My Life as a Video Pornographer Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ElRoylk
ElRoylk
335 Followers

I shrugged a little, the glow of my accomplishment still pulsing through me.

"Could you lick your fingers for me? It would make the weekend complete for me."

The way he said it: so thoughtfully and polite. My face was a neutral mask, but inside I recoiled at the idea. I had never tasted myself and hadn't planned on it any time soon. But seeing what he had been willing to do for me, I took his request seriously.

Was I becoming a slut?

I remember clearly the thought came slamming into my brain so hard it gave me a headache. It wasn't the last time I would struggle with the idea of having sex, not out of love or romance, but in exchange for something. Maybe not money this first time, but definitely a transaction.

My hand had trailed out of my open slit, up my belly and froze between my breasts, my eyes staring at his staring at me. Would I go through with it? And if I did, where and when would it end? What would he ask me to do next?

I moved my fingers to my chin and smiled at him, licking my lips. I could smell my scent and could almost taste it. Almost, but not quite. I decided I wasn't ready for that right then.

"Maybe next time, Tim. I had a lot of fun today. Thanks!"

He looked crushed and started to reach for the laptop to shut down the connection.

"Remember," I stopped him, "Monday. Not a word or there'll be hell to pay, yeah?"

He smiled a little and nodded with a wink before he signed off.

ElRoylk
ElRoylk
335 Followers