hot and flushed and she blushed when she noticed him staring at her. They made small talk and she looked over to see Hannah grabbing a 12 pack of beer. Hannah offered one to Amelia, reluctantly she took it, opened it, and tasted its bitter unpleasant warmth. They laughed at her as she scrunched her face in displeasure. They began chanting for her to chug it. Tipsy from her first drink and reeling from the days events she let go. By her third beer she felt every muscle on her bones melt away, she became relaxed and uninhibited.

She felt Kevin's hand creep up from her waist to her breast, not yet fully developed, but plentiful and perky, he grabbed them firmly giving them a slight squeeze. The fire which had started burning inside her began to blaze as heat resounded within her. Kevin placed his lips to hers and she kissed him back this time with full force, offering her mouth for his pleasure. Their hands eager to explore each new discovery, squeezed, tugged, and caressed. Gretchen whispered in Amelia's ear to follow her, grabbing Amelia's hand and pulling her up a steep wooden ladder. At the top of the ladder she saw a loft with a bed, candles, and a makeshift pallet on the floor. Hannah with Joe in tow and Kevin bringing up the rear joined them within a few seconds. Amelia wondered when they had had time to do this? Was this something they had planned all along? What if she wasn't the first to be brought here?

Hannah and Gretchen lay with Joe on the bed, each one taking turns kissing him and each other. Amelia watched dumbstruck, she wasn't turned off she didn't know how she felt really, but she couldn't look away. Gretchen straddled Joe as Hannah carefully took off her top and threw it to the floor. Gretchen followed suit and unclasped her bra as if to out do Hannah. As Joe's mouth found its way to Gretchen's bare breast, kissing it softly tasting the anticipation on her skin, his hands pressed against her back pulling her towards him hard. Amelia's hand moved secretly to her thigh, caressing it. She moved it inward until she was touching her pussy and she was deriving pleasure from its touch.

Not wanting to leave Hannah out of the festivities Joe pulled her onto them and all three collapsed in a pile of body parts. Hannah exposed her breasts to him and he suckled her quickly. Together Hannah and Gretchen removed his shirt, tracing the entire surface of his abdomen and chest with their tongues. Following the southern path until it reached the top button of his jeans. Gretchen used her teeth to unfasten the button, while Hannah tugged at them to strip him bare. His cock was surprisingly large and thick. Amelia imagined what it would feel like in place of her hand, filling her sex to the brim. His hardness quaked with every touch and kiss the girls placed on him, and Amelia rubbed in unison with each quake it made. He lay Gretchen on the bed and removed her pink panties, revealing a soft patch of golden fleece between her legs. Once he parted the plush hair, her pink pussy was laid bare shimmering with her excitement. His mouth smirked as he buried his face in her most delicate of places. As he did this Amelia pushed her panties to one side and ran her finger in her own pussy simulating his tongue in her place. Panting with each heavenly lick her finger made.

Joe's tongue sampled Gretchen's nectar as she moaned and writhed beneath him. Her hands grabbing the top of his head pulling him ever further into her, legs quivering with each stroke his velvet tongue executed. Suddenly resting atop his shoulders as he licked her juices from his face. Hannah rushed over to kiss Joe, tasting the sweetness her sister had left on his mouth. Hannah climbed on the bed and straddled the face of Gretchen who lay on the bed still quiet from her climax. Amelia reached her own utopia as a fluid gush ran from her, her body sang the praise of her nimble finger. Gretchen kissed gently at Hannah's mound of hair, parting it precisely with her flicking tongue. With long slow strokes she moved her tongue along the entrance of her sister's sacred cavern. Joe took in the unbelievable view,climbed in between Gretchen's legs her fervid sex anticipated its fulfillment. Joe took Gretchen's leg and propped it against his chest as she continued to please her sister.

Amelia, transfixed on the image before her, suddenly noticed her hand was replaced by Kevin's. His long slender fingers invaded her. First one, moving at a deliberate pace, soaking in the essence she had produced with her own finger moments ago. Amelia sighed and found she was no longer able to control her own body, it moved to the rhythm of Kevin's whim. With marionette obedience her body responded to his commands. Amelia needed to touch him, to feel him, she grabbed the hardness, wild and alive beneath his jeans. She massaged it through his jeans not quite brave enough to touch its nakedness.

With one swift motion Joe pushed himself inside Gretchen, her face covered with her sister's hot fragrant cunt, its juice erupting to cover her face. Joe entered Gretchen over and over at a fevered pace, deeper and deeper until he had reached her deepest depth. His hunger still not satisfied he pulled his immense erection from Gretchen. Joe grabbed a handful of Gretchen's hair in one hand and a handful of Hannah's hair in the other. He forced their lips against his member and felt them as they pulled at it with their lips and hands. Taking it into their mouths as deep as they could until it caused them to gag slightly. Each sister as anxious to taste the cream they had worked so diligently to conjure. Gretchen and Hannah continued to suck and pull at a hurried pace, desperate for his release. Each of them looking up with pleading eyes imploring him to rocket his hot load over their faces. Joe unable to hold back the eruption building within him, grabbed the base of his throbbing cock and stroked it until finally his relief was achieved.

Gretchen and Hannah put their faces cheek to cheek, opened their mouths, stuck out their anxious tongues in anticipation of his orgasm. Joe exploded in a blind release of pure heaven, which covered the sweet daddy's girls that begged for it at his feet. Neither wanted to waste a single drop of his delicious milk. Gretchen licked the excess off Hannah's face, not ready to be out done Hannah forced her tongue into her sister's mouth where she retrieved her reward. Hannah opened her mouth and gave Joe a gratuitous display before she gulped it down in a single swallow. They all lay on the bed breathing heavily. Gretchen on one side, her head on Joe's heaving chest, Hannah juxtaposed listening to their breaths in harmony. Amelia still very much alive with the sensations bursting within her, was overwhelmed with the need to experience some of what she had just witnessed. She wanted that satisfied look, she wanted to feel that peace. Was that what she had been missing?

------------------------------

Amelia, unable to avert her eyes from the stunning events that unfolded before her, was intimidated and turned on. These three strangers had made love in front of her very eyes, things she had never seen or imagined were suddenly performed right in front of her. She lay there with a beautiful man, with whom she'd shared her first kiss. She knew she had a decision to make. Should she stop now or continue on? Maybe it had been the alcohol, or the hormones that rushed through her body but she decided to continue. With an expert ease she playfully lifted the shirt that moments ago had clung to every curve. She looked into Kevin's eyes to see some form of approval or permission to continue. She was not surprised to see an almost pleading look in his eyes. She stretched her arms behind her back, clumsily searching with shaking hands for the clasps that held her bra together.

12